Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs [UNMOD]  (Read 12137 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 05:01:03 AM

I have no idea why they deleted my posts discussing the reasons why "carrier grade" miners were a bad idea (or at best a risky bet on high BTC prices and continued rapid price appreciation that didn't pay off). It certainly doesn't improve my opinion of them though.

It was deleted in mistake, go ahead and post again.

I have a better suggestion that should help prevent any future mistakes: Let's just all stay here and carry on the discussion on the unmoderated thread.

"Oops, we accidentally all the critical posts while leaving RoadStress' butt-kissing scam apologist shilling!  Sorry, won't happen again.  Trust us."  -SP Tech, pretty much

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:00:43 AM

I have no idea why they deleted my posts discussing the reasons why "carrier grade" miners were a bad idea (or at best a risky bet on high BTC prices and continued rapid price appreciation that didn't pay off). It certainly doesn't improve my opinion of them though.

It was deleted in mistake, go ahead and post again.

Go ahead & lock your thread,not like you are going to announce anything anyhow on your SP50 miners,or any new miners,your company is defunct.

So pay dogie what you owe him & go away & let the big boys play  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 06:00:47 AM

I have a better suggestion that should help prevent any future mistakes: Let's just all stay here and carry on the discussion on the unmoderated thread.
Agreed. This is what I recommended in March 2014 about the use of self moderated threads.

Quote from: Spondoolies intern
*This was in response to some racist posts* Btw, the thread is self moderated, do you think we should remove them - or it will make more damage and we just should ignore them?"

Quote from: dogie
Typically I'm not a fan of self moderated threads as it can mask what is really the feelings of the experienced members. That's only really a factor on preorders where scams are rife and the newer buyers may not be as alert. In your case this will become important if/when you have any unit issues or delays, its important that you don't try and silence negative opinions.

For this racist stuff, ignore it for now as its very low volume. No one is commenting on it nor is papamoi returning to this particular thread. If it continues then you remove it yourself but leave a post when you do saying "x posts by y person were removed because we believe they were OT to bitcoin mining and were potentially racist". Then you can't be accused of anything.

But for now, ignore it.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:27:40 PM

Agreed. This is what I recommended in March 2014 about the use of self moderated threads.

I recommend you to stop editing your posts because this way people will have a hard time believing you.

Let me refresh your memory with what was changed by you:
Original post:
1. Receipt for filing court fees and security of funds [like a deposit in the case of loss to help pay the defendant's fees]
Changed post:
1. Receipt for filing court fees...

Maybe I should ask you more questions so you can edit your posts again...

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:16:13 PM

Maybe I should ask you more questions so you can edit your posts again...
You're the one with pending questions:

I removed it so simpletons like RoadStress don't get confused again

5. While you're saying dumb stuff, would you like to make clear what remuneration you have received to date from Spondoolies?

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:46:47 PM

I removed it so simpletons like RoadStress don't get confused again

If by removing it you mean corrected a spotted lie then I fully agree!

5. While you're saying dumb stuff, would you like to make clear what remuneration you have received to date from Spondoolies?

Play a game? Show me your laywer receipt and I'll show you mine?!

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:48:20 AM

FFS please no more cat fights

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 07:34:06 AM

You don't even understand why the ex-CEO of the company puppetting you wanted it nor how stupid it was, and yet you keep walking deeper into the fire. Spondoolies no longer exists; they lost and its done. At least now you can be free!

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 10:52:12 AM

Important Update

As you may be aware, a liquidator was appointed to protect creditors of SpondooliesTech. She is currently selling off all equipment, miners, IP/designs and assets and everything will be gone within a week or two. If you are interested in bidding, please see the three documents attached (in english) which you will need to get access to the items.

Initiation for submission of proposals.pdf
Representation and undertaking.pdf
Confidentiality agreement.pdf

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:25:12 PM

Important Update

As you may be aware, a liquidator was appointed to protect creditors of SpondooliesTech. She is currently selling off all equipment, miners, IP/designs and assets and everything will be gone within a week or two. If you are interested in bidding, please see the three documents attached (in english) which you will need to get access to the items.

How much for the joy of seeing the chip knocked off RoadStress' shoulder and the scammer shoe put on his foot?

Oh wait, that's priceless.   Cool

The best things in life are free; for everything else there's Visa Bitcoin.    Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:15:21 PM

You don't even understand why the ex-CEO of the company puppetting you wanted it nor how stupid it was, and yet you keep walking deeper into the fire. Spondoolies no longer exists; they lost and its done. At least now you can be free!

You don't understand that you made a statement which proves to be wrong for as long as you will not publish your lawyer invoice and which you edited in order to hide your lie. As long as you refuse to show a real proof you are a LIAR!

How much for the joy of seeing the chip knocked off RoadStress' shoulder and the scammer shoe put on his foot?

The best things in life are free; for everything else there's Visa Bitcoin.    Smiley

Try harder!

alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:46:56 PM

Important Update

While I am not going to bid on anything, are the restrictions just on the IP they are selling? I'd be surprised if you had to keep confident the sale of actual existing hardware.

This sounds like we might never know if there was an SP50 sold off or it's actual details. Sad
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:06:08 AM

Try harder!

That's the best part about all this; I don't need to "try" at all, because you (and your hubris) did all the work for me.   Cheesy

Now you get to know how it feels, without benefit of factual context (much less due process), to be judged a scammer for nothing more than supporting an honest/innovative ASIC company doomed by market conditions.

Enjoy your newfound, yet permanent, status as a disgraced shill for an exit scamming bankrupt parade of FAIL.   Kiss

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:25:13 AM

Why do we need to see an invoice from anyones solicitor? This is private information.

As for spondoolies; The arrogance and superior attitude of people like Guy and roadstress is what destroyed that company. How do you feel now about deleting posts and mocking people that questioned you? Things would be different for you today had you made intelligent decisions guy et al.

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:38:08 AM

Why do we need to see an invoice from anyones solicitor? This is private information.
Not just that but its such a weird thing to ask! Guy isn't even a director any more due to the receivership...

As for spondoolies; The arrogance and superior attitude of people like Guy and roadstress is what destroyed that company. How do you feel now about deleting posts and mocking people that questioned you? Things would be different for you today had you made intelligent decisions guy et al.
It really is remarkable that the attitude shown by not paying debts since 2014, in discussions, negotiations, preaction talks and in court seems to mimic that of BFL. Its everyone elses fault, they did nothing wrong and the paid shills will defend not just to the death but past the death. With no remorse at all, they dust their hands and walk away from the calamity they created.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:49:10 AM

Important Update

While I am not going to bid on anything, are the restrictions just on the IP they are selling? I'd be surprised if you had to keep confident the sale of actual existing hardware.

This sounds like we might never know if there was an SP50 sold off or it's actual details. Sad

I didn't go through in detail but its likely to stop people openly spreading the list of stuff for sale as it may hurt the sale which hurts the creditors.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:23:24 AM

Not just that but its such a weird thing to ask! Guy isn't even a director any more due to the receivership...

It really is remarkable that the attitude shown by not paying debts since 2014, in discussions, negotiations, preaction talks and in court seems to mimic that of BFL. Its everyone elses fault, they did nothing wrong and the paid shills will defend not just to the death but past the death. With no remorse at all, they dust their hands and walk away from the calamity they created.

what's remarkable to me doog is that you care about this. they are in liquidation and you KNOW they are broke and yet you want your commission?
talk about kicking them when down, i thought you had more honor than that...
tho i suppose cash is king and idk your current financial position so maybe you have a vested interest in recouping old debt right now...

just my 2 cents, personally as a noob i saw you as a "role model" here, and penny pinching a bankrupt company is not becoming of u

then again who gives a fuk about my opinion, your gonna get yours one way or the other, right?

~BSMC~

(told u i would be back)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:57:04 AM

what's remarkable to me doog is that you care about this. they are in liquidation and you KNOW they are broke and yet you want your commission?
I filed against Spondoolies far before they were put into liquidation Huh. The debts were owed since June 2014 and they've refused to pay through 10's of millions of $ of sales of SP30s, SP31, SP35s and SP20s. My interpretation of the court's rhetoric is that they were forced into liquidation because the court decided that allowing the directors to continue what they were doing would have irreparably damaged unpaid employees and creditors (including me) even further than they already did.

I don't understand your "boohoo large corporation who didn't pay their debts while paying themselves a salary walked away with no consequences poor them" attitude.

~BSMC~  (told u i would be back)
I don't know who that is.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:13:42 AM

I filed against Spondoolies far before they were put into liquidation Huh. The debts were owed since June 2014 and they've refused to pay through 10's of millions of $ of sales of SP30s, SP31, SP35s and SP20s. My interpretation of the court's rhetoric is that they were forced into liquidation because the court decided that allowing the directors to continue what they were doing would have irreparably damaged unpaid employees and creditors (including me) even further than they already did.

I don't understand your "boohoo large corporation who didn't pay their debts while paying themselves a salary walked away with no consequences poor them" attitude.

~BSMC~  (told u i would be back)
I don't know who that is.

ok well i admit i did not know you filled before they were "bankrupt" so i guess i will take back my "dishonorable discharge" on you on that one ;p
i suppose money owed is money owed, regardless of their current financial state.
consider my argument void, but atleast you actually replied to my view, unlike most "heroes" and companies here

p.s -- dont be scared, you knew you would regret BSMC, but you still chose to be involved Grin
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:03:08 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 03:35:29 PM by dogie

Latest BTCS filing:
Note 6 – Investment at Cost, Spondoolies
The Company had total investment of $2,250,000 to Spondoolies Tech Ltd. (“Spondoolies”) as of December 31, 2015. The Company assessed impairment for the Spondoolies investment and determined that this investment is not recoverable and as such fully impaired it due to the temporary liquidator appointed by the Court on May 4, 2016 (see FN 10). During the three months ended March 31, 2016, the Company recorded impairment loss of $2,250,000.

While the courts sorts out his mess and BTCS posts a write down of $2.25M, the revered ex-CEO, Guy Corem, sits at home posting silly dog pictures...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: