Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos Help a girl out my Bitcoin Talk account has been Hacked!!!  (Read 5932 times)
realcassieheart (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:47:20 PM

No, no names, no birth dates, I'm not full retarded lol.

My password was 10 characters long 6 letters 4 numbers all lower case. I don't understand how they got my PW it doesn't make any sense to me. My Paypal and twitter used the same one you would think they would have cleared my Paypal but idk..

Hey Cassie,  Was your password a dictionary word and if not how long was it (the password).  How long must they be?   

Depends o  wheth you type tem in or rely on storing them in the device.   Get a printable 64 character password from [urlhttps://www.grc.com/passwords.htm[/url].   I guess your password was too short.

sdp

Please tell us it wasn't your name followed by your year of birth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:54:03 PM

Most amazing scam i've ever seen online. what an amazing seller, buyer and original holder. gl getting your account back but i really don't think you should give in and pay the 'ransom'.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 03:15:38 PM

I have tried to hold back but honestly your an ass hole ObscureBean...

I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you realize that it's nothing personal, I'm not saying you did anything wrong and I got nothing against you. It's just that as far as I'm concerned he's as much of a victim in this as you are. All he has done is buy an account from the marketplace and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, it is not prohibited here on the forum. It doesn't even matter what he plans to do with the account. If buying/selling accounts was not allowed, I would totally be siding with you just so you know.
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:34:27 PM

Honestly, I don't think its as cut and dry as he just bought a account.. I think this whole shenanigans runs a bit deeper than that. Even if Theymos doesn't get back with me I'm cool. I just wish he would look into it a little deeper and post his findings.

I have tried to hold back but honestly your an ass hole ObscureBean...

I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you realize that it's nothing personal, I'm not saying you did anything wrong and I got nothing against you. It's just that as far as I'm concerned he's as much of a victim in this as you are. All he has done is buy an account from the marketplace and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, it is not prohibited here on the forum. It doesn't even matter what he plans to do with the account. If buying/selling accounts was not allowed, I would totally be siding with you just so you know.

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 04:08:15 PM

woooh! Good news I found 9.89 LTC in my old BTC-E account so I have enough to buy my account back now. I think I also maybe able to find one of the old FTC or BTC addy's I'v used on the forum! I am working on recovering my passwords to by old blockchain wallets and looking for my old Armory back up, i'm getting close I think Wink

I've already posted this but I'm assuming you no longer have access to the address you used to receive BTC from JohnK in 2013?

realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:46:33 PM

I am not sure, still working on getting in my other blockchain wallet. I think that BTC addy may have been on a machine I destroyed at the shooting range lol. The FTC Addy I think was from my BTC-E account and i'm not sure how I would prove ownership..

woooh! Good news I found 9.89 LTC in my old BTC-E account so I have enough to buy my account back now. I think I also maybe able to find one of the old FTC or BTC addy's I'v used on the forum! I am working on recovering my passwords to by old blockchain wallets and looking for my old Armory back up, i'm getting close I think Wink

I've already posted this but I'm assuming you no longer have access to the address you used to receive BTC from JohnK in 2013?

cassieheart

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:40:21 PM

I dont wanna your account ,soo i will restore your account for 0,05btc ,i will loose some coins as you to recover your account.
Or you can try to find those adress and proof you the real owner.

1AM9zCKsA31LVMDMyqJEoFBSSRgAdUzHL3
This is the owner of cassieheart and i will return this account to the maybe real owner for 0,05btc ,this is my last offer and final.This adress will be sent to realcassieheart after the payment been done.

ILNt7a7VwUX1WgK8Q+rObu97pYFe6VMiKdwxLEme7bK/L8t4fX3wCi/nxFwgpbBzCM5592Bm6pTIYXtkUdcqX3g=

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:07:23 PM

I dont wanna your account ,soo i will restore your account for 0,05btc ,i will loose some coins as you to recover your account.

This is the owner of cassieheart and i will return this account to the maybe real owner for 0,05btc ,this is my last offer and final.This adress will be sent to realcassieheart after the payment been done.

ILNt7a7VwUX1WgK8Q+rObu97pYFe6VMiKdwxLEme7bK/L8t4fX3wCi/nxFwgpbBzCM5592Bm6pTIYXtkUdcqX3g=

good ya asshole.  sounds like to been getting the cut from sig campaigns.
o well, that's what idiots like you deserve anyways.
jesus man spend your whole day switching accounts to write a few lines of garbage too get a fee pennies, rinse and repeat all day what a sad life you have
people like you fill this forum with garbage all day for your own greed, and imo don't belong here, you belong panhandling on the corner like the others
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:31:29 PM

First off, I need some proof my message archives are still intact...

sockpuppet1

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:46:40 PM

Honestly ObscureBean thats insulting..

You've apparently been on BCT long enough to know to expect expect insults. But playing that "be careful I am a female and insulting a female in a Western feminist society is politically incorrect" card doesn't gain my respect when in fact he was just discussing the issues involved and was even careful to indicate he wasn't accusing you.

Whose fault it is that your account got hacked. Probably yours.

Posting a video of your cleavage doesn't absolve you of your responsibility. Charge it to experience.
cassieheart

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Well since the begining of this complaint i havent searched as i just wanna money back.
I found this proof:

http://www.instacute.com/photo.php?lnq=sm.uploads.im/MGdeJ.png
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:54:35 PM

User name = ("sockpuppet1"); nuff said...

Honestly ObscureBean thats insulting..

You've apparently been on BCT long enough to know to expect expect insults. But playing that "be careful I am a female and insulting a female in a Western feminist society is politically incorrect" card doesn't gain my respect when in fact he was just discussing the issues involved and was even careful to indicate he wasn't accusing you.

Whose fault it is that your account got hacked. Probably yours.

Posting a video of your cleavage doesn't absolve you of your responsibility. Charge it to experience.
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:05:52 PM

Well since the begining of this complaint i havent searched as i just wanna money back.
I found this proof:

lol   https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cubits
zero mention of your role in it realcassie, btw Grin
cassieheart

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:15:27 PM

Im not associated with the cubits service! I created the Cubits coin QBT LOL

I found this proof:

AleScamHole

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:19:32 PM

Im not associated with the cubits service! I created the Cubits coin QBT LOL

I found this proof:

o ok Wink well they should not be so cheap and give a girl some credit! Grin
cassieheart

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:24:09 PM

Thank you for giving me my account back! I wish this could've been resolved a little sooner.. but Im just happy to have my account back!!!  
I dont have any BTC but I do have LTC.. If you post your address I will send you some Smiley

~Cassie

I found this proof:

cassieheart

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:27:35 PM

NOW... HOW DO I GET RID OF THE NEGATIVE TRUST?Huh?

~Cassie

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

NOW... HOW DO I GET RID OF THE NEGATIVE TRUST?Huh?

~Cassie
Send a PM to the users who gave you the negative feedback and proved that you are the real cassieheart.

Life sucks.
Cantoner

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:43:35 PM

I had restore the account to her as i found the proof she really own that account im sorry for this big confusion as well.
realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:49:23 PM

Yes he did, I have my account back. Thank you and thank everyone else who supported me Wink

Cantoner I will be sending you some LTC for not wiping my messages and for your troubles.

Thank you.

~Cassie

I had restore the account to her as i found the proof she really own that account im sorry for this big confusion as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: