Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash are lying about Monero exploits  (Read 5832 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:52:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 05:26:58 PM by EmilioMann

Ok, ok, ok Vcash is a btc clone.

All of these features were copied from btc:

- Zerotime: secure instant transactions (0.23s) without possibility of double spend, without use of masternodes and respendable in 1 second

- Chainblender: decentralized, fungible and very fast anon system without blockchain bloat.

- Adaptive block size: "Don't discuss block size. Let the code handle it."

- Can perform thousands of transactions per second more than all transactions with VISA around the world.

- Poloniex audited the code and Vcash is the only altcoin accept with just 1 confirmation.

And much more soon as Zeroledger that will make most crypto-currencies seem like a bloated mess. It compiles and works on all modern OS and game consoles and even on the iWatch OS 2 it uses about 38 MB of RAM. Wink

Zeroledger iOS demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ggJ_aeP2fpA

Zeroledger ChainSync and Transaction Confirmations (a year of blockchain sync in just 30 seconds):  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS51MXxQMZQ

All Vcash community appreciate the opportunity to disclose here this amazing cryptocoin that is being developed to be used as a perfect means of payment for the twenty one century.

Vcash official forum (without fudders and trolls): https://v.cash/forum/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:40:27 PM

Icebreaker and Smooth, you guys really need to get over this John stole bitcoin code nonsense
Nonsense bla bla

If the code was stolen as you say why hes not getting sued ? Same reason Monero is not getting sued by bitecoin creators.
A lawsuit would require bitcoin and peercoin creators to be identified and interrogated. I really doubt this would ever happens. Talk to your lawer and unless you have proper lawsuit paper stfu.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:06:47 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 06:24:33 PM by bitcoin carpenter

I smell fear..  

Sorry guys but john connor has proved himself as one of the most competent coders and developers in this space.

You guys have to bring back a 1 year old argument to even begin to refute this.

The fact that john was the first person to describe your exploit correctly proves that he had exyensive knowledge of the zeroday exploit.
That coupled with him outing himself as the person that took advantage of it puts all of your objections in question.

The ball is in your court,  he offerred to sell 12 other exploits to you.

BTW, I have gone through the code line by line and compared it to bitcoins github.
Your right there are a few lines that have similarities that show he was referencing bitcoin/peercoin while writing VNL.

But your entirely wrong if you think he didnt write it from scratch.

Similarities between the code (especially the blaringly obvious ones quoted above) are there because because he  was making VNL cross platform compatible.
Whether he needs to reference BTC's MIT license is a matter for lawyers to decide.   John opennly admits he referenced Peercoin while writing VNL.

Id advice all you whitewashing the zeroday bugs to read through johns github to truely anderstand what a capable coder he is.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:29:55 PM

UDP random ports for outgoing connections was stolen too? This guys...
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:33:45 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 07:04:02 PM by smooth

No one claimed it was a clone. The statement was that significant portions of its code (dozens at least) are copied from Bitcoin, refactored, and obfuscated, with attributions removed, to launch the coin on the basis of false claims of it having been written from scratch (both with the intent and actual effect of misleading investors). And also that EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash are lying about Monero exploits.

Please to not respond to those specific scamming accusations by attempting to make a straw man argument about whether Vcash is or is not a "clone". We're not going to fall for that.

I smell fear.. 

I smell bullshit. Actually I see it right on your post. The subject of this thread is the scamming actions by EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash in lying about Monero exploits, and by extension other scamming actions by the same group such as ripping off Bitcoin's code and lying about it.

Fear, whether or not actually present, is irrelevant.

Try to stay on topic. If you can refute the allegations of false claims about Monero or refute the specific analysis and conclusions of copied code by gmaxwell,  Luke-Jr, Rick Storm, and others (see links above) by providing similar credible third party analysis of the code base that reaches a different conclusion then please do so.

If the code was stolen as you say why hes not getting sued ?

You would have to ask the original authors of the portions of code that have been copied. No one has an obligation to take legal action including but not limited to lawsuits, though not doing so now doesn't mean it won't happen in the future, nor does it in any way prove that the code was not copied. Your logic is faulty.

Same reason Monero is not getting sued by bitecoin creators.

No that is not the (only) reason. A clear reason in the case of Monero is that no code that was copied from Bitcoin has been identified in Monero (much less dozens such instances), so the situation is not the same at all.

A lawsuit would require bitcoin and peercoin creators to be identified and interrogated.

No it wouldn't. Luke-jr has already explained how this actually works, and it isn't doesn't support your argument at all.

Each individual contributor holds copyright to his contribution.
That means any of us can DMCA or sue for copyright infringement, and that someone who has infringed on the license needs to get permission from each and every one of us, before they can distribute/copy Bitcoin Core ever again (even unmodified).
(and yes, you're right that they will have a difficult time getting permission from Satoshi...)
ray88

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:48:51 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 07:33:29 PM by ray88

(and yes, you're right that they will have a difficult time getting permission from Satoshi...)

Cant believe some one has this much time to waist over something he cant do shit about it. Since 2014 XMR is all about fud fud and fud i recall lots of talk and not much done other than troll accounts all over the place since 2014... Get shit done, stop crying get back to AEON

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:58:55 PM

No one claimed it was a clone. The statement was that significant portions of its code (dozens at least) are copied from Bitcoin, refactored, and obfuscated, with attributions removed, to launch the coin on the basis of false claims of it having been written from scratch (both with the intent and actual effect of misleading investors). And also that EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash are lying about Monero exploits.

Please to not respond to those specific scamming accusations by attempting to make a straw man argument about whether Vcash is or is not a "clone". We're not going to fall for that.

I smell fear.. 

I smell bullshit. Actually I see it right on your post. The subject of this thread is the scamming actions by EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash in lying about Monero exploits, and by extension other scamming actions by the same group such as ripping off Bitcoin's code and lying about it.

Fear, whether or not actually present, is irrelevant.

Try to stay on topic. If you can refute the allegations of false claims about Monero or refute the specific analysis and conclusions of copied code by gmaxwell,  Luke-Jr, Rick Storm, and others (see links above) by providing similar credible third party analysis of the code base that reaches a different conclusion then please do so.

If the code was stolen as you say why hes not getting sued ?

You would have to ask the original authors of the portions of code that have been copied. No one has an obligation to take legal action including but not limited to lawsuits, though not doing so now doesn't mean it won't happen in the future, nor does it in any way prove that the code was not copied. Your logic is faulty.

Same reason Monero is not getting sued by bitecoin creators.

No that is not the (only) reason. A clear reason in the case of Monero is that no code that was copied from Bitcoin has been identified in Monero (much less dozens such instances), so the situation is not the same at all.

A lawsuit would require bitcoin and peercoin creators to be identified and interrogated.

No it wouldn't. Luke-jr has already explained how this actually works, and it isn't doesn't support your argument at all.

Each individual contributor holds copyright to his contribution.
That means any of us can DMCA or sue for copyright infringement, and that someone who has infringed on the license needs to get permission from each and every one of us, before they can distribute/copy Bitcoin Core ever again (even unmodified).

Every month this goes by with no action (especoally after gmaxwell post a year ago makes this argument more likely to be pure bullshit

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
I am the guy

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:59:27 PM

Another Vcash hate thread huh?  Roll Eyes how surprising  Grin While monero trolls trash talk posting 24/7/365 on BCT for (4 xmr a day + overtime)  Cheesy

John Conner and his team are developing and coding. While Vcash team is releasing groundbreaking technologies and dropping updates. Monero's devs, paid trolls and sockpuppets make new threads circle jerking each other hating not only Vcash but others as well.

Why not work on your own coin instead of attacking other coins monero spammers? Perhaps they are incompetent to develop monero's amateur code base. You guys are really coming off as desperate.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:03:15 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 08:17:48 PM by smooth

Another Vcash hate thread huh?

No, this is a scam accusation thread. Getting all of the usual Vcash accounts to come and post on the thread does not change the scam accusations against EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash.

"Woe is me" for being hated on so much does not substantively refute the allegations.

Let's summarize:

One the one side there is fluffypony, me, gmaxwell, rnicoll, gjhiggins, Rick Storm, Luke-jr and others making specific, well-documented accusations. What do these people have in common? Basically nothing. Some are Bitcoin core devs, some are Monero core team members, some are not affiliated with any coin at all as far as I can tell. I don't know most of them and they probably don't all know each other either (with some obvious exceptions of course). Some of them have no obvious interest in Vcash other than having reviewed the code themselves when they saw the issue discussed and reaching the same conclusions (this was originally the case for me, BTW). Trying to make this about Monero or "Vcash hate" does not support your case. At all.

On the other side there are a bunch of technically ignorant long-time coin pumpers for Vanlliacoin/Vcash not responding substantively at all, discussing other coins, attacking motives, claiming that clearly copying actual code and lying about it is the same as Tesla copying a Model T because it has four wheels, etc.

The conclusion is pretty clear.

You're not fooling anyone.
ray88

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:14:49 PM

Another Vcash hate thread huh?  Roll Eyes how surprising  Grin While monero trolls trash talk posting 24/7/365 on BCT for (4 xmr a day + overtime)  Cheesy

John Conner and his team are developing and coding. While Vcash team is releasing groundbreaking technologies and dropping updates. Monero's devs, paid trolls and sockpuppets make new threads circle jerking each other hating not only Vcash but others as well.

Why not work on your own coin instead of attacking other coins monero spammers? Perhaps they are incompetent to develop monero's amateur code base. You guys are really coming off as desperate.

+1

No, this is a scam accusation thread. Getting all of the usual Vcash accounts to come and post on the thread does not change the scam accusations against EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash.

"Woe is me" for being hated on so much does not substantively refute the allegations.

Let's summarize:

One the one side you have fluffypony, me, gmaxwell, Rick Storm, Luke-jr and others making specific, well-documented accusations.

On the other side technically ignorant coin pumpers not responding substantively at all, discussing other coins, attacking motives, etc.

No worries you are not fooling anyone here either, your tactics are well know since 2014  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755840.0
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:22:08 PM

No worries you are not fooling anyone here either, your tactics are well know since 2014  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755840.0

Well done.

On the other side technically ignorant coin pumpers not responding substantively at all, discussing other coins, attacking motives, etc.

I am the guy

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:33:06 PM

Let's summarize:

One the one side there is fluffypony, me, gmaxwell, rnicoll, gjhiggins, Rick Storm, Luke-jr and others making specific, well-documented accusations. What do these people have in common? Basically nothing. Some are Bitcoin core devs, some are Monero core team members, some are not affiliated with any coin at all as far as I can tell. I don't know most of them and they probably don't all know each other either (with some obvious exceptions of course). Some of them have no obvious interest in Vcash other than having reviewed the code themselves when they saw the issue discussed and reaching the same conclusions (this was originally the case for me, BTW). Trying to make this about Monero or "Vcash hate" does not support your case. At all.

On the other side there are a bunch of technically ignorant long-time coin pumpers for Vanlliacoin/Vcash not responding substantively at all, discussing other coins, attacking motives, claiming that clearly copying actual code and lying about it is the same as Tesla copying a Model T because it has four wheels, etc.

I guess it's easier to make scam accusations than code huh? All day long posting on bitcointalk. Why not use that energy to make your coin better instead of spending all your time here? I think we know the answers to those questions. LMAO Cheesy

I am the guy

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:35:00 PM

I can taste their tears lol. So much butthurt here.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:14:20 PM

I guess it's easier to make scam accusations than code huh? All day long posting on bitcointalk. Why not use that energy to make your coin better instead of spending all your time here? I think we know the answers to those questions. LMAO Cheesy

Well done.

On the other side technically ignorant coin pumpers not responding substantively at all, discussing other coins, attacking motives, posting GIFs, etc.
I am the guy

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:08:33 PM

Well done.

On the other side technically ignorant coin pumpers not responding substantively at all, discussing other coins, attacking motives, posting GIFs, etc.

Proving my point again smooth. Your writing more lines here on Bitcointalk than lines of code for your broken coin without a GUI. ROFLMAO  Cheesy What a joke your community/coin have become.      

bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:07:37 PM

Well done.

so much bullshit.   Dont try to make Vcash group the Villains here, all this was caused by you and other Monero followers trying to spam bitcointalk and Vcash threads with your bullshit.  Fuck man you even started a Vcash thread so you could shit out your Monero trash talk in a Vcash announcement thread.

We arent VCash Shills, we follow it because we believe in what is doing. 
I used to follow cryptonote coins as well before I realized that you guys were sitting on a dungheap of code that you barely knew how to fix, because you forked it from a known scam.  There are a bunch of threads where your dev team has said so themselves.(although in more of an apology to why development is slow than as a statement about how messed up the Bytecoin code is)

John knows how to code, and Im guessing that he can understand your Bytecoin fork better than most people, in fact early in my discussions with him he referenced it with admiration when he was trying to figure out a way to take Vcash in an anonymous direction, but after researching it he found problems, and so did you (after they became obvious !!zeroday exploits suck).

You can try to slander him all you want, but the best your going to get is a zeroday exploit unfound until to late, and in the worst case you may get him to use the exploits when he has the time and resources to do so.

BTW I hear there is a new bytecoin clone out there that will have a nice slow mining release, maybe the dev of that coin can help you finally release something substantial.

john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:48:22 PM

John Connor experimenting with Monero codebase on January 4th:

John Connor explaining to Monero devs starting January 15 what caused the network split/fork (Monero devs claim DoS):

Who knew what first? The proof cannot be disputed. Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:23:47 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 12:35:41 AM by smooth

John Connor explaining to Monero devs starting January 15 what caused the network split/fork (Monero devs claim DoS):

smooth teaching john-conner how to read twitter timestamps:

The earliest tweet I could find from you on the topic was late in the day on January 15. The attack was publicly disclosed and a fix released earlier that day. Your previous tweets earlier in the month demonstrating your ignorance about how disk storage functions prove nothing related to this at all.

Unless you can show a timestamp before the incident and its cause (and fix) was made public, your claim of twitter timestamps proving your knowledge or involvement is a lie, just as your launch of Vcash on the basis of having written it from scratch (when actually significant portions of the code, at a minimum, were copied, refactored, and obfuscated portions of Bitcoin as documented by me, gmaxwell, rnicoll, gjhiggins, Rick Storm, Luke-jr and others) was also a lie.

You can claim the above list plus fluffypony, plus others who have made similar accusations against your scamming are all conspiring against you, are scared of you, or being controlled behind the scenes by Nick Szabo or whatever other delusional crap you can come up with. Or you or your cronies can try to change the subject and start ranting about Monero or me or burned out disk drives or alien abductions or whatever you like, but you are still not fooling anyone.

EDIT: Let's add one more witness to your lying and scamming. Howard Chu, the developer of the LMDB database, responding to one of your earlier lies about Monero's use of disk storage. Click through for the context, if desired:

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:28:33 AM

Damn, guys, I'm not used to sitting on the sidelines enjoying the read oppose to participating. One side's lucky that I don't have a horse in this race thanks to being too busy with my release. I kinda miss the days of BFL, Cryptsy, AMT, Black Arrow, Matt Carson's thingies, etc., left with only Leroy Fodor and Chantha Owen Lueung as toys to play with while taking a break from coding (HTML, CSS... and you guys thought I wasn't a real geek  Roll Eyes).
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:05:24 AM

blah blah blah

and what the problem if John Connor knew the exploit 13 and didn't tell you?
Are you so retarded as to think that after all the fud from you and monero community against Vcash he should warned you about the exploit 13?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: