Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OPHION - A Secure, Anonymous & Decentralized Market |CROWDSALE LIVE|  (Read 15849 times)
lakuf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:56:56 AM

Is the site only going to be for the crowd sale and.purchasing coins from the ico or will it later incorporate some more features and designing into it?

Hazelnutter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:01:22 PM

Is the site only going to be for the crowd sale and.purchasing coins from the ico or will it later incorporate some more features and designing into it?

For the time being it is going to be used primarily for ICO, In the future you will still have access to your account but we will also be using the site to advertise services that accept OPH and provide any news on the project and the direction we are moving.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:26:55 PM

Hi All,

New account as I left my password manager key fob at home. So I can get David Ladner/Me (if im home early) to confirm this is me (Sebastian) Later. - Currently at work.

With regards to the exchanges, our main exchange we are aiming for is Poloniex and we are currently in talks. As we are using counterparty, Trading XCP on Poloniex is a very easy experience. Remember you also have the counterparty exchange.

Last day of - 1 OPH = 0.00010 BTC. Tomorrow this will rise to - 1 OPH = 0.00019 BTC, Nearly double in price. Get your OPH at a low price whilst you can.

-Sebastian
Poloniex is a good choice for an exchange for this coin since yobit is causing people grief with withdraws.
Sorry to hear about your account fob mishap. And I will be looking to buy some today before the rise in price as I think most will do this too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:40:06 PM

Hi All,

New account as I left my password manager key fob at home. So I can get David Ladner/Me (if im home early) to confirm this is me (Sebastian) Later. - Currently at work.

With regards to the exchanges, our main exchange we are aiming for is Poloniex and we are currently in talks. As we are using counterparty, Trading XCP on Poloniex is a very easy experience. Remember you also have the counterparty exchange.

Last day of - 1 OPH = 0.00010 BTC. Tomorrow this will rise to - 1 OPH = 0.00019 BTC, Nearly double in price. Get your OPH at a low price whilst you can.

-Sebastian
Poloniex is a good choice for an exchange for this coin since yobit is causing people grief with withdraws.
Sorry to hear about your account fob mishap. And I will be looking to buy some today before the rise in price as I think most will do this too.

Yeah, Poloniex seems to be a popular choice,

The mishap was me forgetting my pendrive on my commute to work Smiley

-Sebastian

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:25:36 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 01:47:19 PM by Hazelnutter

Only one day left to buy OPH at 0.00010 BTC

Price Change Tomorrow May 17 22:00 BST (UTC +1)

Buy: https://www.ophion.io/crowdsale

Week 1 - 1 OPH = 0.00010 BTC (~0.05 USD) 10 May - 17 May
Week 2 - 1 OPH = 0.00019 BTC (~0.08 USD) 17 May - 24 May

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:18:07 PM

I like the concept of Ophion.io.. currently I am reading the website, I am thinking to participate in crowdsale in next week. I hope it would be a good investment in future.. lets see.
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 02:30:04 PM

Dear All

All funds for ICO are going to 1C8hXY7sqGNXLXv4MQuHscmK9YQ9HyztKH

This is part of the same wallet

This is due to a problem with are having with coinsplit.io not correctly distributing and funds going missing.

Funds will be manually split and we will be fully transparent about this change

I will look to make something to show the distribution of where funds should be going in the coming days

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:13:34 PM

I register in the Ophion platform and waiting its launch, i think it's having a promising future especially there is no much decentralized marketplaces supporting Bitcoin nowadays.
West man

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:31:45 PM

Announcement

> We have decided to use the counterparty (http://www.counterparty.io) blockchain system to create and distribute our assets

We have decided this for a few reasons to benefit our userbase

1. Instant Trading / Exchange. OPH -> XCP -> Many exchanges that accept XCP trading pairs. XCP/BTC etc

2. A fantastic API that allows us to get assets to you quicker, we are looking at the next few days.

Not to mention that we are only in week 1 and we are selling for a low value which has a great chance of increasing because of this announcement.

This will make no difference to how the network will work or and no feature changes will be needed.

In fact it gives us some more features that are already in place for the counterparty asset system, such as their wallet.

Sebastian + Team

So just to get this straight. There is no wallet to store the coins locally as of yet. Correct?
What counterparty is available because I think i missed that point in the posts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:05:50 PM

Only one day left to buy OPH at 0.00010 BTC

Price Change Tomorrow May 17 22:00 BST (UTC +1)

Yes , it is the best chance now , I think who buy it at 0.0001 won't lose anything , any way the price won't go less when exchanges add it , also there are only 103000 OPH sold at this price till now , from 8 Millions , I think it needs more promotion , because many investors like this kind of projects .
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 04:07:32 PM

Announcement

> We have decided to use the counterparty (http://www.counterparty.io) blockchain system to create and distribute our assets

1. Instant Trading / Exchange. OPH -> XCP -> Many exchanges that accept XCP trading pairs. XCP/BTC etc

2. A fantastic API that allows us to get assets to you quicker, we are looking at the next few days.

Not to mention that we are only in week 1 and we are selling for a low value which has a great chance of increasing because of this announcement.

This will make no difference to how the network will work or and no feature changes will be needed.

In fact it gives us some more features that are already in place for the counterparty asset system, such as their wallet.

Sebastian + Team

So just to get this straight. There is no wallet to store the coins locally as of yet. Correct?
What counterparty is available because I think i missed that point in the posts.

Coins or assets are not stored in a wallet but rather in an address/private key which you have on your account, where you store that public/private key is up to you.

http://www.counterwallet.io is an already made solution (We will be bringing our own out in the near future).

No addresses have assets yet, this is my next task on the to-do list and should be done in the next couple of days. (Trust me, I have a mountain of work to do). But this is priority now as people can trade with XCP.

We are also release a market client which will display your balance in assets, this is made in c++/QT5

-Sebastian

West man

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:51:39 PM

Ok I am familiar with counter wallet but have to look for my login for it but not coindaddy. So it will work on both or just counterwallet?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:04:11 PM

Announcement

Sebastian + Team

Coins or assets are not stored in a wallet but rather in an address/private key which you have on your account, where you store that public/private key is up to you.

http://www.counterwallet.io is an already made solution (We will be bringing our own out in the near future).

No addresses have assets yet, this is my next task on the to-do list and should be done in the next couple of days. (Trust me, I have a mountain of work to do). But this is priority now as people can trade with XCP.

We are also release a market client which will display your balance in assets, this is made in c++/QT5

-Sebastian

So, what's the minimum of Bitcoin you need from ICO to actually develop the project?

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 06:51:08 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 07:14:38 PM by Hazelnutter

So, what's the minimum of Bitcoin you need from ICO to actually develop the project?

There is no real minimum. There is certain amounts that would make the project run smoother though.

the more funds the more we can offer, bounties, promotions etc

We have a lot of funds outgoing for the duration of project, we are looking at our development spend of about $25,000.
We have already spent a lot from our own pockets not to mention the time we have spent on this

We would like to see a return but more importantly a good product that we can say we were part off.

We also want to offer you as much as we possibly can and there is always going to be hiccups that need sorting and we may need to hire more people in for that and hire more people for advertising campaign and PR.

-Sebastian

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:01:04 PM

Ophion Assets have been issued to investors, this may take some time but they will be with you soon.

I need to create a script to do this manually on purchase but this should be done in the next day or two.

You can use these funds on https://www.counterwallet.io and use the exchange there to buy and sell/trade OPHION - TICKER: OPHION

You can import your private key to your counterparty wallet and sweep the keys, You can use this counterparty address when the Ophion Market client comes out or send from counterparty to a newly generated address from Ophion Marketplace

HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:55:31 PM

Hi Sebastian,

I just bought 3K OPHION, I have to say the system is very fast. It was added as an transaction within a minute.
I've stored my account details + private/public key safe. Is there anything i can do expect for waiting when it goes online?
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:30:19 PM

Hi Sebastian,

I just bought 3K OPHION, I have to say the system is very fast. It was added as an transaction within a minute.
I've stored my account details + private/public key safe. Is there anything i can do expect for waiting when it goes online?

Well, you should be able to sweep your keys on the Counterparty system in order to obtain your Ophion soon.
Other than that, you can help us by inviting people to the community in order to make Ophion much bigger.

The more people we have, the more successful the network will be when it starts up.

-Sebastian

Maloppo

Activity: 668

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:53:09 PM

I have already make the avatar, it is a good to combine with your signature.

Code:
http://i68.tinypic.com/351ivjr.png
Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 12:13:05 AM

Just a FYI post.

We are back to using coinsplit.io - https://coinsplit.io/scheme/623/ for our payments, this was fixed and forwarded to us.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

-Sebastian

Hazelnutter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 02:25:48 AM

Under 20 hours left to buy OPH at 0.00010 BTC

Price Change Today May 17 22:00 BST (UTC +1)

Dont miss out on such good prices

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: