Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:46:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][HYBRID POW/POS SUBSIDY] RELAUNCHED  (Read 21102 times)
lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 11:19:33 PM

I think explorer is now ok!
Non standard transaction is not an error! It's just a non standard transaction the the wallet reports.
http://185.106.122.33:3001/
Hmmm.. So some transactions are there and some are not...
http://185.106.122.33:3001/address/BNtWgCmsqFgHpoyYoxQiFg4TcvP16jj9dD

What version of wallet are you using now?
I believe your coins are stuck in the old chain bacause yiimp used the old wallet v1.2.0
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:29:42 PM

I believe your coins are stuck in the old chain bacause yiimp used the old wallet v1.2.0

This one

But if you look at the former screenshot I posted, some of them went through from Yiimp and some didnt
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:32:44 PM

This one

But if you look at the former screenshot I posted, some of them went through from Yiimp and some didnt

Now that your block chain is in sycn did you try open the console and do a repairwallet?
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 11:37:19 PM

This one

ofcourse, they can be confirmed on the oldchain! doesn't mean it's made it through to the new chain.

But why are you still using v1.2.0.0?
Please upgrade to v1.2.1.0
Stein

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:37:55 PM

I sent coins to C-Cex. Hopefully they will receive them. My wallet is saying that the transaction went through.
Stein

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:40:03 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 11:55:20 PM by Stein

ofcourse, they can be confirmed on the oldchain! doesn't mean it's made it through to the new chain.

But why are you still using v1.2.0.0?
Please upgrade to v1.2.1.0
I have both wallets.. My coins on the old wallet never showed on the new wallet.
I've been mining on the new wallet for a few days to and I mine just fine..

https://i.sli.mg/lymZT9.png

Also if you look here the NEW wallet says the transaction went through fine to C-Cex but the explorer can't find the transaction.
https://i.sli.mg/jtk4jN.png

Transaction ID: 635356e34c464d5604de2d03d5a06f02c7f18796153bdde3f58d26295df70531
http://185.106.122.33:3001/search

So basically I'm lost as of what to do.
Stein

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:11:32 AM

did you check on what chain you are before sending ?
c-cex did the same today, they updated wallet but did not resync,
so they remained on the old chain,
now they resynced their chain and we are ok

here's the chain (lulworm might approve if needed):
https://mega.nz/#!0JxB3SCA!ZG-NO3KVohC2ciKDX3h1HtRJPuBkBzKe64mLv6FwIYw

I need different wallets and different chains ?
Wow I am lost. Ok so I have both wallets. Some coins on one wallet and some on the other and some sent to C-Cex but not ON C-Cex.

I sent them coins when I read that they where on the new chain. Last week I sent some from the new wallet and they never arrived there.
Like 30 seconds after you said they where on the new chain my coins sent last week arrived at C-Cex so I sent the balance. I hope that makes sense.

So how do I tell what chain I am on ? I sent coins back and forth with a few people on here and they sent to me and I received from them just fine.
Stein

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:17:46 AM

Downloaded and synced.

Looks like everything from Yiimp is now lost as well as the coins I staked...
Stein

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:32:26 AM

i'm lost as well, did you successfully sent to c-cex now ?
No i think that I lost all those coins Sad
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:47:01 AM

Downloaded and synced.

Looks like everything from Yiimp is now lost as well as the coins I staked...

It's unfortunate, but i'll advice to desist from using both wallets at the same time as you are causing interference with the blockchain.
This is what is happening, You are mixing data from blockchain1 and blockchain2 in the same data direcotry, some of them happen to broadcast and make it through some 1 or 2 peers and hence making it through to the blockchain as a "non standard transaction" because it passes certain validations/checks. Some of them are rejected right away without making it through a single node.

This is the reality,
When you send a coin using a properly synched blockchain with wallet v1.2.1, then you have no cause to worry even if the recipient is on the old chain.
When you sync your data with v1.2.1 and later open wallet v1.2.0.0, since you are the only peer using that wallet, you are the only person to confirm your own transactions and blocks.

PLEASE, copy your wallet file and delete your entire data directory, download a bootstrap and sync with wallet v1.2.1 ONLY, DON't ever open old wallet.
If you don't follow as adviced, you will continue to loose coins because your coins will not even make it into Neither of chain1 or Chain2.
arrahbari

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

This is the FUTURE

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:52:45 AM

my wallet is not sync? I have the latest version and 10 active node
Stein

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:11:35 AM

It's unfortunate, but i'll advice to desist from using both wallets at the same time as you are causing interference with the blockchain.
This is what is happening, You are mixing data from blockchain1 and blockchain2 in the same data direcotry, some of them happen to broadcast and make it through some 1 or 2 peers and hence making it through to the blockchain as a "non standard transaction" because it passes certain validations/checks. Some of them are rejected right away without making it through a single node.

This is the reality,
When you send a coin using a properly synched blockchain with wallet v1.2.1, then you have no cause to worry even if the recipient is on the old chain.
When you sync your data with v1.2.1 and later open wallet v1.2.0.0, since you are the only peer using that wallet, you are the only person to confirm your own transactions and blocks.

PLEASE, copy your wallet file and delete your entire data directory, download a bootstrap and sync with wallet v1.2.1 ONLY, DON't ever open old wallet.
If you don't follow as adviced, you will continue to loose coins because your coins will not even make it into Neither of chain1 or Chain2.
I never knew of this coin existed until i saw it on Yiimp on 05/19. I came to this forum and downloaded v1.2.1 and mined on Yiimp and had the coins sent to my wallet. Coins never arrived.

So, I came on this forum and was told to delete everything in my roaming folder, download the old wallet off the old ANN (v 1.2.0)and see if they downloaded, which they did.
All the mined coins from Yiimp Pool are on the old blockchain and all the newer ones are on the new block chain.

So I sent the coins from the old blockchain to C-Cex and they never arrived.
So I am out the money I spent on miningrigs.com to mine the coin and I am out the coins.
..and somehow that's my fault.
Stein

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:14:13 AM

wow, i couldn't even imagine that he runs both on the same chain data  Shocked

if that's true - it's quite a mess and will never sort out if the guy doesn't know
how to properly separate them
That's not the case. That's his theory.
I have a separate wallet and blockchain for both. The new one is on my mining rig and the old one is on my laptop.
The problem is Yiimp sent me my coins to the new wallet and chain from their OLD wallet and chain.
I had no way of knowing that there was even an old wallet and chain until after I didn't receive my initial payouts from Yiimp.

https://i.sli.mg/RPC13V.png

Is what I see with the New Wallet and the New chain. When everything is deleted except wallet.dat and I download the chain that you posted.
The problem is not me. the problem is that Yiimp was using the old wallet and chain. As was C-Cex and Yobit. I only mined and gave them my address from the new wallet that does not show in the new wallet but only the old wallet and chain.
Stein

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:37:34 AM

ok, i know only one thing for sure.
if you are on the right chain and have some coins on it,
they should successfully transfer to/from c-cex.

They did and do...
but the ones I mined at Yiimp and paid for the mining rig time at miningrigs.com are stuck on the old chain.
... even though I gave Yiimpool my address from the only wallet and chain I had at the time which was the new one.

Download New Wallet > let it sync > get Receive Address > mine at Yiimp with this address > Yimmp send payment to this address.
New Wallet doesn't see this address because it was sent from and old wallet and blockchain at Yiimp...

So that's not my fault. I really don't care who's fault it is, I just want my coins that I paid to mine.
The Dev can easily resolve this.
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:56:11 AM

its what i call a takeover

new anonymous guy taking sources of another anymous guy... validating its own mined txs in the blockchain btw i suppose... well a coin to skip

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:57:18 AM

sorry Stein, even if i wanted to, i lost many hours on that for no proper solution... and its a lot more than your satoshis

i never download a blockchain from untrusted sources

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
Stein

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:30:58 AM

sorry Stein, even if i wanted to, i lost many hours on that for no proper solution... and its a lot more than your satoshis

i never download a blockchain from untrusted sources
No I know. You tried to help and I have had many good dealings with you Yaamp and your ccminer.
Just wish this was a little more straight forward. I hate losing money like this. Whether it is 12 dollars or 100.
d.mas

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:43:08 AM

ok, i know only one thing for sure.
if you are on the right chain and have some coins on it,
they should successfully transfer to/from c-cex.

They did and do...
but the ones I mined at Yiimp and paid for the mining rig time at miningrigs.com are stuck on the old chain.
... even though I gave Yiimpool my address from the only wallet and chain I had at the time which was the new one.

Download New Wallet > let it sync > get Receive Address > mine at Yiimp with this address > Yimmp send payment to this address.
New Wallet doesn't see this address because it was sent from and old wallet and blockchain at Yiimp...

So that's not my fault. I really don't care who's fault it is, I just want my coins that I paid to mine.
The Dev can easily resolve this.

no he can't, nobody can

I'm agree with you! No one!
(IMHO)
So far, LTCR maintain discussions and publish for any situations under bitcointalk.org forum, in several threads, I'm not thingking that this community owned a great website or forum.  (maybe later?)

Well, before taking any changes in the LTCR network or system, the dev or admin shoud publish and confirm some information to the community and any other 3rd-parties, for the update schedule also any kinds what would impact for risks or features.

Any 3rd-parties or each person in community which does not follow any updates, consider as taken their reponsible for lost communications.
I think, @lulworm as the new dev for LTRC has informed in a post, that everybody should use this forum features, to get any updates by watch or notify.
And @lulworm, (imho in-person) I think you knew that become a community dev for crypto-currencies not only for coding and released the app, but need become more pro-active for discussion also. Or you might need more hands.

And... if some exchanges or pools are worthed to this community, then everybody should try more harder to inform them.
Watching, waiting, and/or judging for any issues will not help for better community.
jhamis

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:52:44 PM

so... any news?
CryptoWitch

Activity: 206

This is my life. This is my path.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:02:02 PM

Also waiting for some news, still keeping some coins just in case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: