Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT]  (Read 72234 times)
rbcarruthers

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

A question I'd like your input on leigh2k14 & anybody else so inclined:

Will & I have been discussing a marketing slogan for BRIT and looked at the following, which were put out to mates to poll on:

1) Britcoin – The independent currency for an independent Britain
2) Britcoin – The digital currency for an independent Britain
3) Britcoin – A digital currency for modern Britain
4) Britcoin - a crypto currency for the UK population (thanks Leigh!)

The general feeling was the first 2 were too Brexity & it was better to leave out the word crypto when dealing with the general public, 3) was favoured which was boiled down to:

5) Britcoin - Britain's digital currency
6) Britcoin - The UK's digital currency

which have the benefit of brevity & are informationally catch-all.

Do you think the repetition of 'Brit' in 5) is annoying or alliteratively seductive?

TYVM, RC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

Will & I have been discussing a marketing slogan for BRIT and looked at the following, which were put out to mates to poll on:

The general feeling was the first 2 were too Brexity & it was better to leave out the word crypto when dealing with the general public, 3) was favoured which was boiled down to:

Do you think the repetition of 'Brit' in 5) is annoying or alliteratively seductive?

TYVM, RC

My sig is more of a description, is suppose we could modify it a little.

How about: "A Digital Currency for the UK Population".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:21:35 AM

TYVM, RC

My sig is more of a description, is suppose we could modify it a little.

How about: "A Digital Currency for the UK Population".

I like the shortened version;

Digital currency for the UK Smiley

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:24:27 PM

Had an email earlier with a link to a change.org petition for Britcoin that someone created.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-adopt-britcoin-as-digital-currency-for-united-kingdom

It wasn't me who started it, honestly Cheesy

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:14:25 PM

I've updated the Britcoin website with the new v3.0.0.3 Mac wallet and Coinomi Android wallet, if anyone is using the Mac wallet please move to this one! Smiley

ladymarian

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:01:06 AM

Hello everyone, I'm the one who created the petition on change.org... hope that helps Wink By the way I have another idea to promote britcoin: creating a gumtree/ebay like website that works with britcoins. You know, I've done some calculations about the coins in my portfolio, and the potential for BRIT is HUGE!

It could reach about 1600 GBP!

Sooo... please feel free to donate me buckets of BRITs...  BBCZBX6Ex1HbHDhdzsrZupDSdQrvXdNWtQ
ArthurThePug

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:41:23 AM

I've updated the Britcoin website with the new v3.0.0.3 Mac wallet and Coinomi Android wallet, if anyone is using the Mac wallet please move to this one! Smiley
Nice work, Thanks Will
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

Cryptomate has been giving Brit a nice steady bit of buy pressure of late. Slowly eating away at those sells.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:48:22 PM

Hello everyone, I'm the one who created the petition on change.org... hope that helps Wink By the way I have another idea to promote britcoin: creating a gumtree/ebay like website that works with britcoins. You know, I've done some calculations about the coins in my portfolio, and the potential for BRIT is HUGE!

Sooo... please feel free to donate me buckets of BRITs...  BBCZBX6Ex1HbHDhdzsrZupDSdQrvXdNWtQ

I just signed that. All we need is another 65M fellow brits and we're billionaires.  Grin

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rinsitah

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:22:58 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDATjzyWAAASXex.jpg:large

Aaah- so you're John Smith from change.org
Thanks for putting this up.

1600GBP? sure... why not.
peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:56:10 AM

Seems like Brit is getting a lot traction lately Roll Eyes
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:03:34 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 08:00:53 AM by leigh2k14

Sooo... please feel free to donate me buckets of BRITs...  BBCZBX6Ex1HbHDhdzsrZupDSdQrvXdNWtQ

Aaah- so you're John Smith from change.org
Thanks for putting this up.

1600GBP? sure... why not.

I'd be more than happy if it hit £1.60

Although if it one day gets used in the UK it will most likely be worth a lot more.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

Yeah for sure, buy support is up.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:12:04 AM

Hopefully we can get relisted on Bittrex soon Wink

ladymarian

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:14:13 AM

By the way I asked coinmarketcap.io to fix their britcoin page because all the figures where wrong, and it was not updating. Now it works, check it!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/britcoin/

$0.035929 (+4.35%)
0.00001411 BTC (+6.79%)

Market Cap
$764,150
300 BTC

Volume (24h)
$4,131
1.62 BTC

Circulating Supply
21,268,092 BRIT
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:35:06 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 02:03:03 PM by leigh2k14

Hopefully we can get relisted on Bittrex soon Wink

Let us know the outcome.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:37:20 PM

By the way I asked coinmarketcap.io to fix their britcoin page because all the figures where wrong, and it was not updating. Now it works, check it!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/britcoin/

$0.035929 (+4.35%)
0.00001411 BTC (+6.79%)

Market Cap
$764,150
300 BTC

Volume (24h)
$4,131
1.62 BTC

Circulating Supply
21,268,092 BRIT

Thanks for that I did notice that the c-cex volume wasn't updating.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:09:35 PM

All my alts are dumping like crazy... except Brit.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

BRIT block explorer hosting expired..

rinsitah

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:46:22 AM

Looks like some nice person has funded the block explorer again.
Thanks anonymous doner!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: