Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:58:12 AM

although it is still debated in some countries, I think today bitcoin (crypto currency) has become the world's currency. it can be seen from the many people who use bitcoin (crypto currency) around the world as a means of transaction. because some countries do not recognize bitcoin or do not legalize it. but that does not preclude the popularity of crypto currency. as evidenced by the increasing number of people in the world who are interested in using bitcoin.
Bitcoins have successfully become the international currency and people around the globe are enjoying the services provided by bitcoins at peak rather many are switching to bitcoins by leaving banks since banks just grab your money without providing you any grand bonus. Only a fool cannot see bitcoins as a global currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
Theres a big possibility of bitcoin to be the international currency because this is more easy to use for electronic transaction.If bitcoin will be international nationwide will solve the poverty of nations because it gives also income to thise unemployed.
Yes, it is quite possible that Bitcoin can end up as International currency but there is a big “if”. It will be possible only when all the market traders all over the globe accept it. Also it won’t be easy to convince every country to make it a global currency. I think it will need little more efforts and more time as well.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

It is already an international currency because it's been used to different countries that it is already legal to some countries such as Japan and North Korea. If there'll be countries that will make it legal, it will be more indemand and having a high demand will make its value more expensive. It is also a worldwide forex because you may use it in different countries especially in countries where Bitcoin is legal.
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:30:23 PM

It is already an international currency because it's been used to different countries that it is already legal to some countries such as Japan and North Korea. If there'll be countries that will make it legal, it will be more indemand and having a high demand will make its value more expensive. It is also a worldwide forex because you may use it in different countries especially in countries where Bitcoin is legal.

In some points, yes, but in some points no. The reason, we have bitcoin ATM only in few countries. USA, Japan etc. this is not enough. If it's international, then we should have bitcoin access everywhere with bitcoin ATMs.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:21:48 PM

In my opinion, it still takes a long way, we should know that bitcoin users are no more than 5% of the total world population, to become a global currency of course requires users more than 51%.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:43:19 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:19:10 AM by stergium

i also think that bitcoin is already an international currency because people are using bitcoin throughout the world. we can see that people from all over the word are using bitcoin even in backward countries people have started using bitcoin, i think now even some stats have turn bitcoin as legal currency and hope that very soon other countries will also consider bitcoin as legal currency.
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:04:52 AM

I guess it's already an international currency (Digitally), though there are still countries that doesn't accept Bitcoin legally. It would take a lot of years before it would be legally accepted worldwide, But the possibilities are there. Though, Banks aren't much fond of Bitcoin as of the moment since their are certain rules that banks need to follow before accepting Bitcoin transaction. In addition, Governments will surely imply laws and regulation on Bitcoin once it enters their country.

thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:25:42 AM

I guess it's already an international currency (Digitally), though there are still countries that doesn't accept Bitcoin legally. It would take a lot of years before it would be legally accepted worldwide, But the possibilities are there. Though, Banks aren't much fond of Bitcoin as of the moment since their are certain rules that banks need to follow before accepting Bitcoin transaction. In addition, Governments will surely imply laws and regulation on Bitcoin once it enters their country.

I think that doesn't mean a strict implications here in my country right now, and what's actually happening right now in my country; bitcoin earners has their own freedom to choose from. The wallet site itself has been connected securely with the central bank and most of the transactions were independently receiving from external sources that paid bitcoin to the wallet. So the site itself has their own privacy of not disclosing to public for whatsoever a wallet user funds has to be confidential at all times.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:30:22 AM

I think that doesn't mean a strict implications here in my country right now, and what's actually happening right now in my country; bitcoin earners has their own freedom to choose from. The wallet site itself has been connected securely with the central bank and most of the transactions were independently receiving from external sources that paid bitcoin to the wallet. So the site itself has their own privacy of not disclosing to public for whatsoever a wallet user funds has to be confidential at all times.
That's great, besides when the people are earning well they can help improve the economy.
Bitcoin is not just a payment system but it can also give us an income if we do an activity that is income generating.
If they make a law that should be for the interest of the people and we should not worry about that.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:27:58 AM

That's great, besides when the people are earning well they can help improve the economy.
Bitcoin is not just a payment system but it can also give us an income if we do an activity that is income generating.
If they make a law that should be for the interest of the people and we should not worry about that.
Bitcoin is the changer for all the people who are using it. They are now getting crazy with bitcoin because of the possibility to get rich with bitcoin alone. If we look at bitcoin then we can see a good currency with a lot of benefits that can change someone and even the world because of the features that it has and it can make things faster with the blockchain technology.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

Bitcoin will be worldwide currency, later on, Bitcoin is presently turned out to be more prominent and individuals are as of now appreciating Bitcoin and we can utilize it in each edge of the world and we trust Bitcoin will be more prevalent and more grounded  currency of the world
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:48:58 AM

Theres a big possibility of bitcoin to be the international currency because this is more easy to use for electronic transaction.If bitcoin will be international nationwide will solve the poverty of nations because it gives also income to thise unemployed.
Yes, it is quite possible that Bitcoin can end up as International currency but there is a big “if”. It will be possible only when all the market traders all over the globe accept it. Also it won’t be easy to convince every country to make it a global currency. I think it will need little more efforts and more time as well.
,precisely.. it would also take so much time before it would be properly legalized and announce it to the globe. there is just one thing bothering me since this question has been already talked so much in this forum and other discussions, this is all about the fiat, and what if someday bitcoin would really be the international currency and would be legally used in different countries, does it make the fiat useless already? or i know people would choose the easiest way.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:59:08 AM

Has not officially become an international currency but the entire world community has acknowledged and became the top choice in the online market, maybe in the next few years will be formalized into international currency.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

As far as I know bitcoin has now being accepted by most of the country as a currency some accepts it even without the need of conversion in fact in our country we do some transactions using bitcoin and not the fiat that we have, maybe the concern is the acceptability of wide range market because not every establishment accept bitcoin others doesn't eve have the idea of what it is. We might waiting for the day that all establishment worldwide will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment, that's I think what international currency means.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:37:14 AM

although it is still debated in some countries, I think today bitcoin (crypto currency) has become the world's currency. it can be seen from the many people who use bitcoin (crypto currency) around the world as a means of transaction. because some countries do not recognize bitcoin or do not legalize it. but that does not preclude the popularity of crypto currency. as evidenced by the increasing number of people in the world who are interested in using bitcoin.
Bitcoins have successfully become the international currency and people around the globe are enjoying the services provided by bitcoins at peak rather many are switching to bitcoins by leaving banks since banks just grab your money without providing you any grand bonus. Only a fool cannot see bitcoins as a global currency.
I personally comfortable to use bitcoin because it protecting my money from inflation ,
Even my wealth increased by itself which it's what everyone wanted ,
A form of money but also considered as a promising investment ,
Everyday i always wondering about world adoption on bitcoin , would be a wonderful one to be happened!
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:33:18 AM

Actually, BTC is already an international currency. It is used worldwide. This map could give you the idea on how much BTC is used: https://bitnodes.21.co/
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

Actually, BTC is already an international currency. It is used worldwide. This map could give you the idea on how much BTC is used: https://bitnodes.21.co/
I agree with you. People from many countries are using bitcoin and because of that fact, I do consider bitcoin as a real international currency. Although there are not many places accepting bitcoin, I do believe that the situation will change in the future since there are more and more people knowing about bitcoin
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

I agree with you. People from many countries are using bitcoin and because of that fact, I do consider bitcoin as a real international currency. Although there are not many places accepting bitcoin, I do believe that the situation will change in the future since there are more and more people knowing about bitcoin
Yes it is, bitcoin is using into different part of the world so we considered it as international currency. However, the only thing that affect to the bitcoin to become an international currency is the legalization to each country. Nevertheless none
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

Yes it is, bitcoin is using into different part of the world so we considered it as international currency. However, the only thing that affect to the bitcoin to become an international currency is the legalization to each country. Nevertheless none

Legalization itself does not imply the usage. It probably will increase the usage but it's not necessary prerequisite.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:56:24 AM

I dont think i can agree with you on that because it is not used worldwide but at some places only.\

You should google where it is being used at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: