Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign  (Read 22647 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:56:04 AM

Hi I am waiting for my payment too.. Will we be paid ?

5my2XiAggqsTAgywqffvbZA1zwqFoSU7dE

I am sorry but you are making it sound like you have registered here before, although I can't find your entry in this program anywhere. I can take you in for next week if you are still interested... but you are not part of today's payment run.

Also, is this address from an exchange? This program accepts only addresses from personal Desktop Vaults...
hi Von do you have any plan to open avatar campaign too? hehhe your avatar looks great I'm just curios if you are now paying those who wearing it. thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kompeni

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:06:36 AM

seems you getting typo wgen sent me the payment
you only sent 0.15 cbx to me it must 15 cbx please check it sir Smiley
BitYoLo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You Only Live Once

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:07:59 AM

Thank you i have received my payment 6 CBX.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:20:00 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 07:05:11 AM by VonSpass

May 30th Payment Run Completed!

I see you guys have been active spreading the good word about CBX this week, by making our Crypto Bullion signature seen in many places all over BitCoinTalk, good job, everyone!

Some participants of this program instantly sell the rewards they get from it - from my perspective this is not seen as a sign of appreciation of CBX's future potential, and all the work we put into CBX. This program was not designed so that it would create selling pressure on CBX. If I see someone instantly selling CBX received from this program, I will remove them. To all the others who want to hold, stake, and wait for better market prices, welcome aboard - enjoy this ride!

For next payment run, we continue with same weekly schedule, however rewards are readjusted to 12 CBX for members  and 5 CBX for juniors; furthermore, because of the better visibility of the Sr Member signatures, all Sr Members and up will receive 15 CBX. Next signature payment will be on June 6th.

Bitcoin is enjoying a nice upward move these days, as predicted, and this naturally has a negative effect on all cryptos including Crypto Bullion. Bitcoin's usability did not become suddenly good, and the various problems of Bitcoin are still unsolved. Even if it has a lot of strong supporters, Bitcoin's general vision for future applications remains uncertain.

Keep in mind that after a Bitcoin rally, when it fades often this has a very positive effect on CBX.

Crypto Bullion is our home - defend it, cherish it, and fight for it - and it will reward you very well!!!

I say this in the sense that CBX is still very small compared to other cryptocoins - all your individual positive actions on CBX have a direct impact, on your finances!

Revolutioner

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:58:28 AM

i have received the payment 15 cbx
thank you
bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:09:23 AM

payment recived thank you)

Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:30:05 AM

receive it thanks Smiley

Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:39:28 AM

payment received thanks OP
Great campaign ever
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:46:51 AM

I see you guys have been active spreading the good word about CBX this week, by making our Crypto Bullion signature seen in many places all over BitCoinTalk, good job, everyone!

Some participants of this program instantly sell the rewards they get from it - from my perspective this is not seen as a sign of appreciation of CBX's future potential, and all the work we put into CBX. This program was not designed so that it would create selling pressure on CBX. If I see someone instantly selling CBX received from this program, I will remove them. To all the others who want to hold, stake, and wait for better market prices, welcome aboard - enjoy this ride!

For next payment run, we continue with same weekly schedule, however rewards are readjusted to 12 CBX for members  and 5 CBX for juniors; furthermore, because of the better visibility of the Sr Member signatures, all Sr Members and up will receive 15 CBX. Next signature payment will be on June 6th.

Bitcoin is enjoying a nice upward move these days, as predicted, and this naturally has a negative effect on all cryptos including Crypto Bullion. Bitcoin's usability did not become suddenly good, and the various problems of Bitcoin are still unsolved. Even if it has a lot of strong supporters, Bitcoin's general vision for future applications remains uncertain.

Keep in mind that after a Bitcoin rally, when it fades often this has a very positive effect on CBX.

Crypto Bullion is our home - defend it, cherish it, and fight for it - and it will reward you very well!!!

I say this in the sense that CBX is still very small compared to other cryptocoins - all your individual positive actions on CBX have a direct impact, on your finances!

well I personally thinks that many of participants here just sucking this campaign after receiving the rewards they automatically sell it and that's the good point maybe you need to do some restriction about that so it would not interfere to your campaign making cbx to rise and break the wall. thanks for this insight von.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kbitns

Activity: 126

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 08:49:41 AM

Payment Received thanks nice campaign

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:56:46 AM

i am sorry to leave the campaign
thanks for the payment hope cbx will more success
butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:58:44 AM

Payment received Smiley Thank you! Campaign continues?
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:45:50 PM

well I personally thinks that many of participants here just sucking this campaign after receiving the rewards they automatically sell it and that's the good point maybe you need to do some restriction about that so it would not interfere to your campaign making cbx to rise and break the wall. thanks for this insight von.

You are right. This Campaign is more than a simple campaign. It is for those who have interest in CBX and who want to see CBX grow over the time.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Baby Rage

Activity: 182

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:21:24 PM

5inFeCZUQDfuNnngBFcNy5oGDJ5FsjKiBd
I am in Smiley
how do i know if i have been accepted

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:24:10 PM

5inFeCZUQDfuNnngBFcNy5oGDJ5FsjKiBd
I am in Smiley
how do i know if i have been accepted
you need to PM the op and wait for the reply he will then evaluate your application and accept you after that.
good luck and I hope you read first all the rules before joining the campaign good luck to you mate
welcome to cbx community.
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:02:06 PM

Payment received. Thank you_VonSpass! You rewarded me as member  for full week. I didn't expect that. Anyway want to try staking CBX through my android. Is that possible? I also think, yes. But where can I find that details? Please, help me!

Thank you again!
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:35:45 PM

I have downloaded latest bootstrap and latest wallet also. I do not see any connection in my wallet and it is out of sync. Although cbx explorer shows my weekly payment. Should I add any .conf ?
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:29:21 PM

I have downloaded latest bootstrap and latest wallet also. I do not see any connection in my wallet and it is out of sync. Although cbx explorer shows my weekly payment. Should I add any .conf ?

Usually connections come back after 20 minutes; if not then yes, paste these nodes in your cryptobullion.conf file (you can just use notepad to create this file), this conf file has to be in Roaming/CryptoBullion/
Also, could your Vault be blocked by a Firewall or router?

addnode=112.209.0.82
addnode=174.89.164.40
addnode=188.152.77.192
addnode=189.130.88.202
addnode=189.130.96.246
addnode=195.154.74.65
addnode=212.24.104.88
addnode=213.204.248.193
addnode=5.189.144.97
addnode=80.101.15.143
addnode=82.56.76.145
addnode=83.240.176.25
addnode=87.2.50.82
addnode=89.36.211.77

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:30:53 PM

Payment received. Thank you_VonSpass! You rewarded me as member  for full week. I didn't expect that. Anyway want to try staking CBX through my android. Is that possible? I also think, yes. But where can I find that details? Please, help me!

Thank you again!

Yeah the mobile Vault is great to carry CBX around with you, but you cannot do any staking with Android Vault unfortunately... for this you will need a desktop Vault on your PC.
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:08:01 PM

Payment received. Thank you_VonSpass! You rewarded me as member  for full week. I didn't expect that. Anyway want to try staking CBX through my android. Is that possible? I also think, yes. But where can I find that details? Please, help me!

Thank you again!

Yeah the mobile Vault is great to carry CBX around with you, but you cannot do any staking with Android Vault unfortunately... for this you will need a desktop Vault on your PC.

Thanks for such a quick reply. Unfortunately, I havn't any desktop!Trying hard bought one ASAP. But things around me not going well. Anyway I will buy! And my CBX holding will help me to do so!

Feeling great for having you here_VonSpass!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: