Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSP] POSPRO | POW/POS - www.pospro.link  (Read 36654 times)
GoldCoders.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:57:30 PM

Too low price for coin. Sad
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:36:55 PM

Thanks BITHQ.

I received my coins,,
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:49:42 PM

I think it is time to start to build great group fo work! so i really would love to see people on slack and discuss for little bit!
Frobisher

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:37:48 AM

I was going to start a subreddit but I don't have the credentials... I might start one on voat but I doubt that would get used much.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
iSimantri

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:44:17 AM

I think it is time to start to build great group fo work! so i really would love to see people on slack and discuss for little bit!

maybe sig campaign, maybe someone can arrange it, waves sig campaign will be over soon, probably people will interesting using pospro sig campaign for a bounty

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
Frobisher

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:05:22 AM

Hey I just whipped up a little bit more professional POSPRO logo (imo)...

here's a link to the .psd file: https://mega.nz/#!AhcwgQ7Z

as part of the open source nature of this project this material is public domain.
I did this because I didn't know how to make a signature for BCT (since you're not allowed to use image files, I guess?)

use it or not! let me know what you think could be changed or improved on it and I'll try to get that done if you can't do it yourself.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:34:21 AM

Tell me, where you can see a list of nodes to connect, to add to the .conf file? When I launched the wallet, it shows only one active connection.
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:31:22 AM

I think you guys shot yourself in the foot right from the start by issuing so many coins in the ICO. The dump has begun already and there aren't even any buyers at 200 sats. I could be wrong but people look at the rich list and no one is interested in mining the coin because they know the deck is stacked against them right from the start. You should fork the coin and increase the block reward to 1,000 coins per block if you ever want  any interest from miners. at least then the mining community would see the coin generate 1,440,000 coins per day instead of 144,000 and they'd figure there's a reason to use their precious hashing power.

sorry to be the purveyor of bad news. but unless some sort of miracle happens I don't see the coin going anywhere in value
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:29:16 AM

Thank you dev for airdrop coins! Good luck to this project!
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 11:37:40 AM

Please upload source code to GitHub.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Matory

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:45:22 AM

Please upload source code to GitHub.

Hi!

Use this https://github.com/TheRCG/PSP

Hi all!

So, it's too much errors in source code. I fixed part of the errors and push source code to github  — https://github.com/TheRCG/PSP

Changes:
- fix makefiles
- fix libleveldb.a creating
- fix boostlibs use
- fix miniupnpc use (define -DMINIUPNP_STATICLIB)
- fix daemon build problem (may be this help to pools)
- make two .pro versions for different OS
 → PosPro-Qt-Win.pro for Windows
 → PosPro-Qt-Linux.pro for Unix
- add checkpoint
- change some conflicting info in .cpp files
- cosmetic changes.

Use this source code if you want.
I would be grateful for information about errors and how to resolve them!

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:49:06 AM

great , yobit visit our thread  Grin
welcome
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:23:52 PM

I think you guys shot yourself in the foot right from the start by issuing so many coins in the ICO. The dump has begun already and there aren't even any buyers at 200 sats. I could be wrong but people look at the rich list and no one is interested in mining the coin because they know the deck is stacked against them right from the start. You should fork the coin and increase the block reward to 1,000 coins per block if you ever want  any interest from miners. at least then the mining community would see the coin generate 1,440,000 coins per day instead of 144,000 and they'd figure there's a reason to use their precious hashing power.

sorry to be the purveyor of bad news. but unless some sort of miracle happens I don't see the coin going anywhere in value

there, there. no one's mining on your pool cos you charge em 50 bucks not because of block reward.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:30:23 PM

I think you guys shot yourself in the foot right from the start by issuing so many coins in the ICO. The dump has begun already and there aren't even any buyers at 200 sats. I could be wrong but people look at the rich list and no one is interested in mining the coin because they know the deck is stacked against them right from the start. You should fork the coin and increase the block reward to 1,000 coins per block if you ever want  any interest from miners. at least then the mining community would see the coin generate 1,440,000 coins per day instead of 144,000 and they'd figure there's a reason to use their precious hashing power.

there, there. no one's mining on your pool cos you charge em 50 bucks not because of block reward.

there's literally no one mining period.... Smiley Invest the time to read about SmarterHash you'd understand that Smarterhash is a lot more that pools - it's the only Scrypt and X11 Coin Mining recommendation engine. Watch our videos on Youtube for a complete tun down on what's offered. Our member make more money mining than anyone else.

In all seriousness, I really hope the coin gets some traction and goes somewhere!

Smiley
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:32:12 PM

Right now, there is no need to talk about the price. The ICO didn't do well and the coin value is very less and this does not decide the price of the coin. PSP needs more community involvement and dev support in making out the roadmap into reality. Community must wait for big profits.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀