Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Bitoin - E154 2016-05-13 - Updates from STEEM, BitShares, ElectricChain  (Read 347 times)
fuznutts (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:57:27 PM

New Beyond Bitcoin Hangout Featuring:

[member=5]bytemaster[/member] joins us to talk about steem after it reaches CMC top 10 status.

Datasecuritynode (aka [member=19864]BunkerChain Labs[/member] hainlabs) and [member=8821]CryptoPrometheus[/member] theus join us to update on Peerplays milestones and development plans.

Francois from ElectricChain joins to talk solarcoin and the electricchain project.

If you appreciate our efforts and would like to help us keep this vital service growing and thriving, please consider visiting us on steemit.com/recent/beyondbitcoin and upvote our content! Steemit pays us for trending content. Make us trend and Steem pays all of us on Steemit.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:50:20 PM

who cares about CMC it's probably the most dangerous measure of success I've ever seen and one of the most easy to manipulate.
that site should be taken offline - it's poison. I'm sure the guy running that is constantly bribed. I mean Dash used to have a huge instamine warning near it but that kind of vanished. Now steam with stupid instamine pops up and sells a few tokens for a high price and boom it's now top 10 cmc no warning. They took off that other guys weird token that shot to top 5 (can't remember whos it was now) because he did the same thing generated millions of tokens sold a handful at a high rate and his coin was top 5 for a while.

Steem is a scam coin until it is proven not to be one (full instamine address and full ledger)
cmc is a joke site that does more harm than good.

First update from steem should be exact premine amount - premine address- ledger for all coins being given out. Without that it is highly probable scam. Even then will probably just create a bunch of sock puppets and upvote their own random postings and extract all the coins.

Steeming pile of junk.

Those guys are super coders and designers and they come up with this scam coin to enrich themselves instead of creating something fair and worthwhile.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: