Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you Rich from Gambling?  (Read 81199 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 05:43:10 AM

Most people is not actually getting rich from gambling but instead it is more risky even you have place a higher bets you cannot be sure that you will actually win if you would place a higher bets in gambling if you don't have any skills and a good timing maybe you will lose all your money and the worst thing is you will have more debt because of it .

Yes.its because provably they lose to much rather they win on gambling sites and the only one whos getting richer their is the gambling site owners because the more gamblers they cam gather the more profits well come to their hot wallets.

i'm not rich from gambling but i did well profit that helped me alot, at first i start losing but know i can control my self and that helped me alot to make a great profit but not to make me rich i wish that one day i got lucky to get a high profit.
but being rich is not easy even with gambling.

yeah you cannot be rich in just a very short time in gambling unless you just win a million in game show or tv shows. but not in gambling. You can have a million in gambling it you have a million you. you can bet a million and if you win you are lucky but if not you will lose a lot of money that you also have.
In any case to become rich very difficult and not easy. Of gambling can indeed be rich and have many bitcoin, but it if you win. If we lose we will lose and lose a lot of bitcoin. In gambling luck is needed to win and get a lot of bitcoin.

Not all the time, luck is always there, sometimes in gambling you also need strategy and make them say that you're just being so lucky even though you know how to run the game. But if you don't have that strategy all the time losing is always there.

Luck is not always there and as experience when i gambled my loses is domating rather than my winnings thats why i realized the reward i can get from gambling is my own lose for gambling also. Thats why i dont really believe that gambling could make us rich not unless we hit the mega jackpot in lotto and win millions of $.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:27:21 AM

Most people is not actually getting rich from gambling but instead it is more risky even you have place a higher bets you cannot be sure that you will actually win if you would place a higher bets in gambling if you don't have any skills and a good timing maybe you will lose all your money and the worst thing is you will have more debt because of it .

Yes.its because provably they lose to much rather they win on gambling sites and the only one whos getting richer their is the gambling site owners because the more gamblers they cam gather the more profits well come to their hot wallets.

i'm not rich from gambling but i did well profit that helped me alot, at first i start losing but know i can control my self and that helped me alot to make a great profit but not to make me rich i wish that one day i got lucky to get a high profit.
but being rich is not easy even with gambling.

yeah you cannot be rich in just a very short time in gambling unless you just win a million in game show or tv shows. but not in gambling. You can have a million in gambling it you have a million you. you can bet a million and if you win you are lucky but if not you will lose a lot of money that you also have.
In any case to become rich very difficult and not easy. Of gambling can indeed be rich and have many bitcoin, but it if you win. If we lose we will lose and lose a lot of bitcoin. In gambling luck is needed to win and get a lot of bitcoin.

Not all the time, luck is always there, sometimes in gambling you also need strategy and make them say that you're just being so lucky even though you know how to run the game. But if you don't have that strategy all the time losing is always there.

Luck is not always there and as experience when i gambled my loses is domating rather than my winnings thats why i realized the reward i can get from gambling is my own lose for gambling also. Thats why i dont really believe that gambling could make us rich not unless we hit the mega jackpot in lotto and win millions of $.
That is true, because if we think we can win in gambling then we are just fooling ourselves, we have the chance but the house has a bigger chance, let us just consider ourselves lucky with some wins but in the long run we all lose.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:22:30 AM

Hey, I know plenty of people who have gotten rich from gambling! Though most of them happen to own the sites themselves...

In all fairness though of course some people get rich from gambling, that's part of the appeal of it - just like playing the lottery. Most people aren't going to be though, and personally, I'm definitely not Wink I don't have very good luck.
Lol that first line made be laugh hard and its as right as it can be. Only owners can earn in long term, because there is a house edge that is designed to make you loose. Unless you have a hack, you will loose.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:57:20 PM

no i am not rich from gambling. i am doing it just for fun.

nobody is rich from gambling here.
it is a part of gambling that will always lead to losing and will never let you win anything big, especially in the long term playing all these games. it is not possible.
I was in no loss and no profit till last week ( or maybe very little loss ) but what happened to me since last week is very good. I have won some decent amount from sports betting and I think I will not gamble again as I am planning to save these winnings.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:39:04 PM

It will not be easy to get rich from gambling sometimes you can win but mostly you will lose at gambling.
it is very difficult to become rich from gambling, because we will not know when we can profit and loss, even very difficult to predict it. you can only rely on luck. I think it would be very difficult to become rich from gambling
coffee1223

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:02:06 PM

Actually i never saw a man, who has rich from Gambling?
I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
So i want to ask if anyone is here how has rich from GAMBLING ??

I perfectly understand what you mean.. but some do get rich, there are just more who lose than win.

For me,

I dont gamble, I play poker for a living.
I average at $18/hr (4-6hrs daily).
I do this by not gambling, but by learning how to play the game(+ help of softwares like HUD and plugins)

So yeah... Gambling isnt the way to do it.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:48:23 AM

It will not be easy to get rich from gambling sometimes you can win but mostly you will lose at gambling.

yeah, me too. most of the time I lose in gambling so I never became addicted in gambling, and i never became rich because of gambling, because I am not lucky playing it.  Grin
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:10:00 AM

No. I can't be rich in gambling, But yes I can do profit with it but not that rich, You cannot be rich in gambling unless you bet a huge amount then you win. But I don't like to bet huge amount specially if I don't have it. HAHA!  Grin
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:27:26 AM

No. I can't be rich in gambling, But yes I can do profit with it but not that rich, You cannot be rich in gambling unless you bet a huge amount then you win. But I don't like to bet huge amount specially if I don't have it. HAHA!  Grin

LOL  Grin

Yeah most certainly you can't become rich if you don't have the correct amount of money for it, even not in gambling.

I bet you only play gambling just for fun, as you don't want to spend more in it.

That is a good way of playing, because first of all gambling is for entertainment and we should treat it that way.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:38:59 AM

proverb says no one is rich with gambling. so I think very few people are rich with gambling.
let alone to become rich, I myself was difficult to get some bitcoin from gambling, too many lost.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chaprik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:45:58 AM

no, I am not rich from gambling. too difficult to become rich from gambling.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:59:36 AM

Get rich by gambling is looking impossible because nobody know the future and what will be happen with our bets, some time we can lose on very strong prediction too so that I am also pretty sure that is like mission impossible while we keep trying our luck on different sites.
LightPulsar07

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:55:12 AM

I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.

well actually yes a person who won the lottery. but not all people get rich in gambling it always lose your money and the house always win
Gambling is always about luck it is you win or lose.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:55:39 AM

Get rich by gambling is looking impossible because nobody know the future and what will be happen with our bets, some time we can lose on very strong prediction too so that I am also pretty sure that is like mission impossible while we keep trying our luck on different sites.
That is not impossible in my opinion but the chances are real low, for some people who got the skills and talent to exploit the gambling sites it would be easy for them to do that but reality shows that majority of the gamblers loses, so it is really hard to achieve that dream.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:25:24 PM

No I'm not rich at all due to the fact that gambling is for the enjoying I never gambled to get rich.
In fact I also do not think that getting rich from it is possible.

It is still possible to get rich from it but it is so small chance for it.

Look at the winners of Lotto, they still win right  and get rich, but that kind of winning is full of luck and the person who won is very lucky.

But at least I still made my point here that even for a very very small chance, you can still become rich from gambling taking into account the luck that you must have.
You have to be really lucky if you want to be lucky with gambling and that is because you have to know that there are a lot of people that is losing a lot of money with gambling because they are not that lucky.
But of course it should be nice that there are now more people that is realizing that it is hard to win some money in gambling.

Yep, if only people would be more aware of this. Then there would be less and less tragic horror stories of gambling.
Added to being lucky to win, you also have to fight many other similar situations.
For example I was once wining good enough but then by mistake pressed all in and hence made a bet and lost it. Now I can not say I was not lucky, but yet lost.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

LOL  Grin

Yeah most certainly you can't become rich if you don't have the correct amount of money for it, even not in gambling.

I bet you only play gambling just for fun, as you don't want to spend more in it.

That is a good way of playing, because first of all gambling is for entertainment and we should treat it that way.

HAHA! Good attitude in you, you we're right that we can't be rich in gambling or everyone can't be rich in gambling, unless the gamblers have the strategy and they are already veterans in playing in it, and they also have a lot of money just for betting then I guess they can grow their money in gambling.  Smiley
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:13:48 PM

I perfectly understand what you mean.. but some do get rich, there are just more who lose than win.

For me,

I dont gamble, I play poker for a living.
I average at $18/hr (4-6hrs daily).
I do this by not gambling, but by learning how to play the game(+ help of softwares like HUD and plugins)

So yeah... Gambling isnt the way to do it.

Wow. Is there a chance that you're losing for a day? Like not earning a profit at all or this is an assurance way of making a profit.

I sent you a pm man and I want to earn just like what you earn too in hourly basis. I also want to know what's that site you're playing.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:49:23 PM

most people?!!
i think it is safe to say no one is getting rich from gambling. the house owners are getting rich from it but they are not gambling they are just taking the money from the hand of the gamblers who play in their house.

Buying the dip...
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:14:29 PM

most people?!!
i think it is safe to say no one is getting rich from gambling. the house owners are getting rich from it but they are not gambling they are just taking the money from the hand of the gamblers who play in their house.

The amount of people who are getting rich from gambling or bitcoin gambling are a select group. Between you and me rich is subjective. I find a rich person to be owning millions.
And not winning 100k. So that makes this group even smaller. Therefore its safe to say the amount of rich people are small and it would not surprise me nobody here got actually rich from gambling.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:30:24 PM

I gamble for fun and I never expect to get rich from it, as if you want to get rich from gambling you need to invest huge capital in it which I can't really afford.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: