Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card 💵 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-compatible  (Read 34212 times)
condriano

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:53:56 PM

Finally a PayPal exchange, cool idea Wink Is there any minimum amount for PayPal withdrawals?
Thanks! The minimum withdrawal amount is $30 for PayPal (and as low as $1 for our Coinizy Cards)  Wink
Alright. I will try to convert some mBtcs and see how it goes  Smiley
silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 10:54:36 PM

Finally a PayPal exchange, cool idea Wink Is there any minimum amount for PayPal withdrawals?
Thanks! The minimum withdrawal amount is $30 for PayPal (and as low as $1 for our Coinizy Cards)  Wink
Alright. I will try to convert some mBtcs and see how it goes  Smiley
Nice Smiley Don't forget to claim your $2 gift code by sending me a MP  Wink

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 12:00:33 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 12:46:06 PM by silentgwad

Redeemed the Gift Code. Now, would try to use the funds Smiley
Glad to hear that. Feel free to post here any feedback you may have  Smiley

Tried to upload $1.47 into my Skrill account out of the $1.5 that I have in this card but transaction was failed. Tried again & failed again.
Now, need to wait 24 hours before I can use card again to upload funds in my Skrill account.

Hey sardasa,

Did Skrill require any kind of card confirmation prior to adding it as a funding method on your account?

Nope, Payza required this confirmation but Skrill does not. I tried to verify this card in my Skrill account twice but that was unsuccessful.
Either they were trying to deduct more than $1.5 or they don't accept prepaid debit cards.

On another note: When I was using PayPal, then I used to send payments via PayPal using funds in my Neteller account. I had linked my Net+ VCC to my PayPal a/c & it was working like charm.

If not, are you sure that prepaid debit cards (and not the usual credit cards) are accepted as a funding method on Skrill?

Not sure, how can I be sure? Why would Skrill not accept PrePaid debit cards when PayPal does?

Thanks for the feedback. While we can personally vouch for a full PayPal compatibility, we never had the idea to try with Skrill.
We just got in touch with Skrill's support in order to have a clear response about this, and will keep you updated on this topic and/or PM. We owe you a big one for the interesting idea of adding the card to your Skrill account  Wink

You can add $1.5 more to my account balance & then I can fully rule out the possibility of transaction being declined due to insufficient balance Wink
That's ok for me, but let's wait Skrill reponse prior to anything so that we don't end up with new interrogations  Cheesy
Got any reply from Skrill?
Here there!

We finally got a reply from Skrill and it appears that a very few list of prepaid debit cards are accepted on their platform, and unfortunately the cards issued by our partner bank are not among this list.
You can still link and verify your card on the most popular e-wallet, PayPal, as well as use it to purchase any good you want on merchants that accept VISA Smiley

By the way, we just rolled out a new and exclusive feature: you can now deposit on Coinizy using your Ethers, making us the first Ethereum Debit Card provider  Cheesy

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:28:39 AM

This website seems very easy to use allowing the normal user to traverse the website easily it seems that most things are visible and has a nice color pallet pleasing to the eye.
Yes you are right, and it is support for my smartphone too. But i did'nt not yet use it is service.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:20:28 PM

just signed up ,
first impression : nice design , love it! user friendly ,
 Grin
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:42:33 AM

This site was just a scam, I just lost my money and no one is responding to my messages.
AYMOH

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:26:26 PM

Hello
I just signed up and first i made a deposit with 3.5 $ to buy a digital card and get the paypal verified.
I made the deposit by bitcoin
but a problem happened during the deposit
your site gave me address to pay to it which is 3DytHFN4N7qJ9hHH3MW8gdErVZmfx8kqas
and time was 10 mins to get paid, and i have already finished the payment before time finished, deposit page told me to keep 5 sec after payment to record it and wait to get 6 confirmations, but the problem is after the payment completed the deposit page did not recorded the payment and the 10 min finished the it gave me a message like time expired
I waited for the 6 confirmations at https://blockchain.info/tx/3e52027dbd41a5910be3d7679d4f0a70d37eafe0f776dea06bd9eb79b30bda88
and already got them but nothing happened to my balance IT KEPT ZERO BALANCE
I am shocked with this unexpected issue, and sent you a message from the site but no respond.
Could you tell me now what can i do with this problem ?
Please I want my gone money.
my account is 954317293
AYMOH

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:00:26 AM

Hello
I just signed up and first i made a deposit with 3.5 $ to buy a digital card and get the paypal verified.
I made the deposit by bitcoin
but a problem happened during the deposit
your site gave me address to pay to it which is 3DytHFN4N7qJ9hHH3MW8gdErVZmfx8kqas
and time was 10 mins to get paid, and i have already finished the payment before time finished, deposit page told me to keep 5 sec after payment to record it and wait to get 6 confirmations, but the problem is after the payment completed the deposit page did not recorded the payment and the 10 min finished the it gave me a message like time expired
I waited for the 6 confirmations at https://blockchain.info/tx/3e52027dbd41a5910be3d7679d4f0a70d37eafe0f776dea06bd9eb79b30bda88
and already got them but nothing happened to my balance IT KEPT ZERO BALANCE
I am shocked with this unexpected issue, and sent you a message from the site but no respond.
Could you tell me now what can i do with this problem ?
Please I want my gone money.
my account is 954317293

SOLVED
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:21:32 AM

This site was just a scam, I just lost my money and no one is responding to my messages.
sorry dude, but i cant agree with this ... before calling people scamers, please double check before... i have personally  2 minors issues with coinisy ( all quickly solved) , and i can say now they are NOT SCAMERS !
i personaly vouch for it .  all my issues were solved , and i know other people who could attest this too. i precise another point: im NOT affiliate with this company , and i have NO intereset in defendind them , in any way ..  where are your PROOFS dude ? what kind of credibility have you got ? ( or thinking having )....  Cool
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:26:14 AM

Nice Smiley Don't forget to claim your $2 gift code by sending me a MP  Wink
Send me a code please. I will give your service a try.
Thank you.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:58:36 PM

Hey there,
If something bad happened during your deposit on Coinizy, please get in touch with us at help@coinizy.com  Wink
If you already did, I'm 100% confident that our support team already helped you out and solved your problem since we have no pending support tickets at this time.

i personaly vouch for it .  all my issues were solved , and i know other people who could attest this too. i precise another point: im NOT affiliate with this company , and i have NO intereset in defendind them , in any way ..  where are your PROOFS dude ? what kind of credibility have you got ? ( or thinking having )....  Cool
Many thanks for your kind support  Smiley

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:55:33 PM

Nice Smiley Don't forget to claim your $2 gift code by sending me a MP  Wink
Send me a code please. I will give your service a try.
Thank you.
Hey there!
Just sent you a gift by PM  Wink

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:31:03 PM

Made by 1st purchase using them. Everything went well. No issues Smiley

Mathik

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:44:17 PM

Just signed up and ordered a debit card, lets see how it goes when it arrives.

Thank you!
ghost15

Activity: 392

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:30:44 PM

you must read this before you signup

Are the Coinizy Cards available in my country?

Please note that we do NOT accept any orders from residents or citizens of the United States of America nor any territories of the United States of America.

Additionally, customers from the following countries won't be able to buy our Coinizy Cards due to our cards issuer's policy:

----- Europe -----

HOLY SEE (VATICAN CITY STATE)
---- Middle East ----
AFGHANISTAN
IRAQ
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
LEBANON
OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN TERRITORY

---- North Africa ----

ALGERIA
EGYPT
LIBYA
TUNISIA
WESTERN SAHARA

----- Asia ------

BANGLADESH
CAMBODIA
INDIA
KOREA, DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF
KYRGYZSTAN
LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
MACAO
MYANMAR
PAKISTAN
SRI LANKA
TAJIKISTAN
TIMOR-LESTE
TURKMENISTAN
UZBEKISTAN
VIET NAM

---- Sub-Saharan Africa ----

ANGOLA
BENIN
BOTSWANA
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
CAMEROON
CAPE VERDE
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
CHAD
COMOROS
CONGO
COTE D'IVOIRE
DJIBOUTI
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GAMBIA
GHANA
GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
KENYA
LESOTHO
LIBERIA
MADAGASCAR
MALAWI
MALI
MAURITANIA
MAYOTTE
MOZAMBIQUE
NAMIBIA
NIGER
NIGERIA
REUNION
RWANDA
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
SENEGAL
SIERRA LEONE
SOMALIA
SOUTH SUDAN
SUDAN
SWAZILAND
TANZANIA
TOGO
UGANDA
YEMEN
ZAMBIA
ZIMBABWE

------ South America ----

BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA
HONDURAS
BOLIVIA
CUBA
HAITI

---- Oceania ------

FIJI
FRENCH POLYNESIA
NEW CALEDONIA
PALAU
SAMOA
TONGA
VANUATU
WALLIS AND FUTUNA

------- Islands --------

ANTARCTICA
BONAIRE, SINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA
BOUVET ISLAND
BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY
CHRISTMAS ISLAND
COCOS (KEELING) ISLANDS
COOK ISLANDS
CURAC
FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA
FIJI
FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES
GUAM
HEARD ISLAND AND MCDONALD ISLANDS
KIRIBATI
MONTSERRAT
NAURU
NIUE
NORFOLK ISLAND
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
PALAU
PITCAIRN
SAINT BARTHELEMY
SAINT HELENA, ASCENSION AND TRISTAN DA CUNHA
SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON
SVALBARD AND JAN MAYEN
THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS
TOKELAU
TUVALU

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
Acehigh562

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:55:39 AM

Hi there I gotta say i can really use this service if the fees ant to high looking at your main post doesnt list all the fees for different ways of using the virtual/debit card do you have pdf file i can download or send me a pm of details of fee and the virtual card is that correct that it is only a .50 cent  charge to order the card and how long does one last before ti expire. Please dont hesitate to pm me the details of you card service fee thank you
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 12:39:51 PM

when trying to sign up I get a "500 Internal Server Error" Undecided
Hello there!
There was indeed a short maintenance yesterday morning, but it's all clear now. You can now enjoy the brand new deposit system we precisely released during the maintenance  Wink

Hi there I gotta say i can really use this service if the fees ant to high looking at your main post doesnt list all the fees for different ways of using the virtual/debit card do you have pdf file i can download or send me a pm of details of fee and the virtual card is that correct that it is only a .50 cent  charge to order the card and how long does one last before ti expire. Please dont hesitate to pm me the details of you card service fee thank you
I'm getting back to you by PM in the next few minutes with all the info you asked  Smiley

Acehigh562

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:40:49 AM

Hello there!
There was indeed a short maintenance yesterday morning, but it's all clear now. You can now enjoy the brand new deposit system we precisely released during the maintenance  Wink

Hi there I gotta say i can really use this service if the fees ant to high looking at your main post doesnt list all the fees for different ways of using the virtual/debit card do you have pdf file i can download or send me a pm of details of fee and the virtual card is that correct that it is only a .50 cent  charge to order the card and how long does one last before ti expire. Please dont hesitate to pm me the details of you card service fee thank you
I'm getting back to you by PM in the next few minutes with all the info you asked  Smiley

Hi there thanks i just received the Gift code and i just now redeem it but i had an issue when i try to order my virtual card its seem like you guys dont process any orders In the United States so does mean your service doesnt allow us members please confirm this Thank you

EDIT- YEAH CUSTOMER SERVICE JUST RESPOND TO ME AT COINIZY.COM THEY DO NOT ALLOW US MEMBERS MY ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED OP YOU SHOULD PUT THAT IN YOUR MAIN POST US MEMBERS IS NOT ALLOW BUT THANKS FOR TRYING AND MAYBE IN THE FUTURE US MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOW PLEASE CONTACT TO ME IT DOES THANK YOU
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:59:14 AM

Hello there!

Hi there thanks i just received the Gift code and i just now redeem it but i had an issue when i try to order my virtual card its seem like you guys dont process any orders In the United States so does mean your service doesnt allow us members please confirm this Thank you

EDIT- YEAH CUSTOMER SERVICE JUST RESPOND TO ME AT COINIZY.COM THEY DO NOT ALLOW US MEMBERS MY ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED OP YOU SHOULD PUT THAT IN YOUR MAIN POST US MEMBERS IS NOT ALLOW BUT THANKS FOR TRYING AND MAYBE IN THE FUTURE US MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOW PLEASE CONTACT TO ME IT DOES THANK YOU

Hi there,

That's correct, we're unable to accept United States customers at this time, for compliance reasons (the FinCen licensing system is extremely expensive and complex)

We'll let you know as soon as this evolves  Wink

mwgame1

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:01:11 AM

cool
i have some question
is the bank transfare is ACH ?
do i need to send ID's to do ACH transfare to my payoneer bank account ?
i would love to see worldwide shipping visa most of the sites dont have iraq for some reason xD
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: