Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign  (Read 22647 times)
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:04:32 AM

Altcoins will continue to decrease in value towards Bitcoin Halving I think. This is due to people investing in BTC thinking that it will soon double their money so some will trade their altcoins for BTC and fiat will be traded to BTC and hold. After the halving though, people will sell their BTCs to get the profit so those money will somehow find their way back to the altcoin world.

I also wish that once the BTC price settles, people start investing in CBX and we can again have CBX at the price about 50000 SAT, as we had this price 3 months before. But bad news is CBX price is near 18000 and continue decreasing.
Well i think devs are readying to release something that can help for cbx to increase again so better to wait more time they are just converting into bitcoin because i think the price of bitcoin can be increase after block halving..
The devs team are working hard to release the new version of CBX wallet , POSP reward will increase to 50% , and that will encourage CBX holders to buy more , I am not worried about the price , it may increase again after releasing the new features or after the halving , as the dev said , this coin is for holding not for selling .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:06:44 AM

Altcoins will continue to decrease in value towards Bitcoin Halving I think. This is due to people investing in BTC thinking that it will soon double their money so some will trade their altcoins for BTC and fiat will be traded to BTC and hold. After the halving though, people will sell their BTCs to get the profit so those money will somehow find their way back to the altcoin world.

I also wish that once the BTC price settles, people start investing in CBX and we can again have CBX at the price about 50000 SAT, as we had this price 3 months before. But bad news is CBX price is near 18000 and continue decreasing.
Well i think devs are readying to release something that can help for cbx to increase again so better to wait more time they are just converting into bitcoin because i think the price of bitcoin can be increase after block halving..
The devs team are working hard to release the new version of CBX wallet , POSP reward will increase to 50% , and that will encourage CBX holders to buy more , I am not worried about the price , it may increase again after releasing the new features or after the halving .
that's right men the price is not the problem as of now we all knew that dev continuously working hard to make this project to work
maybe it is just some time and keep buying and stake it inside your wallet profits is for sure keep buying while price at cheap.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

The devs team are working hard to release the new version of CBX wallet , POSP reward will increase to 50% , and that will encourage CBX holders to buy more , I am not worried about the price , it may increase again after releasing the new features or after the halving .
that's right men the price is not the problem as of now we all knew that dev continuously working hard to make this project to work
maybe it is just some time and keep buying and stake it inside your wallet profits is for sure keep buying while price at cheap.

Selling now will simply mean that you lost your chance of getting back to the previous price range so I'll just hold as I don't want to sell at a loss.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:58:00 PM

Selling now will simply mean that you lost your chance of getting back to the previous price range so I'll just hold as I don't want to sell at a loss.
just keep it staking while the price still @ cheap wait and hold guys many feature is coming price will be mooning for sure after all the development has been updated. keep and earn that's for sure.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:53:04 PM

just keep it staking while the price still @ cheap wait and hold guys many feature is coming price will be mooning for sure after all the development has been updated. keep and earn that's for sure.
if i were you better sold it now this alt coin will be dead soon. staking too much long will not be that profitable.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:27:46 AM

if i were you better sold it now this alt coin will be dead soon. staking too much long will not be that profitable.
just better watch and see you don't know what are talking sir, update is coming up and we will see after that update, i hope you are also a supporter of this coin or you have some from your wallet. good luck to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: