Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs [UNMOD]  (Read 12133 times)
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:37:21 AM

Why do we need to see an invoice from anyones solicitor? This is private information.

We need to see the invoice to see if dogie was lying or not when he stated that the lawyer was paid "up front"! Apparently he can't back up his statement. Maybe there are other statements that he usually pulls out of his ass, but we don't know. We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

What lies are you referring to, or are you just here for the pictures and shillfest?

Are you really reading all the posts here? We have 2 lies until now:
1) The posted receipt from dogie was first for "court fee and security of funds" which was later edited to "court fee...";
2) dogie stated that the lawyer was paid "up front", but refuses to prove it. While dogie could clear up this issue very fast he refuses to do so. Just like Craig Wright refuses to really sign a message with the genesis block's address while stating that he is really Satoshi...

I used to respect you on here, but this is just going deep south crazytown.

Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not). The fact he removed 3 words from a post is you grasping at straws to somehow discredit him when theres a huge amount of proof that spondoolies owes him and others money for referrals/commissions. (again, spondoolies-tech must have been drunk when they throught 5,10,15% commission tiers were a smart idea, because that probably was the entire profit margin (or more) on producing the SP3x/SP20 product line)

I mean, who the fuck cares if dogie pays his lawyer up front? What do you have to gain by him proving it, and what does he have to gain by proving it? If anyting, it just provides spondoolies more ammunition to fight his claim in court, and witholding sensitive information is a smart move.

We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

Are you kidding? hes not trying to sell you something, he has no need to prove shit to you. Unlike SP-Tech, who maintained for months that an SP50 was in the works, and used that lie to bolster the BTCS share price by nearly 30% before they sold off and declared bankruptcy (royally screwing over BTCS and shareholders in the process).

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:46:30 AM

Why do we need to see an invoice from anyones solicitor? This is private information.

We need to see the invoice to see if dogie was lying or not when he stated that the lawyer was paid "up front"! Apparently he can't back up his statement. Maybe there are other statements that he usually pulls out of his ass, but we don't know. We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

What lies are you referring to, or are you just here for the pictures and shillfest?

1) The posted receipt from dogie was first for "court fee and security of funds" which was later edited to "court fee...";
2) dogie stated that the lawyer was paid "up front", but refuses to prove it. While dogie could clear up this issue very fast he refuses to do so. Just like Craig Wright refuses to really sign a message with the genesis block's address while stating that he is really Satoshi...

Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not). The fact he removed 3 words from a post is you grasping at straws to somehow discredit him when theres a huge amount of proof that spondoolies owes him and others money for referrals/commissions. (again, spondoolies-tech must have been drunk when they throught 5,10,15% commission tiers were a smart idea, because that probably was the entire profit margin (or more) on producing the SP3x/SP20 product line)

I mean, who the fuck cares if dogie pays his lawyer up front? What do you have to gain by him proving it, and what does he have to gain by proving it? If anyting, it just provides spondoolies more ammunition to fight his claim in court, and witholding sensitive information is a smart move.

We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

Are you kidding? hes not trying to sell you something, he has no need to prove shit to you. Unlike SP-Tech, who maintained for months that an SP50 was in the works, and used that lie to bolster the BTCS share price by nearly 30% before they sold off and declared bankruptcy (royally screwing over BTCS and shareholders in the process).

+1,not a fan of dogies...but you made MY point for me klondike_bar   Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:32:05 AM

Before you post ask yourself; Would this make Revital proud of me?

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 06:46:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMhw5MFYU0s

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:57:26 AM

or you don't care,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:16:22 AM

I used to respect you on here, but this is just going deep south crazytown. Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not).

I think he sold the RoadStress account to one of the many trolls on here. Tupsu was always outlandish but RoadStress was at least trustworthy at one point.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:19:41 AM

Adam is suing Spondoolies-Tech, so I can't engage him.

Not sure you know what "can't" means.

ROFLMFAO   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:41:42 AM

I dont have any skin in this train wreck, but watching an ex CEO of a company that mishandled $M's of other peoples money, take the time to post like a child, just because he can, has broken my pathetic-o-tron meter. On a certain level, this particular brand of entitlement, is quite disgusting to witness.
Seems Guy couldnt give a flying fudge cake, for his own reputation, but i wonder what the rest of the team thinks? Are they accomplices or victims? Just a thought.  

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:20:04 AM

Putting aside jokes, I am really worried about Adam.

He took the wrong choice at every turn in the dispute with Spondoolies.
I can't reveal the information now, but I will certainly do so after the matter will be resolved in court, one way or another (assuming non confidentiality agreement).
In my estimation, he is already in the negative between $15K to $20K and I hope he didn't take loans to pay his lawyer.

If the community wants to help Adam, Adam controls the following wallet address:
1AQbchmV2GVmeBJeRsDBoAcgS54GJi25Gp

I hope that at least he will be able to recover his lawyer fees.

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:28:32 AM

I dont have any skin in this train wreck, but watching an ex CEO of a company that mishandled $M's of other peoples money, take the time to post like a child, just because he can, has broken my pathetic-o-tron meter. On a certain level, this particular brand of entitlement, is quite disgusting to witness.
Seems Guy couldnt give a flying fudge cake, for his own reputation, but i wonder what the rest of the team thinks? Are they accomplices or victims? Just a thought. 

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team

That list is outdated and they've conveniently ignored it as not updating it increased their public perception.

• Stas was an intern who was around for the company's start and that was it - good guy.
  • Adam Back AFAIK did very little and it was more about getting his name on the list
  • Gadi left and was hired by Bitmain in January, he is now the "Israeli Branch Manager, VP International Sales & Marketing"
  • Zvi as you know left quite a long time ago to work for Microsoft and his own startup
  • The only missing faces I see is 1. Me and 2. the CFO they hired. Between Guy and the CFO they managed to make sure creditors were damaged far beyond what they should have.

LASERminer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:49:48 PM

If the community wants to help Adam, Adam controls the following wallet address:

I hope that at least he will be able to recover his lawyer fees.

Guy
I'm complete ignorant in this case and newbie in Bitcoin altogether.
Regardless of who is right who is bad, how wrong is to make such pity at someone, who is in conflict with you over monies, asking disappointed community to give money he claims from you?
Basically projecting someone as beggar and like he already lost case.
In the same time you try to distance yourself with "can't engage him" - you just did and I believe it's manipulating picture of the court case.
But what I know... my English isn't even good enough to name it properly.

EDIT: and for ignorant like me, someone else non-validated address is sign of scam attempt rather than helping hand.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:19:37 PM

EDIT: and for ignorant like me, someone else non-validated address is sign of scam attempt rather than helping hand.
It was an address I provided for them as a settlement option pre-action and for what its worth I do still control that address.

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:58:59 PM

I used to respect you on here, but this is just going deep south crazytown. Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not).

I think he sold the RoadStress account to one of the many trolls on here. Tupsu was always outlandish but RoadStress was at least trustworthy at one point.

dogie listening  of new conspiracy theories -    tell  RoadStress account is sold and it solves the problem.

Click to enlarge

You're still a big liar . Do you  remember your first lie to me ?
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:31:24 PM

Guy really is giving Jews a bad name. 100% scammer and a general cunt.

FOR RENT.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:18:16 AM

dogie listening  of new conspiracy theories -    tell  RoadStress account is sold and it solves the problem.
https://i.imgur.com/NIJ5F6i.jpg
You're still a big liar . Do you  remember your first lie to me ?

Jaan.

Tough guy.

Can you please explain to us why you are white-knighting for Guy Corem / Spondoolies so hard ?

How did he curry your favor ?

Jaan is estonian name. Unfortunately, not mine.

We will soon be Midsummer Day. In estonian- Jaanipäev.

This is just another dogie  spam, bullying, conspiracy posts and insults another  forum members  thread.

He opened it after that, if it became clear that after Spondoolies   bankruptcy he can not return anything which has already been paid.

Thus, this is another topic of dogie hate- dogie hate Spondoolies-Tech.
I've already been through, if dogie hate Tupsu and violated my feedback with red  lies Wink

To show dogie  right face and character I do not refuse anything.

Can anyone to explain why this topic is still in Hardware thread? 
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 12:34:45 PM

Can you please explain to us why you are white-knighting for Guy Corem / Spondoolies so hard ?
How did he curry your favor ?

Tupsu used to troll Spondoolies-Tech threads until he received a payment to not troll / shut him up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg12326647#msg12326647

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

This is just another dogie  spam, bullying, conspiracy posts and insults another  forum members  thread.
He opened it after that, if it became clear that after Spondoolies   bankruptcy he can not return anything which has already been paid.

+1. This belongs in the feedback/trust/scam subforum(s) since its nothing to do with hardware at all at this point, particularly with the rediculous 3-way trolling

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 07:05:46 PM

+1. This belongs in the feedback/trust/scam subforum(s) since its nothing to do with hardware at all at this point, particularly with the rediculous 3-way trolling

Then neither does the other Spondoolies-Tech thread. This is the sister, non moderated version and they are tied together.

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:16:25 PM

Since this is turning out to be another senseless shit-throwing thread with minimal reliance on logic, I'll leave it at this:  If you truly draw a parallel between Craig Wright having to prove he is someone that he claims to be publicly with physical evidence, and dogie "having" to show a receipt to prove he paid his lawyer up front (What relevance does THAT or the erasing of a personal receipt even have here?) then you are so deep into the rabbit hole you can't see light.  You sound so desperate to convict dogie of lying of something that you are failing to see any reason at all, and that is completely eroding your credibility here.  Seriously, take a step back and look at this from an impartial point of view before your reputation is completely reduced to nothing.  It's starting to sound like the VAT-scam thread on dogie, but last I heard he still wasn't arrested and nothing proven, even though the accusations were never withdrawn.

You don't have to like the guy to see the truth: He has credible grounds to go after SP-T for failure of payment, and any judging of those facts is going to happen in a court now, not on bitcointalk. The matter is black and white, and certainly has nothing to do with Guy's ethnicity or dogie's pompous attitude, or any of the other bullshit thrown in between.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:54:11 PM

The main point about this is that dogie lied and that nobody seems to care that much. He doesn't need to prove anything to me or to the forum and he should resolve his SP-Tech issues using the legal way, not whining and throwing bullshit in all directions, but the thing is that he insisted in trying to prove something which turned to be a lie! If he did it in the past or if he will do it again we don't know, but he should be treated accordingly. For example I am sure that none of the HF customers will believe anything that cypherdoc says now about ASIC chips and about technology start-ups! Why should we still believe what dogie has to say from now on once he was caught lying? Especially about something that could be solved by a legal third party in his favor or against him. Is it safe to assume that even if he wins anything maybe some details will not fully correspond with what dogie related? What if he exaggerated some stuff about this issue? I think I should start lying about any company since it seems that if you have any kind of respect here people will not question whatever you are stating!
It should be noted that I don't have any details, as some of you may thing, I am just extrapolating something about a shady character.

[/quote]

Do you know for a fact that another chip wasn't in the works?

Least trustworthy for asking some questions? Ok. I can live with that. The same way you are living with your lies and with your bullshit!

And this account is not for sale! Unless Satoshi wants to dump his 1MBTC stash for it  Grin

Tupsu used to troll Spondoolies-Tech threads until he received a payment to not troll / shut him up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg12326647#msg12326647

Indeed! A whole 0.12 BTC to shut him up ROFL! Really??!! It's amazing that forum readers are accepting your retard arguments. Well done! You managed to hypnotize everyone!

Tupsu gets it Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: