Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TPTB_need_war Bitcoin Fork in the making!  (Read 11444 times)
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:35:18 PM

Added to the list
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1475911.msg14878646#msg14878646

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HONCHO

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:20:58 PM

I get the impression sir that you vehemently dislike AnonyMint and are waging a vendetta.

Why are you slandering me in the process? Did I slander you. If you are angry at AnonyMint, please do not splatter your anger all over the place on other innocent people.

Think before you post. A friendly reminder from someone who has been on this earth for 6 decades.

Didn't you forget to add sockpuppet1 and st0at. But what is your proof.

And are you are willing to bet BTC in escrow that I can't post from my normal BCT account which will show that I am not AnonyMint? How much will you bet? Make it worth my effort to take your BTC. Because I will not reveal my identity just because someone accuses me. You need to pay me. And I am expensive because I do super ICOs.
prettybuds

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:25:09 PM

I get the impression sir that you vehemently dislike AnonyMint and are waging a vendetta.

Why are you slandering me in the process? Did I slander you. If you are angry at AnonyMint, please do not splatter your anger all over the place on other innocent people.

Think before you post. A friendly reminder from someone who has been on this earth for 6 decades.

Actually not at all, I'm an admirer of his posts. That's why I made the list.
It's a point of reference to easily find all the material to read. There's plenty.
If you or AnonyMint is not in favor of this list, I'll take it down right away.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:35:23 PM

I am just disapointed that its going to be an IPO... thought it would be different this time.....

After all the hate talk of IPO's that TPTHwar has released I guess he will finally become as culpable as the rest.

Not that i see much wrong in him needing investment money, but he has been holding us all accountable to a higher standard that he now is willing to overlook.

Remind me to come take a look 1 year after its released.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:57:18 PM

You may see a release in approximately 1 month. I am discussions right now with my co-developer. We may have an announcement as early as tomorrow. We are still nailing down the issues. I just discovered this new technology breakthrough in the past 24 hours. I need a bit more time to make sure it is correct. But so far, my co-developer and I both already think it is correct.

Note when I write "co-developer" I actually mean that someone I collaborate with on ideas and who is independent of me. And if this this new plan proceeds, I will just be the contract programmer and the technical lead, but not the entity who is launching the coin. Any way, more details to follow once discussions are completed.

P.S. we are thinking of forking Bitcoin 0.12 and making the modifications for anonymity on that. And then we will add the advances I want for my ultimate coin in stages.

and i thought that zcash http://zerocoin.org will be the real anonBTC.

but no there is an other project?

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:00:06 PM

I am just disapointed that its going to be an IPO... thought it would be different this time.....

After all the hate talk of IPO's that TPTHwar has released I guess he will finally become as culpable as the rest.

Not that i see much wrong in him needing investment money, but he has been holding us all accountable to a higher standard that he now is willing to overlook.

I would not be concerned about TPTB_need_war outsourcing his ICO/IPO to avoid legal and / or moral liability. I would be concerned about FinCEN launching a wave of enforcement and its impact on the alt-coin market given that IPO/ICO is a favorite way of raising investment money in the alt-coin market, Here is an article on the subject by Arnold & Porter LLP  http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=4dea5c6a-110a-4949-a5dd-a82c034210b1

The article refers to the FinCEN guidance I quoted above in this thread and some further guidance from FinCEN. I find the
Analysis of Past FinCEN Enforcement Waves
section particularly relevant to alt-coin speculators and investors. This is the elephant in the room that very few people in the alt-coin market are willing to talk about for obvious reasons.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
HONCHO

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:10:58 PM

Poor TPTB, getting silenced like that in this forum and having someone else do all the talking for him. Something just doesnt feel right,
how can we be sure HONCHO didn't kill TPTB and took over his life and work ?

TPTB, if you read this please give us a sign of life... pref in the form of a lenghty reply so we know its you  Roll Eyes

Look at the post above yours Smiley

yeah, i did notice HONCHO has rather lengthy replies as well  Undecided

Copy and paste from encrypted chat is a possibility you could consider.

An escrowed bet of 10 BTC will be sufficient for a message posting from a Hero account confirming my affiliation.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:12:01 PM

I would not be concerned about TPTB_need_war outsourcing his ICO/IPO to avoid legal and / or moral liability. I would be concerned about FinCEN launching a wave of enforcement and its impact on the alt-coin market given that IPO/ICO is a favorite way of raising investment money in the alt-coin market, Here is an article on the subject by Arnold & Porter LLP  http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=4dea5c6a-110a-4949-a5dd-a82c034210b1

The article refers to the FinCEN guidance I quoted above in this thread and some further guidance from FinCEN. I find the
Analysis of Past FinCEN Enforcement Waves
section particularly relevant to alt-coin speculators and investors. This is the elephant in the room that very few people in the alt-coin market are willing to talk about for obvious reasons.

These are very valid points.

Just like the post you have replied is valid as well. It is hard to understand that TPTB_need_war has been the most vocal cyber-warrior against ICOs on this forum, and then suddenly he realize, whoops, forget about it ... now really I need to make an ICO too. Welcome to the messy Operation of TPTB_need_war.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:14:29 PM

It's gonna be an ICO?Huh?   

Cheesy x 7777bbq

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
prettybuds

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:18:37 PM

You folks have ruled out the possibility of HONCHO being a conman. I'm not saying this is the case, but...

this could even be a campaign against AnonyMint, who has consistently been sharing a strong anti-ICO sentiment indeed.

more than that, he has repeatedly pointed out the legal issues involved.
altcoinUK

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:22:09 PM

An escrowed bet of 10 BTC will be sufficient

Now you act like CfB from the IOTA scam. If you ask that man what time is it now or in fact ask any questions such as does a bear shit in the woods or anything really which has a question mark, CfB will offer you a 50 BTC bet to deal with the question ... since he knows nobody gives a monkey about the betting offer of a scammer.

Isn't the interest of your investors to know who the fuck you are? Why you need to complicate the simple question of who you are with a fucking 10 BTC bet? The TPTB_need_war ICO starts as he finished here: fishy and messy.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:25:20 PM

Now you act like CfB from the IOTA scam. If you ask that man what time is it now or in fact ask any questions such as does a bear shit in the woods or anything really which has a question mark, CfB will offer you a 50 BTC bet to deal with the question ... since he knows nobody gives a monkey about the betting offer of a scammer.

Isn't the interest of your investors to know who the fuck you are? Why you need to complicate this simple question with a fucking 10 BTC bet? The TPTB_need_war ICO starts as he finished here: fishy and messy.

... maybe she is just afraid the elephant in the room will step on her.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:30:20 PM

I think it's clear what happened: Shelby Moore sold his account due to his financial problems and failing health. 

He likely got several thousand dollars for it.  Good for him, and I wish the entrepreneurs (I'm being generous) who bought it the best of luck.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
prettybuds

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:31:56 PM

who the fuck you are?

Who are you?
HONCHO

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:36:14 PM

Isn't the interest of your investors to know who the fuck you are? Why you need to complicate the simple question of who you are with a fucking 10 BTC bet? The TPTB_need_war ICO starts as he finished here: fishy and messy.

prettybuds confirmed he is not investing. Qwizzie a known to be the top Dash promoter, so it is safe to assume he is not investing. I owe them nothing. If you accuse me violating my choice of my privacy, then I can up the ante as I did.

Your mother apparently didn't wash your mouth with soap often enough. The vulgarity and profanity. How old are you?
altcoinUK

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:47:00 PM

How old are you?

I am 18 and masturbating 4 times a day. I also fucked yesterday my neighbour, she is 82 but still pretty. I also had sex with her husband (86 and pretty too). Now, as we answered the very important question of my age and established all relevant facts about my personal life, who the fuck are you?

At least we knew for example the IOTA scammers are David and Sergey so the law enforcements know it as well. Similarly it is important to know who are you?

hmachado

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:57:02 PM

Are you jl777 James the chief wanker-scammer of supernet who roll out one money party after another, the latest is the fucking WAVES scam? If yes, don't bother to reply my question.

Lol. Jl777 has absolutely nothing directly to do with Waves, nada, de niente. At least get your info right, little man Cheesy Your post seems as if jl777 is the creator of Waves Cheesy

In Waves Topic  :

I confirm that I will be advising and investing in this project, especially on methods to add BTC security to other chains and enabling asset mobility with the asset passport system.

James
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:57:43 PM

At least we knew for example the IOTA scammers are David and Sergey so the law enforcements know it as well. Similarly it is important to know who are you?

HONCHO

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:59:45 PM

I am 18 and masturbating 4 times a day. I also fucked yesterday my neighbour, she is 82 but still pretty. I also had sex with her husband (86 and pretty too)

so the law enforcements know it as well. Similarly it is important to know who are you?

Sorry to disappoint you but I am proactively disinterested in your sexuality and don't find it to be relevant in the least.

By what specific statute or legal authority do you claim the power to compel me to comply with your information demand?

And the imposter police.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:01:38 PM

TPTB_need_war is an attention whore that has NEVER released a single crypto-currency algorithm for public review. Prove me wrong. Why don't we talk about Cryptonote ZeroDays because they are not vaporware. Cool

P.S. This is nothing more than a Dash hate topic (starts on the 5th post by TPTB_need_war). It was a clever try but you guys need new sock puppet accounts at this point since everybody knows all of you (Monero Trolls).

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌