Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron  (Read 8199 times)
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3162

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:33:50 PM

The UK will be over run with poor migrants
(...)
Also i forgot to mention we will be over run with ISLAM

Oh, I see, you're one of those Brexit supporters.    Roll Eyes

As for Europe making all "the major decisions", that's not how it works:

People should at least make some effort to try to understand what they're about to be voting for.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:45:10 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 09:00:09 PM by popcorn1

(...)

Oh, I see, you're one of those Brexit supporters.    Roll Eyes

People should at least make some effort to try to understand what they're about to be voting for.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  OBAMA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy WHAT A SHIT PRESIDENT ..USELESS..
Also crime will go threw the roof the more that enter the more poor there will be..
loads will get tied up in your own home and all your belongings taking from you..
USA they got guns we have not..SO NO PROTECTION?..

YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS POPCORN WAS RIGHT Grin

WE ARE THE BUYING POWER..WE BUY MORE THAN WE SELL...WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT HAVING THE BUYING POWER..WE DON'T BUY THEY SINK..

Look at SAUDI ARABIA ..They have buying power what do they buy? our politicians?
Saudi kill kids and we still deal with them

Also 500 million people we have access to Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you mean 200 million the rest are skint to buy our goods..

Man years ago you could go to Spain and spend a pound in spain and come back with the whole shop..that's how far our pound went?

If all the other countries except for a few stay a float where is the 500 million people to sell too?
Plus all the countries doing well will get hit with people wanting a job?
DooMAD
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:13:14 PM

(...)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  OBAMA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy WHAT A SHIT PRESIDENT ..USELESS..
Also crime will go threw the roof the more that enter the more poor there will be..
loads will get tied up in your own home and all your belongings taking from you..

WE ARE THE BUYING POWER..WE BUY MORE THAN WE SELL...WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT HAVING THE BUYING POWER..WE DON'T BUY THEY SINK..

Look at SAUDI ARABIA ..They have buying power what do they buy? our politicians?

For someone so concerned with migrants, it's odd that I honestly can't tell if English is your native language or not.  Also, many people in the UK are quite pleased with the fact that this isn't a nation full of gun fetishists like the US, so let's not go screwing that up, please.  Our dealings with Saudi Arabia are indeed morally atrocious, but I don't see how leaving the EU will magically prevent our government from continuing to engage in such corruption.  The government continuing to impose the lie of austerity will create more poor people than anything else the world can throw at us.  The vast majority of our problems in this country are self-imposed because greedy idiots voted for this heinous collection of human excrement collectively referred to as the tory party.  But for some reason, other idiots have decided externalise the blame to minorities, migrants and now, the EU itself.  Because the media told them to.  And they obey, like good little slaves.  But minorities, migrants and the EU are not the cause of our problems.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:21:34 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 12:31:05 AM by popcorn1

(...)

For someone so concerned with migrants, it's odd that I honestly can't tell if English is your native language or not.  Also, many people in the UK are quite pleased with the fact that this isn't a nation full of gun fetishists like the US, so let's not go screwing that up, please.  Our dealings with Saudi Arabia are indeed morally atrocious, but I don't see how leaving the EU will magically prevent our government from continuing to engage in such corruption.  The government continuing to impose the lie of austerity will create more poor people than anything else the world can throw at us.  The vast majority of our problems in this country are self-imposed because greedy idiots voted for this heinous collection of human excrement collectively referred to as the tory party.  But for some reason, other idiots have decided externalise the blame to minorities, migrants and now, the EU itself.  Because the media told them to.  And they obey, like good little slaves.  But minorities, migrants and the EU are not the cause of our problems.
2 week wait for an appointment..my wife wanted a filling in her tooth..still waiting for them to finish the job 1 month later..i went private and was done in 1 day..i say my wife it's me girlfriend..
Do you live on a council estate? I DO..My life was on the streets i know what happening to the poor
MOST OF MY COUSINS ARE ON THE DOLE..
people loosing there homes faster than anything and migrants moving in FACT..
prisons full of Islam..
go to Leeds loads of unemployed Muslims why bring more in when they could have a job?
2nd gen muslims from the uk why invite more in..
Because if the rich chocker a city..the land owners gain railways gain electric companies gain..
the ones on shit wages will get moved out plus house prices go up and up because someone will always have that little bit more than you..so 20 pounds it goes up..
Then someone will say i will pay 40 pounds more give me the house..
YOU STAY AND YOU WILL PAY..

LAST TIME I MENTION BREXIT BECAUSE I HOPE WE LEAVE..
But if we don't watch what will happen..
I be saving to move to NEW ZEALAND..BUILDER SO ALWAYS GET A JOB..
well i say save i could go tomorrow But daughter doing her education and she top sets in everything she studies..She wants to study law..so i not doing nothing till she well educated?

And no never had a chance at an education mum dad always having murder..
as you can tell by my spelling..but no need to spell if a builder
Sorry i do need to spell when i order a bacon butty
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:15:22 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 01:37:43 AM by popcorn1

also if we stay it drives wages down keeps them the same for years..But as time keeps going on the price will go up and up for food..
So are you saying you can buy more food with the money you make now?

What you don't know is the price of food as gone up but electrical equipment gone down but the electrical equipment only last 2 to 3 years before it blows up..
years ago you bought a tv very expensive but it would last for 15 years..Now they last how long?..

Now the point is you need food you don't need a tv..How many food banks around the uk?..
Now if we put wages up what do you think all these foreign companies will do..
YES MOVE TO MEXICO Grin..Or somewhere they can pay lower wages..

Ford transit moved so they could pay lower wages..
I want a quality of life not being rich..Like this I went to Alton towers Muslims pointing my daughter out because she wearing a football kit..Now i felt like i was in Pakistan not England..
Sorry it was the lake district not Alton towers ..But ever been to Alton towers there every where
PAKISTAN..Now if i wanted to live in Pakistan i would fucking move there Cheesy.. And today on the news a muslim preacher on a bbc interview says women should be beat if they don't obey..

don't worry someone will put it on youtube in the next day or so..

I KNOW WE CAN MAKE A BETTER BRITAIN...PLUS I KNOW THEY WILL KEEP SELLING TO THE UK
IF THEY DON'T THEY SINK..

ICELAND
SWITZERLAND
Both not in the EU and doing well better than the UK..PLUS Iceland went threw a recession they out of it and doing great..We are still paying for the recession..
So what your saying is Iceland with 350k people can do better than the uk?.YES THEY ARE DOING.
So what is wrong with British people..WE MUST BE FUCKING USELESS Grin Grin Grin THAT IS WHAT'S
WRONG??  or is it more like we are getting ripped off by WHO? BY FUCKING SOMEBODY?

Yes want to be rich but what i mean i would have less wages if i could walk around my country like it is my country Grin Grin
 MORE LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
soon sharia law..
YOU SAY NO IT WONT..GO AND ASK THE JEWS IF THEY THOUGHT THE SAME WHEN CHRISTIANS FIRST STARTED OUT?..No they wont take over.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NOW IT'S THE MUSLIMS TURN..SHARIA LAW..ONCE THEY SPREAD NO STOPPING IT..
YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE NO MORE..

PLUS JESUS WAS FROM ARAB LANDS ..JUST LIKE THE MUSLIMS..
THE ARABS INVADE OUR LANDS WITH THERE BACKWARD BELIEFS..

3 times Jews Christians muslims..WE ARE IN FOR A SHIT RIDE..WELL THE POOR WILL BE..
IN this day and age not making 450 pounds in the north your doing shit..
the south not making 700 pounds your doing shit?
And all because the price of rent food energy and travel..ALL NOW ZAP YOUR MONEY..
So where is the rest so i can have fun buy my kids things?

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:08:55 AM

A vote for Brexit is a vote against The New World Order!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:28:39 AM

If you want to vote against the New World Order, then vote for exit from the NATO as well. The Brexit will do no good, as long as the United Kingdom maintains its membership with the NATO. Still... I don't think that the British politicians have the balls to conduct such a referendum. They are in favor of remaining as a vassal state of the US forever.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:05:16 PM

Well it is a vote against Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan, both of whom are financing the Remain campaign. Has Big Money ever felt so vulnerable?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:21:56 PM

lol

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 02:43:44 PM

So, has the media done a good enough job of scaring the old people in Britain in order to get them to vote against Brexit?

I still doubt it will happen even with news stories getting a bit scared about the possibility. Power tends to not decentralize. Only centralize.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:51:04 PM

So, has the media done a good enough job of scaring the old people in Britain in order to get them to vote against Brexit?

Even the old people use alternate media sources such as Twitter and FaceBook nowadays. The classical scaremongering tactics are not going to work, I am afraid. Also, it should be remembered that the pensioners as a demographic bloc have suffered more than any other group as a result of the European Union policies.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 06:45:09 AM

And so it ends. The media trying to associate Brexit supporters with terrorists.

Aamir Tahir, 33, who runs a dry-cleaning center about 100 yards from the scene of the attack, said in an interview that a female employee “heard two loud pops. She was in the back, doing the ironing, and heard two loud pops and some shouting. But she kept to her own until she heard the sirens, and when she went outside, there were police everywhere.”

Asked about reports that the assailant said “Britain first,” he said that neither he nor his employee had heard that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/british-member-of-parliament-reported-to-have-been-shot/2016/06/16/a9b988de-33c4-11e6-ab9d-1da2b0f24f93_story.html

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:04:31 AM

And so it ends. The media trying to associate Brexit supporters with terrorists.

Aamir Tahir, 33, who runs a dry-cleaning center about 100 yards from the scene of the attack, said in an interview that a female employee “heard two loud pops. She was in the back, doing the ironing, and heard two loud pops and some shouting. But she kept to her own until she heard the sirens, and when she went outside, there were police everywhere.”

Asked about reports that the assailant said “Britain first,” he said that neither he nor his employee had heard that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/british-member-of-parliament-reported-to-have-been-shot/2016/06/16/a9b988de-33c4-11e6-ab9d-1da2b0f24f93_story.html

Way better than brexit is mediaxit. The best only way to preserve your sanity... You know reading the Pravda has never been a peaceful experience for those in the known... Let the proles have their daily dosage of cerebral massage and plan the John Galt way... Those leftists and Marxist are antslike they are under the control of the queen b. You can't save them. Save yourself. Rememeber they censored and supported the terrorists organization bent on sexually harvesting native British girls... Once upon a time all of those would be swinging from the London bridge for all to see...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

Anyone openminded have no issue leave/stay! NWO is real but its gettin rekt recently with people which  wakes up to see this mess.

Have you notice all over world every single thing is failing? Deutche bank fail, switzerland negative interest rates, brexit, french terror attack, brussel terror attack, usa shootout , more to come.

im fucking shocked!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:18:25 AM

Have you notice all over world every single thing is failing? Deutche bank fail, switzerland negative interest rates, brexit, french terror attack, brussel terror attack, usa shootout , more to come.  im fucking shocked!

Not everything is failing right now. The negative rates in Switzerland was necessitated by the strong local currency. The Swiss Franc has appreciated against the Euro so much that the exporters are suffering right now. And regarding the terrorist attacks, there is nothing new. The NATO had a chance to wipe out the ISIS, when they were establishing themselves. But they were more interested in toppling Assad.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

Even the old people use alternate media sources such as Twitter and FaceBook nowadays. The classical scaremongering tactics are not going to work, I am afraid. Also, it should be remembered that the pensioners as a demographic bloc have suffered more than any other group as a result of the European Union policies.

It's true but still old people mostly use TV as source of information.
So, such people can be scared with such aggressive propaganda from Cameron and mainstream media and vote against Brexit.
More or less, we are all brainwashed by media, or politicians, and trust them because usually is very difficult to find out what is true and what is lie in real life.
Most people don't have time to research facts but choose to trust their leaders, what is sad reality today.
Because of this, I think Cameroon will accomplish his goal and UK will stay in EU.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:49:27 PM

DooMAD
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:30:22 AM

Pardon my skepticism, but I'm not entirely sure that looks accurate.  Scotland, for example, is nowhere near that opposed to the EU.  I see maps from other sources that look far more balanced on the whole, like this one:

And I found that in an article from the Daily Express, which is basically a shitrag.  Not something I usually consider a source of impartiality, but even that seems more impartial than the sea of red on your map. 
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:36:56 AM

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 11:40:56 AM

Pardon my skepticism, but I'm not entirely sure that looks accurate.  Scotland, for example, is nowhere near that opposed to the EU.  I see maps from other sources that look far more balanced on the whole, like this one:

I should point out, that map is from searches in google for 'Brexit' so that doesn't necessarily mean that it's swinging one way or the other, I do recall reading an article with that map in where some idiot journalist who didn't understand how searching work was trying to imply that though but this could be just people trying to search for information on the EU referendum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: