Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 16285 times)
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:06:00 PM

Yeah, there are no mysterious whales accumulating right now. Just people with a few btc buying up the sell side. Which was not a lot. That's what I was scared of trying to place 4 btc buy order at 200...incase this happened. I'm hoping I can still get sub 250 tho
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:01:49 AM

14 BTC daily volume, and you guys are getting excited about whales entering?

It probably only took about 1 BTC to move up 100 Sats.

Who's getting excited for a whale?...tell me where someone said oh I'm excited there is a whale buying. I simply am seeing someone every day or so eat up the sell wall in one go, that buy is 80% of the volume now, its worthy of a comment on.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:07:45 AM

Looks like a Whale is moving into Loyyal.

Yes, and this announcement was most likely the cause:

TCG Digital and Loyyal Announce Strategic Partnership and Integration for Their Clients

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tcg-digital-and-loyyal-announce-strategic-partnership-and-integration-for-their-clients-300279418.html

The progress from LOYYAL is awesome!!!

I think the big win was the partnership and client Deloitte...they are connected to so many global major companies I expect it to be like a weekly event a decent sized company will announce a partnership. What I do know is IF say a FACTOM or a NEM pushed out these kind of partnerships/clients the price would blow through the roof. Factom blew up on the idea it would store some chinese smart city info which I bet in reality is not such a big deal. Deloitte is MASSIVE its revenue its revenue is 35 billion, compare that to say Amazon of 100 million which is obviously a behemoth and this is just one partnership and client. Seriously its gone over most peoples heads here cause they only know tech companies and household names.

Plus I think when these companies come on board they really will add and use the project as in real circulation of the 'points' from the platform. I mean they want the tech and platform, its not like its just a friendly partnership...they need the program to help their company.  I'll say it again I see this in top 10 coins at some point with millions flowing through the platform. I'm holding for as long as it takes....Its almost guaranteed its gonna be huge if you can judge the news correctly.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:53:31 AM

TCG Digital and Loyyal Announce Strategic Partnership and Integration for Their Clients

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tcg-digital-and-loyyal-announce-strategic-partnership-and-integration-for-their-clients-300279418.html

I think the big win was the partnership and client Deloitte...they are connected to so many global major companies I expect it to be like a weekly event a decent sized company will announce a partnership. What I do know is IF say a FACTOM or a NEM pushed out these kind of partnerships/clients the price would blow through the roof. Factom blew up on the idea it would store some chinese smart city info which I bet in reality is not such a big deal. Deloitte is MASSIVE its revenue its revenue is 35 billion, compare that to say Amazon of 100 million which is obviously a behemoth and this is just one partnership and client. Seriously its gone over most peoples heads here cause they only know tech companies and household names.

Plus I think when these companies come on board they really will add and use the project as in real circulation of the 'points' from the platform. I mean they want the tech and platform, its not like its just a friendly partnership...they need the program to help their company.  I'll say it again I see this in top 10 coins at some point with millions flowing through the platform. I'm holding for as long as it takes....Its almost guaranteed its gonna be huge if you can judge the news correctly.

Yes i agree! Smiley

(I'll say it again I see this in top 10 coins at some point with millions flowing through the platform)

Yes I think we will see the Top 10 in the future, when the company have the same progress,but it needs time.

I am pretty sure a stable TOP 30 is a realistic aim in the next 2-4 months
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

Plus I think when these companies come on board they really will add and use the project as in real circulation of the 'points' from the platform. I mean they want the tech and platform, its not like its just a friendly partnership...they need the program to help their company.  I'll say it again I see this in top 10 coins at some point with millions flowing through the platform. I'm holding for as long as it takes....Its almost guaranteed its gonna be huge if you can judge the news correctly.

Yes i agree! Smiley

(I'll say it again I see this in top 10 coins at some point with millions flowing through the platform)

Yes I think we will see the Top 10 in the future, when the company have the same progress,but it needs time.

I am pretty sure a stable TOP 30 is a realistic aim in the next 2-4 months

I do too....BUT it does need that rebranding across the board....its superficial but people won't push a coin called RibbetRewards into the major league IMO...

Talking of that I wonder if we should ask Bittrex and Coinmarketcap to change to Loyyal logo?

http://loyyal.com/images/logo-sm.png

Normally I would say lets wait for developer etc but honestly I think in a good way Loyyal aren't that concerned with exchanges and Bitcointalk etc. They seem like a company that just happens to be using the blockchain for its company. Some might not like the lack of handholding but I actually like it. They are busy building a real company it seems while most developers are trying to push the price up and dump premines. Its a refreshing change, but of course I'm sure they aren't completely disconnected to the Bitcoin community as you can see by the kind of blockchain meet ups and people they are connected to.
ThePatient

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:15:21 PM

Well if there's going to be a whole new blockchain (kind of like with what happened with sys2.0), then the exchanges should wait and only call it Loyyal when we're using the loyyal blockchain.

But I still don't fully understand/know what's happening with all that.
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:17:30 PM

We should fund an unofficial marketing campaign.

I'd contribute.....
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:22:30 PM

Well if there's going to be a whole new blockchain (kind of like with what happened with sys2.0), then the exchanges should wait and only call it Loyyal when we're using the loyyal blockchain.

But I still don't fully understand/know what's happening with all that.

I put a request in to coinmarketcap and Bittrex earlier today to change the logo because Ribbet has already rebranded. The move to another blockchain is another issue as well but it seems logical to me if the project is called Loyyal then have it called Loyyal...right?
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:28:09 PM

I'd contribute.....

Marketing campaigns are in my opinion an utter waste of time and money. The coin community in a heartbeat find out of a coin is hot or not. The best advertising in my mind has always been a rising price and a great concept....we have both at the moment.

The real world marketing to real users is what Loyyal is clearly doing brilliantly already. Loyyal to me seems like a really serious tech startup, lets understand this is a corporate project, it's not for the average guy to pick up and use its for companies to plan a loyalty program around....it certainly doesn't need some half assed Twitter campaign embarrassing it from us. They are already getting the press that most major coins would kill for anyway...
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:30:00 PM

I'd contribute.....

Marketing campaigns are in my opinion an utter waste of time and money. The coin community in a heartbeat find out of a coin is hot or not. The best advertising in my mind has always been a rising price and a great concept....we have both at the moment.

The real world marketing to real users is what Loyyal is clearly doing brilliantly already. Loyyal to me seems like a really serious tech startup....it certainly doesn't need some half assed Twitter campaign embarrassing it from us. They are already getting the press that most major coins would kill for anyway...

Whole Silicon Valley is succesfull thanks to marketing.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:34:13 PM

I'd contribute.....

The real world marketing to real users is what Loyyal is clearly doing brilliantly already. Loyyal to me seems like a really serious tech startup....it certainly doesn't need some half assed Twitter campaign embarrassing it from us. They are already getting the press that most major coins would kill for anyway...

Whole Silicon Valley is succesfull thanks to marketing.

Sorry but that has got to be the most empty statement I have heard for a long time.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:21:12 PM

FYI, Coinmarketcap has now got the correct logo of Loyyal.

Tiny as hell.......but correct.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:49:35 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loyyal/

yes Smiley

LOYYAL is doing a good job!
no changes caused through BTC!!!
That was a hard rise!
kwest

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:15:06 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loyyal/

yes Smiley

LOYYAL is doing a good job!
no changes caused through BTC!!!
That was a hard rise!

Hm... 400,000,000 RBR available supply / 1,000,000,000 RBR total supply. Was this always the case? I didn't notice it before.
Anyway, that makes the market cap more than twice as high in reality.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:40:41 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 04:23:19 AM by dannyman

Value is based on available supply which is the 400,000,000 not the 1,000,000,000. The available supply is actually very unclear because my understanding is a massive amount was lost with Cryptsy? How much I don't know....And as Cryptsy has been taken into receivership realistically these coins will never go back on the market...So actually the marketcap is cheap than shown.

It's important to know also this is not usual POS coin. Its a hybrid where a stake is given at point of transaction...so distribution will depend on real purchases being made....unique to a blockchain.

I hope people didn't give up their tokens cheap based on this misinformation... Cry
ThePatient

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:57:12 AM

Today was a seller's day. Looks like we may retrace to 200 again
frontier8

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:05:45 AM

when will the ico start?

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:39:07 AM

when will the ico start?

They had one in like 2014 or something.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:56:19 AM

Today was a seller's day. Looks like we may retrace to 200 again

Lets see if you can.... Grin
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:33:39 AM

when will the ico start?

They had one in like 2014 or something.
Yeah, they had an airdrop so gave out I think it was about 40k to those that signed up back then, no ICO as far as I know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: