Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EmilioMann, John Connor, & VanillaCoin/VCash are lying about Monero exploits  (Read 5832 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:13:16 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 03:53:05 AM by EmilioMann

commercial time:

Your attempt at forum sliding is both pathetic and damaging to your (non) argument.

Well, all fud from monero community last year, was to destroy Vcash, claiming that the dev stole the bitcoin's code, so he didn't know to code and never would deliver what was promised.

You and your gang called him scammer and Vcash a scam.

Well a year has passed, John Connor proved not only know how to code but also is one of the best dev in the crypto universe today.
He discovered faults and presented the solution on bitcoin's code, solved a failure on peercoin that affected all currencies with POS mining and found exploits in various currencies including the monero, so ...

He delivered everything promised in his roadmaps, on time and also implemented several other features that were not in the plans.
A year has passed and Vcash became the best crypto on market, with all the features listed in my other post running smoothly and without bugs.

And your monero? What has changed this year? Remains the same crapcoin ever and now with 12 zeroday exploits.

What matters to the market if JC would used a few bitcoin lines in your code (he didn't) but created a technically perfect currency that is close to being discovered and goes to the moon?

The only pathetic here are you, a crap coder that needs to stay all day in bctalk spreading fud against rival currencies, the thief Eduardo icebreaker and littleponey
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:20:45 AM

claiming that the dev stole the bitcoin's code

You act like the fact that many independent people who have examined the code state that he did exactly that makes no difference here. WTF?

so he didn't know to code and never would deliver what was promised

I never said that he didn't know how to code, so you are lying again. Especially considering that the code I (and others) looked at that he claimed to have written was actually not written by him, I would have no fucking idea.

As for not delivering "what was promised", that is absolutely the case. He promised a coin written "entirely from scratch", and some investors have said they bought into the coin when it was launched on that basis.

So he indeed failed to deliver what he promised, misrepresented what he did deliver, and is a lying scammer. You can't change that by implementing a few more features. Oh, you implemented SPV wallets? Your code-stealing, misrepresenting, unsupported FUD, and other scamming are now hereby forgiven. Again, WTFF?!!

The lies and scams continue with his unsupported claims of Monero exploits and further of his lies (documented above in pictures for those you Vcash idiots who may be too stupid to read) about twitter timestamps proving his claims.

And your monero?

Unless you or john-conner can back up his claims of twitter timestamps proving that had and has Monero exploits, then Monero is irrelevant here. So far you have not and fluffypony's accusation of lying and scamming appears validated. Your constant walls of text about Monero appears to be another form of forum sliding in order to obfuscate the well-documented charges against Vcash, john-conner, and yourself. It is making you look even worse. Don't do it.
bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:41:22 AM

Careful John-Connor,  this whole thread is a ruse to try to get you to make a threat of extortion.
you are completely in your legal rights to use a zeroday exploit if you see fit, but not within your rights to demand money for not using them.

Just use the exploits as you see fit or sell them to someone who will.
dont fall for this shit.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:03:48 AM

Normally anyone against Monero gets a silent nod from me and i step aside quietly and let them have at it.
But ...  Grin

I do KNOW that there is a big difference between a coder saying he can code
vs. a guy claiming he wrote specific code he did NOT.

In the cracking software & games scene i seen a LOT of that shit for many years
and it actually made me quit putting things put publicly for the most part as well as perma-retiring from some communities.
Basically there is a plague of little shits that come on the web and steal peoples work
then thy bend over backwards to play dumb about it.

VCash guy *may* have done this ..but since i have never looked at either code base i can't judge here.
(this issue was brought up earlier)

Also, the phenomena of crying FUD sickens the living fuck out of my both ways
for or against any coin i don't care.

Sorry but when you cry FUD like a little bitch i lose respect for you all.
No other scene online has such a ripe, voracious, intense, rabid level of "Crying FUD" as this one.
And you all just end up sounding like a bunch of whiny little fucking stupid brats when you talk like that.
Seriously, grow the fuck up snotty sniveling snot nose brats.
Are you adults ?
Then grow the fuck up and act like one !

You cry FUD i will buy you some bloody Pampers cry baby suck holes.
And no this comment is not *more* Trolling either (you guys wouldn't know trolling even if you were trolled on)

So as much as i dislike Monero i don't see any solid proof i can latch onto here to sink my teeth into.

The conspiracy stuff is sketchy and crying FUD or Troll is just tiring childish bullshit.
I personally just like the facts no matter how pretty or ugly who cares.. just keep it real.
Which is a bit hard in a scene where we have THOUSANDS of coins and yet MORE coming.
Made by a group of coin dev's who change their Bitcointalk account name more than the damn underwear.
So bearing that in mind it's hilarious trying to expect a level of honesty or integrity from sleazy greedy fuckheads.

Made a coin did you ?
Let me guess POW.. POS.. or IPO and let me guess.. i have to give you Bitcoins for your "new" coin ?  Roll Eyes

But hey scream "I'm legit" then say "but my coin is legit" and then say "We're different"
While you hold your hand out for BITCOIN $$$

You a coder assholes ?
Prove it fuckers.. step on up and do something useful for once instead of what smooth said.
How hard is it to re-write someone else's code and mod it a bit then re brand it ?
Hint: It's NOT Wink
So what ?
Duh the obvious ..IMPROVE on Bitcoin !
Make a new distribution system that is better than Bitcoin if Mining is so bad.
Or.. just keep making 8,000 god damn "crowd funded" yet to be made vaporware digital pyramid-scheme tokens.

You can't pull your little pecker out and yank it and scream i am "Mr. dev's ultra mega coder" when..
you post ANOTHER stupid ass gay scammy ICO.
That tells me you can NOT code.

Anyway.. My gripe with Monero has never ever been about their coding.
My 2 main issues has been the behavior of the people surrounding it and their "features" or direction.
The very concept of an anonymous coin i think is a foolish proposition and simply a bad idea.
It would have been far smarter for them to do the opposite and make a coin more govt compliant.
They may have had world wide adoption accomplished already had they done that instead.
Or ?
Make an anon coin that is centralized and backed by a couple coders vs planet earth's hackers.
Who will win ? duh ..the odds is stacked against them.

So i never tried to say they can't code or don't have some skills.
Just that i felt their skills were misdirected and their attempts to "market" the coin has been an epic failure.

The whole one coin group vs another coin group is something none of us want to hear about.
We ALL roll our eyes ..so we better see some solid proof to go with accusations.

I can envision smooth criticizing some specific coin like VCash or otherwise
but i honestly can't picture them organizing some campaign of "FUD" deliberately to attack another coin.
..aside from Dash maybe hahahha
Like a random bit of commentary from a guy does not constitute some conspiracy / agenda.
I don't think the Monero guys really give two shits about VCASH until the VCASH guys
spout of about exploits..

Lastly i think VCASH is a far better name than Monero.
I still think the name Monero is incredibly gay.
Makes me think of some kind of shitty foreign Mexican dollar or something
Like some lame ass currency worth less than the peso called a Dollero or something.
Who ever came up with the name Monero should be fired !!!

/end Monero rant Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:34:03 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 11:00:15 PM by I am the guy

First in for most the usual xmr circle jerking gang (we know who they are) are assholes and need to get their heads out their collective asses.

Last year or so the vanillacoin (at the time) community was small. Their were 2 threads then. Both threads had positive vibes and a lot of interest. Then the trolling started. First it started out small here and there... then in months we had multiple accusations ranging from scam, fraud, scammers etc from random nicks (grudges), monero gang, and gmaxwell. Shit went side ways fast. There was little the community could do about it. Leaving was the only reasonable thing to do as Vcash was still in its infancy.

As for John, he has a clear vision for Vcash. Sure his personality isn't what we expect or like but who gives a shit. It's who he is. I could care less about forum migration that happened last year. So as along as he codes and delivers on his promises. Which he has done time after time. That's what's important. I could give two shits on how people perceive John, so as long as he delivers on the technology. And he has. I've come to respect John because so far he made all the right decisions for Vcash. Sure some will bitch but that's life, don't like it? Tough shit. Anyone is more than welcome to leave. John doesn't owe anything to anyone.  

John has already addressed gmaxwell BS on v.cash/forums/ and is posted on bct. It's settled.

As for accusations about Johns code that has been explained to death more times than I can count. Almost every new topic opened about vanillacoin (unmoderated) by a genuinely interested people would get fudded by the monero gang like clock work. Like a broken record over and over again. It was basically repeated to death like dash instamine crap. John made the decision to leave the forums because these trolls were trolling our small community and it got ugly. Vcash was VERY early beta then, John always made a point about necessary block chain changes early on and emphasize it. Vcash's development over the last year alone is a testament to that. Look at the Vcash project Github. It's incredibly impressive the amount of work John has put into Vcash from the start. Though this means very little to smooth and his xmr friends. Nor hasn't it stopped or slowed smooth's and his circle jerk accounts endless slander toward Vcash, the community and John. It's because Vcash poses a real threat to monero and they know it. You would have to be an idiot (or newb) not to see that. We all know they are not above that either. It's so obvious it boggles my mind why more people don't come to that conclusion. Seems hard work doesn't go unpunished in altcoin land.

As for exploits, remember when I mentioned earlier about xmr circle jerking gang are assholes? Well they're double D triple grade A douchebags. Why in the heck would John have any empathy toward these ass hats? Don't believe me, look at Johns trust rating FFS. Before GingerAle's offer these assholes were still running their mouths completely disregarding possible exploits. John sent a clear message. Don't piss him off, stop the slander and the same old tiring FUD. I don't give a rats ass what spoetnik thinks. I'm calling like I see it. These monero trolls are what makes BCT a hostile cesspool. But these trash posting rtards don't get it. Continue the bullshit, there will be consequences. Welcome to the real world. What they do is up to them. Don't go crying to mommy.

What John chooses to do with these zero day exploits is his business. John isn't cold either, I recall him helping out peercoin/novacoin sometime ago without the typical crypto drama or douchebaggary.

Respect, gotta give it to get it. That's my two nillas.

ray88

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

First in for most the usual xmr circle jerking gang (we know who they are) are assholes and need to get their heads out their collective asses.

Last year or so the vanillacoin (at the time) community was small. Their were 2 threads then. Both threads had positive vibes and a lot of interest. Then the trolling started. First it started out small here and there... then in months we had multiple accusations ranging from scam, fraud, scammers etc from random nicks (grudges), monero gang, and gmaxwell. Shit went side ways fast. There was little the community could do about it. Leaving was the only reasonable thing to do as Vcash was still in its infancy.

As for John, he has a clear vision for Vcash. Sure his personality isn't what we expect or like but who gives a shit. It's who he is. I could care less about forum migration that happened last year. So as along as he codes and delivers on his promises. Which he has done time after time. That's what's important. I could give two shits on how people perceive John, so as long as he delivers on the technology. And he has. I've come to respect John because so far he made all the right decisions for Vcash. Sure some will bitch but that's life, don't like it? Tough shit. Anyone is more than welcome to leave. John doesn't owe anything to anyone.  

John has already addressed gmaxwell BS on v.cash/forums/ and is posted on bct. It's settled.

As for accusations about Johns code that has been explained to death more times than I can counted. Almost every new topic opened about vanillacoin (unmoderated) by a genuinely interested people would get fudded by the monero gang like clock work. Like a broken record over and over again. It was basically repeated to death like dash instamine crap. John made the decision to leave the forums because these trolls were trolling our small community and it got ugly. Vcash was VERY early beta then, John always made a point about necessary block chain changes early on and emphasize it. Vcash's development over the last year alone is a testament to that. Look at the Vcash project Github. It's incredibly impressive the amount of work John has put into Vcash from the start. Though this means very little to smooth and his xmr friends. Nor hasn't it stopped or slowed smooth's and his circle jerk accounts endless slander toward Vcash, the community and John. It's because Vcash poses a real threat to monero and they know it. You would have to be an idiot (or newb) not to see that. We all know they are not above that either. It's so obvious it boggles my mind why more people don't come to that conclusion. Seems hard work doesn't go unpunished in altcoin land.

As for exploits, remember when I mentioned earlier about xmr circle jerking gang are assholes? Well they're double D triple grade A douchebags. Why in the heck would John have any empathy toward these ass hats? Don't believe me, look at John trust rating FFS. Before GinerAle's offer these assholes were still running their mouths completely disregarding possible exploits. John sent a clear message. Don't piss him off, stop the slander and the same old tiring FUD. I don't give a rats ass what spoetnik thinks. I'm calling like I see it. These monero trolls are what makes BCT a hostile cesspool. But these trash posting rtards don't get it. Continue the bullshit, there will be consequences. Welcome to the real world. What they do is up to them. Don't go crying to mommy.

What John chooses to do with these zero day exploits is his business. John isn't cold either, I recall him helping out peercoin/novacoin sometime ago without the typical crypto drama or douchebaggary.

Cant agree more !
bigfryguy

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

As for accusations about Johns code that has been explained to death more times than I can counted. Almost every new topic opened about vanillacoin (unmoderated) by a genuinely interested people would get fudded by the monero gang like clock work. Like a broken record over and over again. It was basically repeated to death like dash instamine crap. John made the decision to leave the forums because these trolls were trolling our small community and it got ugly. Vcash was VERY early beta then, John always made a point about necessary block chain changes early on and emphasize it. Vcash's development over the last year alone is a testament to that. Look at the Vcash project Github. It's incredibly impressive the amount of work John has put into Vcash from the start. Though this means very little to smooth and his xmr friends. Nor hasn't it stopped or slowed smooth's and his circle jerk accounts endless slander toward Vcash, the community and John. It's because Vcash poses a real threat to monero and they know it. You would have to be an idiot (or newb) not to see that. We all know they are not above that either. It's so obvious it boggles my mind why more people don't come to that conclusion. Seems hard work doesn't go unpunished in altcoin land.

As for exploits, remember when I mentioned earlier about xmr circle jerking gang are assholes? Well they're double D triple grade A douchebags. Why in the heck would John have any empathy toward these ass hats? Don't believe me, look at John trust rating FFS. Before GinerAle's offer these assholes were still running their mouths completely disregarding possible exploits. John sent a clear message. Don't piss him off, stop the slander and the same old tiring FUD. I don't give a rats ass what spoetnik thinks. I'm calling like I see it. These monero trolls are what makes BCT a hostile cesspool. But these trash posting rtards don't get it. Continue the bullshit, there will be consequences. Welcome to the real world. What they do is up to them. Don't go crying to mommy.

I agree with with this wholeheartedly as well.

and Spoetnik your right, I have also been drawn into this circle jerk conversation getting more and more frustrated daily by it.
after reading your post I have decided to disengage with the monero community, and if in the end all I see is ignored posts posting and reposting shit in the Vcash topics) I will just leave bitcointalk.

thank you for this, my mood the last few months has become ever more frustrated as I have spent to much time wasting breath on this discussion.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:12:10 PM

I first became aware of fluffypony here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKd7F-10lxM&feature=youtu.be&t=360. To me, he came across as a good guy.

Again, I don't have a horse in this race.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:55:53 PM

Why did you lie and defraud the XMR investors by claiming a DoS attack when clearly I knew otherwise and since I told you you should have known also? This is not really a question, Monero lied and defrauded it's investors while I told them the truth regarding the exploit. Monero is embarrassed. This can never be denied.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:09:19 PM

As for accusations about Johns code that has been explained to death more times than I can count. Almost every new topic opened about vanillacoin (unmoderated) by a genuinely interested people would get fudded by the monero gang like clock work. Like a broken record over and over again. It was basically repeated to death like dash instamine crap. John made the decision to leave the forums because these trolls were trolling our small community and it got ugly. Vcash was VERY early beta then, John always made a point about necessary block chain changes early on and emphasize it. Vcash's development over the last year alone is a testament to that. Look at the Vcash project Github. It's incredibly impressive the amount of work John has put into Vcash from the start. Though this means very little to smooth and his xmr friends. Nor hasn't it stopped or slowed smooth's and his circle jerk accounts endless slander toward Vcash, the community and John. It's because Vcash poses a real threat to monero and they know it. You would have to be an idiot (or newb) not to see that. We all know they are not above that either. It's so obvious it boggles my mind why more people don't come to that conclusion. Seems hard work doesn't go unpunished in altcoin land.

Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 07:09:51 PM

These monero trolls are what makes BCT a hostile cesspool. But these trash posting rtards don't get it.

Continue the bullshit, there will be consequences.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 07:20:16 PM

maybe he did rip off some Bitcoin code.

Ignore it

Maybe?  There's no maybe about it.  John was caught red handed, dead to rights.  Why are you pretending otherwise?

I politely reported the copyright violation (the code being a copy of Bitcoin Core run through an auto-formatter with all the attribution removed) as an issue on the github for the project and john-connor accused me of stalking him and then hid the issue tracker on that github from public view. :-/

I'm glad Greg Maxwell posted a warning about the fraud behind Vtrash.

"If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud". -Nassim Taleb

What does it make you when you see fraud, but then recommend everyone ignore the fraud?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ray88

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:41:57 PM

Ignore it

Maybe?  There's no maybe about it.  John was caught red handed, dead to rights.  Why are you pretending otherwise?

I politely reported the copyright violation (the code being a copy of Bitcoin Core run through an auto-formatter with all the attribution removed) as an issue on the github for the project and john-connor accused me of stalking him and then hid the issue tracker on that github from public view. :-/

What does it make you when you see fraud, but then recommend everyone ignore the fraud?

The fraud master call others fraud lolz

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:50:17 PM

Ignore it

Maybe?  There's no maybe about it.  John was caught red handed, dead to rights.  Why are you pretending otherwise?

Look what I learnt today: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Swan_(Taleb_book)#Coping_with_Black_Swan_events

The main idea in Taleb's book is not to attempt to predict Black Swan events, but to build robustness to negative ones that occur and to be able to exploit positive ones. Taleb contends that banks and trading firms are very vulnerable to hazardous Black Swan events and are exposed to losses beyond those that are predicted by their defective financial models.

The book's position is that a Black Swan event depends on the observer—using a simple example, what may be a Black Swan surprise for a turkey is not a Black Swan surprise for its butcher—hence the objective should be to "avoid being the turkey" by identifying areas of vulnerability in order to "turn the Black Swans white".
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:48:05 PM

Why did you lie and defraud the XMR investors by claiming a DoS attack when clearly I knew otherwise and since I told you you should have known also? This is not really a question, Monero lied and defrauded it's investors while I told them the truth regarding the exploit. Monero is embarrassed. This can never be denied.

There was no lie, because denial of service attack is exactly what it was:

In computing, a denial-of-service (DoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, such as to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet

By injecting a block that not handled properly by some nodes, it was an attempt to make the Monero payment network (and various services depending on it) unavailable to its intended users. In fact it did (at least indirectly) successfully do this when exchanges and possibly other services (maybe MoneroDice; I'm not sure) responded to the act by shutting down wallet transactions as a precaution.

DoS is also a common term used when describing application level vulnerabilities which cause a component or system to become unavailable (usually via a crash, resource exhaustion, or application-level state failure) but do not allow remote access (remote code execution) or access beyond intended limits (privilege escalation). Here is one recent example: https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-4951

Perhaps you are confusing DoS, a general term, with DDoS, a specific form of a attack that did not apply here. I don't really or care, nor can I help with your stupidity or dishonesty; only you can try to improve yourself if you so choose.

Anyway, what Monero did or did not do is irrelevant to this thread and you are not helping your case by bringing it up. If you think Monero defrauded investors by calling a denial-of-service attack a denial-of-service attack, then you should open a thread to make that accusation. GLWT.

@Wolf0 I'm not in a beauty or popularity contest. I don't care whether I "look bad" to you. If you have another argument to make as to why john-connor and the rest of the Vcash scammers should get pass on their well-documented dishonest and harmful conduct (particularly when I ask for no such special treatment myself), particularly when we are discussing it on a Scam Accusation thread, please let me know, because that one is uninteresting to me.

bigfryguy

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:10:08 PM

so gmaxwell reported it in january 2014 and no action has been taken?Huh  looks like there is more to John Connor and his connection to open SSL and Bitcoin than meets the eye

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:23:33 PM

so gmaxwell reported it in january 2014 and no action has been taken?Huh  looks like there is more to John Connor and his connection to open SSL and Bitcoin than meets the eye

This attempted deflection is invalid as I have explained before. John-connor is not the copyright holder of the relevant openssl code that was clearly copied, nor is he the copyright holder of all of the relevant Bitcoin code that was clearly copied. As such he is still required to comply with the attribution requirements of the license, both as a matter of copyright, and as a matter of not misleading investors about the origin of the code he falsely claimed to have written from scratch. Also, that copyright holders have not, so far, taken other action does not mean that they won't decide take other action some time in the next 50+ years.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:27:53 PM

This attempted deflection is invalid as I have explained before. John-connor is not the copyright holder of the relevant openssl code that was clearly copied, nor is he the copyright holder of all of the relevant Bitcoin code that was clearly copied. As such he is still required to comply with the attribution requirements of the license, both as a matter of copyright, and as a matter of not misleading investors about the origin of the code he falsely claimed to have written from scratch. Also, that copyright holders have not, so far, taken other action does not mean that they won't decide take other action some time in the next 50+ years.

Assuming the copyright doesn't expire if not enforced, nobody cares enough about Vtrash to bother with the issue because it's such an obscure/generic/unremarkable typical shitcoin.

If by some crazy miracle Vtrash gains in prominence, it's only a matter of time before the core devs start taking greater, possibly actionable, offense to their brilliance and hard/meticulous work being plagiarized by Scumbag John Connor.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bigfryguy

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:35:51 AM

back on topic though John offerred to sell you the exploits, and you guys havent once come forward to find out if this is true or not.  simple answer to this whole debate.

put up a bounty and see if he has what he says he has.

I am sure Monero has enough funds between you bagholders to pay for these bug/exploits.

your bluff was called days ago and still there is silence where there should be resolve.  prove John wrong if you are so sure, offer a bounty in esrow and prove him wrong.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:44:40 AM

back on topic though John offerred to sell you the exploits, and you guys havent once come forward to find out if this is true or not.  simple answer to this whole debate.

put up a bounty and see if he has what he says he has.

I am sure Monero has enough funds between you bagholders to pay for these bug/exploits.

your bluff was called days ago and still there is silence where there should be resolve.  prove John wrong if you are so sure, offer a bounty in esrow and prove him wrong.

As an outsider looking in, why should or would, anyone do that? That's just stupid. "Oh hey, can i offer you thousands of dollars for something of which you are unwilling to provide any proof of?"  Wtf does escrow have to do with that bs?  Huh

This is one seriously delusional SA thread, but whatevs... Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████