Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

I already think that bitcoin is an international currency as day by day its acceptance is increasing worldwide. You don’t need to exchange fiat when travelling to other country if you have bitcoins.
c++btc

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:58:14 PM

It is impossible as of today or even next year because almost all of the people in the world are not know the bitcoin yet they are not familiar with this only those who are following the technologies are know about this and some of them are not. it is possible if 85% above people would know about bitcoin currency.
Bingooop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future.
i think so. But some country not accept bitcoin, so what will we do to some country like that?

Yes it's a global currency as global player play their role in increasing the value of bitcoins daily so we can say bitcoins have its impact on global players so it's becoming a global currency
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:43:50 PM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
Bitcoin has been an international currency from the beginning what we lack is enough adoption so we do not need to convert our bitcoin to fiat when that day comes I think we will be able to live our lifes without the need to use fiat.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

I already think that bitcoin is an international currency as day by day its acceptance is increasing worldwide. You don’t need to exchange fiat when travelling to other country if you have bitcoins.
yes there is no doubt about it that bitcoin is now an international, because bitcoin is now become more popular and people are already taking interest in bitcoin . hopefully that very soon bitcoin will become as legal currency everywhere and people will using it for everything.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:04:59 PM

yes there is no doubt about it that bitcoin is now an international, because bitcoin is now become more popular and people are already taking interest in bitcoin . hopefully that very soon bitcoin will become as legal currency everywhere and people will using it for everything.

That is the good thing about this currency/digital currency. Wherever you go in the globe, the will never change, kist the price, it is still bitcoin.

Though, I still don't accept it as an international currency because it is not that really popular. Yes, it may be popular for us here but if you ask that in our country, they don't know about it. A very few people here in our country knows bitcoin, most of them are the computer literate so might say that most of the computer illiterate here don't know bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

I do not think it will be an international currency but an international commodity such as gold. with the increasing awareness in the blockchain technology, bitcoin will be the main commodity valuing things in the internet.

The inherent commodity asset is embedded in the bitcoin role as a virtual currency exchange, if it acts only as a passive asset then bitcoin will not be as famous as it is now, just like bitcoin due to daily currency exchange, and it will continue into the future and become the international currency .
There is nothing except for God that can stop bitcoins from becoming the international currency in the next 5 years or at least in a decade. The only hurdle for making them and using them as an international currency is the legalization of this digital currency. I hope so soon the other states will follow the footsteps of Japan, Korea etc to stable the economy of their countries.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:56:21 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:35:39 AM by BunnyShibe

I do not think it will be an international currency but an international commodity such as gold. with the increasing awareness in the blockchain technology, bitcoin will be the main commodity valuing things in the internet.

The inherent commodity asset is embedded in the bitcoin role as a virtual currency exchange, if it acts only as a passive asset then bitcoin will not be as famous as it is now, just like bitcoin due to daily currency exchange, and it will continue into the future and become the international currency .
There is nothing except for God that can stop bitcoins from becoming the international currency in the next 5 years or at least in a decade. The only hurdle for making them and using them as an international currency is the legalization of this digital currency. I hope so soon the other states will follow the footsteps of Japan, Korea etc to stable the economy of their countries.
yes that is right. although it will take some more time but still it is possible that bitcoin will become as an international currency. actually it is depending on the interest of the people, if people are interested in bitcoin then they will surely put pressure on their government and hopefully that their government will turn bitcoin as legal currency. but it is also true that it will take a lot of time because currently the users of bitcoin are not so much.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:01:25 AM

The possibility of bitcoin to be an international currency is always there anytime, because over time the user and popularity of bitcoin is increasing.
Even with increasing number of states that declare the legality of bitcoin will certainly have bigger impact on bitcoin progress in the future.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:10:05 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
It is an international currency, we can use it whenever we are. It is easy to use and easy to buy things online, whenever what country we are.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:45:41 AM

I do not think bitcoin will be an international currency, if that happens then it could lead to a split on each individual country. As we know each country has its own currency that can be used as a tool of transactions. Until whenever I think bitcoin would be better to be the krypto type of currency only but its function can still be exchanged to local currency that we use.
i think bitcoin is already going to be an international currency and now some countries as already declare bitcoin as legal currency and still countries are going to turn it as legal currency, so we can say that bitcoin is very soon going to become as legal currency through out the world.
Yes you are right that bitcoin is already going to be an international currency because some countries has declared that bitcoin is a legal currency and also it accepted in their countries so in this cause the bitcoin users are increase to daily and when the its users are increasing bitcoin will goes to more popular become international currency.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

The possibility of bitcoin to be an international currency is always there anytime, because over time the user and popularity of bitcoin is increasing.
Even with increasing number of states that declare the legality of bitcoin will certainly have bigger impact on bitcoin progress in the future.
The number of merchants that accept bitcoin is keep increasing. There is a  project that will make bitcoin to be accepted at over 200.000 stores in japan by  this  summer. Also many vendors that will help bitcoin to be accepted in a lot of companies.
Kava

Activity: 448

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:10:19 PM

I do not agree that bitcoin is an international currency, because not all countries have accepted it, and in some cases it is generally banned. He needs even more time to become a world currency.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:11:25 PM

I do not agree that bitcoin is an international currency, because not all countries have accepted it, and in some cases it is generally banned. He needs even more time to become a world currency.

It is not an international currency currently. But it is good to see and being considered that it is our medium for buying things online, offshore and in other transactions. People are loving to use bitcoin in different types of transactions worldwide. I know it will take a lot of time before being declared as an international currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:12:52 PM

It is not an international currency currently. But it is good to see and being considered that it is our medium for buying things online, offshore and in other transactions. People are loving to use bitcoin in different types of transactions worldwide. I know it will take a lot of time before being declared as an international currency.
For me I would say it's already an international currency although the government does not consider it as one.
We, the bitcoin enthusiast always wants bitcoin to progress because we also get the success when the success continues.
The adoption is not that big now but it's growing which means it will be big soon.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:51:52 PM

Yes not yet today but i believe in the future bitcoin will become more powerful and people should adopt this kind of system, bitcoin are really making name as of today and a lot of people now are talking about it so the future of bitcoin is really bright.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:01:01 AM

For me I would say it's already an international currency although the government does not consider it as one.
We, the bitcoin enthusiast always wants bitcoin to progress because we also get the success when the success continues.
The adoption is not that big now but it's growing which means it will be big soon.

Before I was not hoping to see that bitcoin will be even recognized nor given a time to have the chance. But now I'm getting some good hopes about bitcoin after Japan and South Korea's declaration for their support. I am now having a big hope that there will be the day that all the countries will support bitcoin and declare it as an international currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

Yes not yet today but i believe in the future bitcoin will become more powerful and people should adopt this kind of system, bitcoin are really making name as of today and a lot of people now are talking about it so the future of bitcoin is really bright.
Bitcoin will be used by all people in the future, paper money(fiat) is controlled by government, of course people will feel uncomfortable with this. The china government has imposed thighter restrictions on individual citizen, the government only allowed them to move only $50.000 abroad each year. So people there choose Bitcoin because it gives them full control of their money. I think the citizens of other countries will do the same thing.
curved9inch

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:18:02 PM

Bitcoin is already international currency and bitcoin is just waiting for adoption from other countries. I hope this coming bitcoin halving can help bitcoin to be more popular and gain more users so someday the price will increase so high and we can earn a lot of money from that.
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

Bitcoin can now be regarded as a world currency only as a problem in that they can not be paid everywhere, as not everyone has heard of it and has not yet taken it to make purchases.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: