Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card 💵 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-compatible  (Read 34213 times)
Brixx

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:08:54 PM

Ive test the Creditcard and it works nice !
Here a Picture from my Aliexpress and Amazon buy :
https://picload.org/image/rddcrigp/coini.jpg

But your exchange rate is too high ! I deposit 170$ but i need to pay 179.39$ in BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/5b2f1d192fb933e38ac2c7b44b79a3560181e16f1225524568e77cf13e85cf75?currency=USD

Live from preev.com and Blockchain.info

$170,0 = 0,2809 BTC
$179,4 = 0.29640983

Live Chart = 605.64$
Your rate = 573,50$ !
silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 01:29:41 PM

The whole paypal thing is impossible.  They do not recognize the card number as anything but a disposable card and there is no way to use the card.  Out of 24 sites, they all refuse the card.
Hi,
You specified an US-based street/city while we don't support US citizens.
Moreover, you combined these US street/city details with 'France' as a country during the ordering process, leading to obviously false billing details.
Therefore, I'm not really surprised that you didn't manage to link the card with your PayPal account nor place any order online...

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 01:34:53 PM

Ive test the Creditcard and it works nice !
Here a Picture from my Aliexpress and Amazon buy :

But your exchange rate is too high ! I deposit 170$ but i need to pay 179.39$ in BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/5b2f1d192fb933e38ac2c7b44b79a3560181e16f1225524568e77cf13e85cf75?currency=USD

Live from preev.com and Blockchain.info

$170,0 = 0,2809 BTC
$179,4 = 0.29640983

Live Chart = 605.64$
Your rate = 573,50$ !
Hi there!  Smiley

Thank you so much for the review.

The 5% fee we take on deposits is among the lowest ones in the whole industry : )

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
Brixx

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:05:15 PM

Hi there!  Smiley

Thank you so much for the review.

The 5% fee we take on deposits is among the lowest ones in the whole industry : )

Coinbase transfer BTC to USD first Million for free, after that 1% and Bitpay do also 0-1%.

Anyways if your fees will be lower to 1-2% you will get much more Customers. I need to order
about 1-2k more but its cheaper for me to send it to my bank account so i only pay 1% and not 5%.  Undecided

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:15:44 PM

The whole paypal thing is impossible.  They do not recognize the card number as anything but a disposable card and there is no way to use the card.  Out of 24 sites, they all refuse the card.
Hi,
You specified an US-based street/city while we don't support US citizens.
Moreover, you combined these US street/city details with 'France' as a country during the ordering process, leading to obviously false billing details.
Therefore, I'm not really surprised that you didn't manage to link the card with your PayPal account nor place any order online...

I need to add a small amount more to the card.  It appears that it may work well with Entropay.  That makes a smooth, nearly fee-less Bitcoin to bank account route.

Edit:  It will take a few, need to consolidate and transfer some BTC around and then load at least $1 unto the card.
Genoboy

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:47:44 PM

Woah, this site is impressive. But I have a problem linking it to my paypal. I only have $0.5 in may coinizy card and it gets declined whenever I verify it. Does paypal deduct money to my CC in order to verify it? Do I have to deposit enough balance to my coinizy CC in order for paypal to verify it ? And if yes, how much ?

Note: I still didn't tried to buy something with this CC and I can't tell if this is working or not but based on the reviews here, I'll surely deposit more then I'll try buying something. (I'll just do an update here if I already verified my paypal and bought something with it.

Thanks !
sevnxt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:04:28 AM

Woah, this site is impressive. But I have a problem linking it to my paypal. I only have $0.5 in may coinizy card and it gets declined whenever I verify it. Does paypal deduct money to my CC in order to verify it? Do I have to deposit enough balance to my coinizy CC in order for paypal to verify it ? And if yes, how much ?

Note: I still didn't tried to buy something with this CC and I can't tell if this is working or not but based on the reviews here, I'll surely deposit more then I'll try buying something. (I'll just do an update here if I already verified my paypal and bought something with it.

Thanks !
You need $2 to verify a paypal account.
Balle1912

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:44:31 AM

What is the bin number of the virtual card? (first 6 digits)
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:31:47 AM

Can I withdraw from Paypal to this card? Or is it for verification purposes only?
gembeldolar

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:55:45 AM

HELLO Coinizy i have error in my account,
why i entered address still incorrect, but my address i correct
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

This working for uber for people?
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

Can I withdraw from Paypal to this card? Or is it for verification purposes only?

I would like to know the same thing .It would be very handy for me to deposit funds form my paypal after it gets verified Huh?.It would be a great feature to add if you do not have it already  .Definite look in to getting one

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

I suggested your virtual card to someone a few days back and he reported that the PayPal verification process is no longer working with your card, could you confirm or deny this information please? I'm also interested in knowing If you are planning to accept more countries soon.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:33:30 AM

I suggested your virtual card to someone a few days back and he reported that the PayPal verification process is no longer working with your card, could you confirm or deny this information please? I'm also interested in knowing If you are planning to accept more countries soon.

coinizy --> SCAM.

do not use it vcc, pls.
Scam Investigator

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

coinizy --> SCAM.

do not use it vcc, pls.

Please explain?  The only thing close to "scam" is their BTC to fiat rate because it's not 1:1. That's how they can claim no load fees.  I suppose it's not the most ethical because the customer is lead to believe there is no fees.  But on the other hand, they need to make money somehow.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:08:49 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 04:19:41 PM by Addisonbt

coinizy --> SCAM.

do not use it vcc, pls.

Please explain?  The only thing close to "scam" is their BTC to fiat rate because it's not 1:1. That's how they can claim no load fees.  I suppose it's not the most ethical because the customer is lead to believe there is no fees.  But on the other hand, they need to make money somehow.

hide fee

and

If the debit card is not verified,
It does not work with PayPal

Stop before it's too late !!!
morethanever

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

You morons scream scam because you cant add to your Paypal.
Coinzy is anything but a scam.
I have used this for thousands of dollars of cashing out bitcoin.
I wish Coinzy would do an online IPO. I would buy $50,000 worth of stock.
Long live Coinzy!!!!
Aferself

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

24 hours will soon expire, but my question about the refund did not answer!

And could not apply your card, not in the Amazon, not in the paypal, nor in third-party merchants! In one of the third-party merchants, was automatically banned =\

Bin database checker  Gibraalthar country. Which is offshore

Cronpas

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:00:01 AM

may i know when do you plan to invent an option to load card's balance back to the wallet balance? are you already in the middle of this invention or do you plan it in 2018th only?
n3ron

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:42:07 PM

How long are those card valid? Can i link it to accept and withdraw funds via e-commerce platforms like shopify and other (no illegal stuff)? And where i can withdraw it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: