Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread  (Read 40110 times)
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:28:46 PM

Hi Friends!!!
This is my 8th bet for EURO
the bet will be the game between  Sweden v Belgium
Starting date: 22.06.2016

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569798?ref=tipster6

Match:  Sweden v Belgium
Betting option: Belgium
Odd: 1.88
Stake: 0.020(38mbtc)
Return: 0.038(38mbtc)

Belgium have to win this match and they know that if they will qualify they can get to to finals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:48:02 PM

Island won unreal
This euro is great
Hungary and island and portugal as one of best third placed teams
So far portugal and turkey are the best third place for me.
But I hope portugal chosen as the best third place they much deserve to go for next round.
I can not stand to see Cristiano get more frustrated , after he scored twice against Hungary but not enough to bring them to qualify for next round. This group was crazy.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

i have betted on hungary and portugal with draw no bet on hungary. Although, I didn't won anything or loss anything in this match, the thrill of watching this one is really great.  Shocked

6 goals in alternative fashion.... Roll Eyes

BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:09:08 PM

Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 3rd pick (9th total) for EURO this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Italy v Republic of Ireland
Starting date and time: 22.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569796?ref=tipster1

Match: Italy v Republic of Ireland
Betting option: Draw no bet - Republic of Ireland
Odd: 2.15
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.032 (32.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

This could be perfect chance for Italy to get revenge to Sweden from few years back. Italy managed to win both games with impressive football, and they might went out with second squad to rest most of the players. Good chance for Ireland to go further into next leg as well. Since they showed more of football than Sweden, they deserve to be 3rd at least. And they can do so if they eventually manage to win over Italy.

WON !! Good job Ireland did on this game and Italy says "Bye bye Sweden!"

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:12:05 PM

Island won unreal
This euro is great
But I hope portugal chosen as the best third place they much deserve to go for next round.
I can not stand to see Cristiano get more frustrated , after he scored twice against Hungary but not enough to bring them to qualify for next round. This group was crazy.

I don't understand what you are talking about . Portugal are gonna qualify for last 16 but Turkey don't.

Ranking of third-place teams
1. Slovakia
2. Ireland
3. Portugal
4. Northern Ireland
------------------------------
5. Turkey
6. Albania
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:19:42 PM

Island won unreal
This euro is great

I don't understand what you are talking about . Portugal are gonna qualify for last 16 but Turkey don't.

1. Slovakia
2. Ireland
3. Portugal
4. Northern Ireland
5. Turkey
6. Albania
Where you get that list?
Is it official list? However northern Ireland was made surprised result beat italy in last match.
Make them on top 4 of best third places if your list was official announcement. I think if northern Ireland lost 3 goals margin at least, turkey will be the one who qualify as one of best third place.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:28:20 PM

Island won unreal
This euro is great

1. Slovakia
2. Ireland
3. Portugal
4. Northern Ireland
5. Turkey
6. Albania
Where you get that list?
Is it official list? However northern Ireland was made surprised result beat italy in last match.
Make them on top 4 of best third places if your list was official announcement. I think if northern Ireland lost 3 goals margin at least, turkey will be the one who qualify as one of best third place.

Yes it is official and the schedule of round 16 is announced already, you can check it here http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/matches/index.html#md/4 or you can check it on wikipedia/bbc or other sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:53:12 PM

Who win the game? When will you announce winners and their prizes? I think I didn't win, too many wrong picks. Cheesy
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:22:05 PM

Who win the game? When will you announce winners and their prizes? I think I didn't win, too many wrong picks. Cheesy

I think it may take few hours to check all the predictions but I've just did a quick manual check and as I see there is no members predicted more than 10 correct teams but there are many members predicted 10correct teams.
Most of them wrong on group F where they predict Portugal and Austria.

P.S : I could be wrong on this, so lets just wait for the official announcement from OP or sportsbet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:34:09 PM

I think it may take few hours to check all the predictions but I've just did a quick manual check and as I see there is no members predicted more than 10 correct teams but there are many members predicted 10correct teams.

P.S : I could be wrong on this, so lets just wait for the official announcement from OP or sportsbet.
i myself only succesfully predicted 9 teams only , i am wrong about rep of ireland could finished as top 2 in group E with belgium. and yeah portugal are really dissapointed, they have a bad start in group stage. luckily they still qualified through the best third placers. most of us wrong about this group F result.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Mediator
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:37:59 PM

You're right I checked out yesterday none of the participants predict the 11 teams that qualify as the top 2 teams in the group
but for the 10 teams that right at least about 8 participant successfully Predict . it looks like you say most predictions fail in Group F almost all placed Portugal as winners of Group F and in Group B, mostly choosing Russia qualify
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:52:41 PM

I don't think too many people predicted 10 teams correctly because 1st and 2nd place is important in this game. I predicted right almost all teams which qualify but order was wrong.
Mediator
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:58:22 PM

I don't think too many people predicted 10 teams correctly because 1st and 2nd place is important in this game. I predicted right almost all teams which qualify but order was wrong.

No, it's not the main requirement You only need to select the top 2 teams in each group no matter who is ranked 1st and 2nd
If you managed to choose 10 teams to qualify for the round of 16 then you are among the winners of this promotion  Smiley
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:00:38 AM

No you are wrong, 1st and 2nd is not the main point in this contest and it is confirmed by sportsbet as the site who held this contest.

I saw that, but question is: What is "the biggest number of top-2 teams in each group" ? Cheesy

What is correct for example group A:
FRA SWI or SWI FRA

As I understand it is only top 2 teams no matter the position, so both FRA-SWI and SWI-FRA are correct prediction and counted as 2 correct prediction.
The winners/results will be announced on 23rd, so it is no more than 48 hours. Maybe few hours after the last matches of Group E. Let it be a surprise Cheesy and good luck to anyone who participated in this promo.

Bitinity is 100% right. You just need to guess top 2 teams no matter which places they get in their groups.

Good luck to everybody! We shall know the results soon Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:08:27 AM

Then they changed the format in the middle of the game. I clearly remember correct order is important in the OP info. Somebody should check old edits from search engine archives, if they saved. I won't do that because I'm probably not in the list anyway.
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:21:57 AM

Then they changed the format in the middle of the game. I clearly remember correct order is important in the OP info. Somebody should check old edits from search engine archives, if they saved. I won't do that because I'm probably not in the list anyway.

I did not notice it at all but after checking the thread in the edit on 13 June so 10 days running time before we see the end results from each group
Whatever the reason I believe the goal to facilitate promotion. If the correct rank the main requirements I'm sure nobody wins this promotion  Cheesy
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:27:12 AM

I did not notice it at all but after checking the thread in the edit on 13 June so 10 days running time before we see the end results from each group
Whatever the reason I believe the goal to facilitate promotion. If the correct rank the main requirements I'm sure nobody wins this promotion  Cheesy

Nope, everybody can win on this promotion even they only can guess 5 teams and yeah, the position is not important, you only need guess who is the top 2 teams every group.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:49:22 AM

My account name : amine11madrid

Group A: France - Switzerland
Group B: England - Wales
Group C: Germany - Poland
Group D: Spain - Croatia
Group E: Italy - Belgium
Group F: Portugal - Austria
Damit!!!!just 6 predictions, fucking surprises.
Gongrats to winners.
Mediator
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:44:45 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 08:29:11 AM by Mediator

My account name : amine11madrid

Group A: France - Switzerland
Group B: England - Wales
Group C: Germany - Poland
Group D: Spain - Croatia
Group E: Italy - Belgium
Group F: Portugal - Austria
Damit!!!!just 6 predictions, fucking surprises.
Gongrats to winners.

You're predicting 10 teams qualify for the round of 16 as far as I know it was the highest score no one is predicting 11 teams
you're one of the winners friend  Smiley but what about the next prediction whether the winner with the most predict to predict 8 team ??
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:02:46 AM

I thought it is reasonable enough for them to change the rules in  the middle of the game as they are the promotion holder.
Also must noticed by gianluca or sportsbet.io staff, some people might trying to manipulate this promo by editing their post too.
I hope they did not doing a cheat way to win this, I hate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: