Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OPHION - A Secure, Anonymous & Decentralized Market |CROWDSALE LIVE|  (Read 15849 times)
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:20:44 AM

I missed the last crowd sale. I will be looking forward in participating in the next one when it commences.
Will be looking out for this, you can count on it!  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:10:49 AM

I missed the last crowd sale. I will be looking forward in participating in the next one when it commences.

Yeah i dont really seen this thread and when i see the campaign i notice that there is a good promising coin that will exist but its still very cheap to buy, and im looking forward if ophion coin will be listed in big trading sites like poleniex and yobit,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:14:49 AM

Yeah i dont really seen this thread and when i see the campaign i notice that there is a good promising coin that will exist but its still very cheap to buy, and im looking forward if ophion coin will be listed in big trading sites like poleniex and yobit,

this is the ICO still live for 7 weeks, no need to put on exchange now
and I think that on yobit exchange is not recommended to be listed of OPHION.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:51:11 AM

Hmmm i think it so because like other coins listed there if its new it superstar and buyable to the traders and for long run it will dump and that could kill the coin, maybe ophion team make sures that their coin will be on great track so price will be great in future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:40:34 AM

Hmmm i think it so because like other coins listed there if its new it superstar and buyable to the traders and for long run it will dump and that could kill the coin, maybe ophion team make sures that their coin will be on great track so price will be great in future.

Why not on yobit? Its individual, everybody has their own special exchange. I like yobit and I never had problems there.
Good coin will be in every exchange, that don`t worry me.
I wish to ask can we gamble somewhere with this coin? I mean not now, but in some future?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:00:20 AM

Why not on yobit? Its individual, everybody has their own special exchange. I like yobit and I never had problems there.
I wish to ask can we gamble somewhere with this coin? I mean not now, but in some future?
Some other people have had serious problems with yobit. They make a deposit and it doesn't come i t their account or the withdrawal doesn't work. So then you contact their support but get no reply. Then u make a scam accusation against them and only then they will reply, this is not a good support for a coin like this.
OphionSupport

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:05:58 AM

Hi All,

New account as I left my password manager key fob at home. So I can get David Ladner/Me (if im home early) to confirm this is me (Sebastian) Later. - Currently at work.

With regards to the exchanges, our main exchange we are aiming for is Poloniex and we are currently in talks. As we are using counterparty, Trading XCP on Poloniex is a very easy experience. Remember you also have the counterparty exchange.

Last day of - 1 OPH = 0.00010 BTC. Tomorrow this will rise to - 1 OPH = 0.00019 BTC, Nearly double in price. Get your OPH at a low price whilst you can.

-Sebastian
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:35:46 AM

Some other people have had serious problems with yobit. They make a deposit and it doesn't come i t their account or the withdrawal doesn't work. So then you contact their support but get no reply. Then u make a scam accusation against them and only then they will reply, this is not a good support for a coin like this.

I agree that Yobit and Cryptopia should be considered only aa last resort. If Poloniex fails, next in line would be Bittrex and C-Cex.
Since poloniex is quite picky on the coins they list, it would be good to approach other exchanges as well. Remember most will be hesistant  because it's new and in a wy theyir are right.
First create a demand and volumen and believe me they will be in line to list you (same like Ethereum)
Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:52:15 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 11:11:45 AM by Hazelnutter

Hi All,

New account as I left my password manager key fob at home. So I can get David Ladner/Me (if im home early) to confirm this is me (Sebastian) Later. - Currently at work.

With regards to the exchanges, our main exchange we are aiming for is Poloniex and we are currently in talks. As we are using counterparty, Trading XCP on Poloniex is a very easy experience. Remember you also have the counterparty exchange.

Last day of - 1 OPH = 0.00010 BTC. Tomorrow this will rise to - 1 OPH = 0.00019 BTC, Nearly double in price. Get your OPH at a low price whilst you can.

-Sebastian

This is confirmed as Sebastian.

-David Ladner

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:59:13 AM

Hi All,

-Sebastian

-David Ladnee

Good to see that you guys work fast and respond fast. I do hope you also deliver fast;)

Please take in consideration my feedback regarding the exchanges. Most of them are picky, and having a reliable exchange like poloniex or bittrex host your coin says all about how 'serious' you guys are about marketing etc.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:05:30 AM

Hello everyone. Great project.

I will be assisting with promotion and developing. If you have ideas for services or places on the web where to create a presence please post so the team and community can work with it. If you like this project then now is a good time to invest!  

I can do a nice blog review on my coin blog for a small bounty, I will also partake in the ICO as I see this to be a nice, clean project and want to give it a go, I also have many followers on twitter and fb.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:12:36 AM

Hi All,

-Sebastian

-David Ladnee

Good to see that you guys work fast and respond fast. I do hope you also deliver fast;)

Please take in consideration my feedback regarding the exchanges. Most of them are picky, and having a reliable exchange like poloniex or bittrex host your coin says all about how 'serious' you guys are about marketing etc.

Let me add to this. More exchanges would be better then just 1. So the more the better.

Problem which every new coins endures is the fact that there is no demand for the coin. Nor does the economy's eco-system work.
To set this in motion
- Make sure to have some faucets (i can be of help if needed)
- Arrange some giveaways for listed and sold items
- Social media promotin
- Initiate project Valkry as a plan B
Mallampue

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:15:42 AM

Some of people had a problem there, you can check out this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.1240
So, I think that is not good put of ophion there and the best choice is poloniex.
but it is still live the ico for 7 weeks, we expected this is the best for the future.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:37:32 AM

Some of people had a problem there, you can check out this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.1240
So, I think that is not good put of ophion there and the best choice is poloniex.
but it is still live the ico for 7 weeks, we expected this is the best for the future.

Thing is, Yobit will list ophion either way. OPHION Being listed just at Yobit (yes i bought some in the ICO), is PR executed badly in my opionion.

The only way to make OPHION a success is to combine both the distribution (ICO) with marketing (awareness for and creating demand for OPHION) and controlling supply for OPHION .

That's my 2 cents...
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:46:04 AM

As a new service we can eventually provide Gambling sites, faucets other OPH based websites or even create a payment processor. But this is the future.

In the mean time we are working on 7 weeks of ICO and getting on exchanges so you guys can trade as quick as possible.

Please remember when the assets are sorted in the next couple of days you will be able to trade OPH  - XCP - Any Exchange that accepts XCP (Poloniex/Bittrex/Yobit/C-CEX) from counterwallet.io and import the address from your account.

None of the above extra projects will be made as standard but we will eventually get there. This is a long term project and we want to get it right. We want thorough testing and no major bugs on release.

To add, We chose C++/QT5 (5.6 to be exact) to give a multi-platform and easily changeable source so that other people can make there own framework out of this. This is just the beginning, This project will be revolutionary when we finish. With the source in the future the asset system can even be moved from Bitcoin to Ethereum if we needed to.

There is so much choice with this, This market will be a breakthrough, we will make it so.

-Sebastian

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

Thing is, Yobit will list ophion either way. OPHION Being listed just at Yobit (yes i bought some in the ICO), is PR executed badly in my opionion.

The only way to make OPHION a success is to combine both the distribution (ICO) with marketing (awareness for and creating demand for OPHION) and controlling supply for OPHION .

That's my 2 cents...

We are trying to do what we can, We are looking at PR and other methods of marketing, our dedicated community manager is working 8 - 10 hours a day trying to get this out to places whilst running sig campaigns etc.

We also need help from people who have invested, You have something to earn by advertising this also and we would thank you for that.

-Sebastian

Mallampue

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:50:42 AM

That's my 2 cents...

I agree with you the only way to make ophion a success is to the ICO and Marketing, may be is good option to promotion on twitter or facebook.
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:51:13 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 05:19:02 PM by BitBerau

That's my 2 cents...

We are trying to do what we can, We are looking at PR and other methods of marketing, our dedicated community manager is working 8 - 10 hours a day trying to get this out to places whilst running sig campaigns etc.

We also need help from people who have invested, You have something to earn by advertising this also and we would thank you for that.

-Sebastian
I am wearing the signature to advertise your coin. But mayby we can do some bigger advertising, like on bitcointalk for example or google adsense. I will also invest in ophion today, since it is really cheap now and it is like it's almost free.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:51:38 AM

I have my bought ophion already and it shows my public key and private key it would be sent to when the ico is over. Do I need to store those? Or will it always be there?
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:53:51 AM

I have my bought ophion already and it shows my public key and private key it would be sent to when the ico is over. Do I need to store those? Or will it always be there?

Your account will be active even after ICO ends, just so you can see your details. It is always worth keeping a personal backup of your information in any case as general security policy.

-Sebastian

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: