Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OPHION - A Secure, Anonymous & Decentralized Market |CROWDSALE LIVE|  (Read 15849 times)
Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:10:30 PM

Hi.

Ophion appears to be ideal for my selling of scripts and I also have lots of star trek memorabilia.
I have wanted to find some project on bitcointalk that I could use well and this is good.

Best Luck.

Well I'm proud to say Ophion can support almost anything you need to sell. As long as you know how to ship it the its good.

Also public announcement here, we will be doing a signature campaign within a week... We will also be holding a signature design contest beforehand in the next few days.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
00lakhwinder00

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:58:25 PM

Nice project.
But what is total coin supply?

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 02:53:00 PM

Nice project.
But what is total coin supply?
"There is a set asset of 8,000,000 OPH for ICO,
Any OPH assets that have not been purchased will be destroyed
by sending to an impossible address which will be made public."

-Sebastian

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:11:56 PM

We currently have a Signature Design Contest going on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1468741
Along with us searching for Russian and Chinese translations here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1468748

Thanks for all your support!

Fyi: We are also looking for an escrow for the design contest.

-Sebastian

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 05:02:41 PM

Hey dyou offer bounties too? to translate? If you guys need someone to translate your thread into Filipino Language, let me know. I'm also going to respond to the thread for all the replies i get to the thread.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:30:54 PM

Hey dyou offer bounties too? to translate? If you guys need someone to translate your thread into Filipino Language, let me know. I'm also going to respond to the thread for all the replies i get to the thread.

We do not need any Filipino translations as of now but we'll contact you if we end up needing them.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:28:43 PM

who's the escrow?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:01:48 PM

who's the escrow?

Hi Splatters,

We are not using an escrow, We have reasons for this.

We are needing the capital funds to get this project off the ground.
We are being as transparent as we possibly can be with our spending. Please see http://ophion.io/crowdsale/index.php - There is a spending log at the bottom.
You can also confirm this with our coinsplit scheme - https://coinsplit.io/scheme/623/

I understand the great use for an escrow but in our situation it was not practical, that is why I have publicly released my identity, linked in and company I work for.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Sebastian

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:04:59 PM

Hello everyone. Great project.

I will be assisting with promotion and developing. If you have ideas for services or places on the web where to create a presence please post so the team and community can work with it. If you like this project then now is a good time to invest! 
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:14:41 PM

Hello everyone. Great project.

I will be assisting with promotion and developing. If you have ideas for services or places on the web where to create a presence please post so the team and community can work with it. If you like this project then now is a good time to invest!  

Thank you and welcome to the team.
We plan on utilizing BTCat's skills in order to further the community and make Ophion big.

If you have any questions regarding Ophion please be sure to ask!

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Sounds like an interesting project, I'll wait just a bit though!  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:08:33 AM

Sounds like an interesting project, I'll wait just a bit though!  Grin

Alright well I wouldn't wait that long though because the next price increase for the ICO is on the 17th and it almost doubles. Ophion plans on giving those who buy in early a lot of value but don't worry because even if you buy late, you'll still have value. We are doing all we can to create a large community and once we launch the network there'll be a massive demand for the coin in order to utilize Ophion to its full potential.

You can see the pricing schedule and more information on the ICO here: http://ophion.io/crowdsale

Pliskin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:44:27 AM

Took advantage of the first week price Wink, just a small investment to start.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:28:35 AM

i like the project. i will invest small amount of bitcoins in this project. when will be the market launched?
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:21:43 PM

i like the project. i will invest small amount of bitcoins in this project. when will be the market launched?
Took advantage of the first week price Wink, just a small investment to start.

Well we are glad to have you two added to the Ophion community, if you have any questions be sure to ask us and we'll answer, even though this goes for everyone. Also, if you'd like to become a more critical part of the community and donate some of your time with spreading the word then we'll be glad to have some of you as helpers to do so.

Fast2Fix we plan on launching the market late August/early September.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

Good Project.Usually I don't risk money with AltCoins,yours seem organised .I hope it remains the same throughout.Bought 100 Oph's for now ,I will invest more after seeing the numbers in the second stage.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:08:39 PM

Good Project. Usually I don't risk money with AltCoins, yours seem organised. I hope it remains the same throughout. Bought 100 Oph's for now, I will invest more after seeing the numbers in the second stage.

Thank you, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:50:35 PM

Just bought my OPHs  Smiley

it was a very easy & no hassle procedure!

all good!
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:18:10 PM

BTC Invested: 2.20908039 BTC
OPH Purchased: 22,090.803900 OPH

The Ophion ICO is going to last for 7 Weeks with a price change each week.

Week 1 - 1 OPH = 0.00010 BTC (~0.05 USD) 10 May - 17 May

This week they are cheapest for sure  Wink
https://www.ophion.io/crowdsale/index.php
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:18:53 PM

Just bought my OPHs  Smiley

It was a very easy & no hassle procedure!

All good!

Glad to have you in the community, do you have any questions about Ophion?
We could really use some people questioning different things about it so that others that have similar inquiries can learn.

-Sebastian

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: