Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread  (Read 40110 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:43:02 PM

I think Belgium will be the dark horse of the tournament. They have a young but very capable squad and made a statement during the World Cup in Brazil. Everyone expects big favourites like England, Spain and Germany to be finalists but their teams are getting old and need a new generation of good players. France can do something big at home so they shouldn't be underestimated either. As for Italy maybe they will reach the quarter finals at best. Portugal have only Cristiano Ronaldo, can he haul the whole team to the final?

thatd would be amazing if a underdog makes it thtrough Cheesy everyoner loves underdogs even lecester it feeles amazing once they win compared to if Portugal win which is still good but Belgium winning would be much more exciting and frssh Cheesy

Unfortunately, the appearance of Cristiano Ronaldo is not so good when he plays in the national team. This may not be as in Real Madrid. in Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo very pampered.

he does not do well in Portugal matches its like he is kinda bitchy and whining about team

yes, not many players that support ronaldo. but if I see portugal squad is not so bad, they have some good players star.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:49:42 PM

I am getting pretty excited about the euros already.  The premier league was great, but given that my team Newcastle got relegated, it wasn't a great season for me personally, though Leicester winning is a brillian story.

The euros could be interesting from an English point of view.  They aren't as skillied as the Spanish, Italians or Germans, but they play a fast paced game and can hit them on the counter.  I just hope we don't disappoint and go out in the 2nd round, which would be par for our last few tourmanents.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:50:26 PM

Germany will try to take this to so i will pick them
i dont mean that other teams wont do that
never the less if we go for fifa ranking table then Belgium is the favorite cuz they are second on the list , then Germany (5th), Spain (6th), Portugal (8th)....
Portugal has this last chance i must say to do something they have team but when they are on big competition they always fall in semis or final

France is also one of the favorites to win this competition they have a lot of great players and experienced and also playing at home
I think France will be waiting in the final Maybe Belgium, Germany, Spain

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:21:09 PM

I am looking forward to watching the Euro games this summer it will be such an exciting time for me personally I try to watch all the games every day and if I need to miss some I usually watch re-runs Cheesy Anyways on topic about my favorites for winning the tournament. Well I am not sure about the knockout stages but I am gonna write my prediction for the group stage ranking here:

Group A
1.France
2.Switzerland

Group B
1.England
2.Russia

Group C
1.Germany
2.Poland

Group D
1.Spain
2.Croatia

Group E
1.Belgium
2.Italy

Group F
1.Portugal
2.Iceland

My four best third-placed teams:  Wales, Czech Republic, Ukraine and Austria.
PinkLlama

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:23:34 PM

Hopefully, Croatia wins at least one game this time. I remember when we played Brazil and we were actually pretty good.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:52:22 PM

The bookmakers are giving France and Germany equal odds of 4.5 for winning the trophy outright which is interesting because France has showed some impressive plays during the friendlies but I think their team is simply overestimated. I think the final is going to be either Spain - Germany or Belgium - Germany. I expect England to fail again like they did in the Word Cup in Brazil. Italy has nice odds @17 but their team is shaky and it will be a miracle if they even go to the final.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:53:04 PM

The bookmakers are giving France and Germany equal odds of 4.5 for winning the trophy outright which is interesting because France has showed some impressive plays during the friendlies but I think their team is simply overestimated. I think the final is going to be either Spain - Germany or Belgium - Germany. I expect England to fail again like they did in the Word Cup in Brazil. Italy has nice odds @17 but their team is shaky and it will be a miracle if they even go to the final.
i have never fancied England to be among the favorites but after Roy  Hodgson's  proposed team selection England will surely make its presence felt and players like Joe Hart,Harry Kane,Jamie Vardy will be very instrumental for the tournament
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:41:30 PM

most of bookmakers give them equal odds beside of their equal squad quality also france are the host of this EURO 2016 it's an advantage for france itself. i my self think that france can reach semi-final at least and maybe yeah win the cup!
my pick also on belgium to reach quarter finals @4 , i have no doubt on this underdog team would become surprising later.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:55:49 AM

I think it is easy to predict the winner of each Group, in my opinion it will be like this:

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

I will probably bet on these teams in every match of group stage.

History have shown us that this is not a good practice to follow, remember when Italy was out since group stage a few years ago, don't remember know, but they couldn't even beat Slovakia back then. What make you think that the favorite of each group will win every game, that is quite impossible or the bookies will go broke very badly this European championship.

some of them is not really that strong to insta bet on like england or france lately
That is why I say I will bet on these teams in group phase. It is my comparison based on others team from the same group and I believe these teams are looking the strongest against other..
It might change, however, based on the first performances as upsets are meant to be happening.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:07:58 AM

I think it is easy to predict the winner of each Group, in my opinion it will be like this:

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

really looks easy to predict, I will try to follow you to bet on which team will be the group winners. may be a very good if make a parlay Grin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:11:07 AM

I think Belgium will be the dark horse of the tournament. They have a young but very capable squad and made a statement during the World Cup in Brazil. Everyone expects big favourites like England, Spain and Germany to be finalists but their teams are getting old and need a new generation of good players. France can do something big at home so they shouldn't be underestimated either. As for Italy maybe they will reach the quarter finals at best. Portugal have only Cristiano Ronaldo, can he haul the whole team to the final?

thatd would be amazing if a underdog makes it thtrough Cheesy everyoner loves underdogs even lecester it feeles amazing once they win compared to if Portugal win which is still good but Belgium winning would be much more exciting and frssh Cheesy

Unfortunately, the appearance of Cristiano Ronaldo is not so good when he plays in the national team. This may not be as in Real Madrid. in Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo very pampered.
you know things make ronaldo play not as good as in real madrid because the whole squad in real madrid are balanced and in portugal squad it is not balanced.

it make frequently we see the whole players in portugal rely on ronaldo, everytime they get the ball they will always pass it to ronaldo and he finish it no matter good or bad. it will always happened as long as they not have balanced squad.
Ronaldo are trying so hard in their Portugal squad ,  even he is very good player but he will still miss sometimes
But looking at the last Portugal's match , they beat Belgium 2-1 , which I think they improved a lot since the last World Cup
They not really depend on Ronaldo anymore , they have Nani and other players that I forget their name
lol he is trying so hard since beginning he joined portugal national team yes sure .

if you look at portugal matches , you will still see how the entire squad are rely on ronaldo movement and ronaldo finishing , there no affected players like ronaldo in the team, i know some players like joao moutinho? pepe? and some old players like bosingwa and raul meireles. they are not enough equal to ronaldo influence.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:06:53 AM

I would not rush to put any bet or any amount right now for Germany or France to be the winner, I have still some memories left from Euro 2004 when Greece won it and nobody did predict such a thing back then. It was 500 the odd for them to win the tournament back then at the beginning of it. So I would bet on all underdogs here 0.01 Btc for each to win the euro, if someone of them wins, you make at least 3.2 BTC which is not bad Smiley
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:31:39 PM

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

really looks easy to predict, I will try to follow you to bet on which team will be the group winners. may be a very good if make a parlay Grin
In every big tournament, there are always some big teams who fail there, even couldn't got any winning in their group. I agree those predictions based on statistic and many star players they have, but it's too risky if you make parlay for all of them Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:37:56 PM

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

don't forget about belgium , they couldn't be underestimated now . they have strong squad start from goalkeeper thibaut courtois , defender vincent kompany , midfielder nainggolan, winger eden hazard and strikers benteke & romelu lukaku. who didn't know these names? they are stars player and belgium have a quality to win euro 2016!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:44:25 PM

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

In every big tournament, there are always some big teams who fail there, even couldn't got any winning in their group. I agree those predictions based on statistic and many star players they have, but it's too risky if you make parlay for all of them Smiley
It doesn't matter they have how many players , Leicester City already proved it in soccer world
Especially when it's 4 years 1 time UEFA EURO , it's all about Glory ! I think every country have the equal chance ...
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:58:31 PM

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

don't forget about belgium , they couldn't be underestimated now . they have strong squad start from goalkeeper thibaut courtois , defender vincent kompany , midfielder nainggolan, winger eden hazard and strikers benteke & romelu lukaku. who didn't know these names? they are stars player and belgium have a quality to win euro 2016!
No I don't think so  Grin , quality is the only thing they're missing for now
Most of those Belgium star players are really bad in form this season
Thibaut Curtois , Eden Hazard - Chelsea bad form
Vincent Kompany , Benteke - injury almost the whole season
Only Romelu Lukaku are doing well , scoring 18 goals in Premier League
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:44:37 PM

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

i will not agree with this "Thibaut Curtois , Eden Hazard - Chelsea bad form" they are good,so far hazard playing well in last 2 match,he back to top form,why are you wondering about his performance?and Cortois is better when play in National Team,i see it when playing against Bosnia.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:44:44 PM

Group A - France
Group B - England
Group C - Germany
Group D - Spain
Group E - Italy
Group F - Portugal

You may forget a name, it is Kevin De Bruyne. His performance for Manchester City on this season is really amazing and he had the important role in many matches. Beside him, there are also another good players like Axel Witsel, Toby Alderweireld, and Jan Vertonghen. Really a gold generation and Belgian people must be proud.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:47:28 PM

There's still 23 days to go. All teams didn't announce their squad and we'll see some friendlies before the competition. My early guess would be Germany, Spain and France have great chance to win the cup. My other favorites are Belgium, England and Turkey.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:54:46 PM

Didier Deschamps went totally crazy. His selection is totally awfull. I'm very doubting our capacities to win. So my favourite is now Germany, even if some hope still lies in me. Sadly, the Directbet Ether promotion will be finished, as the Tipster Championship VI. Since QI planned to bet on at least 1/2 match, I could have done some nice things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: