Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous Polish Debit Cards (Anonymous BTC to Cash!)  (Read 6795 times)
flavius (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 07:09:27 PM

I am selling WBK Zachodni Bank issued Visa Debit cards that can be used at any ATM worldwide that gives the designated currency and accepts Visa. They are very good to tie to a bitstamp or other bitcoin websites to anonymously turn bitcoins into cash.

USD, Euros, GBP, and PLN currencies are available. I have cards that work in Canada as well. These cards can be tied to a Polish paypal account, and the bank does accept deposits with mismatched names.

The cards that I ship to you are from Poland and straight from the bank (the bank however only ships to Poland, so we have to middleman it) so it is impossible we are tampering with the cards. You will receive the original envelope from the bank with the sealed up temporary pin and all the information. You register the cards online using fake polish information from fakenamegenerator or anything else. They do not verify the information in any way, or ask for a picture of an ID.

The cards come with an online banking setup, and each card has an individual IBAN number that accepts bank transfers and so on. You however cannot send a wire/transfer with these Polish accounts.

USD Visa Debit Card:
Maximum balance: 1300 USD
Daily ATM: 200 USD
ATM withdraw fee: 3 USD
POS purchase: Card balance - up to 1300 USD
3500 USD per year limit
Price: $80 each

EUR Visa Debit Card:
Maximum balance: 1000 EUR
Daily ATM: 150 EUR
ATM withdraw fee: 2 EUR
POS purchase: Card balance
2500 EUR per year limit

GBP Visa Debit Card:
Maximum balance: 800 GBP
Daily ATM: 130 GBP
ATM withdraw fee: 2 GBP
POS Purchase: Up to card balance
2100 GBP per year limit

PLN Visa Debit Card
Maximum balance: 4000 PLN
Daily ATM: 500 PLN
ATM withdraw fee: 7 PLN
10,000 PLN per year limit

Shipping worldwide is free, express shipping is an additional $15, and EMS shipping is $60. I will provide a tracking number but the tracking number does not do anything once the card leaves Poland, so all you will see is "Shipping Via Poland" or something. I will refund any order that does not arrive within 1 month.

Will answer any questions you might have, thanks!

Edit: Escrow accepted

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flavius (OP)

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 07:37:35 PM

I did not see that, and I don't see any information in the opening post about the cards but as I continued to read the thread I saw the information. He sells a card from a different bank, and mastercards instead of visas apparently. I do not see the card limits or anything as he hasn't listed them on the thread.

I can come down in my price some, but I can't beat the $35-40 he is asking.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 07:45:38 PM

I can come down in my price some, but I can't beat the $35-40 he is asking.

Bugger, free market at work.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
FTWbitcoinFTW

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 07:48:25 PM

I thinks all the anon polish cards have the same deposit limit / withdraw limit

Yep, it's a good price !
Maybe a better than you got from your friend in PL no ?

Mastercard / Visa = same shit !

btw it's the same price in darknet, 35$

Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.
it has lots of buttery taste..
flavius (OP)

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:09:47 PM

Of course. I am just dropshipping from the darknet, didn't realize they were offered here.

kaliso2013

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:02:06 PM

I am selling WBK Zachodni Bank issued Visa Debit cards that can be used at any ATM worldwide that gives the designated currency and accepts Visa. They are very good to tie to a bitstamp or other bitcoin websites to anonymously turn bitcoins into cash.

USD, Euros, GBP, and PLN currencies are available. I have cards that work in Canada as well. These cards can be tied to a Polish paypal account, and the bank does accept deposits with mismatched names.

The cards that I ship to you are from Poland and straight from the bank (the bank however only ships to Poland, so we have to middleman it) so it is impossible we are tampering with the cards. You will receive the original envelope from the bank with the sealed up temporary pin and all the information. You register the cards online using fake polish information from fakenamegenerator or anything else. They do not verify the information in any way, or ask for a picture of an ID.

The cards come with an online banking setup, and each card has an individual IBAN number that accepts bank transfers and so on. You however cannot send a wire/transfer with these Polish accounts.

USD Visa Debit Card:
Maximum balance: 1300 USD
Daily ATM: 200 USD
ATM withdraw fee: 3 USD
POS purchase: Card balance - up to 1300 USD
3500 USD per year limit

EUR Visa Debit Card:
Maximum balance: 1000 EUR
Daily ATM: 150 EUR
ATM withdraw fee: 2 EUR
POS purchase: Card balance
2500 EUR per year limit

GBP Visa Debit Card:
Maximum balance: 800 GBP
Daily ATM: 130 GBP
ATM withdraw fee: 2 GBP
2100 GBP per year limit

PLN Visa Debit Card
Maximum balance: 4000 PLN
Daily ATM: 500 PLN
ATM withdraw fee: 7 PLN
10,000 PLN per year limit

Shipping worldwide is free, express shipping is an additional $15, and EMS shipping is $60. I will provide a tracking number but the tracking number does not do anything once the card leaves Poland, so all you will see is "Shipping Via Poland" or something. I will refund any order that does not arrive within 1 month.

Will answer any questions you might have, thanks!

Edit: Escrow accepted

is that a BRE bank from poland? i have a card from them that lets me pay online but it doesnt let me withdraw money any comment on it will be highly appreciated
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: