Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: London's mayor is a muslim!  (Read 3862 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:16:15 AM

I remember the same concerns when Obama became the president of US. Lots of guys are saying that Obama will start WW3 but it didn't happen. Same thing on this one, him being a Muslim doesn't mean chaos. It will be an insult to the voters thinking of such.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:14:05 PM

So much for the people saying that Britain shall leave the EU for fear of a muslim invasion from the continent. The muslims are already inside, and they are winning elections. But considering the British have caused so much havoc in the Middle East, creating the Iraki kingdom with a foreign Sunni king no local wanted, creating Israel against the Palestinians, I guess it's only justice that muslims conquer London today, and the whole of the UK tomorrow.

The UK is doomed, and I certainly won't cry for it. My worry is that the EU is being caught in a squeeze between muslim Britain and muslim Turkey.

i don think that  your estimations will come true in near future.. but you are right ro fear. uk government must do something serious about muslim invasion immediately.

i think that muslim invasion will happen in three years.. so we must be worried about this stuff urgently. if not muslim invasion will bring european union's end..
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:17:43 PM

its too early to judge. dont tell me everytime there is an unsual guy who sits on the government then it will be an issue??.

Interesting that it's only brand new accounts still defending this guy even after I've posted proof he's been a blatant racist.

i think that muslim invasion will happen in three years.. so we must be worried about this stuff urgently. if not muslim invasion will bring european union's end..

The European Union will end because of beauracratic incompetence, it doesn't need the help of Islam, the actual continent is what I'm worried about.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:23:55 PM

I remember the same concerns when Obama became the president of US. Lots of guys are saying that Obama will start WW3 but it didn't happen. Same thing on this one, him being a Muslim doesn't mean chaos. It will be an insult to the voters thinking of such.

I agree with you.
People are often to much emotional about some politics but they should be more concern about their own lives, not about things they can't change.
We live in democracy so accept it.
There are no first and second class citizens in democratic countries and everybody have the equal rights, to work, to serve country in the army, to be elected in some state office etc.
If anybody have problem with it, you should choose to live in some country without democracy, like North Korea, in order to see what happen if you don't give freedom to people.
There are good and bad white Christians and good and bad Muslims as well.
Please understand it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tuhannya_sadek_khan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:06:08 PM

ASK SADEK KHAN "APAKAH ANDA MENJALANKAN HUKUM ISLAM UNTUK DIRI ANDA, ATAU MOTHER FUCKER SEPERTI INDON PEOPLE Huh" Grin Angry Grin Cheesy
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:47:50 PM

I don't think you can compare with Obama. He's black but he thinks like a white Christian guy, muslims don't. Each time I've traveled to a muslim country, I've seen differences with what I'm used to see, and it's much more than women's clothing.

I imagine the new mayor could request all hotel rooms to have an arrow. Few people would criticize, and yet it would be a sign London's becoming muslim, but I'm repeating myself, I would not see anything wrong with that. The British have been invaders for so long, in so many countries, it's about time, they get invaded. And dominated.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:00:53 AM

Dont judge the person from his religion, but judge the person from the achievement, not all muslim are bad person, all the religion teach us to be a better person

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:57:40 AM

The European Union will end because of beauracratic incompetence

I would completely agree but I think from incompetence comes stupidity which leads to even worse bureacratic creations.
Also I see this one as a new attempt of getting more and more centralization.

Regarding City of Westminster new mayor I have the same thoughts I had when Obama got elected.
Only time will tell what this really means.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:16:01 PM

Dont judge the person from his religion, but judge the person from the achievement, not all muslim are bad person, all the religion teach us to be a better person

Well Said, religion is not a important factor. Human achievement and skills need to be given preference, in such a manner government had given this opportunity. Now it would also help in uniting religious people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:52:14 AM

I don't think you can compare with Obama. He's black but he thinks like a white Christian guy, muslims don't. Each time I've traveled to a muslim country, I've seen differences with what I'm used to see, and it's much more than women's clothing.

I imagine the new mayor could request all hotel rooms to have an arrow. Few people would criticize, and yet it would be a sign London's becoming muslim, but I'm repeating myself, I would not see anything wrong with that. The British have been invaders for so long, in so many countries, it's about time, they get invaded. And dominated.

Blacks have a term for that and it's very accurate to that sort of situation, they call it white guilt, get the fuck over yourself and stop trying to drag me and everyone else down with your bullshit.
duts_bg

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:47:07 AM

Cheesy This year, mayor of  London is a Muslim, a year or two and mayors of other European capitals will be Muslim.
No one can predict the long-term consequences.

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:43:13 AM

I don't think him a muslim or not means much. They are politicians you know, they are always lying. If a politician says he's communist doesn't mean he's really a communist, he's just saying things to be elected. So I wouldn't take it so seriously as you do. )

politics is an art of telling perfect lies so i dont care whether a mayor muslim or not.. he or she pretend like a muslim but they are not muslims at all. they serve evil forces i guess.
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:09:03 PM

Well, I'd love to but I've traveled. I've been everywhere in Europe and in a few muslim countries, too. Sorry, but they don't compare. Europe is a much, much nicer place to live, with more freedom, and more opportunities. I've also been to muslim neighborhoods in France and Belgium, and they're assuredly the worst parts of these countries.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:58:02 AM

Cheesy This year, mayor of  London is a Muslim, a year or two and mayors of other European capitals will be Muslim.
No one can predict the long-term consequences.

London was not the first Western European city to appoint a Muslim as the Mayor. There are a number of other examples. In 2008, Rotterdam (Netherlands) elected the Moroccan Ahmed Aboutaleb as the mayor (he is still holding that position). Similar to London, Rotterdam is also having a large Muslim population (48% are non-white).
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:12:55 AM

Well, I'd love to but I've traveled. I've been everywhere in Europe and in a few muslim countries, too. Sorry, but they don't compare. Europe is a much, much nicer place to live, with more freedom, and more opportunities. I've also been to muslim neighborhoods in France and Belgium, and they're assuredly the worst parts of these countries.
You may be right that Muslim neighborhoods in France and Belgium are not so safe and that many young people there don't have future etc.
The problem is that Europe is in a great economic crisis and that there are fewer jobs, especially for uneducated people, and most of such people are unfortunately Muslims.
If this young people can't find job or finish good university or high school, they don't have chance for good future and often become criminals or even worse, become radicalized.
It's not only their fault but government is also responsible, and indirectly all society.
It's very complicate social problem.
On the other hand, Muslims who were given the opportunity to study and take a responsible positions in the society, showing how the Muslims can contribute to society.
It's not black and white picture, so we can't generalize.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:57:58 PM

What exactly is the problem with a muslim mayor? (apart from giving you xenophobes something to bitch and whine about lol)

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

Go on, defend him, I dare you.

This is funny, because if you read the article, you find that he specifically talks about increasing the small number of women on the TfL board, an idea which radical muslims would actually have a problem with. He does mention ethnic minorities, but the overwhelming accent is on gender equality.

Now don't get me wrong, I think that's a poor argument because I believe the best person for the job should be chosen, regardless of gender. However I can certainly appreciate the irony that here we have a muslim that is actually standing up for women's rights - in direct opposition to the ideology of extreme muslims, which is to repress women in society.

Something to think about...
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:14:46 PM

You are doing a lot of "imagining". Which says more about you than it does about the new London mayor.

It was actually a simple election - London is a liberal city. They were given a choice of a moderate muslim who voted in Parliament to make gay marriage legal, and a rich man married to a Rothschild who voted in Parliament against gay marriage. They chose the more liberal guy. They defeated man also looked like a dainty idiot holding a pint, it was clear that he'd never visited a pub before. The muslim guy had been in pubs and knew how to hold his glass even though it was a pint of Coke!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:06:59 PM

What exactly is the problem with a muslim mayor? (apart from giving you xenophobes something to bitch and whine about lol)

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

Go on, defend him, I dare you.

Besides what protokol pointed out i read another article on that website:

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2016/05/10/yes-we-khan-inside-story-sadiq-khan-defeated-dog-whistle

Can you or any other londoners tell me if what the article says is true?

If it is true then i doubt that khan is either racist or extremist in any way.

I'm not sure but lately you seem to have build some serious prejudice against muslims.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:29:26 PM

The problem is that Europe is in a great economic crisis and that there are fewer jobs, especially for uneducated people, and most of such people are unfortunately Muslims.
If this young people can't find job or finish good university or high school, they don't have chance for good future and often become criminals or even worse, become radicalized.
It's not only their fault but government is also responsible, and indirectly all society.

Now you are saying that it is the fault of the society that these thugs refused to get themselves educated? The government has provided free education, and have given affirmative action quotas to help them find employment. But rather than studying, most of these apes resort to violent crimes such as robbery and rape. Who is to blame here? 
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:50:33 PM

I wouldn't fret. The new Muslim mayor voted in favour of gay marriage and his white opponent voted against it, and Londoners went for the more liberal man!  Smiley

lol He is open minded far from the radical one in Middle east and some parts of Asia.He goes beyond the principles /teaching of his religion. Just to get votes? or...

Open for Campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: