Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT]  (Read 72234 times)
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

This coin has been dead for 2 years and is being revived as they saw that Auroracoin and Scotcoin pumped recently.
This is purely a pump and dump scheme.
Plus there is already Sterlingcoin.
All those sellers would be lucky to get even 1 satoshi per coin.
And good luck on trying to get listed again on bittrex especially after getting delisted.
Roll Eyes

As I said on the old thread, I'm just aiming to keep the coin ticking along -- I aim to provide bug fixes and minor improvements, and to be a point of contact for exchanges who want a coin dev to contact.  There could be more if Will manages to hustle extra programmers or funding, but there are no guarantees of course.  Please manage your expectations!

Mo

lol........the fella who's wanting to sell his 10,000 BRITS for BTC25 would be lucky to get 10,000 satoshis in light of said info.............ROFL

The price of 1 Brit is completely determined by the free market.  Your evaluation (or anyone else for that matter) is nothing more than speculative opinion, what 1 Brit is worth to one person differs to the next.  Britcoin is only worth what someone is willing to buy or sell for, which is why we need to to get re-added to some exchanges and find out what that value.  Roll Eyes

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:09:01 PM

Free Market Valuation

1 BRIT= 0.1 Satoshi

Grin
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:47:47 PM

The price of 1 Brit is completely determined by the free market.  Your evaluation (or anyone else for that matter) is nothing more than speculative opinion, what 1 Brit is worth to one person differs to the next.  Britcoin is only worth what someone is willing to buy or sell for, which is why we need to to get re-added to some exchanges and find out what that value.  Roll Eyes

maybe someday someone will sell for 1 brit = BTC1, who knows..?? Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:10:53 PM

I'll sell you 1brit fot 1BTC, you can be the first then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:25:19 PM

If we can get coinmarketcap to recognize the trade then we're looking good. Hahaha  Grin

BitPotus

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:29:47 PM

Shouldn't you be polluting the Dubai coin thread with your appalling level of English instead of trying to rip off true Brit coin supporters?

Wink
jokowi

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:34:30 PM

Shouldn't you be polluting the Dubai coin thread with your appalling level of English instead of trying to rip off true Brit coin supporters?

Wink

Yes i'm not an english..so that is your problem..??english isn't special language...i took with my stylee, if you objection..that's your problem...!!! Grin.
I have small funds to buy some coin and becomes support.I buy brit in 2014 from old baby william..i'm investor in brit.
Every investor need more profit, i'm only promote here..!! not troll.
So...why you took about dubaicoin here..?? Grin
jokowi

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:35:33 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 10:47:05 PM by jokowi

The price of 1 Brit is completely determined by the free market.  Your evaluation (or anyone else for that matter) is nothing more than speculative opinion, what 1 Brit is worth to one person differs to the next.  Britcoin is only worth what someone is willing to buy or sell for, which is why we need to to get re-added to some exchanges and find out what that value.  Roll Eyes

are you not happy if 1 brit = BTC1...??  Grin
jokowi

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:36:39 PM

If we can get coinmarketcap to recognize the trade then we're looking good. Hahaha  Grin

Hello old baby.. are you already drink milk today..?? Cheesy
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:44:57 PM

Hello old baby.. are you already drink milk today..?? Cheesy

Hello there :^)

BitPotus

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:09:49 PM

Wink

Yes i'm not an english..so that is your problem..??english isn't special language...i took with my stylee, if you objection..that's your problem...!!! Grin.
I have small funds to buy some coin and becomes support.I buy brit in 2014 from old baby william..i'm investor in brit.
Every investor need more profit, i'm only promote here..!! not troll.
So...why you took about dubaicoin here..?? Grin

You were obviously trolling earlier, so spare me your indignation.....

And it's painful to read broken English and allusions to milk....seriously are you 12 years old?....

Britcoin is already a flash in the pan.

Sterlingcoin all the way.

Roll Eyes
jokowi

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:38:41 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 12:54:49 AM by jokowi

And it's painful to read broken English and allusions to milk....seriously are you 12 years old?....

Roll Eyes

so..you're in Sterlingcoin, not in Britcoin..?? who's troll here..?? Grin
Everyone can be rich without speak in englishh...!!!! Cheesy

BitPotus

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:28:25 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

who's troll here..??

You answered your own question........
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

Roll Eyes

Sterlingcoin is dead, I attempted to contact the Sterlingcoin team through their website, they did not even reply, the wallet wouldn't even synch.
Problem with Sterling is that we already have sterlingcoins, pennies, five pence, twenty pence, they are already sterlingcoins.

Britcoin is a huge brand, there's no UK competition.

I am selling some Britcoins 10,000 for 0.5 BTC.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:23:48 PM

I've been holding Britcoin for a good while now and recently started POS.
Wallet and POS both work great.

Let's change how the country trades currency.  Wink
Britcoins a great coin with great potential.
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:05:18 PM

I've been holding Britcoin for a good while now and recently started POS.
Wallet and POS both work great.

Let's change how the country trades currency.  Wink
Britcoins a great coin with great potential.

Cool beans, good to know there's some people staking Cheesy

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:12:54 AM

I have 500,000+ Britcoin, would consider selling some (but probably not many!) lol

PM sent.

Thanks responded. I know whats going on behind the scenes, so they wont be cheap! Selling up to a maximum of 250,000 for investment into additional crypto projects!

How much do you want for the 250K?

You have to bear in mind, that this coin is barely alive.

I'd be up or a trade, if the price is right.

How about 10000 Britcoin for BTC25 ..?? Anyone interest with britcoin..please..PM me Smiley
I only have for 5 slot x 10000 britcoin  Smiley
1 slot : BTC25 for 10000 britcoin

Good Joke Smiley    You made my day Smiley
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:15:32 AM

You know you've been around this stuff too long when you've seen the same coin with the same name come and go 3 different times.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:54:24 AM

You know you've been around this stuff too long when you've seen the same coin with the same name come and go 3 different times.

Lol, we're getting to be old dogs. Who knows, 3rd time lucky?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:07:23 AM

It's the same chain and network as the original Britcoin launched in 2014, there's only one Brit mate Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: