Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOTING] Offering 0.10 BTC for the Sleekest Logo - We are looking for a winner  (Read 3043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lannister (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 500

I'm blocking all private messages. Use Bitmessage!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:26:09 PM

I just had to remove 8 posts. Please make sure you read and understand the rules of this vote as written in the original post before participating: we strictly enforce an activity of 60 or higher. Voting with a lower activity only results in your vote being deleted. Let's avoid this overhead.

No, I will not disclose my real name on the Internet. The very simple reason I’m anonymous is so that I can talk freely about a free web. One mistake people often make is having the faulty assumption that knowing my real name or my association with a respected person, group or organization might get them to trust me more. In fact, I have no authority here. Elastic Project is a loosely associated group of developers which constantly changes over time. If you prefer projects with a more centralized structure, then please move on. Specifically, I kindly ask you to refrain from any messages that try to convince me of the contrary. My time is too valuable to be wasted with the same discussion again and again.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuka

Activity: 820
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:23:40 AM

If the above 3 votes is not obvious that the user is asking his friends or his alts and gaining the votes,I don't know what is.

@OP : Stop this voting stuff and decide the logo for yourself.You can easily see how unfair this is going.The one with maximum friends on the forum will win the job.Check the posts of everyone voted for #29,most of them have posts in only Alternate currencies ,there can't be this much of coincidence  between all the accounts.Very unfair for other participants.

I totally agree with you, it's not fair for other participants
i think that OP choice the winner. dont use to vote.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:17:00 AM

If OP want to get his project logo selected by Vote which he mentioned in logo competition thread. All the logo submitter are agreed then they submitted the logo. Then its OP's his own problem and  we need not to suggest him to break the rule which he mentioned already and that thread is already closed 2 days back. If OP will change the rule then may be those who are winning can have problem.

Anyways its OP's own decision and all logo submitter have to respect it. After all its his own project not our. He knows what he is going to get with the vote.

** FREE SPACE **
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:18:54 AM

If OP want to get his project logo selected by Vote which he mentioned in logo competition thread. All the logo submitter are agreed then they submitted the logo. Then its OP's his own problem and  we need not to suggest him to break the rule which he mentioned already and that thread is already closed 2 days back. If OP will change the rule then may be those who are winning can have problem.

Anyways its OP's own decision and all logo submitter have to respect it. After all its his own project not our. He knows what he is going to get with the vote.

You didn't get what that dude was saying.

This is not how logo contests works, this is first time he's using a voting system without letting the designers know at first.

In logo contests, it's the OP who has to choose a winning logo. Not deciding the winners by voting system.

If this is how a winner gonna be choose, he has to say it in OP rules itself at the time of starting the contest. So the people who have less network wouldn't bother joining.

I'm not saying my design is best and it's unfair for me. What I'm saying is, it's unfair for those people with the skills.

Bad designers with more network will request their mates to vote for them and since they have more votes.

They'll be getting 0.10 if they win, they might even buy votes with a little invest. Who knows?

From what I understand from his post, before the pool started, Elastics members will choose a logo of their liking to be the official logo. If it is not what the others (we, Bitcointalker) voted for, Elastic will pay both designers 0.1 Bitcoin each.

The winner receives a bounty of 0.10 BTC. If the logo we eventually pick is different from the logo that has won in the poll, both designers will receive 0.10 BTC each. Designers are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to this bounty.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
zR

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:30:14 AM

I vote for #29
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1460926.msg14757911#msg14757911

Lannister (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:26:29 AM

From what I understand from his post, before the pool started, Elastics members will choose a logo of their liking to be the official logo. If it is not what the others (we, Bitcointalker) voted for, Elastic will pay both designers 0.1 Bitcoin each.

+1
Nothing is unfair about this poll as the submission that we consider the best will win the 0.10 BTC bounty in any case.

No, I will not disclose my real name on the Internet. The very simple reason I’m anonymous is so that I can talk freely about a free web. One mistake people often make is having the faulty assumption that knowing my real name or my association with a respected person, group or organization might get them to trust me more. In fact, I have no authority here. Elastic Project is a loosely associated group of developers which constantly changes over time. If you prefer projects with a more centralized structure, then please move on. Specifically, I kindly ask you to refrain from any messages that try to convince me of the contrary. My time is too valuable to be wasted with the same discussion again and again.
Lannister (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:28:46 AM

There's only one hour left to cast your vote!

creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:42:02 AM

vote my design #29 thanks all
Lannister (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:56:56 AM

VOTING IS CLOSED

Lannister (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:15:45 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 08:32:24 AM by Lannister

The result of the VOTE*:

SubmissionVotes

* Vote #31 is invalid, submission #56 did not provide the original license of the icon on time.

The winner is logo #29! Please let us know where to send your 0.10 BTC bounty. Besides, would it be possible to provide us with the logo in vector format?

Also we would like to express our sincere thanks for your work so we decided to award the runner up (submission #52) with 0.03 BTC and the 3rd place (submissions #12, #22 and #43) with 0.01 BTC each. Again, let us know where to send your bounty.

AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:41:12 AM

Thanks to everyone who voted for me =)
creativeeditors

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:52:17 AM

thanks colleagues bitcointalk Voted for me
#respect

To Lannister i send u PM

thanks everyone..

Lannister (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:10:08 AM

The bounties have been paid in this transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/e45d013285673508d3a5aa9d5a4197d0d65d93ff06dca429add816ad2481a11d

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:20:22 AM

Congrats to everyone who won the prize! I hope to see another graphic designing contest from Elastic team soon. Maybe banner for the next contest?

Do remember to lock this topic after a while (give sometime for people to congrats) to prevent further spam.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:30:30 AM

Thank your team. Award received. Nice to deal with you =).
creativeeditors

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:23:13 PM

BTC recived,
thanks

check PM
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:14:52 PM

Congratulations to Winners. Good work guys.

** FREE SPACE **
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:13:47 PM

congratulations to creativeeditors!

this was a really nice professional logo, definately an added value for the elastic project

I am happy i voted for this one.

Well done!
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:41:31 PM

i confirmed that i have received the payment thank you so much lanister.
and congratulation for the winners you guys are deserved to win.
well goodluck for elastic, hoping someday i could participate in the future contest.
Best Regards
KosmoKisa
Legendary

Activity: 1691
Merit: 1002

🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:15:53 PM

I'm voting for #52

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1460926.msg14773920#msg14773920
logo 2
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All