Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

for it to be considered international currency it has to be under UN maybe and I think bitcoins don't need to be officially an international currency since it can be used by anyone anywhere in the world to avail services or good with just internet connections.
Ever since from the start. Bitcoin is already an international currency because it can be used anywhere because as long as you have a device like smartphone, laptop or desktop then also internet connection, you can easily get in touch with bitcoin without any hassle. So i think there is no need for bitcoin to be declared because it is already international.
I agree that from the start bitcoin was already international currency, because it was opened to all users in the whole world. However, I have no idea if it is open to all country with monarch and dictatorial leadership.
john70

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

BTC Bitcoin is already international currency. Bitcoin is Digital Currency that allow for worldwide payment with low. No Transaction fess. But, Bitcoin is not legal from Government. Sad
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

BTC Bitcoin is already international currency. Bitcoin is Digital Currency that allow for worldwide payment with low. No Transaction fess. But, Bitcoin is not legal from Government. Sad

I think what's meant in this thread was bitcoin becoming accepted by almost everyone all over the world. It's true that you can send bitcoin from wherever you are to wherever the other end is. But that's the same thing with most fiat money. So with that same logic, we can say that all currencies are international currencies. Obviously that is not the case.

Bitcoin definitely has transaction fees. It's only recently when that issue got fixed. Before that, transaction fees are ridiculously high especially to people of the third world. Bitcoin is not legalized by the government, but it's also not illegal to most places. It's like in "neutral" state and I don't expect bitcoin to become legal. Either in neutral or illegal, I believe it will be in the future.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

It is already kind of an international currency, a couple of countries have acknowledged it as such.  For it to be a true officially accepted currently I don't think we will see that anytime soon as the governments have no control of it as they do currently with their fiat.
For bitcoin is a good thing a part of being a firm of crypto currency  that cod serve as both a currency  and a way for us your earn. And being a universal for of currency in terms of all crypto currency  in the market I know it could also be a part  of innovation of transactions.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

Bitcoin already is an international currency.

If you don't believe me, name one currency in the world (aside from perhaps the USD) that is as internationally used as Bitcoin. I am sure you can't, because there isn't one (except USD, as mentioned).

It is just too easy to make transactions and send money almost instantaneously across the world for this not to be the case.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

Bitcoin already is an international currency.

If you don't believe me, name one currency in the world (aside from perhaps the USD) that is as internationally used as Bitcoin. I am sure you can't, because there isn't one (except USD, as mentioned).

It is just too easy to make transactions and send money almost instantaneously across the world for this not to be the case.

Not only usd but their are lot of fiat currency that are used as international currency, and by just using the currency it dont become international currency. Their should be some benefits and value so that currency becomes important to use it.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

Possibly unlikely that bitcoin will turn out to be an intercontinental forex due to the fact no merchandise or meals counter bitcoin by itself need to have to be transformed for costly . And only few online store that accepts bitcoin consequently be difficult intercontinental forex since it is not but acknowledged whether the huge enterprise.
xbugitox

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:14:14 AM

From what it looks like, bitcoin is already an international currency. I'm from outside US and im using bitcoin with some transactions. What I want to see is in bitcoin is that we can use it as a real currency where it will be accepted in all stores, hopefully in the future.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

From what it looks like, bitcoin is already an international currency. I'm from outside US and im using bitcoin with some transactions. What I want to see is in bitcoin is that we can use it as a real currency where it will be accepted in all stores, hopefully in the future.
Although china has recently ban exchanges but other countries are very interested to adopt, they cannot stop bitcoin and it will be
more popular and might beat some popular payment system because some people sees this as a store of value that's what they invested.
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
No its a big no there are so many problem everyday that bitcoin encounter there are the days that the transaction is delay and some days also that it is maintenance so it is difficult to many people if this bitcoin will  be international currency.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

Bitcoin now is internaltional currency it is world wide currency use for exchanging other currency. Bitcoin will be the substitue for dollar in the future.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

I hope it will happen soon. We all love to see bitcoin being accepted in all stores. Anyway, bitcoin is not yet the international currency, maybe in the future but not at this moment. It takes time for it to become international currency.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

Bitcoin is already an international currency. Only it can not be used everywhere because of the fact that in many countries it is simply forbidden or there are no places where it is possible to pay off with it.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

really welcome this if true bitcoin into world currency. the greater the opportunity to travel around the globe and mined the bitcoin just at home to get tens of thousands of dollars in just 1 month. This wonderful idea of ​​bitcoin holders today is one who has a bright future because it holds bitcoin at the cheapest price.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Warnug

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

I think bitcoin has become a digital currency used all over the world. meskioun only a few countries that do not use it. bitcoin is acceptable in many countries because it uses bitcoin easier and faster in transactions. maybe in the future bitcoin will be an alternative currency to conduct financial transactions. it is very possible. with the popular bitcoin will make it easy for the amda to make transactions with anyone without any third party.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

If. Itcoin become the international currency well every nation must have a strong and great connections. Because even though everywhere or anywhere you are if their is no strong internet connections how can we use bitcoin right? So, before governments approve this kind of currency in the world they need to fix all of the connections country to country, nation to nation. I think they need to spare 5-10 years before that will happen, yes there are big possibilities that bitcoin will become the international currency.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:03:09 PM

It is yet to be announced that bitcoins would be used worldwide as in many parts of the world ,bitcoin introduction is too much necessary then we can apply it.We need media to join hands with us for the promotion of bitcoins.

There wouldn't be any broad announcement any more than there was for the dollar. Nobody controls the international currency market, so there's no authority to deem anything an international currency. It just kind of happens. Whatever currency is the most sought after worldwide is an international currency because its sought out worldwide. Nobody announces it to be so first.
Actually it depends on how we judge it because there is no proper of fixed definition of international currency,
bitcoin is not regulated by the government so we can call it anything we want to, but for me it is already an international currency.

That was kind of my point. If you're waiting for an "announcement" that bitcoin is an international currency, it's never going to come, because there is no authority that makes such proclamations. A currency is just an international currency or it is not, and the means of determination is consensus (wide-scale use). However, to me, bitcoin is not nearly ubiquitous enough to be an international currency.
Yes, now that you have mentioned it, I am actually chuckling. Who is gonna pass such law legalizing bitcoins in whole world and making it international currency ?
If this ever happens, I can see the oneness of all countries in the sense of money at least. I am just sure about one thing; it will be used by all countries one day.
Indeed! All countries are going to realize the real powers of bitcoins soon and are going to make them legal in their states. No one has authority as such to make bitcoins legal around the globe but for international trading, people are going to use them which will eventually make bitcoins legal worldwide. 
Bitcoins are already being sued for international trading and I believe soon the governments who are still reluctant to legalize bitcoins will take this action by following the footsteps of the developed countries. Bitcoins are going to touch 5k dollars and I believe this will help a lot in the legalization of bitcoins.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:51:42 PM

Bitcoin is getting more famous every month because many people advertise it to other people and almost everyone in the world are knows about bitcoin and uses bitcoin to earn also bitcoin or money, so it is really possible that bitcoin could be a international currency in the future and we don't have to worry to convert our bitcoins into cash so we could buy the things that we always wanted.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:19:36 PM

Bitcoin is already an international currency. Only it can not be used everywhere because of the fact that in many countries it is simply forbidden or there are no places where it is possible to pay off with it.
Yes bitcoin is already become an international currency but not the main international currency. Bitcoin still faces some challenges and obstacles,  One of which is volatility. Regarding the issue of volatility this is one of properties of the new currency with relatively low liquidity. As this currency gets more and more accepted, it is expected that wild price movements will less frequently happen. But the callenges can be overcome.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

i also think that now bitcoin is an international currency, becasue bitcoin is already presnet in all over the world, although some countires have banned bitcoin but still their people are using it, and therefore we can expect that their governemtn will overvies their decision and will again turn bitcoin as legal currency, as Japan ha alrady turned bitcoin as legal currency, and some other counties are going to take the step and turn bitcoin as legal in their counties.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: