Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501978 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:41:47 PM

roughly when will be moving out of beta>?
Assuming no major bugs found then sometime first or second week of July.. we Have even to coordinate with exchanges and miners which takes time.. also last min usability improvements still ongoing
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:24:36 AM

Syscoin on the biggest Chinese crypto-community http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/sys/10675.html.
And the price is very undervalued right now. I am sure we will fly past 1500 sats soon  Smiley
morenotnrf

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:31:16 PM

but i think this coin should be over 10.000 sat
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:00:24 PM

but i think this coin should be over 10.000 sat

Yes, i also think so. We will see what price the market will find in the future.

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:17:08 PM

Yeah I hope it goes up soon it's stagnating at moment really depressing

To peel or not to peel.
l3sny

Activity: 859

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:23:23 AM

Stagnating? It's an opportunity. SyS is grossly undervalued. I think the fair price for now should be around 6k sat.
I will be buying more in a few weeks. I hope the price will be still fine then.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:31:50 AM

Stagnating? It's an opportunity. SyS is grossly undervalued. I think the fair price for now should be around 6k sat.
I will be buying more in a few weeks. I hope the price will be still fine then.

LI am sorry to say this but you better be quick because within 3 weeks it will go to around 4-6k sat.

I have only managed to buy 1/2 a mill so far but still buying. For me this is the best coin to buy right now and I have advertised it on my site as a hot pick to minimum triple your money within a month.

To peel or not to peel.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:46:06 AM

this is the best coin to buy right now and I have advertised it on my site as a hot pick to minimum triple your money within a month.

Interesting. Do you expound upon your site as to the specific reasons you believe this will be a lock? What is the link?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:38:38 AM

Is there any news for reason that the price must go up? Smiley Maybe there is some devs of sys coin that can answer to this question..
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

Is there any news for reason that the price must go up? Smiley Maybe there is some devs of sys coin that can answer to this question..

Let me answer that for you. Buy now.
End of answer.

You are welcome in advance.

To peel or not to peel.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:22:33 PM

Let me answer that for you. Buy now.
End of answer.

You are welcome in advance.

Sage advise, get 'em while you can afford 'em...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

Syscoin 2.1 UPDATE

We’ve been working hard to test Syscoin 2.1 with a target release date of this Sunday, June 26th. Syscoin 2.1 brings major long term scalability improvements to Syscoin which must be tested thoroughly to ensure the network continues to operate in a stable manner. Testing has been moving along well but we have discovered some bugs and usability issues that we want to address before releasing 2.1 to mainnet.

The recent attack on the DAO was a harsh reminder of what can happen when proper testing/security is ignored in a rush to release. As such, we’re taking the necessary steps to ensure Syscoin 2.1 is solid before we release it. We estimate it should only require another week of testing before it can be released, we’re also going to use that time to ensure that exchanges and miners are ready for this mandatory update. We also plan on releasing some blog posts this week detailing the new features in 2.1, and the technical details of the scalability improvements which solve the “blockchain bloat” problem.

We don’t want to leave people empty handed as we finish off testing! To give people an idea of what’s coming we’ll be releasing Syscoin 2.1 as a beta locked to testnet (meaning you cannot use it with “real” coins from mainnet yet). Using the beta the community will be able to explore the new functionality and will also help us to further shake any bugs out. This change means that the beta will be released this Sunday, the 26th with the full mainnet release now slated for next weekend, Sunday July 3. These changes do not impact the Blockmarket Lite timeline, it will still be released shortly after 2.1 goes to mainnet. The roadmap has been updated to reflect these updates.

Very nice update
morenotnrf

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:45:44 PM

when will be sys 2.1 ready ?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:47:55 PM

Testnet 2 on Monday and if all is good then next weekend
will_k

Activity: 337

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:39:59 PM

We’ve been hard at work over the past week, Blockmarket is really starting to shape up! Testing has continued and we’re excited to release the Syscoin 2.1 public beta to allow the community to participate in that effort and help us vigorously test this ground-breaking software. While our focus has been testing the 2.1 release and solving blockchain bloat, we find we are also working on a number of other efforts mentioned in previous development updates: company setup, Chinese community outreach, and Blockmarket development are all moving along in parallel with the testing effort.

The focus of today’s update is the Syscoin 2.1 beta, which we’re releasing to the public today. The Syscoin 2.1 beta brings a number of new features, as well as bug fixes to improve the overall stability of the network. We encourage users to download the beta and try it out for themselves, the beta is locked to testnet and as such cannot be used with “real” Syscoins yet. We have plans for a blog post this week to dive into some of the highlights of what’s new in Syscoin 2.1, as well as a more technical blog post outlining what the “Data Pruning” feature means for the platform and how it will improve scalability long term. Here’s a quick rundown of the new features:
  • Safe Search/Item Moderation (optional, on by default in team-provided wallet)
  • Search Pagination
  • Default Alias
  • Message Ordering, Escrow Ordering
  • Special pruning mechanism designed specifically for Syscoin services, solving the bloat issue
  • Easy Unlock for Encrypted Wallets
  • Archive / Hide Sold Out Item
  • Item Geolocation
  • Suggested Categories
  • Search within Category
  • Ability to hide completed/refunded/expired escrows
  • Feedback/Ratings System
  • Wanted to buy item listings

There are some known bugs we’re still working to resolve and we wanted to make these known before they grab the beta so they know to look out for these. If you find other issues please check our github issues list to make sure its not something we’re already working on and if you don’t see it there please add it. Here are the top priority/most critical bugs we’re working on:
Blockchain pruning impacting/breaking escrow operations after pruning
Fit and finish of themes
Private items are visible in search
Improved Versioning

To make the pruning feature easier to test, the expiry time of all services in this beta has been set to 24hrs. This means that any Syscoin services you create on testnet will expire and be pruned/removed 24hrs after the last edit to that entity. For aliases you/other members of the network should be able to re-purchase them after expiry.

To keep an eye on our progress towards closing out all of the remaining issues on Syscoin 2.1 before public release you can alway check the Syscoin 2.1 milestone on GitHub.

Download the Syscoin 2.1 beta using the links below. You’ll need to use this syscoin.conf, which will only connect to testnet. If you have an existing syscoin.conf please back it up prior to participating in the beta.

Windows Syscoin 2.1 Beta Download
Mac OSX Syscoin 2.1 Beta Download
Github Source Zip for Syscoin 2.1 Beta

For those looking for the syscoin.conf... it's located at
syscoin.conf

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:19:36 PM

Excited for the 2.1 update coming out next week here. Keep up the good work!
asmoel

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:27:36 AM

sys price is totally dead. stagnation. i think it shows good enough the future of all of sys projects. nothing. zero.
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:03:38 AM

sys price is totally dead. stagnation. i think it shows good enough the future of all of sys projects. nothing. zero.

People are impatient. If i watch exchanges and trading behaviour i see that people just jump in because of a posssible profit while not caring about what's going on behind the szenes.

There's a roadmap:
http://syscoin.org/roadmap/

All releases were successful so far and a delay of some days or weeks is nothing. There's lots of testing going on, beta testers are directly in contact with the devs and security issues are getting fixed before release. That's a heavy responsible team and i don't see why they won't deliver the marketplace.

with kind regards,
randywald

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:51:39 AM

Testnet 2 on Monday and if all is good then next weekend

Excited for the 2.1 update coming out next week here. Keep up the good work!

That's great. They shouldn't rush it too much imo. Excited about the update.
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:30:41 PM

Only fools, scammers and children focus on the price beyond all else. Try adding something of value to the forum next time....

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: