Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron  (Read 8199 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:02:14 PM

WW3, bring that bitch on. Im ready to see some action. Who's with me?

Are you dumb?

Why would you want ww3 to even start, just because we are behind these forums typing away. War these days esp with technology is not what you want.

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or you just have a horrible sense of humor.

It was a bit of both and I was drunk like a moose when I posted that. But as long as WW3 stays away from the USA, say for example happens in Russia, and the middle east I'd enjoy watching the Fox news coverage.

"If an atomic world war happens, I'll fly far, far away to...?"

Mars? I'll come as long as we have a feed to Fox news. Cheesy

Fox News Channel Live feed from Mars..

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:44:16 PM

I hope we Brexit..We import more than we export slap taxes on our goods and we slap taxes on your goods..Now if we refuse to buy your products and make them our selves WHAT YOU GOING TO DO..
Plus it will be EU countries that will collapse we wont be buying your products that helps your nation

Once Britain leaves they all will break up..Then maybe we get back together and right new laws for Europe..But then again Britain will be that great we wont need too..
WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WE HAVE NUKES..You want to trade yes or no..If no you loose out plenty of people want our products around the world ..WE HAVE THE ROYAL STAMP OF APPROVAL..Never forget that..
PEOPLE WANT BRITISH PRODUCTS..SCREAMING OUT FOR IT TO BE BRITISH..
                            ROYAL STAMP OF APPROVAL
We will make our country great..
We pay 350 million plenty of people saying it's a lie because of the rebate..
well just say i give you 350 million and you spend 150 million giving it us back by telling us how we spend the 150 million..it's still giving 350 million so someone can tell us how we spend it..

So we loose out on 150 million never to see it again we see nothing out of this 150 million that's to give to the EU just to be in it..
And the other 150 million rebate gets spent on how they see fit not Britain..
Now we might need hospital equipment but the EU says no we will spend the 150 million on cleaning beaches..
So really we do give them 350 million a week..

PLUS even if it was only the 150 million WHY people saying it's only 150 million a week
fuck me even that's a lot to give away when our nhs is going down the pan plus immigration is so high it's not good for our natives..
If your parents are born in the UK no matter what colour you are your a native
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:20:28 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 08:30:37 PM by Masha Sha

One sure thing it's cool that Cameron is doing a referendum on this matter. Why does the European Union only pretend to be democratic and never asks the people their opinions? Yes sometimes they do but it's just for the show as the leader, clairvoyant and benevolent apparatchiks know what is best for the people... So if they don't vote the proper or selected way it's discarded. I mean if the uk can do it everybody should at least be consulted, and not only on such a crucial matter but on more mundane things...

It's so common in the US, I think you all heard about Colorado for example and the principle of nullification... At least 50% of those that vote for or against are happy plus those who didn't care to vote aren't too disturbed. The problem in the us is the centralization attempt at the federal level like the traitor Obama wants to have the same utopia everywhere (transgender in Mormons toilets... Omg, or like Boykin (delta force founder said....)). You know gambling is legal in Vegas and not in other states or dry town... It's called granularity, it's the opposite of conformism (or real diversity, not like the fake one that flotus supports).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy#Electronic_direct_democracy Is the future

Anyway referendums increase market volatility... And it's a good thing!!!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:16:23 PM

Pound falls as polls indicate more support for Brexit

Very good, the pound in my pocket is worth next to nothing anyhow, I hope its freaking hurting at the top.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36458933

And its gone.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:50:35 PM

Very good, the pound in my pocket is worth next to nothing anyhow, I hope its freaking hurting at the top.

Show the face of the european president and ask around you when they voted for him...

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:59:24 PM

Show the face of the european president and ask around you when they voted for him...

None of us voted for power mad Junker, he was placed there, to do the bidding for big biz and all the rest of the scheming thieves.
Plus he is pushing all Europe's leaders for TTIP to go through asap.

And its gone.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:09:28 PM

None of us voted for power mad Junker, he was placed there, to do the bidding for big biz and all the rest of the scheming thieves.

Exactly why you should massively share his face and ask who voted for him. Just in case.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:55:39 PM

Because the EU destroys the competition ..Now instead of having 50 different makes of phones we only have 10 brands if that..So less competition ..So we pay what they demand..
All sorts of products this applies too..The super rich get together tell the politicians what products to sell
so less chance of other countries brands getting on our markets..
So instead of trading with the whole world which will bring products down in price and many many different brands of the same product they stick to there friends products and sell them to you and I..

We are run by super rich businesses that tell our politicians what to do well the politicians we never voted for what to do for a fee of course..

What's the point getting paid 400 pounds a week to work if your rent food and energy cost 350 pounds
a week..Your left with 50 pounds to spend on what ever and how far will 50 pounds go if got children..

The price of food as gone sky high compared to wages
The price of a roof over your head as gone sky high compared to wages
To see a doctor takes 2 weeks for an appointment..
School education as gone piss poor
police gone piss poor not as many on patrol..
Got to buy bottled water because drinking the water gives you a bad stomach..

Now if the pound goes down WATCH all the other currencies will go way down compared to the pound..
just give it time and watch they can try manipulate the pound but they will loose billions of there own money if they try...

We all trade on exchanges we know what these whales do...
YOU WANT TO MESS WITH THE UK..Then it will be you that looses..

WE ARE THE FUCKIN BUYERS AND THE BUYERS HAVE CONTROL ALWAYS..
REMEMBER IF YOU BUY IT'S YOU THAT SAYS NO OR YES..
So slap a tax on your product that you want to sell the uk
AND WE WILL TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF WE WILL GO ELSE WHERE..

What has Europe got that so special that we cannot buy it else where..
And as for cars we will make our own type of new electric cars..Man we can open up a factory in 2 weeks with 750 million saved from the EU..and sell our new cars to the rest of the world..

TO THE JAPS TAKE YOUR CARS AND FUCK OFF

And also these big companies don't pay there taxes so we gain nothing but taxing the poor workers money..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:51:44 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 01:02:33 AM by popcorn1

What will happen when MR Trump wins he said he will be pulling out of Europe to concentrate on the
USA..So less American money in Europe..
To the Young you might think you know it all but you fucking don't i was once 18 and thought i knew it all..Remember who pays for your flights..YES MUMMY AND DADDY..And most mums and dads want
out..So what a flight goes up 50 quid your going on holiday 50 pounds added is nothing to your rich mum and dad..But they wont be rich if you decide to stay..

Look at France they are having a terrible time in the EU.. do you think the French people will say it's
ok for the uk to have all these special treatments and we get nothing..
The EU is failing and the uk will end up paying even more money to these none voted politicians..

Nigel Farage most people don't like him I like him but most people hate him call him a raciest just like trumps getting now..
Now here is the proof..Nigel Farage is hated that much how did he become an EU politician..
because the majority would never vote for him to become a politician..
Now it proves that they are unelected politicians..
Also why would someone give up his EU wage if all was good he could lick ass and make millions
He sees what it will do to his country and it's people..A TRUE BRIT...
Not like the rest of the EU staff on the pay roll MONEY GRABBING FUCKERS..

Look at the food in the uk wasted because of the EU..Loads of fruit veg because of shape and size..
Why not give it to schools for the kids dinners takes the price of the school meals budget down..

To big business THIS IS HOW IT IS..You stay with the same deal we have now or we tell you to go else where..WE WILL NOT PAY YOUR TAXES BECAUSE WERE OUT OF THE EU..

We have a 2 years to sort our affairs out when we vote out..THIS IS THE RULE..

1. the first week we leave you decide to stay with the UK to do business it's a yes or no if you decide to leave that's it we will buy no more off your company again.
Then we ether make our own same product or buy of another companies product and we will get a better deal if we go else where..
Now remember we can make what we like as long as no patent on your product..
and we can invent to put a patent on a product..
Now companies do you want to deal or do you want to loose billions in sales.
your company will suffer..And another thing you ever threaten my country with taxes again you will never sell a sausage in our lands again.
AM THE FUCKING BUYER..AND I HAVE THE POWER NOT YOU I WILL GO ELSE WHERE BYE..

Makes me chuckle.. companies we just stop buying your product and you collapse..
And there be 10 more just like you waiting to sell or set up the same company as you..

YOU HAVE 1 WEEK TO DECIDE IF YOU STAY WITH BRITAIN TO DO BUSINESS..
Once you pull out the Uk you will never get back on our market..
Rather drive around in a 3 wheel robin than BMW telling my country what to do..
You want to carry on selling here then keep your mouth shut by not even mentioning taxes
If you try your company will no longer sell in the Uk..

END OF MEETING ..You will be getting told this ..FACT..
1000s of companies who do the same as everyone else do you want to be the one that sells to a country yes or no because there cueing up to sell to the uk..

NOW WAR..
WE ARE BRITISH WITH NUKES WHO WANTS TO FUCK WITH US..
SO WHY PAY THE EU 150 MILLION FOR PROTECTION THEN ANOTHER 150 MILLION TO TELL US HOW TO SPEND THIS MONEY....

When mr trump wins we will do great deals with each other Wink Smart deals
See learning how to deal with people..Thanks to MR Trump..NO NOT STUPID DEALS SMART DEALS
OUR LEADERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL.. Grin

DON'T EVER THREATEN BRITAIN..Who do you think you are YOUR A FUCKING COMPANY THREATENING A COUNTRY..WE DO THE DEAL OR FUCK OFF

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:06:13 AM

Jokes aside... that YouGov poll was very significant. Leave at 45% and remain at 41%. Never before the Leave camp enjoyed such a margin (4%).

The Scots and the Irish are firmly in favor of Remain, while Wales and England is trending Leave.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:27:00 AM

I always said big companies can hold a nation to ransom..
Do you see what big companies are trying to do to Britain they are trying to hold us to ransom by telling a nation they will pull there business out so we will loose workers so your country will collapse

Now if you don't call that holding a country to ransom then what is?

TOTAL PROOF HOW BIG COMPANIES ACT..We should be saying well go then if you don't like our terms
BYE..It's you who looses profits..And that new boat that cost a billion quid you can kiss that good bye..

SINCE WHEN DOES A COMPANY THREATEN A COUNTRY
GREAT BRITAIN WE WON 2 WORLD WARS AND WE CRUMBLE WHEN A COMPANY TELLS US WHAT TO DO Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
A DISGRACE BRITAIN..OR ARE WE?

And i don't call us great Britain we are Britain till we leave then we can be great Britain again..
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:08:37 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 05:45:08 AM by Masha Sha

For me the bbc is a terrorist organization, their support for saville, their hiding and protection of the foreigners who did the Rotherdam massacre (https://youtu.be/fOiUnJVwnDw). So please there are still enough commercial medias in the uk to chose another than this bunch of tax payer leeches and enabler of darkness to illustrate any point you make.

Now about your point on the £ by getting cheaper it makes the exports more competitive all things being equal. However now it's the worldwide financial cities network taking control of all the exchange rates related to the pound. Intrinsic values has no more meaning, the elimination of the weak minds accelerates... Finance in motion, remember the Algos read and listen and they understand (hi).

Most Europeans were trashing the necessary defeat of scamgore and what do they have at home? It could be fun. Wearing my double layer tin foil hat: it all started with the assassination of Paton! Why can't the constitutionless European Union adopt the us constitution? What the fuck, it works. So Europe like Libya, Tunisia, Iraq or what ever third world hell hole will not be able to reap the fruit of the tree of liberty! You know the founder of America did a great job. Look which other constitutional order could survive the federal reserve, bush and Obama on a raw? No other. Another proof and this is one is mighty, what is the inspirational source of the Russian constitution? Heheh you know why? The best only, the terms and words are updated but the spirit is the same (btw in 1801 the us order wasn't that advanced compared to the Russian one) and it explain you the hate of the enemy of the nation state toward Russia...

Dear Popcorn1, are you possessed by the ghost of Churchill? You seem to be a uk firster... If the public water is bad imagine only if they could have fracked the countryside. Thank you for sharing your opinions freely. It's a pleasure to read from you. I learned a lot. Thx! And I agree with you.

On a side note you will see that the round eyes leaderships still didn't learn its lesson. This is why the eastern sea wall must be build to offer the annihilation option of all nations and their people who want to dictate and enslave China, today, tomorrow or in 1000 thousand years. The Shanghai pact will not be servant or enslaved to and by anyone. Your attempts will result in the end of your civilisations.

Mark it, surrender is not an option and all nations deserve INDEPENDENCE.

Or like Concern agat slogan says: every state has right to independance.
https://youtu.be/mb_Z0RUCZpo

How much are you ready to lose to take ours?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:32:47 AM

One sure thing it's cool that Cameron is doing a referendum on this matter.

He likes taking risks - he allowed the Scottish referendum too (to the consternation of the other Europeans, especially the Spanish who were horrified because both the Catalans and Basques want a referendum).

Also - it was down to popular pressure. He knew that if he didn't offer a referendum, some of his voters would peal off to UKIP. By offering a referendum, they switched to him, because he was more likely to form a govt and deliver a referendum than UKIP. This is the benefit of a multi-party system operating within a First Past the Post election system.  It forces changes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:11:34 AM

Its better for all the Europeans to sort their differences and stay united when economy is struggling in many EU nations plus immigration issues

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:56:59 PM

The answer is Yes to both questions - it will be honest and neutral observers will be present. Britain doesn't use voting machines (with software hidden from the observer). We use old-fashioned ballot papers.

I was present once at a count, and it reassured me about how robust the whole process was. The council employees who counted the papers sat at long tables counting the ballots. Standing behind them were observers (such as myself) watching them. They sort them into piles first for each candidate and lots of the observers keep tallies, they are rough tallies, but they usually accord with the final result and if in doubt you can ask for a recount. There were all sorts of observers - every single political party has people there, including all the candidates, plus members of the public. When it came to the spoilt ballots, the returning officer dealt with them one by one. He held each one up so everyone could see and said, either "it's unclear what this one means", or "this one has written the name of the party instead of marking an X, are we agreed it should count towards that party" and so on. Some of the spoilt ballots had rude messages on them, and of course everyone got to see them.

Any member of the public can apply to be an observer, you just have to ask your council in good time.

This referendum will be counted on a council by council basis, so the counts will be small enough that pretty much everything is closely observed. It will be a fair count

https://youtu.be/b3kCfDFu4p8

Maybe it's a good idea to not use closed source software non based on block chain technology... On the video it's impossible to vote for sanders. However there seems to be issues with the recent paper vote in Austria...

May I ask you your opinion on the vote in Crimea? Or in the eastern part of Ukraine? How to objectively certified the vote? It s funny because in the corporate world there seems to be less problem when shareholders have to vote.

One sure thing it's cool that Cameron is doing a referendum on this matter.

He likes taking risks - he allowed the Scottish referendum too (to the consternation of the other Europeans, especially the Spanish who were horrified because both the Catalans and Basques want a referendum).

Also - it was down to popular pressure. He knew that if he didn't offer a referendum, some of his voters would peal off to UKIP. By offering a referendum, they switched to him, because he was more likely to form a govt and deliver a referendum than UKIP. This is the benefit of a multi-party system operating within a First Past the Post election system.  It forces changes.

That's why he was blackmailed recently? Anyway history will remember him as the pm who let the people vote. It's historic.

It s sad how Europeans and most government members hate this great quote from Wooldrow Wilson:

National aspirations must be respected; people may now be dominated and governed only by their own consent. Self determination is not a mere phrase; it's an imperative principle of action...

You know hdds had to be defragmented, ssd use trim...

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:28:27 PM

Its better for all the Europeans to sort their differences and stay united when economy is struggling in many EU nations plus immigration issues

Britain is still an Island as far back as I can remember , not attached to anything.
But now owned by outsiders, it never used to be that way.

If you watch this video you will not only learn a few things, you will be quite disgusted as to what has happened to this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYO8Dx1Lmi8

Time to move back me thinks.

And its gone.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:50:46 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 08:02:43 PM by popcorn1

Masha Sha..It Be very very stupid to attack China or Russia..
Plus i want to trade with both countries BUT there has to be rules..

1.religion can have no part in politics
2.no matter what any human does if it hurts no one and wont affect your life or your children's lives
or anybodies lives then they should be free to be who they want to be?..

Now China and Russia need to except gay people ..
Believe me once you bring the hate down toward gay people i swear the whole world will love your countries even more..
We can trade and move about in each others lands and travel in space together as friends

I want a fight with who makes the best and just place to live and who makes it's people the most happiest..This is the fight i want..NOT BOMBS..
The need to know How to keep a population in check but making sure everyone in your land lives like kings and queens .This is the fight i want..
I believe we can give everyone 500 pounds a week for free even if you already work..
So you earn more money..
Still people will want to get rich not doing much with 500 pounds nowadays..
People seem to think people wont want to work..Yes your right ..
But loads will still work so the can have millions in the bank not 500 pounds..

Now the immigrants can do all the shit work and get paid basic wage but once they been here for 25 years they get the 500 pounds a week
You need to have lived in your country for 25 years before you can get the 500 pounds a week..
So if your born in your country you get free education free health care and when you reach 22 you get the 500 pounds a week..BUT You have had to do your schooling in your country and stayed the whole 22 years to be entitled for the money..

Robots not far away farmers wont need pickers any more soon robot to do the work
UBER driveless cars vans trucks..Masses out of work..

It's only around the corner

Before anyone asks ..YES I DO SMOKE WEED Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I think i make sense anyways Cheesy

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:28:05 PM

Turns out that JP MOrgan and Goldman Sachs are funding the Remain campaign:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/official-pro-european-union-campaign-is-part-funded-by-goldman-s/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:19:24 PM

Turns out that JP MOrgan and Goldman Sachs are funding the Remain campaign:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/official-pro-european-union-campaign-is-part-funded-by-goldman-s/

This was news a few weeks ago, they have no business funding the in campaign.
Also did you know Morgan is now the paymaster for all the local post offices in the UK.

If you have a post office payment card, he knows exactly what is in your account.

And its gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:55:05 AM

There are two major reasons for the weak economy, and both are linked to the European Union policies. The first one is the Greek crisis. The EU allowed Greek oligarchs to loot the treasury, and then to move their funds to tax havens such as London and Channel Islands. The second one is the migrant crisis, which was solely resulted from an irresponsible statement made by Angela Merkel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: