Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron  (Read 8203 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:12:51 PM

If it would shock you that a government (those in power) would do that, you don't know governments (those in power) very well.

I'm not saying that that is the case this time.

Normally I don't believe in silly conspiracy theories. But then, if she was murdered for her pro-EU views, then why this date was chosen? Why not a year before referendum, or a few days after the referendum? OK. I will agree that this was a coincidence. But then the same thing happened in Sweden as well. There also, the politician was murdered a few days before the referendum. If you believe that this was pure coincidence... then I don't have anything to say.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:19:16 PM

If it would shock you that a government (those in power) would do that, you don't know governments (those in power) very well.

I'm not saying that that is the case this time.

Normally I don't believe in silly conspiracy theories. But then, if she was murdered for her pro-EU views, then why this date was chosen? Why not a year before referendum, or a few days after the referendum? OK. I will agree that this was a coincidence. But then the same thing happened in Sweden as well. There also, the politician was murdered a few days before the referendum. If you believe that this was pure coincidence... then I don't have anything to say.

I always keep an open mind, but I also prefer to see evidence that is not filtered by the media. Until then, I'll go with the story being told until proven otherwise.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:59:58 PM

There are no silly conspiracy theories, just good conspirators;-). A good conspirator will produce silly conspiracy theories otherwise he got caught ;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:07:30 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/20/shoot-and-stab-nigel-farage-hundreds-of-social-media-messages-urging-attacks-on-ukip-leader-revealed/

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:35:58 PM

Wowsa a lot of brain dead people who use Twitter, hope to see some of these get arrested for threatening murder.

Soliciting to commit murder Offences against the Person Act 1861 s.4 Life imprisonment.

And its gone.
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:42:57 PM

as the referendum is very soon and it is going to be this week. according to Cameron view we should brace ourselves for the new world war   Shocked Roll Eyes

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:55:23 PM

Cameron and the gang song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI

Party is here, david will fund a turn at the bar. His dividends from Panama leaks should cover bills.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:27:03 PM

Before the EU and before the UK was a member, everything was fine as it was.
In the EU as it is now, has brought much division, even all across Europe, it's in tatters and only months or so before it self destructs.
The political scenery has much changed in Europe, Its more of we do not trust our governments.

The lies, the lies the lies, I am sick of them all.

And its gone.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:52:44 PM

Before the EU and before the UK was a member, everything was fine as it was.
In the EU as it is now, has brought much division, even all across Europe, it's in tatters and only months or so before it self destructs.
The political scenery has much changed in Europe, Its more of we do not trust our governments.

The lies, the lies the lies, I am sick of them all.

Could not agree more but as a former UK resident I say : what can we do? I mean us as people. We have no power whatsoever, I don't know how guys feel about politics but to me it is a silly circus only.
I am very sick of it actually.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:56:34 PM

-snip-

Wowsa a lot of brain dead people who use Twitter, hope to see some of these get arrested for threatening murder.

Soliciting to commit murder Offences against the Person Act 1861 s.4 Life imprisonment.

Freedom of speech? Must be nice to support censorship. Are you by chance muslim and ISIS supporter?

@ the others

You are crazy conspiracy nutjobs. Please start to post in the flat earth and illuminati threads. Thank you.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:01:46 PM

@criptix   To make things clear, I am not of any denomination whatsoever.

You support that kind of talk, that threatens life, would you like that, if some no marks threatened your life?

FU

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:04:16 PM

@criptix   To make things clear, I am not of any denomination whatsoever.

You support that kind of talk, that threatens life, would you like that, if some no marks threatened your life?

FU

That is called freedom of speech as long as they do dont do anything.

So you support the anti hate speech law and censorship.

Q.e.d.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:09:01 PM

@criptix   To make things clear, I am not of any denomination whatsoever.

FU

That is called freedom of speech as long as they do dont do anything.

So you support the anti hate speech law and censorship.

Q.e.d.

I am all against hate, but you are wrong if think life threats are free speech, some people should engage a brain before they spew tripe.

And its gone.
zenitzz

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:46:32 AM

George Soros: EU exit risks 'black Friday'

The world’s most famous currency speculator has warned that a vote on Thursday for Britain to leave the EU would trigger a bigger and more damaging fall for sterling than the day he forced Britain out of the Exchange Rate Mechanism almost a quarter of a century ago.

George Soros, writing in the Guardian, said a Brexit vote would spark a ‘black Friday’ for the UK, but the devaluation of sterling would bring none of the benefits to the economy that it enjoyed after it dropped out of the ERM on 16 September 1992 – Black Wednesday.

He said that, as in 1992, there would be big financial gains for speculators who had bet on the UK leaving the EU but that such an outcome would leave “most voters considerably poorer”.

Soros said that unlike after Black Wednesday, there was little scope for a cut in interest rates, the UK was running a much larger current account deficit, and exporters would be unable to exploit the benefits of a cheaper pound due to the uncertainty caused by avote to leave the EU.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/20/brexit-would-trigger-sterling-fall-worse-than-black-wednesday
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 08:11:23 AM

All government news outlets will be kicking into high gear to put fear into the voters' heads.

Must be difficult to campaign against such a huge media apparatus.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:33:34 AM

All government news outlets will be kicking into high gear to put fear into the voters' heads.

They already did it with the Scotland Independence referendum and they are doing it again.

According to the following polls the vote is really uncertain.

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

I mean brits don't care about the EU let's face it. They were clever enough to avoid accepting the EURO currency and they could eventually dismantle the union.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:01:28 AM

They already did it with the Scotland Independence referendum and they are doing it again.

I mean brits don't care about the EU let's face it. They were clever enough to avoid accepting the EURO currency and they could eventually dismantle the union.

Britain has centuries of experience running a union. It would be in their best interest to reform rather than dismantle.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:41:22 PM

Britain has centuries of experience running a union. It would be in their best interest to reform rather than dismantle.

I don't see why they should help reforming the european union, really. I think they got a lot from the EU but they can live without it. Maybe it's the EU that can't live withput them.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:44:36 PM

Yep, same thing happened with Scottland. Doom and gloom scenarios all over the television. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Masha Sha

Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:42:06 PM

Yep, same thing happened with Scottland. Doom and gloom scenarios all over the television. Wash, rinse, repeat.

The strategy works the problem is that once the fears and doom speech stop the people will see what is going on around them... And then they will get bitter. What ever the results it should be a BIG wake up call to everyone that something is not going right. And sadly and as always it start with telling the truth. So there is no build in irrational expectations... When are the postal votes open? Same as the rest?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: