Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron  (Read 8195 times)
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2240

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:48:47 PM

This will be interesting to watch. Fortunately we can still do business with people in the UK, no problem. Just pay in bitcoin.

Bitcoin solves all sorts of problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

Oh don't worry for me. I pay my tax and can work anywhere in the world. It's just incredibly sad to see the gerontocracy in action...

And old people can't even imagine the impact of a Brexit as they never went out of their village. Anyone with some education knows the importance of EU in research, foreign exchange and education...

Well, at least USA will be more than happy to keep invading UK so you won't be completely alone I guess.

Why are you blaming the Brexit vote for showing up, instead of holding the lazy Bremain voters accountable for failing make their way to the polls?

It may be shocking to you, but the UK has not always been in the EU.  There are other ways to do things besides being ruled by unaccountable Eurocrats in Brussels.

Your rude, ugly caricature of Brexit votes as elderly and parochial is offensive; I'm sure Nigel Farage is more educated and well-traveled (IE more cosmopolitan) than you.  And don't forget why (if you ever knew) why Enoch Powell was nicknamed "The Professor."

I'm not sure how the USA is "invading" the UK.  We are NATO allies.

As WC said, "Americans and British are one people separated only by a common language."   Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:49:27 AM

Oh don't worry for me. I pay my tax and can work anywhere in the world. It's just incredibly sad to see the gerontocracy in action...

And old people can't even imagine the impact of a Brexit as they never went out of their village. Anyone with some education knows the importance of EU in research, foreign exchange and education...

Well, at least USA will be more than happy to keep invading UK so you won't be completely alone I guess.

Why are you blaming the Brexit vote for showing up, instead of holding the lazy Bremain voters accountable for failing make their way to the polls?

It may be shocking to you, but the UK has not always been in the EU.  There are other ways to do things besides being ruled by unaccountable Eurocrats in Brussels.

Your rude, ugly caricature of Brexit votes as elderly and parochial is offensive; I'm sure Nigel Farage is more educated and well-traveled (IE more cosmopolitan) than you.  And don't forget why (if you ever knew) why Enoch Powell was nicknamed "The Professor."

I'm not sure how the USA is "invading" the UK.  We are NATO allies.

As WC said, "Americans and British are one people separated only by a common language."   Smiley

Excellent reply. The Bremain loonies tend to forget the fact that two-fifth of the under 30 voters favored Brexit during the referendum. The remainder composed of a large number of recent immigrants, especially in the London region. Only around 77% of the population of England is classified as "British White". So getting 54% of the vote means that close to three-fourth of them voted for Brexit.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:30:43 AM

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 05:57:28 PM

You know Britain saved Europe from Germany in World war I, they saved it again from hitler, the German chancellor, in  World war II, and now they are saving it from another German Chancellor by Brexit.

We're getting fed up with it, please can the European countries wake up to what is going on, and not rely on us saving them if they do  it again.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 08:47:23 PM

In case you forgot why Sir Humphrey is the greatest TV villain of all time.

Yes Minister — Why Britain Joined the European Union

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

The Night's King wouldn't last 5 minutes against him!   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2240

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:55:38 PM

You know Britain saved Europe from Germany in World war I, they saved it again from hitler, the German chancellor, in  World war II, and now they are saving it from another German Chancellor by Brexit.

We're getting fed up with it, please can the European countries wake up to what is going on, and not rely on us saving them if they do  it again.
Sort of. Technically it was the arrival of fresh US troops that really tipped the scales in WW1. In that the US was the group who saved Europe from the Kaiser.

In WWII, the US didn't do dick compared to the real hero: The Soviet Union. They took a hell of a beating to be honest, and really did the heaviest lifting in WWII. Thus we should give credit where it is due.

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 09:01:54 PM

They were a bit late though, and we were the ones who stood up against the oppressors. Now we have venal, corrupt, nominal leaders like Cameron to put up with.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 09:23:40 PM

Sort of. Technically it was the arrival of fresh US troops that really tipped the scales in WW1. In that the US was the group who saved Europe from the Kaiser.

In WWII, the US didn't do dick compared to the real hero: The Soviet Union. They took a hell of a beating to be honest, and really did the heaviest lifting in WWII. Thus we should give credit where it is due.

Roll Eyes  Oh sure, Stalin's Soviet Union was the real hero for agreeing to invade and divide several countries under Molotov-Ribbenrop, which

"included a secret protocol that divided territories of Romania, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Finland into German and Soviet "spheres of influence", anticipating potential "territorial and political rearrangements" of these countries."

The Russians got exactly what they deserved for betraying their Tsar and embracing Marxist Bolshevism.  IE, their armed forces where in complete disarray thanks to Stalin's purges long before being stomped into the mud by the Wehrmacht.

And it was American materiel support from the lend-lease act (plus bad weather) that kept the Red Army alive long enough to stop Hitler, not the patriotic cannon fodder.

Heavy lifting?  No, that was the USA and UK.  Soviet Union did the heavy bleeding, because they chose to reject capitalism and the rule of law in favor of social justice utopia.

The USA also prevented WW3 by stopping the Red Army's march across western Europe.

This, not Stalin's totalitarian Great Patriotic War fiasco, is heavy lifting in service of peace:

The Berlin Blockade (24 June 1948 – 12 May 1949) was one of the first major international crises of the Cold War. During the multinational occupation of post–World War II Germany, the Soviet Union blocked the Western Allies' railway, road, and canal access to the sectors of Berlin under Western control. The Soviets offered to drop the blockade if the Western Allies withdrew the newly introduced Deutsche mark from West Berlin.

In response, the Western Allies organized the Berlin airlift to carry supplies to the people of West Berlin, a difficult feat given the city's population.[1][2] Aircrews from the United States Air Force, the British Royal Air Force, the Royal Canadian Air Force, the Royal Australian Air Force, the Royal New Zealand Air Force, and the South African Air Force flew over 200,000 flights in one year, providing to the West Berliners up to 8,893 tons of necessities each day, such as fuel and food.[4] The Soviets did not disrupt the airlift for fear this might lead to open conflict.[5]

By the spring of 1949, the airlift was clearly succeeding, and by April it was delivering more cargo than had previously been transported into the city by rail. On 12 May 1949, the USSR lifted the blockade of West Berlin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Blockade

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:37:49 PM

Don't be too skeptimistic.  Anything can be argued and yet can be fixed.  Members of the European Union sure not want to have another war.  They are still on the same continent.  Britain can still help other countries even if she exited the Eu.  Those who said that it could trigger World War III are not at peace with own self.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 10:47:58 PM

It will if Cameron blocks the Brexit.

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:19:59 AM

The 87% death rate of the soviets wasn't the results of the nazis prowess but of the incompetence of the soviet leadership. They viewed people as real cannon fodder... The collective mind set and as long it wasn't them. One great outcome of war is that incompetent can't continue their ways for too long...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:30:29 AM

The Germans will never give up their dream of ruling the Europe and imposing their dominance over the Europeans. They tried three times (1914, 1939, and 2015) and failed every time in achieving it. Still they are not going to stop. After Merkel, some other leader will come who will try to create the fourth reich, either forcibly or through peaceful means.
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:35:41 AM

The Germans will never give up their dream of ruling the Europe and imposing their dominance over the Europeans. They tried three times (1914, 1939, and 2015) and failed every time in achieving it. Still they are not going to stop. After Merkel, some other leader will come who will try to create the fourth reich, either forcibly or through peaceful means.

I love how they try to portray Germans as stupid kind idiots... Only Americans are nefarious vicious commercial hegemonists... Of course the German street guy is an idiots who has no idea of what is going on...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:51:19 AM

In retrospect those having said that were completely wrong and more than that believed that uk is more important than what it really is... Self desillusion with dream of grander...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: