Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iota Speculation Thread - (NOT THE SALES THREAD)  (Read 447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackWidow (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:46:09 AM

Since the Iota speculation thread has morphed into the sales thread so much that it had to get moved into the Markeplace section, I figured I would make a true speculation thread.

If you want to buy or sell IOTA please go to the Speculation Thread in the altcoin marketplace section please.

Here is the link for easy reference so no excuses ha ha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440112.0

I SPECULATE that Iota will reach 10 Billion marketcap because it is the first no blockchain cryptocurrency and it is designed to work in tiny machines on the Internet of Things but will also become the most efficient coin for usual merchants plus basic transfer of value in a system that is more secure than Bitcoin but with no fees like Bitcoin. It can also do anything that any other coin can do as well by using them together. Beat that.

This is why it will beat Bitcoin
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:01:19 AM

How does it do that?

If there is no blockchain how are the transactions secured? How do you prevdnt double sprnding? Explain in the simplest terms please

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:32:25 AM

It's a scam coin as proven already. This new sock puppet black widow is just the latest in the sock puppet club.

When confronted over the amount of new sock puppets and other mysterious accounts suddenly reactivated to pump this iota scam cfb said it didn't matter since bct didn't matter to iota. What a great answer.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:38:15 AM

ZERO

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
BlackWidow (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:53:42 AM

It's a scam coin as proven already. This new sock puppet black widow is just the latest in the sock puppet club.

When confronted over the amount of new sock puppets and other mysterious accounts suddenly reactivated to pump this iota scam cfb said it didn't matter since bct didn't matter to iota. What a great answer.

How is it we never-ever-at any time-anwwhere- seen one IOTA of proof

isn't that something

ZERO

Miss the IPO like cryptohunter???
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:00:27 AM

No, I just had enough common sense not to give my money to that raging international communist psycho who is "CEO" of IOTA, David Sonstebo.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:03:04 AM

oh come on
you can do better than that

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: