Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TPTB_need_war Bitcoin Fork in the making!  (Read 11444 times)
Sark

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:11:14 AM

But I wouldn't be too smug. AnonyMint is one clever mofo. I am sure he will no longer use words.

Will he use his mind? Please tell me it will involve telepathy!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptobro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:18:27 AM

except to try to attack us with the appeal to hypocrisy fallacy.

The hypocrisy of claiming Monero is not a coordinated entity from one side of your mouth, then defending your tribe "us" out of the other side of your mouth.

You may even believe that the two sides of your mouth are two people, so that they are not inconsistent.

You succeeded in hoodwinking AnonyMint and destroying his reputation by convincing him that he would be on the successful side by speaking out against ICOs, premines, etc.. So that the former reputation that AnonyMint had became unusable when it was time to use it.

You've laid so much waste in your wake. And potentially destroyed the one person who could have actually fixed crypto for all of us.

I hope you are proud of your result.

But I wouldn't be too smug. AnonyMint is one clever mofo. I am sure he will no longer use words.

In fact, I know his next plan. And he will turn the definition of mining inside-out and upside-down. And you will bow at his feet. Keep your television tuned. The fireworks haven't yet begun.

I wonder if you honestly believe you've succeeded in convincing people that you and AM are not the same person.  You're clearly delusional enough.
I've been reading your posts here on and off for years now, your MO hasn't changed one bit.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:23:51 AM

The hypocrisy of claiming Monero is not a coordinated entity from one side of your mouth, then defending your tribe "us" out of the other side of your mouth.

You may even believe that the two sides of your mouth are two people, so that they are not inconsistent.

You succeeded in hoodwinking AnonyMint and destroying his reputation by convincing him that he would be on the successful side by speaking out against ICOs, premines, etc.. So that the former reputation that AnonyMint had became unusable when it was time to use it.

You've laid so much waste in your wake. And potentially destroyed the one person who could have actually fixed crypto for all of us.

In fact, I know his next plan. And he will turn the definition of mining inside-out and upside-down. And you will bow at his feet. Keep your television tuned. The fireworks haven't yet begun.

TPTB_need_war, please stop this comedy, as it is transforming into a tragicomedy.

By now everyone who ever spoke to the TPTB_need_war account understand that the HONCHO account is a TPTB_need_war sockpuppet. Fine. You tried to come back this way, but it is getting creepy as you try to speak for the TPTB_need_war account like "AnonyMint is one clever mofo" and "Holier than thou, as AnonyMint would write" and "fathom the possibility that AnonyMint is so clever he found a paradigm" and "AnonyMint is more ideologically driven" and so on. Nobody on earth speak about TPTB_need_war like this ... except TPTB_need_war himself.

Take my word, stop this please,  it is getting weird. We respect your intellect in many ways, don't destroy your remaining own reputation like this.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:45:51 AM

Excuse me? "Us" referred to ArcticMine and myself, the only two people I remember on this thread that make your constant references to Monero remotely sensible, even though it is still a nonsensical argument.

Excuse me? I convinced TPTB to do nothing. He's his own person, capable of objectively evaluating reality and making his own decisions, or at least he was until this recent breakdown.

At this point I find myself largely in agreement with altcoinUK, I'm afraid.

My advice is to get yourself back to the US, preferably to a large city with good medical services, and seek the modern and competent medical attention and treatment that you so obviously need. The oregano oil isn't working for you.

Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:23:35 AM

I will invest in this coin for sure ....

despite the twists & turns, I'm still in, TPTB is an original for sure!
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:25:34 AM

My advice is to get yourself back to the US, preferably to a large city with good medical services, and seek the modern and competent medical attention and treatment that you so obviously need. The oregano oil isn't working for you.

Good advice, but TPTB should still release his coin too
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:28:31 AM

Good advice, but TPTB should still release his coin too

Yes he seems to have some very original ideas.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:28:46 AM

I will invest in this coin for sure ....

despite the twists & turns, I'm still in, TPTB is an original for sure!

Oh hi Anonymint!  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:03:58 AM

First time I've looked at BTT in a long while......nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy
Hi, guys + girls (and socks) !

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:22:22 AM

First time I've looked at BTT in a long while......nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy
This place will never change. I have not been spending much time here lately either. The quality of the content has consistently gone down over the years.

Vaporware promotion. Sockpuppets. Arguments. Shilling. Speculation Advertisement Threads. FUD.

Yet, it can be entertaining at times.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:56:36 AM

First time I've looked at BTT in a long while......nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy

How's that "NXT marketing" gig going for you?  1363 sats right now.  Wow, call me impressed.  So, how much more money do you think you can leech off the NXT community?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:56:52 AM

.. nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy

This place will never change. I have not been spending much time here lately either. The quality of the content has consistently gone down over the years.

Mike8

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:00:26 AM

Will this coin be mined? Same algo as Bitcoin?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:03:12 AM

Don't get too exicted.  Anonymint only has a limited amount of time to release this coin before the men in white finally find him and haul him away to the funny farm.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Mike8

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:07:09 AM

Don't get too exicted.  Anonymint only has a limited amount of time to release this coin before the men in white finally find him and haul him away to the funny farm.

If the idea is truly good, he has only to take this thoughts in order and write them down. Not necessarily hurry up to code and release. Sooner or later somebody will come and help.
But people like you, instead of supporting projects that may have a good outcome, just spend his time with useless attacks.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:15:10 AM

Sooner or later somebody will come and help.

Let's hope so.

NAMI.org

I'm just concerned that it's already too late.

hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:27:00 AM

TPTB_need_war, please stop this comedy, as it is transforming into a tragicomedy.

By now everyone who ever spoke to the TPTB_need_war account understand that the HONCHO account is a TPTB_need_war sockpuppet. Fine. You tried to come back this way, but it is getting creepy as you try to speak for the TPTB_need_war account like "AnonyMint is one clever mofo" and "Holier than thou, as AnonyMint would write" and "fathom the possibility that AnonyMint is so clever he found a paradigm" and "AnonyMint is more ideologically driven" and so on. Nobody on earth speak about TPTB_need_war like this ... except TPTB_need_war himself.

Take my word, stop this please,  it is getting weird. We respect your intellect in many ways, don't destroy your remaining own reputation like this.

Definitely getting a little bizarre.
It just adds to the show though, now i really wanna see where this is going.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:48:58 AM

When I read this, that HONCHO says smooth has destroyed AnonyMint's reputation by hoodwinking (WTF) I understood that unfortunately HONCHO is a TPTB_need_war sockpuppet. Only the emotional and often  impulsive and sometimes hysterical TPTB_need_war says such melancholy nonsense which in the same time aggressive as well. God bless him, as I said we like him for many reasons, and I genuinely wish he be OK.

I told TPTB_need_war please start working with real people in real world crypto projects. I said to him, you need to be in a project and interacting with developers to unleash your potential instead of arguing in this forum. He said, no no, I want to work with the smartest, i.e. a person who is smarter than he is. Fair enough, but since fucking Einstein is dead, searching for the smartest than TPTB_need_war is an uphill task. So instead of working with anybody, he is go around in this forum by telling that he is the smartest. A bit bizarre as hmachado and others pointed out, but again, I wish I could help him to sort out his problems.

One thing is sure, if I am wrong and HONCHO is not TPTB_need_war sockpuppet, which I doubt very much, but lets assume the unlikely that HONCHO is not TPTB_need_war, then the issue is bigger. This HONCHO nick act even weirder than TPTB_need_war does so don't expect anything more than a drama from the HONCHO-TPTB_need_war partnership.

somacoin (OP)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:09:25 PM

Wow, 11 pages.  I did not expect that.
thelibertycap

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:54:55 PM

Not sure what's happening but I am going to pop some corn and watch