Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread  (Read 40110 times)
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:05:05 AM

I was really close with 9. There is always nice promos from sportsbet.io

Lets hope there is anohter one soon, in the mean time i will find a game to bet on today Smiley
You do know those promotions are just for name sakes,you cannot win more than 50mbits,all the prices are distributed only to their alternate accounts.Follow their official thread to watch people uncover their secrets.As far as Gianluca is concerned he is just a small part of this blatant scam.Once everything reveals,he shall be tagged accordingly for running fake giveaways and promoting scam sport books.

Really , a lot of debates already opened in that thread , and no response from sportsbet , I think they must explain every thing to save their legitimacy , but I don't think they intend to scam people , from other side I can't understand why the OP of this thread claimed to be from the winner , although he has edited his post , is it a joke ? I don't know .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratusis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:41:09 AM

Lets hope there is anohter one soon, in the mean time i will find a game to bet on today Smiley
You do know those promotions are just for name sakes,you cannot win more than 50mbits,all the prices are distributed only to their alternate accounts.Follow their official thread to watch people uncover their secrets.As far as Gianluca is concerned he is just a small part of this blatant scam.Once everything reveals,he shall be tagged accordingly for running fake giveaways and promoting scam sport books.

Really , a lot of debates already opened in that thread , and no response from sportsbet , I think they must explain every thing to save their legitimacy , but I don't think they intend to scam people , from other side I can't understand why the OP of this thread claimed to be from the winner , although he has edited his post , is it a joke ? I don't know .

I have read this issue and I saw OP really makes jokes, he admitted being a winning and obviously he edited his answers, but he's so confident and say sportsbet.io has HTML files saved to prove that winners hasn't shilled. everyone is not stupid man, it's obvious that you are cheating and you do not have to prove anything, which is clearly visible that you are editing your answer.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:57:42 AM

I saw sportsbet.io very well so far with promo real and very legit.

but I do not know what happened with this promo, I am still waiting for an official announcement from sportsbet.io.
because if want to continue to Round of last 16, it will immediately begin.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:12:23 AM

I have read this issue and I saw OP really makes jokes, he admitted being a winning and obviously he edited his answers, but he's so confident and say sportsbet.io has HTML files saved to prove that winners hasn't shilled. everyone is not stupid man, it's obvious that you are cheating and you do not have to prove anything, which is clearly visible that you are editing your answer.

It will be a big joke if he won on this prediction promo with his edited post. He said that will publish the winners soon but how long is "soon" here? Is he busy on preparing a fake proof that he is eligible to be one of the winners?
So surprising to see him risking his green trust just for this prize which is not too big amount of btc.
Where is he now? He was online few times yesterday, but gave no further information regarding the promo.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:08:13 AM

Croatia and 0x0 Poland vs Switzerland.

That's all you need to be rich today
Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:25:13 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 07:37:06 AM by Gianluca95

It will be a big joke if he won on this prediction promo with his edited post. He said that will publish the winners soon but how long is "soon" here? Is he busy on preparing a fake proof that he is eligible to be one of the winners?
So surprising to see him risking his green trust just for this prize which is not too big amount of btc.
Where is he now? He was online few times yesterday, but gave no further information regarding the promo.

My post was edited just for a mistake and anything was edited. They have HTML document and can proof this. But Anyway, I've provided to them a report in 23th June explaining them that I've edited my post for a mistake.

This morning a new reply was arrived from the support and I was been (rightly) removed from this competition, because I've edited my post.

When you'll receive the file with proofs, you'll see at page 17 that my prediction wasn't edited Smiley. And one another things, proof was prepared on 10th and 13th June, so, it is impossible to be edited or cheated, or whatever you want.

I'm not going to risk my reputation for only 0.35 BTC, because my weekly income is really high then this one. So, you can easily understand that is too stupid to risk a reputation for only 0.35 BTC, especially a reputation like mine.

About me, I've a life, and I can't be active 24/24 in this forum.

Anyway, in Monday list of winners will be published and prize will be credited into your account ! Be patient, please. We're not going to escape, we've already paid a tons of BTC for our raffle, so, be quiet !

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:52:09 AM

My post was edited just for a mistake and anything was edited. They have HTML document and can proof this. But Anyway, I've provided to them a report in 23th June explaining them that I've edited my post for a mistake.

This morning a new reply was arrived from the support and I was been (rightly) removed from this competition, because I've edited my post.

When you'll receive the file with proofs, you'll see at page 17 that my prediction wasn't edited Smiley. And one another things, proof was prepared on 10th and 13th June, so, it is impossible to be edited or cheated, or whatever you want.

I'm not going to risk my reputation for only 0.35 BTC, because my weekly income is really high then this one. So, you can easily understand that is too stupid to risk a reputation for only 0.35 BTC, especially a reputation like mine.

Anyway, in Monday list of winners will be published and prize will be credited into your account ! Be patient, please. We're not going to escape, we've already paid a tons of BTC for our raffle, so, be quiet !

Who would believe it?
you're editing right after all the game is completed
it's really a good idea for many reasons  Cheesy
Whatever the reason your prediction is correct or not everyone saw you edit  message
so personally you have to admit it was a mistake and withdrew from the competition
I think it was the best solution  Cheesy

#Thug Life
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:56:33 AM

Well now we are left on the last round of 16. 16 Best teams will now play the knockout round. Croatia has a match with portugal while switzerland will take on poland in the Round of Last 16. I strong suppport Croatia  and switzerland for both of these matches. If you are betting bet on them then you can earn a lot.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:03:04 AM

Well now we are left on the last round of 16. 16 Best teams will now play the knockout round. Croatia has a match with portugal while switzerland will take on poland in the Round of Last 16. I strong suppport Croatia  and switzerland for both of these matches. If you are betting bet on them then you can earn a lot.

lol I do not think if I bet on Croatia and switzerland will ensure that I am able to win a lot. anything can happen in football. Poland is not so bad, even if I look at the results of the group. poland better than switzerland. without defeat while their opponents quite as heavy as Germany.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:36:36 AM

Why? Why they plan to announce the winner list in monday?
While they or you can just announce it right now? Or even yesterday right after all the group stage matches finished as promised and stated in op?
Is it hard thing to do it? No I guess it is not , unless they are running out of bitcoin Sad and wait for people to bet on today matches?
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:43:30 AM

While they or you can just announce it right now? Or even yesterday right after all the group stage matches finished as promised and stated in op?
Is it hard thing to do it? No I guess it is not , unless they are running out of bitcoin Sad and wait for people to bet on today matches?

Pretty much because this is weekend and none of them is working currently so monday however gianluca could always post the winner list here and the winner will be able to get their prize on monday. There is really no point for gianluca to hide it because almost every winning entry is visible in this thread
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:47:46 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 09:06:07 AM by maku

A parlay on all the favourites of the knockout has odds of 169,95, I threw a little 5 mBTC. I hope I will be lucky Tongue ! If I win, I'll give some nice things here Grin !
So if you win this you will basically earn 0.85 BTC, correct? Amazing stuff. And thanks for the inspiration because I am gonna bet too.
But my problem is that I have no idea who will won Poland v Switzerland match, it is so close...
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:54:45 AM

I'm not sure they run out of bitcoin I think they had some problems but I do not know what it was
I just want to know the contest is not resumed?   because the match will start today

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sportsbet.io
Legendary

Activity: 2637
Merit: 2882

Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 09:29:18 AM

Hey guys!

We got 11 winners of prediction promo and just shared 4000 mbtc between all of them. Thanks for playing with us and have a good luck within Knockout stage on Euro 2016. List of winners who already received 363 mBTC each:

MonsterV  - 363 mbtc
Joca97  - 363 mbtc
Falconer  - 363 mbtc
dinda22  - 363 mbtc
ChasingCarsEU  - 363 mbtc
punggawa  - 363 mbtc
amine11madrid  - 363 mbtc
realphotoshoper  - 363 mbtc
panjul07  - 363 mbtc
horace0812  - 363 mbtc

Wendigo, need your username on SportsBet.io to put money on your account.

And guys, we have new promotions with daily raffles on 3000 mBTC and a leaderboard on 12,000+ mBTC! Read more details here:
https://sportsbet.io/lotteries

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Report To Admin
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1352

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 09:38:49 AM

Hey guys!

We got 11 winners of prediction promo and just shared 4000 mbtc between all of them. Thanks for playing with us and have a good luck within Knockout stage on Euro 2016. List of winners who already received 363 mBTC each:

MonsterV  - 363 mbtc
Joca97  - 363 mbtc
Falconer  - 363 mbtc
dinda22  - 363 mbtc
punggawa  - 363 mbtc
panjul07  - 363 mbtc
horace0812  - 363 mbtc

And guys, we have new promotions with daily raffles on 3000 mBTC and a leaderboard on 12,000+ mBTC! Read more details here:

Thanks sportsbet, I can confirm that the prize have been credited to my account.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:42:04 AM

Hey guys!

MonsterV  - 363 mbtc
Joca97  - 363 mbtc
Falconer  - 363 mbtc
dinda22  - 363 mbtc
punggawa  - 363 mbtc
panjul07  - 363 mbtc
horace0812  - 363 mbtc

Amazing stuff, congratulations to the winner. I was so close of winning too. But I trusted that awful prediction that Russia is a good team.
And then I made another mistake and I underestimated Iceland as well.

But hey, I just made my first bet on Sportbet.io and I hope it will be a blast. Wish me luck.

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:54:11 AM

Hey guys!

MonsterV  - 363 mbtc
Joca97  - 363 mbtc
Falconer  - 363 mbtc
dinda22  - 363 mbtc
punggawa  - 363 mbtc
panjul07  - 363 mbtc
horace0812  - 363 mbtc

Also thanks Sportsbet.io 363mbtc been received to my account  Wink

Edit : What about the next contest? I mean to choose the 8 best teams qualify from 16 teams, or contests is already finished?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:21:58 AM

A parlay on all the favourites of the knockout has odds of 169,95, I threw a little 5 mBTC. I hope I will be lucky Tongue ! If I win, I'll give some nice things here Grin !
So if you win this you will basically earn 0.85 BTC, correct? Amazing stuff. And thanks for the inspiration because I am gonna bet too.
But my problem is that I have no idea who will won Poland v Switzerland match, it is so close...

Yes, that's it Tongue ! What's sure is that Poland will qualify or there's some problems... What you need to know is that if it will be during the 90" or in the additional time Wink ! Best is to vote on whom to qualify, that way you should be safe. Odds are a lot more smaller though Wink !
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:24:20 AM

Hey guys!

MonsterV  - 363 mbtc
Joca97  - 363 mbtc
Falconer  - 363 mbtc
dinda22  - 363 mbtc
punggawa  - 363 mbtc
panjul07  - 363 mbtc
horace0812  - 363 mbtc

Thank you Sportsbet.
Confirmed that I received my prize in my account on sportsbet.io
Thank you and good luck always.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:25:52 AM

Hey guys!

MonsterV  - 363 mbtc
Joca97  - 363 mbtc
Falconer  - 363 mbtc
dinda22  - 363 mbtc
punggawa  - 363 mbtc
panjul07  - 363 mbtc
horace0812  - 363 mbtc

Thanks sportsbet, I can confirm that the prize have been credited to my account.

Awesome! I received the 363 mbtc prize too.
I just imagine if the sportsbet.io raffle are like this too, I mean the winner are come from community members.
It shows how real the promotion at least Smiley however thankyou very much! Looking forward to see sportsbet.io become a leading bitcoin sportsbook.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: