Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189291 times)
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

I am just curious what about in the previous VTA ,Yeah many spent a time to hold and buy in a cheaper price .But the problem is after rebranding what would going to happen .what about those VTA coins we stake ? Do VTA2 xan solve that problem like broken blockchain ?.

I agree, even if it solves the issue, the consequence will still be unpredictable and probably lead to just wasting time not unless we will hire a group of potential developers. The problem next is people already losing confidence in VTA, due to lack of response of the issue. It has been an issue for months and people find it risky now. In my opinion, VTA needs potential developers behind technical aspect. Re-branding will not help if we lack potential people working and backing for it.

There'll be no losses guys. After the swap you'll still retain your swapped coins. Nothing to worry about. And yes we've contacted exchanges on the new development and they are responding positively. So nothing to worry about. On the future of VirtaCoin I can assure you that all measures are be taken to ensure that the previous ugly experience doesn't repeat itself. So new changes will make VirtaCoin better, stronger, and more secured. Thanks.
Cadwil

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

I have some mil VTA coins on the C-CEX exchange but Now I can not see it in my balance so if DEV makes a swap or rebrand this coin so all my coins on C-CEX exchange will be swapped for new coins? I need a reply for it and I really worried about this issue.  Embarrassed

Your coins are safe. We've contacted C-CEX on the new development and be rest assured that all will be well.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:21:37 PM

I have some mil VTA coins on the C-CEX exchange but Now I can not see it in my balance so if DEV makes a swap or rebrand this coin so all my coins on C-CEX exchange will be swapped for new coins? I need a reply for it and I really worried about this issue.  Embarrassed

Your coins are safe. We've contacted C-CEX on the new development and be rest assured that all will be well.

Thank you for your reply .Are you A new Dev or VTA team? when is the swap for this coin available?
How long does it take for this swap? I need some details for my coins.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Cadwil

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

Thank you for your reply .Are you A new Dev or VTA team? when is the swap for this coin available?
How long does it take for this swap? I need some details for my coins.

Yes I'm a member of the development team. Process will complete soon. Just a little patience for a few days.
fylhtqcs

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

The coin has a future if it does not leave dev, I hope that after all the problems will be a $ 5 coin Smiley
Cadwil

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

The coin has a future if it does not leave dev, I hope that after all the problems will be a $ 5 coin Smiley

Watch out for the new and powerful version of the People's Coin. It will have more dev support than the old version.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:18:59 PM

Watch out for the new and powerful version of the People's Coin. It will have more dev support than the old version.
Thank you for your goodnews and new updates about Virtacoin ,Now the questions are solve .we are waiting for this new Virtacoin to release and hoping that its not just words to be taken and more if it exceeds what you've said in our expectations .Well Goodluck Virtacoin Team .  Smiley

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
vmvta9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:10:01 AM

Thank you for your goodnews and new updates about Virtacoin ,Now the questions are solve .we are waiting for this new Virtacoin to release and hoping that its not just words to be taken and more if it exceeds what you've said in our expectations .Well Goodluck Virtacoin Team .  Smiley

Thanks @DarkSecrets and all Virtacoiners on BCT Forum
As communicated by Cadwill  earlier  work is in progress and will be updated  the status. Its a matter of time we will be back with all  new look. Keep Watching.

The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.

Thanks
vm

**VIRTACOIN  The NEXT GEN COIN**
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

S W A P Smiley let's save this coin Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Nuchy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

S W A P Smiley let's save this coin Smiley
SWAP!!!!!  LETS SAVE THE COIN!!!
logictense

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:21:29 PM

I beleive as staed on the reddit i vote as. VTA2 would be a whole lot less expense as i read on reddit.Plus perhaps that big whale as is discussed who know's if the guy is even alive any more has any of those funds moved?

Whichever comes we will go by it thanks .

Get me a link to the reddit thread, I would love to examine it. Someone talking about virta whales must have an arse on the front side of their head. When he laughs asscheeks split and dumb sharp sound comes out. I wouldnt trust that vta whales exist but I wanna make sure Im not mistaken.

Cadwil

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

I beleive as staed on the reddit i vote as. VTA2 would be a whole lot less expense as i read on reddit.Plus perhaps that big whale as is discussed who know's if the guy is even alive any more has any of those funds moved?

Get me a link to the reddit thread, I would love to examine it. Someone talking about virta whales must have an arse on the front side of their head. When he laughs asscheeks split and dumb sharp sound comes out. I wouldnt trust that vta whales exist but I wanna make sure Im not mistaken.
www.reddit.com/r/virtacoinfoundation
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:38:45 PM

I beleive as staed on the reddit i vote as. VTA2 would be a whole lot less expense as i read on reddit.Plus perhaps that big bear as is discussed who know's if the guy is even alive any more has any of those funds moved?

Sorry cadwil guess i should have used different wording for you it meens the same as big bear,big whale,Big asscheeks as you know best.The meaning is when someone has an over abundance of a product or service does this help?
logictense

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

So, what I just read is pile of steaming bullshit. Yes, it is. Look what this dumbass says: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uucvr/ousting_the_big_bad_bear/ . What he does is urge herd to move over to a new chain while subsequently BANNING someones holdings - around 35 percent of the entire supply. I cant believe someone finds time to post such shit on the official sub. But what is really disturbing is that everyone else seems to cheer that commenter up. So u guys wanna steal someones lifetime investment in virta on the grounds that he/she owns too much token to pose a treat to the stability of ur filthy network. Lol.  Grin

Cadwil

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

So, what I just read is pile of steaming bullshit. Yes, it is. Look what this dumbass says: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uucvr/ousting_the_big_bad_bear/ . What he does is urge herd to move over to a new chain while subsequently BANNING someones holdings - around 35 percent of the entire supply. I cant believe someone finds time to post such shit on the official sub. But what is really disturbing is that everyone else seems to cheer that commenter up. So u guys wanna steal someones lifetime investment in virta on the grounds that he/she owns too much token to pose a treat to the stability of ur filthy network. Lol.  Grin

Thanks for your observations. However, you would have understood better if you were a member from the genesis. Actually no one is going to be ousted. It's just an expression about getting rid of a problem responsible for the challenges the community had to deal with for the past 3 years.
Cadwil

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:10:23 PM

I beleive as staed on the reddit i vote as. VTA2 would be a whole lot less expense as i read on reddit.Plus perhaps that big bear as is discussed who know's if the guy is even alive any more has any of those funds moved?

Sorry cadwil guess i should have used different wording for you it meens the same as big bear,big whale,Big asscheeks as you know best.The meaning is when someone has an over abundance of a product or service does this help?

No need for apology. It's well understood.
rasp

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:19:51 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 03:40:08 PM by rasp

So, what I just read is pile of steaming bullshit. Yes, it is. Look what this dumbass says: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uucvr/ousting_the_big_bad_bear/ . What he does is urge herd to move over to a new chain while subsequently BANNING someones holdings - around 35 percent of the entire supply. I cant believe someone finds time to post such shit on the official sub. But what is really disturbing is that everyone else seems to cheer that commenter up. So u guys wanna steal someones lifetime investment in virta on the grounds that he/she owns too much token to pose a treat to the stability of ur filthy network. Lol.  Grin
What i can not figure out is how does anyone really know that the 35% holdings are even the first developers coins i meen anyone could have bought at the start that many.But if you are then why not come clean and let us all know if you are hideing out because you did not know how to continue development of your coin.But if you allso are holding in secret as to not have to spend some of your riches and waiting for others to make your coin go up in price for you to dump then you are the ass.And allso it is your filthy network also so why not clean it up.And i do agree that no one has the legal to anyones coin as to who holds and who does not.But it will not matter how many you have if it is gone guess what so are your coins.
Cadwil

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:26:08 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 03:42:36 PM by Cadwil

What i can not figure out is how does anyone really know that the 35% holdings are even the first developers coins i meen anyone could have bought at the start that many.But if you are then why not come clean and let us all know if you are hideing out because you did not know how to continue development of your coin.But if you allso are holding in secret as to not have to spend some of your riches and waiting for others to make your coin go up in price for you to dump then you are the ass.And allso it is your filthy network also so why not wipe it clean.

The dev(s) actually had as much as 3 billion from the very first day. Based on the ratio of VP$14:1 VTA, no one could have had that much coin from day one. So obviously, the it belongs to the dev.
rasp

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:45:44 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 02:53:58 AM by rasp

So, what I just read is pile of steaming bullshit. Yes, it is. Look what this dumbass says: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uucvr/ousting_the_big_bad_bear/ . What he does is urge herd to move over to a new chain while subsequently BANNING someones holdings - around 35 percent of the entire supply. I cant believe someone finds time to post such shit on the official sub. But what is really disturbing is that everyone else seems to cheer that commenter up. So u guys wanna steal someones lifetime investment in virta on the grounds that he/she owns too much token to pose a treat to the stability of ur filthy network. Lol.  Grin
What i can not figure out is how does anyone really know that the 35% holdings are even the first developers coins i meen anyone could have bought at the start that many.But if you are then why not come clean and let us all know if you are hideing out because you did not know how to continue development of your coin.But if you allso are holding in secret as to not have to spend some of your riches and waiting for others to make your coin go up in price for you to dump then you are the ass.And allso it is your filthy network also so why not wipe it clean.

The dev(s) actually had as much as 3 billion from the very first day. Based on the ratio of VP$14:1 VTA, no one could have had that much coin from day one. So obviously, the it belongs to the dev.
So i guess he or she has everyone over a barrel,For if the big holders do not do any thing to develop they will lose their investment to and this person knows this.So if we all can just say fu-- it and let it die. Do you think the fat bear or bear's can ride that out when there is no place to sell or trade. lets see if this person or person's can afford to let all his or hers go under which now would be a good time, for there now is no place to trade or sell.Snooze you loose
Cadwil

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:28:05 PM

So i guess he or she has everyone over a barrel for if the big holders do not do any thing to develope they will lose their investment so this person knows this.So if we all can just fu-- it and let it die lets see if this person can afford to let all his or hers go under which now would be a good time for there now is no place to trade them now so that fat whale of coins best do something.Snooze you loose
Yeah, it's up to the dev. Even if he does something now, I bet it's too late. Confidence is gone already.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: