Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful! E-Coin/WirexApp may be turning to a scam  (Read 9186 times)
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 04:32:43 PM

I don't care how you try to put it, Wirex had  deceived me , the main reason why i join you was for privacy and staying anonymous. You say i should have read my email, put  i don't check my email all the time, I always check your website. I never used my real name to buy the virtual card so I guest my money is stuck in your account for good. Hey  we learn from our mistakes, never again. I will be looking for alternative. You can enjoy $147 stuck in your account because I know i will never get it.

No one said you couldn't stay anonymous. However, the PayPal option is simple not available for unverified users, and I'm pretty sure someone told you that too. Of course, you can recover your money. You can simply verify your account, or if you cant, request the refund with the support team. It might take some time to get the refund, but you will have your money back for sure.

As @Bushuqa just said wisely, You should indeed do your best to get your money back, and Wirex support team will help you as much as possible.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Bushuqa

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:43:33 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 07:56:28 AM by Bushuqa

thank you for that
it seems like common sense Smiley
ps: do you have any idea why adding the virtual visa to paypal returned "This card can not be used" message?
The whole point in getting this card is to buy bitcoin with my paypal account , so will it work?
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 06:38:28 PM

thank you for that
it seems like common sense Smiley
ps: do you have any idea why adding the virtual visa to paypal returned "This card can not be used" message?
The whole point in getting this card is to buy bitcoin with my paypal account , so will it work?

The Visa Wirex Card works for Verifying your PayPal account. Also, depending on PayPal's policy on Prepaid Debit Cards for your country, you might be able to withdraw money to the card and basically "top it up" from PayPal. However, your Wirex Account MUST be verified for the withdraw transaction, or else It will failed, and your card will be blocked.

Please check here to learn more about it:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000599249-FAQ-about-PayPal

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
moragamario

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:11:11 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 12:28:43 AM by moragamario

Hi, I'm from Chile.  In January I was able to withdraw from paypal, (with no bank associated),  to e-coin card (virtual) successfully. E-coin account is verified.  But now I don't see withdraw option in paypal.
I have sent an email to paypal support, I don't have an answer yet .
Do you know what could be the problem?

thanks.

Bushuqa

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:11:47 AM

Hi, I'm from Chile.  In January I was able to withdraw from paypal, (with no bank associated),  to e-coin card (virtual) successfully. E-coin account is verified.  But now I don't see withdraw option in paypal.

thanks.

well i am also interested in the answer to this question because i am about to pay for a plastic card to withdraw from paypal  Cry
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:07:31 PM

thanks.

Unfortunately, this option depends completely on PayPal's policy for your country regarding withdrawals to Prepaid Debit Cards. If the policy change, they should let you know

Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:08:14 PM

thanks.

well i am also interested in the answer to this question because i am about to pay for a plastic card to withdraw from paypal  Cry

The Wirex Plastic Cards are Mastercard. To withdraw from PayPal to your Wirex Card, you will need the card to be a Virtual Visa.

uiclicks

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:46:18 AM

thanks.

The Wirex Plastic Cards are Mastercard. To withdraw from PayPal to your Wirex Card, you will need the card to be a Virtual Visa.

My 3 BTC on my account has changed to zero !! , what's going on here ?

and please don't tell me about my ticket number or e-mail address , because i had send support ticket since 3 weeks ago but the only answer i get is " we are looking into your problem " then what !! .

i'm a verified user since 2 years with proper documents stated from my government .
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

and please don't tell me about my ticket number or e-mail address , because i had send support ticket since 3 weeks ago but the only answer i get is " we are looking into your problem " then what !! .

i'm a verified user since 2 years with proper documents stated from my government.

Helllo! I'm sorry if asking for your ticket number is bothersome, but that's the only way I can help you track the issue wih the support team. Besides, how am I supposed to know who you are? Wirex has more than 160.000 clients all around the world, pal  Undecided

Anyway, If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit. If you prefer it, send them to me on a private message Smiley

uiclicks

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:22:46 PM

i'm a verified user since 2 years with proper documents stated from my government.

Helllo! I'm sorry if asking for your ticket number is bothersome, but that's the only way I can help you track the issue wih the support team. Besides, how am I supposed to know who you are? Wirex has more than 160.000 clients all around the world, pal  Undecided

Anyway, If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit. If you prefer it, send them to me on a private message Smiley

Im sorry but i got so up set ,
I have sent info , check your inbox
pop99sta

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

Hello there,

I appreciate the Wirex team asking people to keep emotion out of their messages and stick to facts.  However,  this is difficult when you have £485.91in your account and get an email containing the following:

"We would like to inform you that we had permanently blocked the following accounts due to document provided for the identity verification process proved that documents are morphed hence we block this users account
We regret about such inconveniences however we remind you that no exceptions could be made as this is a matter of compliance.
We appreciate your understanding,"

I feel physically sick and have been reduced to tears with this information. The support ticket ID is "90196".  My account is successfully verified with wirexapp.  I can supply numerous documents to prove who I am.  This is unfair and I really need help as it is a huge loss to me and something which is causing a large amount of stress to my family and I.

Please help urgently.

Gemma.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:00:14 PM

Hello there,

I appreciate the Wirex team asking people to keep emotion out of their messages and stick to facts.  However,  this is difficult when you have £485.91in your account and get an email containing the following:

"We would like to inform you that we had permanently blocked the following accounts due to document provided for the identity verification process proved that documents are morphed hence we block this users account
We regret about such inconveniences however we remind you that no exceptions could be made as this is a matter of compliance.
We appreciate your understanding,"

I feel physically sick and have been reduced to tears with this information. The support ticket ID is "90196".  My account is successfully verified with wirexapp.  I can supply numerous documents to prove who I am.  This is unfair and I really need help as it is a huge loss to me and something which is causing a large amount of stress to my family and I.

Please help urgently.

Gemma.

Hello again. We already reported your ticket to the support team so they can act fast on it and help you solve this inconvenience. Thank you for your patience

pop99sta

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

Dear Wirexapp,

I appreciate your response BUT the response I have had has not been satisfactory.  With the fact I have been accused of falsifying records and that I "might" get my money back.  I have all my documents and ID and can do a selfie ID if required!

In the event that the "might" turns into a no could someone please offer legal advice or governing bodies I should approach.

Wirex Support, perhaps you should advise your members NOT to use your cards until the bank has verified the account to prevent money money being "taken" inappropriately.

I hope a response comes soon.
pop99sta

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

A week has passed with NO resolution.

Apparently it seems you can just take the money, ignore the customer and just say the ID is fake.  BUT since I know it is not I am more than happy to take this further!  I will be all over your facebook, all over your twitter.  I will NOT be bullied, ignored and a victim!
Wirex

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:16:40 PM

A week has passed with NO resolution.

Apparently it seems you can just take the money, ignore the customer and just say the ID is fake.  BUT since I know it is not I am more than happy to take this further!  I will be all over your facebook, all over your twitter.  I will NOT be bullied, ignored and a victim!

Hello again. Please remember issues with the bank can take some time to be solved. If you haven't got an answer from the support team yet, please send us a private message with your support ticket number so we can track the issue with the team

fxaddicted

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:32:54 PM

Guys Please take a look @ request (95678)

it's very very urgent
crypto977

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:30:23 PM

They banned my account without any explanation with money inside.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

They banned my account without any explanation with money inside.

Banned? That doesn't sound right. Please send us a private message with your support ticket number. If you haven't contact support, please use this link: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

fxaddicted

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

Guys C'mon . 2 days already and the problem not solved . 1k worth of bitcoins just despairs from my wallet due a card exchange field process . Please take a look @ my Support request (95678)
Wirex

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

Guys C'mon . 2 days already and the problem not solved . 1k worth of bitcoins just despairs from my wallet due a card exchange field process . Please take a look @ my Support request (95678)

Hello. I will post your ticket with the support team so they can act faster on it. Please have patience while the support team checks the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: