Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT]  (Read 72234 times)
greenmo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Mo Green

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 05:08:48 PM

Dear Britcoin Team

Over the last few years I have tried to contribute to the world of cryptocurrency with ideas and tried to help others, in doing so I have hurt the feelings of good people. Many of the posts were made in haste and without forethought not only causing suffering for good people here, but also people who may have read, or been insulted by them.

I am genuinely very sorry for any pain or suffering I have caused, I just wanted to help, I am sorry.

Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned :8]  I don't think it was cool for Will or Leigh to make their rude appearance in your thread either!

Mo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:39:54 PM

Dear Britcoin Team

Over the last few years I have tried to contribute to the world of cryptocurrency with ideas and tried to help others, in doing so I have hurt the feelings of good people. Many of the posts were made in haste and without forethought not only causing suffering for good people here, but also people who may have read, or been insulted by them.

I am genuinely very sorry for any pain or suffering I have caused, I just wanted to help, I am sorry.

Regards

Nick
I was a a**hole to Will7am but I think he forgave me? Back when I was more active on here I was kind of bipolar and would flip out on people for things I thought they did without real proof or evidence. But now I'm not like that. I'm sorry Will7am and anyone else I was mean to.

will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

Dear Britcoin Team

Regards

Nick
I was a a**hole to Will7am but I think he forgave me? Back when I was more active on here I was kind of bipolar and would flip out on people for things I thought they did without real proof or evidence. But now I'm not like that. I'm sorry Will7am and anyone else I was mean to.

As Mo said it's water under the fridge.  Britcoin is a open-source project and needs as many people helping out as possible, so I'm more than happy to work with you (Vanity & rghmodz) on anything BRIT related!  If Britcoin is ever to succeed it's going to take a lot of people and effort. Smiley

I think he forgave me

Until next time you do something! lol Cheesy

peterw1234

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

Dear Britcoin Team

Regards

Nick

Welcome back Smiley
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 08:51:28 PM

Dear Britcoin Team

Regards

Nick

He will never forgive u for what u did. U took everything he had and withdrew himself from his life, despite his readiness to accept u as u are. He will never forget what ur face looked like when u attacked him on skype. U have been cursing him for five hours, and during all this time he kept silence, taking ur insults with a straight face as if ur words werent addressed to him. U beat him in everything he did, making him ur slave. This dude seems deeply offended, and I can tell u why. He wasnt ur buddy or ur brother and had no clue how to respond to ur uncontrollable anger, but now he clearly sees who he messed with. I would of saved him from ur assaults if I was there but unluckily for him, I was away and couldnt restrain u, but nonetheless, as Im right here now, I will take his side in this quarrel and help him restore his dignity and make him feel happy again.

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

Dear Britcoin Team

Regards

Nick

He will never forgive u for what u did. U took everything he had and withdrew himself from his life, despite his readiness to accept u as u are. He will never forget what ur face looked like when u attacked him on skype. U have been cursing him for five hours, and during all this time he kept silence, taking ur insults with a straight face as if ur words werent addressed to him. U beat him in everything he did, making him ur slave. This dude seems deeply offended, and I can tell u why. He wasnt ur buddy or ur brother and had no clue how to respond to ur uncontrollable anger, but now he clearly sees who he messed with. I would of saved him from ur assaults if I was there but unluckily for him, I was away and couldnt restrain u, but nonetheless, as Im right here now, I will take his side in this quarrel and help him restore his dignity and make him feel happy again.

Reported as spam.  What are you talking about?  Undecided

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:59:02 PM

Dear Britcoin Team

Regards

Nick

As Mo said it's water under the fridge.  Britcoin is a open-source project and needs as many people helping out as possible, so I'm more than happy to work with you (Vanity & rghmodz) on anything BRIT related!  If Britcoin is ever to succeed it's going to take a lot of people and effort. Smiley

I think he forgave me

Thanks. I will help anyway I can.
I will never do anything bad again Smiley

rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CrowdWiz

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:08:09 AM

.xyz domains usually scam coins. dont look this coin again

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:19:14 AM

Heh, I've personally never known .xyz TLD's to be associated with scams.  If it makes you feel any better we recently acquired Britcoin.com and we're working on a new official website.

All the best and please do take another look at this coin. Wink

PetATL

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:52:08 AM

Heh, I've personally never known .xyz TLD's to be associated with scams.  If it makes you feel any better we recently acquired Britcoin.com and we're working on a new official website.

All the best and please do take another look at this coin. Wink

fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

Over 6 BTC volume in last 24 hours. Shenannigans! Nice if it continued though...
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:31:49 PM

Over 6 BTC volume in last 24 hours. Shenannigans! Nice if it continued though...

Yeah just checked in on C-CEX. Someone's been busy stocking up on Britcoin. 6.49 BTC volume.  Wink
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

Yeah just checked in on C-CEX. Someone's been busy stocking up on Britcoin. 6.49 BTC volume.  Wink

At least we've gotten rid of that delisting warning. Smiley  Big thanks to whoever did it! Cheesy

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:53:19 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 11:24:37 AM by leigh2k14

How's the development going guys? Give everyone a bit of info, what have you been doing?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

How's the development going guys? Give everyone a bit of info, what have you been doing?

Some screen shots of the new Britcoin.com official website:

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

I see you've been busy, that's a sexy looking web site. Good job Will.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:55:45 PM

Yeah looks a clean decent image.
Nice job Will.  Wink
peterw1234

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

Nice. It looks really professional and clean
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:07:42 AM

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.  The front end stuff is nearly finished, there's still a lot left to do so I'm gonna push on with it! Cheesy

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:39:48 AM

I'm looking a designer who can help with some graphics/images for Britcoin.com.

Shoot me a message if you think you can help Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: