Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How The Government & Media Cheated Ron Paul  (Read 2086 times)
dotcom (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 01:26:54 AM

The original video of this came out about two weeks ago. Even if you're not a Ron Paul fan, I think this video will be interesting to you nonetheless.

It's a tad bit cheesy, but the evidence is solid. I knew about the obvious media bias and eventual media blackout as it was happening, but the vote manipulation was new to me. Scary world we live in mates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_865430&feature=iv&src_vid=YXlWiTPn7pQ&v=dAPt5cxPEhs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notig

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:46:54 AM

so it's not just propaganda. They are fucking with the actual votes too.

I remember watching a video once on some of our electronic voting systems. They are suspicious for 2 reasons: Closed source. Why in the world would you want to have a closed source voting system running our elections?  #2. If you insert a disk in the voting machines you can actually change the data with software on the disk. Why in the world do these voting systems allow code to be executed from inserted media?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:49:08 AM

so it's not just propaganda. They are fucking with the actual votes too.

I remember watching a video once on some of our electronic voting systems. They are suspicious for 2 reasons: Closed source. Why in the world would you want to have a closed source voting system running our elections?  #2. If you insert a disk in the voting machines you can actually change the data with software on the disk. Why in the world do these voting systems allow code to be executed from inserted media?

Because anyone who openly points out the flaws of this system is dragged through the mud with the term "conspiracy theorist" Sad  Thus, everyone ignores said person, and the system moves on; at least until the issue gets major coverage.  If it hasn't already, it probably never will.

stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 04:24:12 PM

People need to stop voting and focus their energy on more productive things.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 04:34:34 PM

People need to stop voting and focus their energy on more productive things.

Like Bitcoin! Cheesy
bitster

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 04:51:37 PM

I never believed for a minute that a rich guy in a CULT was getting that many votes for the nomination.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 07:52:36 PM

The entire election process was a sham. The ratio of RP to Romney signs I saw in my travels was around 20:1. Then when the nomination was won stolen by Romney the ratio of Obama to Romney signs was roughly the same. The whole thing was a joke...a very expensive joke. RP was never going to be allowed to be on a ballot opposite the POTUS, it was always going to be Obama lite and an easy re-selection. Why would a conservative minded voter cast a ballot for Romney? Choice is an illusion.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 07:55:01 PM

The entire election process was a sham. The ratio of RP to Romney signs I saw in my travels was around 20:1. Then when the nomination was won stolen by Romney the ratio of Obama to Romney signs was roughly the same. The whole thing was a joke...a very expensive joke. RP was never going to be allowed to be on a ballot opposite the POTUS, it was always going to be Obama lite and an easy re-selection. Why would a conservative minded voter cast a ballot for Romney? Choice is an illusion.

Now all we gotta do is get everyone to realize it Smiley  It's a tough job, no pay, long hours, and you're bound to be insulted and laughed at every five minutes or less.  You down?

dotcom (OP)

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 08:35:19 PM

The ratio of RP to Romney signs I saw in my travels was around 20:1.

Same here, I saw wayyy more Ron Paul signs than any other candidate (including Obama).
creativex

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 11:45:49 PM

Now all we gotta do is get everyone to realize it Smiley  It's a tough job, no pay, long hours, and you're bound to be insulted and laughed at every five minutes or less.  You down?

I'm 44 fingers old, I've traveled that road for years. I no longer bother with those that don't already sense something very wrong with the world around them and have the courage to say as much. When I do detect these folks(usually wise beyond their years youngins) I begin by handing them an American Silver Eagle and asking them it's value as it clearly states 1 USD on it as well as one ounce fine silver. Depending on their answer and the amount of time they think over that question I carefully move the topic to WTC7, which not one person ever has even known existed. I've even been called a liar for suggesting that there was more than two steel structured buildings brought down on their own footprints in NYC on 9/11/2001. The media is a powerful force and even those that say they don't trust their government will bury their heads in the sand and become defensive if you begin to convince them that their government is actively working against them.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 11:54:39 PM

I just leave that here.

http://youtu.be/7OtSVPo9f6Y
creativex

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 11:56:46 PM

I just leave that here.

Thanks, but I fail to see what it has to do with the topic at hand.

If America is a Representative Democracy, a Constitutional Republic, or even a Democracy as is so oft erroneously repeated, then free and untarnished elections are absolutely vital...yet we clearly do not have them. So on our map of the three boxes to correct Government gone awry we have:

Soapbox
Ballot box
Ammo box

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 12:00:32 AM

I just leave that here.

Thanks, but I fail to see what it has to do with the topic at hand.

Ron Paul is a Libertarian, this video concerns the fallacies Libertarians engage in.
So this video can be used as an explanation of why Ron Paul wasn't "cheated by the Government and Media" but simply lost because people simply disagree with him, and with good reason.
creativex

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:02:10 AM

Ron Paul is a Republican. The Republican party used to support the vast majority of the positions RP has continued to endorse his entire career. The Republican party moved away from RP, not vice-versa.

Are you suggesting that most Republicans agree with Mitt Romney? Did Mitt Romney win the nomination fairly? Who won the CA straw poll?

Your video didn't address any of the media anomalies pointed out by the video in the OP.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 12:05:04 AM

Ron Paul is a Republican.

Are you suggesting that most Republicans agree with Mitt Romney?

Ron Paul is a Libertarian who is member of the Republican party. The Republican party is a conservationist party and Libertarianism is an interpretation of Conservatism.
Yes as it seems more Republicans agree with Mitt Romney.
creativex

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:06:11 AM

Ron Paul is a Libertarian who is member of the Republican party. The Republican party is a conservationist party and Libertarianism is an interpretation of Conservatism.

...based on what? Is Mitt Romney conservative?

You seem to want to take your issues with Libertarianism and use them to deflect the actual topic of this thread. The nomination process was subverted by the media and the Republican party. Your video has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 12:08:04 AM

...based on what? Is Mitt Romney conservative?

I guess so. He is an conservative Populist.
creativex

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:10:24 AM

There's nothing conservative at all about the former Governor of Massachusetts. He's conservative like Shillary Clinton is conservative.

He just downplayed his liberal roots to increase his contrast with Barry in the short term. It was a transparent shell game and he never had a chance of beating the POTUS.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 12:43:13 AM

There's nothing conservative at all about the former Governor of Massachusetts. He's conservative like Shillary Clinton is conservative.

He just downplayed his liberal roots to increase his contrast with Barry in the short term. It was a transparent shell game and he never had a chance of beating the POTUS.

The main line of both Democrats and Republican are populist, TV is a populist media.
They have no obligation to report objective.

As for the allegation of voter fraud, the video in OP simply doesn't tell the whole story.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2012
According to this Romney won by a wide margin, period.

You can complain about this all you like, but the fact of the matter is you have to blame the voters for paying attention to the populist media and not scream foul play once you get beaten. That's how it works, thank you and try again.
So despite all popularism only works in a political vacuum. Had Paul's agenda been more coherent he would have beaten Romney despite being supported by the populist media.
creativex

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 01:56:49 AM

The main line of both Democrats and Republican are populist, TV is a populist media.
They have no obligation to report objective.

As for the allegation of voter fraud, the video in OP simply doesn't tell the whole story.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2012
According to this Romney won by a wide margin, period.

You can complain about this all you like, but the fact of the matter is you have to blame the voters for paying attention to the populist media and not scream foul play once you get beaten. That's how it works, thank you and try again.
So despite all popularism only works in a political vacuum. Had Paul's agenda been more coherent he would have beaten Romney despite being supported by the populist media.

That's your evidence? LOL

What's your explanation of what happened in Maine? I know, don't have one. This is very simple vote rigging and it was widespread. Just because you personally disagree with some of RPs policies doesn't make these glaring problems with supposedly fair elections or unbiased media go away. It wasn't RP vs Mitt Romney and the rest of the RINOs for the Rep nomination, it was RP vs the media and Rep establishment. Mitt Romney is the candidate that was chosen to oppose a very weak presidient's re-selection bid because he never had a chance to win and how could he have won? Where does he differ from Obama? Mitt Romney was such a weak candidate that the single American political party had to rig the primary to beat a vastly superior candidate and they had to do it in an obvious way and I'm glad they did, because it helps to make it obvious that we do not have free elections or anything approaching objectivity in the media here in the USSA.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: