Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

Bitcoin is more than international currency now, people of almost every contry is aware about the price and popularity of btc .
market cap of BTC is more than half of the countries's on globe .

I already treat it by myself as an international currency. As there are so many people who are using it that can be found in every part of this world. And that's why many of us here are already thinking that bitcoin became already an evolution to the usual way of currency that can be used to a certain place or only within their country. And I also believe that there will be only one world currency, I hope it will be bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:48:54 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
Bitcoin, and all other altcoins, are international currency, people all around the world trade different kind of crypto coins, so since there is involved a lot of countries i suppose that, they are international, right?
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:16:36 AM

Bitcoin, and all other altcoins, are international currency, people all around the world trade different kind of crypto coins, so since there is involved a lot of countries i suppose that, they are international, right?
Simple, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (altcoins) can be using for worldwide. Example Bitcoin, before it becomes famous as now, it just using for transfer money for online payment, it is the main purpose and there are not much Bitcoin user use it for investment.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

Simple, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (altcoins) can be using for worldwide. Example Bitcoin, before it becomes famous as now, it just using for transfer money for online payment, it is the main purpose and there are not much Bitcoin user use it for investment.
We can't deny at this moment thay bitcoin and other digital currencies aren't accepted totally. Just because still have doubts about this kind of technology by some business owners. And a time will come that they changes their minds, probably bitcoin would be accepted in any means of transactions either online and local. Increasing numbers of users are in big help to make it fast.
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

I think it's maybe just a time of factor that bitcoin to be international currency.Now we can use bitcoin in many countries just as their regular currency.So it's matter of time bitcoin to be a international currency
I don’t think so that bitcoin will become international currency because bitcoin is a digital currency and I don’t see anything like currency in digital form to become international because it will easily hacked and will cause problem to people that’s why it is not a international currency.
MAHNOOR

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:16:56 PM

Yes,bitcoin is international currency but not yet in my country.Don't know when it will become our online currency.
Bitcoin holds a very bright future and there are lot of prediction made by the experts regarding bitcoin. Bitcoin is no doubt the top leading currency in the world of crypto currencies and the way it is gaining this much of fame and reputation and that too in such a short interval of time, it is very much possible for this world to see bitcoin s international currency. It only needs little attention and things will be changed a lot.
most of the people do not concerned bitcoin as a type of currency. They only hold bitcoin in order to earn more money from the increase in the price. They just look at bitcoin as an investment which can make them rich in the future. Therefore, it is hard for bitcoin to become the international currency when the people only care about the profit Wink
No I am not sure about bitcoin to become international currency because bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and can be transfer easily from one place to another and for becoming international bitcoin will need a big support from people and we know bitcoin is not supported worldwide and not legal so I don’t think so about bitcoin future.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:39:04 PM

Bitcoin can become a global currency and it  is not needed the approval from Wall Street. It doesn't need approval from the institutions which it replaces because we can use bitcoin in many countries in the world and  from any one.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

now bitcoin I think has become the international currency beat the USD even though the payments are still done with the USD but I am sure that in the future bitcoin will change it all

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:55:59 AM

Bitcoin is still not widely accepted through out the world, and one could find very few services or product that can be brought with bitcoin. So I don't think it is an international currency. But in my opinion bitcoin has all the required featured to become a international currency and as the acceptance will increase (is increasing), it become an international currency(maybe the first international currency).

LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:02:37 AM

This is too difficult to do in the near future. Bitcoin can be accept in the world but use it everywhere is can't. i think it will seem a kind of stock online

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:36 AM

now bitcoin I think has become the international currency beat the USD even though the payments are still done with the USD but I am sure that in the future bitcoin will change it all
Bitcoin can become an international currency but to beat USD is just hard to achieve, although we are doing our best to support it but we
still cannot help it beat USD since we are still living in this world follow the laws which was created by the government.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:43:32 AM

I thinks bitcoin already used in many countries ?, although not many receive bitcoin as a means of payment, and then there is no official support and regulation from some governments, I think bitcoin will be difficult to become an international currency if there is any country that prohibits bitcoin, especially bitcoin can not be controlled by the government.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

It would be a good thing if that happens, bitcoin taking over USD and is used as international currency. But it would be a long run to make that possible. If it could beat USD in its position and take over instead of using local fiat. Imagining a world with much more modern technologies and with a single currency makes me more excited but still worried because government may not agree in that proposition.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:24:53 PM

Now,  Bitcoin is used globally.  I don't know if it is an international currency,  but i suppose it should be called international e-currency.  Some part of the world has a system that uses bitcoin directly in some merchant without exchanging it into hard cash. But i guess some country is having a hard time to implement bitcoin as part of their payment scheme due to not everyone in that country is familiar with bitcoins. Yes, like also the thread,  very warm.
I don’t see anything that stops someone from using Bitcoin, unless your country government is the wall blocking your way. Bitcoin was made decentralized at first, and if I’m right, that decentralization means that it is not being used by only one country, but by everyone in the world that choose to make use of it.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:44:24 PM

Well, It's already international currency but there are few country where Bitcoin is not accept but most of the country accept Bitcoin where using Bitcoin for buying various things.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:15:51 PM

If bitcoin to be an international currency that would be awesome. And bitcoin has become a global currency,  but in the crypto world which every country does exist. Using bitcoin will definitely ease any transactions  and that will be helpful since we don't need to bring hard cash in a big amount.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:01:56 AM

This is too difficult to do in the near future. Bitcoin can be accept in the world but use it everywhere is can't. i think it will seem a kind of stock online
Indeed bitcoin will be soon made legal all over the world but as you said, I am not sure that everyone will be suing it excuse still there is large percentage of those who are comfortable with paper money and don’t want go totally depend on digital currencies.

Moreover all the countries of world are not developed enough to provide everyone with internet connection at cheap rates for using bitcoin.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

Indeed bitcoin will be soon made legal all over the world but as you said, I am not sure that everyone will be suing it excuse still there is large percentage of those who are comfortable with paper money and don’t want go totally depend on digital currencies.

Moreover all the countries of world are not developed enough to provide everyone with internet connection at cheap rates for using bitcoin.

It is not possible for the bitcoin to be legal for every country and become an international currency for a reason that everyone is relying on the bank maybe if everyone is educated on how to earn bitcoins and banks could adjust immediately then it is possible but for not it was clear that it is not.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

well to be frank it is already being used all over the world and it is not that popular yet so we are here to provide service to bitcoin and bitcoin also provides money to make us our interest lol. I think youre saying that it can be used in everything lol i think too it is not possible because even US dollar is not acccepted to be the international money or currency on some country so to provide this kind of imagination it is a lot of work than any other work because we are talking about the world so bitcoin cannot do that
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

well to be frank it is already being used all over the world and it is not that popular yet so we are here to provide service to bitcoin and bitcoin also provides money to make us our interest lol. I think youre saying that it can be used in everything lol i think too it is not possible because even US dollar is not acccepted to be the international money or currency on some country so to provide this kind of imagination it is a lot of work than any other work because we are talking about the world so bitcoin cannot do that
I think youre saying that it can be utilized as a part of everything lol I think too it isn't conceivable on the grounds that even US dollar isn't acccepted to be the global cash or money on some nation so to give this sort of creative energy it is a ton of work than some other work since we are discussing the world so bitcoin can't do that
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: