Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos Help a girl out my Bitcoin Talk account has been Hacked!!!  (Read 5931 times)
Cantoner

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:51:06 PM

Yes he did, I have my account back. Thank you and thank everyone else who supported me Wink

Cantoner I will be sending you some LTC for not wiping my messages and for your troubles.

Thank you.

~Cassie

I had restore the account to her as i found the proof she really own that account im sorry for this big confusion as well.
Once again im sorry for this confusion,kindly stake some adress and if you need i can give you the private key of those one i had staked.
Private key sent,use it as i dont need it anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 09:19:31 PM

Yes he did, I have my account back. Thank you and thank everyone else who supported me Wink

Cantoner I will be sending you some LTC for not wiping my messages and for your troubles.

Thank you.

~Cassie

I had restore the account to her as i found the proof she really own that account im sorry for this big confusion as well.
Once again im sorry for this confusion,kindly stake some adress and if you need i can give you the private key of those one i had staked.
Private key sent,use it as i dont need it anymore.

Good job man. i for one sorry i was a bit harsh on you but it's a sense of community, you know? this place will be overrun with noone even knowing who anyone is anymore if we support the practice of buying and selling accounts, and are not hard on those associated with it. 
Build your account, friend, get to know people, they will get to know your name too as you are involved in things.
Remember there's alot more here then ways to make free money, trust me the PEOPLE you will meet will help you with the money you seek in time Wink 
my best profits came from investments bounced off other Crypto people i have met here, and i have never NEEDED a sig campaign because of it. Wink

Good to see your account restored Cassie.   I would take this as a security lesson, tho i think the scare will remind you! heehee

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
cassieheart

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:29:57 PM

Please quote my signed message:

-----BEGIN CUBITS, QBT SIGNED MESSAGE-----

05/13/2016 staking my Cubits address for future account reference on Bitcointalk.com

~Cassie Heart.

-----BEGIN CUBITS, QBT SIGNATURE-----

Address: CLKaHy25x428h1kTdoQAUHu21QxTTBknej

H4huG0gfGXlG8M0gmfQCMynASLUT8w3edhh0BsUZz6bfLM40eir5OTVOwixwi3P1O4J/K/iqxVv5YfI+nYgieNs=

-----END CUBITS, QBT SIGNATURE-----
realcassieheart (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:32:25 PM

05/13/2016 staking my Cubits address for future account reference on Bitcointalk.com

~Cassie Heart.

H4huG0gfGXlG8M0gmfQCMynASLUT8w3edhh0BsUZz6bfLM40eir5OTVOwixwi3P1O4J/K/iqxVv5YfI+nYgieNs=

~Cassie Heart.

steven0021

Activity: 629
Merit: 501

Experientia docet

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:35:44 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 10:30:55 PM by steven0021

^^ you should stake a new bitcoin address. it'll make it easier for everyone when/if your account get compromised again.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 10:33:49 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 12:56:53 PM by Lauda

^^ you should stake a new bitcoin address.
Do the following as suggested. These 100 posts were unnecessary (at best).[Retracted]; Please lock the thread in case that all of your problems have been resolved in order to avoid future signature spam.

Update 1:
Actually it was an interesting foray into the hacked account situation.  
-snip-
I never said that all of the posts were useless.

Update 2:
On a tad bit of a power trip are we?
Would someone on a 'power trip' say please?

Is answering three different post in a single post efficient enough for ya?
Please don't get offended by any of my responses to you as I am just off my meds for a while.Grin Grin Grin
Anything under 9000 is not efficient enough (and no, I don't get offended). Cheesy

Update 3: Retracted some things in hopes of clarifying my original intent.
Why would someone decide to come in at the end of the thread and say it was useless, I'm not sure.
I never said that the thread is useless. I have retracted the statement if that makes the situation better; The idea behind it, and what I want, is to avoid is create a play-field for signature spam. This is why I'm asking OP to please lock this thread (if everything was resolved).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:14:41 PM

Do the following as suggested and lock the thread please. These 100 posts were unnecessary (at best).

Actually it was an interesting foray into the hacked account situation.  We had some open and honest discussion from the buyer of the hacked account and the original owner.  We got to see how the mind of an account buyer operates and a lot of people weighed in with their support and opinions for both sides.  All in all it was a rather exciting thread.

...and it ended in resolution!  A bonus.  Never happens.
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:47:30 PM

maybe im not reading this right, but the staked address that was signed on the 11th..

1AM9zCKsA31LVMDMyqJEoFBSSRgAdUzHL3

Hi there this is cassieheart from bitcointalk and this is my staked adrress.May 2016.

H55Fl1vwlxujul3vZkFzeYQ9M3WbS6CN9OIb1e5vN1SvN8RXLsIfP/1HnKAU8L+Io4V1P21L2Y2ged9yhgm7nJI=

isnt the same one she had quoted before

what is use of staking bitcoin address here
my address is
16K7dX8QWaxiuEcE9jpCF8ecSYdcWmLN7X

so if you sign that one i think all should be restored?

hmm doesnt look like either address has been used tho.. why would anyone stake an unused address..

Not an expert or anything but pretty sure they're different addresses.

Although, after watching her video I am convinced she is telling the truth. But sadly the odds of getting this account back are against her for she can't provide any signed proofs. And rules are same for everyone, whether it be Craig Wright or a girl with pretty eyes. That rhymed slightly
Sure her eyes you were meaning I am sure  Wink
That's the first thing that I noticed too   Grin

I am glad you got back your account Cassie. You look too sweet to deceive anyone.
But I am a fool for those eyes of yours too I guess.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:59:47 AM

Do the following as suggested and lock the thread please. These 100 posts were unnecessary (at best).

Update:
Actually it was an interesting foray into the hacked account situation.  We had some open and honest discussion from the buyer of the hacked account and the original owner.  We got to see how the mind of an account buyer operates and a lot of people weighed in with their support and opinions for both sides.  All in all it was a rather exciting thread.
 ...and it ended in resolution!  A bonus.  Never happens.
I never said that all of the posts were useless, I've used the number 100 due to the page number that this is on. While I'm certain that you find this interesting, it could have been done more 'efficiently.

There is no Efficiency when you are angry,frustrated,confused and feeling betrayed.

This young Lady was justified in her Original post and EVERY SINGLE COMMENT afterwards. Including yours Lauda.

I would be a Raging too if someone STOLE my account.....It's frustrating the hoops yo have to jump through when this happens. But unfortunately it's necessary to keep the forum fair.
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:10:34 AM

There was a hack of the forum about a year ago.   I went to this https://www.grc.com/haystack.htm and it says that the password used by Cassie here could be cracked in less than eleven hours.   Since the forum database was hacked and thus the hashes lost it falls into the offline attack scenario.  Change your password in the other places immediately Cassie.

You should use digits,  letters of both cases and there should be twelve of them.   I use 64,  because I have to copy and paste them anyway.   I can't remember three good passwords.  I was working on some kind of signature login system for SMF.   PM me if any of you want to help with code or funds.

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:24:08 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 03:49:23 AM by BitcoinEXpress

@Lauda

On a tad bit of a power trip are we?

You're kinda of starting to remind me of the Spongebob Squarepants episode where Mrs. Puff made Spongebob a hall monitor LOL

(If you're unfamiliar with it ask Saltyspitoon about it)

Now so that you don't get all twisted that this post is inefficient or off topic let me add...

@cassieheart aka supposed hacker

I really don't care how you acquired it.

Contact me PM and name your price.

I will buy it from you.

@SDP

You're suggestion is an excellent start!

@Lauda (2nd response)

Is answering three different post in a single post efficient enough for ya?

Please don't get offended by any of my responses to you as I am just off my meds for a while.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:49:05 AM

~Cassie Heart.

~Cassie Heart.

It doesn't matter at all but... you wrote bitcointalk.COM instead of bitcointalk.ORG in your signed message.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:09:13 PM

I think most of the posts were necessary and Lauda tends to have a condescending tone in most of the posts I have seen. Its off putting, but he/she/they put out a lot of information and can be helpful so I try to ignore the tone and chalk it up to being "overworked" or spending too much time on this forum. Why would someone decide to come in at the end of the thread and say it was useless, I'm not sure. I can assure you I learned something and hopefully others did as well.

There was a hack of the forum about a year ago.   I went to this https://www.grc.com/haystack.htm and it says that the password used by Cassie here could be cracked in less than eleven hours.   Since the forum database was hacked and thus the hashes lost it falls into the offline attack scenario.  Change your password in the other places immediately Cassie.

You should use digits,  letters of both cases and there should be twelve of them.   I use 64,  because I have to copy and paste them anyway.   I can't remember three good passwords.  I was working on some kind of signature login system for SMF.   PM me if any of you want to help with code or funds.

This would be a good idea! Its also a good idea to not use the same password on other sites...

Having your passwords flowing through your clipboard (copy/paste) is usually never a good idea.

sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 05:35:09 PM

I think most of the posts were necessary and Lauda tends to have a condescending tone in most of the posts I have seen. Its off putting, but he/she/they put out a lot of information and can be helpful so I try to ignore the tone and chalk it up to being "overworked" or spending too much time on this forum. Why would someone decide to come in at the end of the thread and say it was useless, I'm not sure. I can assure you I learned something and hopefully others did as well.

There was a hack of the forum about a year ago.   I went to this https://www.grc.com/haystack.htm and it says that the password used by Cassie here could be cracked in less than eleven hours.   Since the forum database was hacked and thus the hashes lost it falls into the offline attack scenario.  Change your password in the other places immediately Cassie.

You should use digits,  letters of both cases and there should be twelve of them.   I use 64,  because I have to copy and paste them anyway.   I can't remember three good passwords.  I was working on some kind of signature login system for SMF.   PM me if any of you want to help with code or funds.

This would be a good idea! Its also a good idea to not use the same password on other sites...

Having your passwords flowing through your clipboard (copy/paste) is usually never a good idea.

If you are not typing in 12 character passwords,  in each login and you want an alternative we have three options we can do without helpfrom the server.
  • save in a file and use copy and paste
  • save in  a browser
  • use a detecated password minder program

The first option is criticized for the use of the clipboard but there needs to be malware running that can open the clipboard for that information.   Javascript cannot normally get access to the clipboard (it needs to get permission).  Browsers always have bugs.  We can imagine a bug that might allow malicious code to open the clipboard.   It is always possible.   

A browser can keep your password for you and also your password minder software.  It is important to have a backup though.

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
Cantoner

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:31:59 PM

Looks like there wont be any reward,  she isnt able to get the negative feedback out.I sent the key of the last adress to her , but looks she dont wanna anyway ,close topic.
cassieheart

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:49:01 PM

Sorry Cantoner, I got super busy. I wasn't trying to ignore you. I am sending you some LTC now.

Looks like there wont be any reward,  she isnt able to get the negative feedback out.I sent the key of the last adress to her , but looks she dont wanna anyway ,close topic.
cassieheart

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:26:57 AM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

05/15/2016 staking my Bitcoin address for future account reference on Bitcointalk.org

~Cassie Heart
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: MultiBit HD (0.3.0)
Comment: https://multibit.org
Address: 12pxey73JEN9uZmbFSqr8GMYHwEzrGGA11

ICAzmXINQ2j3gcWU5ck2OYu254LY5xnTSH0/O+VN+BqIaBJlwuJZh0bN+xaYLkuLNWJ4AYDV056OKdgSVHPPDI8=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:32:32 AM

05/15/2016 staking my Bitcoin address for future account reference on Bitcointalk.org

~Cassie Heart

ICAzmXINQ2j3gcWU5ck2OYu254LY5xnTSH0/O+VN+BqIaBJlwuJZh0bN+xaYLkuLNWJ4AYDV056OKdgSVHPPDI8=

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:33:44 AM

lol what just happened? Did all these people post in this thread all because a girl happens to be here  Kiss

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:10:22 PM

~Cassie Heart

Quoted again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: