Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TPTB_need_war Bitcoin Fork in the making!  (Read 11444 times)
HONCHO

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:38:58 PM

Are any ICOs illegal in the United States of America?

Yes

I found an expert. Thanks. Please kindly list for me which ones are illegal?

Isn't that a question for the appropriate authorities or your attorney.

No, it's a question for your legal team, if you guys have one

In all due respect sir, this is global crypto-currency. I am not indemnifying you in every jurisdiction on earth. You can consult the authorities in your jurisdiction and your own attorney to obtain the advice that is relevant to you. I can consult the authorities and my attorney to obtain advice that is relevant to me.

There are 194 countries on earth.

IANAL = I Am Not An Attorney

Thank you sir for you non-attorney opinion.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:41:09 PM

In all due respect sir, this is global crypto-currency. I am not indemnifying you in every jurisdiction on earth. You can consult the authorities in your jurisdiction and your own attorney to obtain the advice that is relevant to you. I can consult the authorities and my attorney to obtain advice that is relevant to me.

There are 194 countries on earth.

Sir, it is irrelevant what country I'm residing in as I'm not participating in your ICO.

Here's a good start:
In the United States I would take this guidance from FinCEN under consideration. https://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/html/FIN-2013-G001.html

It appears to me that an ICO would require the registration of the issuer with FinCEN as an MSB within the required time period in order for the ICO to be legal in the United States.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:41:59 PM

Feeling let down? Maybe you were just working too hard.

I am HONCHO, the person whom was referred to in the prior message written by AnonyMint. I am not AnonyMint.

No there is no let down. AnonyMint did not communicate clearly the unique selling point of the coin I am going to create with AnonyMint's technology. I understand he wrote that he had been awake for 18 hours. He contacted me on chat yesterday after writing the aforementioned message; and I urged him to sleep and let me handle this.

Okay, and thanks for the explanation. He just sounded like I felt back in my writing days when I busted a gut writing something and then wondered why the fan mail didn't pour in after it was published. That's what I meant when I asked "Feeling let down?"

I hope he's well.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

HONCHO

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:00:22 PM

Feeling let down? Maybe you were just working too hard.

I am HONCHO, the person whom was referred to in the prior message written by AnonyMint. I am not AnonyMint.

No there is no let down. AnonyMint did not communicate clearly the unique selling point of the coin I am going to create with AnonyMint's technology. I understand he wrote that he had been awake for 18 hours. He contacted me on chat yesterday after writing the aforementioned message; and I urged him to sleep and let me handle this.

Okay, and thanks for the explanation. He just sounded like I felt back in my writing days when I busted a gut writing something and then wondered why the fan mail didn't pour in after it was published. That's what I meant when I asked "Feeling let down?"

I hope he's well.

The opposite. I advised AnonyMint that JAMBOX needed to be tied to the coin I would ICO so as to maximize speculator interest; and he said he just wanted to see his new anonymity plus DE discovery in a new coin. He didn't want to tie any futures contracts to JAMBOX. So I think his heart was not in what he was writing and was trying to convince himself by writing frankly in public and then gauging feedback. When he didn't get much feedback, he rightfully concluded that one can't market an ICO without a very convincing message and plan. AnonyMint's distaste for funding vaporware with ICOs was clearly evident between the lines of what he wrote. My insight is he was killing the idea because he is driven in by the passion for the ideas he believes in.

When I chatted with him earlier today his only point was, "Why do they criticize me for being slow, when they also criticize premines and ICOs.". He is correct. One man alone can't accomplish the ambitious goals AnonyMint is trying to achieve.

So there needs to be more funding. A top quality software engineer costs $100,000+. The level of software engineer who could keep up with AnonyMint is someone similar to smooth, or the keean guy he is conversing with at the Rust forum. Both of these two earn in excess of $250,000 annual salary. AnonyMint should quit crypto and go work in industry. He will be age 51 soon, is bankrupt, and probably be best advised to go earn what he is worth instead of risking so much for a dream. But that is how passionate people behave. I know it when I see it.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:15:58 PM

to drive investment in the proposed ICO.

will your ICO be legal in the United States of America and the Philippines?

Probably not and that's why anonymint has created honcho.

LoL could be the case.
altcoinUK

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:19:47 PM

TPTB_need_war has been telling everyone for long months there won't be any ICO. He said the business model to distribute the coin to the users of JAMBOX without an ICO. You are talking about an ICO. Which one is the case?

Are you jl777 James the chief wanker-scammer of supernet who roll out one money party after another, the latest is the fucking WAVES scam? If yes, don't bother to reply my question.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:30:41 PM

Good luck with the project, I am going to follow it as well.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:35:42 PM

Are you jl777 James the chief wanker-scammer of supernet who roll out one money party after another, the latest is the fucking WAVES scam? If yes, don't bother to reply my question.

Lol. Jl777 has absolutely nothing directly to do with Waves, nada, de niente. At least get your info right, little man Cheesy Your post seems as if jl777 is the creator of Waves Cheesy

HONCHO

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:45:11 PM

Let's move forward. Any questions for me? And feedback on my plans as stated?

You say you want the coin to be used as a 'holding coin' by people using your decentralized exchange, will they do this because all the pairs are against acoin so they have to, because it will not be as private if they don't, or for other reasons?

1. Because users won't have to risk their funds in a centralized exchange.

2. Users can trade directly between acoin and any* other coin and more anonymously with no need to signup an account or provide an identification documents.

3. The trading will be more efficient and robust due to AnonyMint's technological discovery. See the discussion of Bitsquare for more info.

4. Some pairs may be exclusive, e.g. JAMBOX's crypto-currency will be exclusive for a period of time until others are able to copy the op code. Most everything will be open source, but this op code will be closed source until someone reverse engineers it. Generally it is not possible to maintain exclusivity of pairs for decentralized protocol block chains. So exclusivity is ephemeral.

* Some caveats need to be discussed.

Also you mentioned a problem with decentralized exchanges that you think you've solved - jamming or something - could you please explain this problem even if you can't explain the solution because I think Bitsquare has a good plan for their decentralized exchange and I would like to compare but I'm not sure what this issue you are referring to is exactly.

Page 3 of the Bitsquare whitepaper says everything we need to know in the following excerpt:

http://i63.tinypic.com/352f3gy.png

Note they are relying on multi-sig and arbitration. So what stops the two trusted signers from stealing the funds. That is not DE. DE is where two parties can do a trade and there is no way third parties could steal the funds. You can find the detailed technical analysis of why it is flawed in the discussion that TPTB_need_war had with David Zimbeck in the Bitbay thread of this Altcoin Discussion subforum.

Also note how Bitsquare is relying on Tor which is known to be a honeypot and compromised, as well often being slow and timing out. And thanks to AnonyMint, I am proposing to offer much more robust and performant anonymity.

* There is no way to do DE directly between two coins that don't have support for some special op code. And even the op code Bitcoin offers which enables TierNolan's DE protocol, doesn't address the fact that it can jammed as AnonyMint (TPTB_need_war) explained. TPTB_need_war offered a pseudo-solution which is to have users of the TierNolan protocol—cut and choose or the first-class variant when both coins support the Bitcoin op code—choose how old the coins need to be that they are willing to trade with. This is intended to rate limit an jam attack, but it is still not really a robust solution. And besides, the TierNolan protocol is extremely slow and thus will be error prone. I don't expect it to be viable/popular in practice at any scale.

So AnonyMint discovered a way to fix that!

AnonyMint is prolific. If you aren't paying attention, that is not his fault.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:52:35 PM

Poor TPTB, getting silenced like that in this forum and having someone else do all the talking for him. Something just doesnt feel right,
how can we be sure HONCHO didn't just kill TPTB and took over his life and work ?

TPTB, if you read this please give us a sign of life... pref in the form of a lenghty reply so we know its you  Roll Eyes

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:54:50 PM

Poor TPTB, getting silenced like that in this forum and having someone else do all the talking for him. Something just doesnt feel right,
how can we be sure HONCHO didn't kill TPTB and took over his life and work ?

TPTB, if you read this please give us a sign of life... pref in the form of a lenghty reply so we know its you  Roll Eyes

Look at the post above yours Smiley
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:57:28 PM

yeah, i did notice HONCHO has rather lengthy replies as well  Undecided

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:00:40 PM

yeah, i did notice HONCHO has rather lengthy replies as well  Undecided

So, yeah, please give us a sign anonymint, like you always did when banned:)
HONCHO

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:01:32 PM

Does Dash have anything against me sir? I don't believe we've ever had conflict in the past and been able to co-exist. Dash makes instamine ICOs and I make super ICOs. Dash makes masternodes and I make super nets. What is the problem from your perspective?

Are you against me creating masternodes that do anonymity because this is Dash's feature?
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:03:59 PM

i'm not sure that counts as a sign of life.. what do you guys think ?

altcoinUK

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

Lol. Jl777 has absolutely nothing directly to do with Waves

You don't know what jl777 James does directly with what so don't talk nonsense.

Anyway, it seems HONCHO is a TPTB_need_war sockpuppet account. God bless TPTB_need_war, he always navigates himself into these messy situations. Since he has been telling everyone for long months that he is not going to do an ICO, he needed to create a sockpuppet to roll an ICO out.
HONCHO

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:10:26 PM

You don't know what jl777 James does directly with what so don't talk nonsense.

Correct.

Anyway, it seems HONCHO is a TPTB_need_war sockpuppet account.

Incorrect.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:12:59 PM

I suggest choosing Monero instead of Bitcoin to begin with.

Choosing inferior technology hardly makes any sense.
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:23:40 PM

This is a good question. Why did you choose a bitcoin fork?

Note, Im not saying Monero is the best.

I suggest choosing Monero instead of Bitcoin to begin with.

Choosing inferior technology hardly makes any sense.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:32:34 PM

will your ICO be legal in the United States of America and the Philippines?
Probably not and that's why anonymint has created honcho.

Almost fell out of my chair reading that.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░