Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:41:57 PM

Bitcoin is already international currency. but some country not accept. It will accept bitcoin in future. Bitcoin is legal. So it will improve and get more information from bitcoin. It good gather the information and improve you skill. It will use to easy way for the exchange the currency. any time it will help to you and it mostly use to truncation process. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

It is already a international currency as majority of people across the globe are using it, the only thing we need is that it should hit the mainstream to get more popular in future.
i think so. But some country not accept bitcoin, so what will we do to some country like that?
we can not do anything about their country, they have the right to refuse or accept Bitcoin as one of the payments in their country,
we can only hope that in the future Bitcoin can be one of the financial solutions in the future ..

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

Bitcoin is already international currency. But after having international currency few country are not accept bitcoin.
But it can become even more popular and spread as a legal currency that we will be able to pay for services around the world.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
Bitcoin has come a long way since it had started and has seen tremendous success. During these years bitcoin has gained immense amount of popularity among the people which has lead to  increase in its users. But still I don’t think that bitcoin will become an international currency because firstly bitcoin is not stable form of currency and its value keeps on fluctuating. Secondly bitcoin is not regulated by any government which decreases its stability.  Thirdly it is way more less popular than the fiat money. Leading to limited bitcoin users.
Kr8os

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

That's a very ambitious idea seeing as how the efforts of enforcing an international currency has failed before. The European Union tried to do that with the Euro but not everyone was willing to conform, I think something similar might happen here. The most difficult part of enforcing this as an international currency is quantifying how much "bitcoin"-worth each Country has.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:24:25 PM

That's a very ambitious idea seeing as how the efforts of enforcing an international currency has failed before. The European Union tried to do that with the Euro but not everyone was willing to conform, I think something similar might happen here. The most difficult part of enforcing this as an international currency is quantifying how much "bitcoin"-worth each Country has.

Definately bitcoin is very much capable becoming an international currency but the problem is they do not accept by many countries. If this situation can be regonized someday it will surely a good start of everyone worldwide that there is no more financial problem can be found or experience.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

Definately bitcoin is very much capable becoming an international currency but the problem is they do not accept by many countries. If this situation can be regonized someday it will surely a good start of everyone worldwide that there is no more financial problem can be found or experience.

We don't need countries to accept them before we can use them. All we need is a credible exchange in these countries around the world who will be changing Bitcoin in fiat and vice versa or person to person bater trades using localbitcoins and the likes.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:51:23 PM

There is a high possibility that it would be an international currency, but I think we still need fiat to determine on which country a money came from and what country owns it. Maybe today, some countries are banned from using bitcoins but as time flies, we can be sure that it will be used by everyone and it is used for online transactions.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:21:50 PM

I hope bitcoin can become an international currency, this is because it is proven that transactions with bitcoin are more effective than transactions USD, Euro, or other currency.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:37:40 AM

Yes,bitcoin is international currency but not yet in my country.Don't know when it will become our online currency.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:41:05 AM

I agree with the consensus here that Bitcoin is already accepted on an internation level, just the governements have yet to come to grips with cryptocurrency. I'm not sure if they ever will, whatever the case, the next decade should be interesting  Cool

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:55:21 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
I also strongly agree with the idea, everything will be very easy, I think a lot of people who agree in this forum will it, the transaction will be faster if bitcoin can already be an international currency
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

Currently Bitcoin has gained popularity as an international currency. In some countries of the world, it is used as a medium of exchange. Trading. But Bitcoin does not like many countries yet. So they have issued a lot of laws. But I hope that if all countries accept international currency, then it will be good for all of us.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

We don't need countries to accept them before we can use them. All we need is a credible exchange in these countries around the world who will be changing Bitcoin in fiat and vice versa or person to person bater trades using localbitcoins and the likes.
That is decentralization exchange, an exchange safe for all users, no one can stolen our money.
But if we want to have this exchange for Bitcoin, we can not use the technology from any company or platform of Bitcoin.
We need to use smart contract of Ethereum or the platform from Waves, but I do not know the platform Waves, so I hope smart contract can be used for that exchange.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

at this time only a few countries that allow bitcoin but we know the price is very high
just imagine if bitcoin has become an international currency how is it priced? it would be fantastic
Corporatocracy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

at this time only a few countries that allow bitcoin but we know the price is very high
just imagine if bitcoin has become an international currency how is it priced? it would be fantastic

Rather there's very few countries that actively disallow it. For what the laws concern.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:38:04 AM

for me why it might not be nice if they make a bitcoin national currency more than ever so to facilitate all transactions it can also help people because I see the effect of bitcoin on its users and they mostly focus on and i'm there so i'm willing to do the national currency bitcoin ...

akablackhat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

The key to this currency is that it enables quick and cheap online payments without the need for traditional banking channels. One of the biggest barriers that it has to overcome is the general acceptance of Bitcoin being safe and stable as there is no government regulating it, unlike most currencies. Instead, Bitcoin self-regulates and new coins are issued at the pace at which the miners produce the coins. This is a positive, though, as it is designed to be difficult to create coins so that there is a steady stream of coins being produced.
Bitcoins have been successful in becoming more mainstream with companies such as Microsoft, Dell and Tesla adopting the currency. But transactions are not just limited to bigger companies, with much smaller companies also following suit: you can now order flowers, pizza or coffee with bitcoins.
In March 2017, the first proposal for a Bitcoin Exchange Trading Fund was rejected by US regulators, in what could have been a real game changer for Bitcoin but instead saw their currency price fall. With the failure to be accepted by the large institutions, it makes it difficult to see how Bitcoin can grow and become a widely accepted and adopted currency. Further attempts are being made to get Bitcoin listed, which will likely determine its success.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

i think bitcoin is being used around the world, for that case i can say it is already an international currency that being used by other countries. but maybe not all countries are using bitcoin but  i think almost 50% of it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

Bitcoin can be international but I do not think we are seeing use in every corner of the globe, yet. Some what not wanting bitcoin to replace fiat straight out either, would prefer side by side.
i see, and i hope so. If bitcoin can use every where. It's make a simple transaction with one currency. :-)
I think bitcoin is everywhere, it's the people who uses it is not all. Maybe there's a time for that the bitcoin will be know international currency as long as we kept on encouraging others to join us and have some financial support for them also.so that bitcoin will more boom and it can rise up to the highest .

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: