Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **Breaking news** Satoshi Nakamotos identity revealed  (Read 77418 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:33:25 PM

The irony. FUCKING THICK IRONY.

All the crypto revolutionaries who love to 'expose' other people and their secrets and constantly poking their noses in where they don't belong, mouthing off at the slightest excuse and justification, are now all having a collective menstruation party as one of their own is outed Smiley

LOL Grin

Your statement would be awesome if this outing is correct..... sadly its not, dumbshit

LOL bitch/

Who the fuck gave you the right to determine what's 'correct'? Wait, ain't that the same question you ask those in 'power' and 'da man' every day while you poke your noses in other people's business under the same self-righteous half-baked bullshit you call your rationalization?

Typical kids these days. So coked up on bullshit they don't even know they trip over their own mouth.

OMG thats what i called the irony...... do you practice what you preach asshole?.

Little bitch Smiley

I don't go around thinking having an opinion makes you the center of an audience, or think some half-assed righteous indignation is a grounds for getting mouthy. Something you obviously wouldn't know thanks to your 'correct' opinions.

So I do follow my own words. I am also happy to point out the place for those who don't even know themselves. You contradicted yourself with that idiotic slip on the VERY FIRST REPLY your made to my post Grin

'It wasn't correct' LOL that's DOA.

You must be soooo happy.... calling ppl kids while being a little bitch yourself. You see the irony now?

Dont be so excited and wipe your filthy pussy pls

Haha. Typical shit.

You should get along well with this guy. You both are so afraid of what other people say Smiley

So easy to lead kids by the nose these days/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:35:45 PM

All the crypto revolutionaries who love to 'expose' other people and their secrets and constantly poking their noses in where they don't belong, mouthing off at the slightest excuse and justification, are now all having a collective menstruation party as one of their own is outed Smiley

LOL Grin

Your statement would be awesome if this outing is correct..... sadly its not, dumbshit

LOL bitch/

Who the fuck gave you the right to determine what's 'correct'? Wait, ain't that the same question you ask those in 'power' and 'da man' every day while you poke your noses in other people's business under the same self-righteous half-baked bullshit you call your rationalization?

Typical kids these days. So coked up on bullshit they don't even know they trip over their own mouth.

OMG thats what i called the irony...... do you practice what you preach asshole?.

Little bitch Smiley

I don't go around thinking having an opinion makes you the center of an audience, or think some half-assed righteous indignation is a grounds for getting mouthy. Something you obviously wouldn't know thanks to your 'correct' opinions.

So I do follow my own words. I am also happy to point out the place for those who don't even know themselves. You contradicted yourself with that idiotic slip on the VERY FIRST REPLY your made to my post Grin

You must be soooo happy.... calling ppl kids while being a little bitch yourself. You see the irony now?

Haha. Typical shit.

You should get along well with this guy. You both are so afraid of what other people say Smiley

What the fck you're rambling about? Your imaginary friend?

And we all know who loves to call ppl kids on the internet..... fcking kids themselves.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:38:12 PM

LOL Grin

LOL bitch/

Little bitch Smiley

Haha. Typical shit.

And we all know who loves to call ppl kids on the internet..... fcking kids themselves.

Now that just pretty weak Smiley

The cancer ridden 64 year old shut in. That's who. Read?
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:38:28 PM

If this is Satoshi Nakamoto I'll eat my hat:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3U92F9YRUSF37/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00196P9PA
Customer Review

5.0 out of 5 stars royal danish cookies tastes great, February 2, 2011
By Dorian S. Nakamoto "shaver"
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Danish Butter Cookies, 4-Pound (Grocery)
royal danish butter cookies in a big 4lb round blue tin can

it has lots of buttery taste.

the shipment went well. i've had a nice comment from
my kids. it's a perfect xmas and i would say, for
other occasions.

And this also:
http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/viewtopic.php?t=63342&view=previous
It totally doesn't fit the profile of crypto wizard, who made something hundreds (thousands) fail to do before him. This has to be some other guy.

Completely different writing style here: http://media.metro.net/projects_studies/connector/images/Final_EIR/appendix_i_agency_coordination_and_public_involvement_part_20_of_23.pdf

The pieces aren't matching up.

Interesting how people are biased to believe what media serves them. Putting what Satoshi did in this man's profile is naive IMHO, but if Newsweek said so it must be the truth.
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

LOL Grin

LOL bitch/

Little bitch Smiley

Haha. Typical shit.

Now that just pretty weak Smiley

The cancer ridden 64 year old shut in. That's who. Read?

Say a fcking newbie who wants to run an escrow service. Scam much?

You're doing a good job displaying your trust and maturity. But then again, i've never met a scammer that can do a better job
vtlaloc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:48:19 PM

Huh?  Great lengths like using his real name?  This makes no sense.  If this was his real name all along how come nobody has found him yet?

This is like the twilight zone here.

What likely happened is that he used his real name very early on in the project since at the time there was no real reason to hide, but as things progressed he got spooked at some point and started being very careful. At that point however it was already to late to use a pseudonym without raising even more suspicion; imagine saying don't call me "Satoshi Nakamoto" any more, from this day fourth I shall be known as "Little John" its like announcing to everyone my real name is actually "Satoshi Nakamoto" and I dun messed up.

What most people say was that he was very careful towards the end, and assumed he had always been careful...clearly on day one i would have been hard to predict that bit coins would be where they are today.
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:51:51 PM

Yeah, its probably him.  But I think what is truly unbelievable is that he wasn't found sooner.
2tights

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

I like big BITS and I cannot lie.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:52:44 PM

Ok, if he said this and this women isn't lying or misquoting...: "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it," he says, dismissing all further queries with a swat of his left hand. "It's been turned over to other people. They are in charge of it now. I no longer have any connection."... then its him.

Why is there much of an argument, here. Not everything is a conspiracy to the third degree.  

This quote is an admission of involvement, so I think that's the end of the story until something happens... He knew all along that eventually his identify would be discovered, and I seriously doubt he is in physical possession of his coins. I doubt anyone will ever find them. They're most likely distributed securely. He's worked at a very high level, for very highly sophisticated organizations. There's every reason to believe he's thought this eventuality through, and has contingency plans in place. Wouldn't you?

edit: How long before he hits the message boards, again? Smiley
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:57:17 PM

Ok, if he said this and this women isn't lying or misquoting...: "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it," he says, dismissing all further queries with a swat of his left hand. "It's been turned over to other people. They are in charge of it now. I no longer have any connection."... then its him.

Why is there much of an argument, here. Not everything is a conspiracy to the third degree.  

This quote is an admission of involvement, so I think that's the end of the story until something happens... He knew all along that eventually his identify would be discovered, and I seriously doubt he is in physical possession of his coins. I doubt anyone will ever find them. They're most likely distributed securely. He's worked at a very high level, for very highly sophisticated organizations. There's every reason to believe he's thought this eventuality through, and has contingency plans in place. Wouldn't you?

edit: How long before he hits the message boards, again? Smiley

Oh the irony, your post is a conspiracy itself, idiot

So you know for sure its him and you know forsure hes worked at a "high level for  very highly sophisticated organizations"

If you dont, you're no better than any conspiracy theorist.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

Main Stream Media Press Frenzy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:59:38 PM

"It's been turned over to other people. They are in charge of it now"?

Who would be "in charge" of Bitcoin now? Andresen? TBF? Government agencies? Weird an unlikely quote IMO.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:00:44 PM

Yeah, its probably him.  But I think what is truly unbelievable is that he wasn't found sooner.
Yeah, it's most likely not him.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:01:14 PM

That poor man.  I hope his wallet is secured against theft (i.e. not on a computer at his house)

and start buying a lot of guns, I have a feeling he will be targeted, either for ransom, or theft.  Sad

Or I wonder if someone else's life is about to get ruined Sad

I think Anonymous needs to hijack that article, and quickly. Smiley
orpington

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:02:04 PM

Yeah, it's most likely not him.

We'll see...
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

Is anyone around the area?
Help the poor man out..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
orpington

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:05:51 PM

Whoever he is - I sure hope he's encrypted and backed up his wallet.
kthejung

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:06:16 PM

I think bitcoin users had the Satoshi Nakamoto character image built up in their minds too much.  People in life sometimes do larger than life things but there are NO larger than life people out there.  People create ground-breaking inventions unintentionally all the time.  Think about the guy that invented penicillin; a complete accident.  Remember, Nakamoto talked of mining in terms of CPU's, not ASICs; and therefore probably did not understand the full steam of his project.  Projects build upon other projects and people build upon other people; his work only marks the beginning point of bitcoins.

As for the reason why he has not hired security yet...  Maybe he is socially delusional, or considered such by most people.
I'm sorry, but I do have to point out your noobishnes.
1. There is a Satoshi that created the original btc. (check git maybe??)
2. There is a wallet directly linked to the Satoshi account. (bitcointalk / blockchain)
3. That wallet is the biggest wallet in the network.

So this:
I think bitcoin users had the Satoshi Nakamoto character image built up in their minds too much.
Is BS, because 1,2,3.  Cool

I was only pointing that even though Satoshi invented bitcoins it does not mean that he not just a regular dude 99.9% of the time.  He enjoys eating butter Danish cookies while tinkering on his computer.  He built bitcoins upon the existing idea of cryptocurrencies, used a computer built by Microsoft(assuming) to do his work, and the project was further polished by people like Gavin; this is to point out the fact that Satoshi was dependent upon the minds that came before him and after him.  No inventor singlehandedly created anything.  Again, this is to point out the reasoning that it is entirely possible for a regular person to serve as a changing point in how economy is conducted.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

Check the video where he denies involvement and looks for a reporter to be taken to sushi, looking at the look of his face I wouldn't be surprised himself and his family just pulled a prank on the newsweek journalist...

http://instagram.com/p/lNv9-_QaNF/

He just wants "free lunch" Cheesy

gollum

Activity: 434

In Hashrate We Trust!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:08:03 PM

Whoever he is - I sure hope he'e encrypted and backed up his wallet.
I hope he has a backup identity and money for facial surgery... he lives in great threat now regardless if he is the real Satoshi or not.
Hawkix

Activity: 531
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:08:09 PM

Joe Bel Bruno @JoeBelBruno · 35m

OK so #nakamoto DENIES being the the creator of #bitcoin. Yes, DENIED.

Donations: 1Hawkix7GHym6SM98ii5vSHHShA3FUgpV6
http://btcportal.net/ - All about Bitcoin - coming soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: