Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing 50 bitcoins gambling  (Read 7882 times)
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:27:55 PM

That's a big money on today's current price, I regret that if I'm on the situation of niagwai and it will be better for me if I'm not going to share my losses. That will make me feel bad all the time and I can't recover immediately with as the price of bitcoin is still pumping.
Yes its a big regrettion who owned that 50 bitcoins because if you exchange that it will makes you millionaire now. Its hard to recover if you lose that big amount of bitcoin because it is still in your mind and it is hard for you to forget that big amount of bitcoin. So i think just give up gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

That's a big money on today's current price, I regret that if I'm on the situation of niagwai and it will be better for me if I'm not going to share my losses. That will make me feel bad all the time and I can't recover immediately with as the price of bitcoin is still pumping.
Yes its a big regrettion who owned that 50 bitcoins because if you exchange that it will makes you millionaire now. Its hard to recover if you lose that big amount of bitcoin because it is still in your mind and it is hard for you to forget that big amount of bitcoin. So i think just give up gambling.
Millionaire in terms of local currency but converting it to USD that will be estimated to $290,000 and you can have a lot of things with that amount. I want to know on how many bitcoins he got now and if he wondered that bitcoin price will be reaching this moment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:04:03 PM

I have seen a guy loosing 1000 bitcoins in just one bet on justdice and another guy loosing more than 300+ btc on pd. but at that time btc was much less than 200$. This guy is really crazy or too rich to afford that much of money.
I agree seeing someone to bet 50 bitcoin when the price is already on 6K$ I really cant comprehend what kind of reasong was that ?  maybe he was just crazy or making stories , Owning already a 50 worth of bitcoins make you already rich I Just cant understand why you need to be richer ? are you not contented in your life ?

Probalby they have hundred of thousand of Bitcoin so they do not mind losing 300 or 1000 bitcoins in one roll.  I can also do that if I have that amount of BTC Smiley.  That may sounds crazy but as i said if I have hundred of thousands of BTC that 1000 BTC is nothing but some dust. 
And they probably bought bitcoin at a cheaper price and at that time bitcoin is not that expensive so its okay to lose that amount of money they weren't inform that bitcoin price can come this far and all they can think about is to gamble.

I think it is not a thing to talk about is in. Because the main thing should be at blame is yourself, for if we never touch gambling was certainly not going to get a major defeat. 50 BTC is not the numbers a little bit, because if we can't properly maintain all things sure losses can be obtained (such as gambling). Gambling does require a far greater power than other things and also self control is the primary key.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

Now it's a high BTC price and a gambler is not a paranormal who can read the exact price of BTC in the future,all the gamblers want a quick and happy way in making a profit.And the post date is may 2016 which at that time BTC is not as high as now dude.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:11:01 PM

There is no doubt in this fact that at present where it is hard to earn one bitcoin, losing 50 is a big trauma and torture as well. You are never ever going to come out of regret for playing with such a big amount and I believe this person must be a gambling addict, otherwise no sensible man is going to bet 50 bitcoin ever because he knows the worth of bitcoin and is well aware of the consequences of losing such a big amount.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:17:09 AM

There is no doubt in this fact that at present where it is hard to earn one bitcoin, losing 50 is a big trauma and torture as well. You are never ever going to come out of regret for playing with such a big amount and I believe this person must be a gambling addict, otherwise no sensible man is going to bet 50 bitcoin ever because he knows the worth of bitcoin and is well aware of the consequences of losing such a big amount.
He can be a high roller and in may it was much smaller amount of money.
Of course he can be gambling addict person but I still think about him like about high roller.

It would be interesting to know more details.

Also, taking in consideration that bet was made in btc - he could be insider or person related to that event Wink
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:27:07 AM

50 bitcoin is worth more than $290,000 it is very huge amount
I will cry everyday if i lose that amount in gambling and maybe will never come back to gambling Cheesy
50 bitcoin lose at basketball betting maybe too believe that team will win
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

I have seen a guy loosing 1000 bitcoins in just one bet on justdice and another guy loosing more than 300+ btc on pd. but at that time btc was much less than 200$. This guy is really crazy or too rich to afford that much of money.
I agree seeing someone to bet 50 bitcoin when the price is already on 6K$ I really cant comprehend what kind of reasong was that ?  maybe he was just crazy or making stories , Owning already a 50 worth of bitcoins make you already rich I Just cant understand why you need to be richer ? are you not contented in your life ?

Probalby they have hundred of thousand of Bitcoin so they do not mind losing 300 or 1000 bitcoins in one roll.  I can also do that if I have that amount of BTC Smiley.  That may sounds crazy but as i said if I have hundred of thousands of BTC that 1000 BTC is nothing but some dust. 
And they probably bought bitcoin at a cheaper price and at that time bitcoin is not that expensive so its okay to lose that amount of money they weren't inform that bitcoin price can come this far and all they can think about is to gamble.
For this, it is often advised to put your coin in only that thing, about which you are enough confident. There are so many people who are putting bitcoin in gambling, for any odd reason behind their act, I must say they are the most foolish peeps on this planet earth. They must have known the importance of bitcoin, so for now, sad feeling from them from my side.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

50 BTC is a big amount already. If i were in his shoes, i will feel lost losing that huge amount. I will regret, and blame myself for being greedy to win without thinking that i am losing already instead of winning. So, guys you should've known how to control yourselves, your money and your eagerness to win. This is a lesson to be learned not just by him but to everyone of us.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

How would you feel if you lost 50 btc after gambling... https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/92ff9f2dmRCeSttM0U0a1dPZ0tTSDd4OW4vZz09/r/2744 What's the biggest loss you've taken before, and do you have any good coping strategies? I do wonder if it's better or not to express anger or to just try and ignore it as best as possible. Personally I just get angry and yell some swears, but curious how other people react when losing and any tips on coping.

Man, that was a terrible lost. My gambling experience was good at the first but still end up bad. I used my 600k sats in bitkong and I've won BTC.01  but my greed was too strong and when I lost all I played another 200k sats but after I lost it again I stopped and I quit and I told myself this is enough.

Well I had the same fate. I gambled with 0.1 and waged it at 97% chance to win on dice, which gave about 1% profit per roll. I profited and doubled my initial money, but problem is, two straight losses on that chance occurred. I ended up with nothing and deposited anew, and just got the same fate. I ended with a balance of -0.2 on the site, which is pretty devastating to me, since I should have not gambled that money. It was for my savings.
Wow! That must have been crazy losing your savings totally into gambling. That is one thing about gambling anyway, it keeps driving you the more to keep pushing your luck until you lose everything and the mistake you made at that point was not telling yourself to stop or probably just making use of what you can afford to lose.

I have known gambling to be this, and I have never pushed my luck too far knowing even luck can get tired. Which is the reason I have always gambled very little I know won't hurt me and it my luck wants to shine for that period, then I will appreciate, if not, I move on, but my savings? No way!
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

I think it's lose to much, must control the budget before lose to much. I think lose until 0.005 BTC is ok.
If not set budget and control like that, will lose until 100 BTC. For my suggest that amount (50 bitcoins) better do invest.

yeah if we have more than 100 btc then losing 50 btc is not be a problem. but most of people which only have less than 5 btc have big dreams to win much of bitcoin from gambling but some of them is loss more than half from the total amount they have. and yes i am agree to use 50 btc for investment because at least we can see that our bitcoin can works properly and we can have additional income so this will be a good lesson to us to prevent this so we can control our emotion.
It is not possible for me to gamble of 50 bitcoins, because if I have 50 bitcoins then I do no need to gamble because 50 bitcoin in my community means the richest person in the community. 50 bitcoin is about 35000000 in my local currency and it is as big as ordinary person cannot even think of such huge money. If I have such money then I do not need to do any other work for making money.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:04:44 PM

Losing 50 bitcoin means losing all my property and everything. If I lost 50 bitcoin I will be mental patient because 50 bitcoin means the richest person in the community and if a richest person come to the road due to no money then you should think of his condition. I will gamble such huge money. it is beyond my limitations and if gamble I will look my pocket for gambling and will never accede that amount.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

50 BTC is a big amount already. If i were in his shoes, i will feel lost losing that huge amount. I will regret, and blame myself for being greedy to win without thinking that i am losing already instead of winning. So, guys you should've known how to control yourselves, your money and your eagerness to win. This is a lesson to be learned not just by him but to everyone of us.
We all know about that and if we are feeling sorry for ourselves what do you think about the feeling of this person that lost it a year ago? This is why we must be careful if we are going to gamble and only gamble with the amount we avail to lose. I'm not going to follow the step of this guy  Grin I wouldn't be risking a lot of bitcoin for gambling anymore, it's better to stay at trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:28:19 PM

I think it's lose to much, must control the budget before lose to much. I think lose until 0.005 BTC is ok.
If not set budget and control like that, will lose until 100 BTC. For my suggest that amount (50 bitcoins) better do invest.

yeah if we have more than 100 btc then losing 50 btc is not be a problem. but most of people which only have less than 5 btc have big dreams to win much of bitcoin from gambling but some of them is loss more than half from the total amount they have. and yes i am agree to use 50 btc for investment because at least we can see that our bitcoin can works properly and we can have additional income so this will be a good lesson to us to prevent this so we can control our emotion.
It is not possible for me to gamble of 50 bitcoins, because if I have 50 bitcoins then I do no need to gamble because 50 bitcoin in my community means the richest person in the community. 50 bitcoin is about 35000000 in my local currency and it is as big as ordinary person cannot even think of such huge money. If I have such money then I do not need to do any other work for making money.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:29:35 PM

Losing 50 bitcoin means losing all my property and everything. If I lost 50 bitcoin I will be mental patient because 50 bitcoin means the richest person in the community and if a richest person come to the road due to no money then you should think of his condition. I will gamble such huge money. it is beyond my limitations and if gamble I will look my pocket for gambling and will never accede that amount.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:34:42 AM

If I was a mega high roller with millions in the bank, then I probably wouldn't care.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:42:32 AM

If I was a mega high roller with millions in the bank, then I probably wouldn't care.

Whether you're a millionaire or not still 50 BTC is a lot for everyone when they lose it unless you become a millionaire without much hard work means by luck like winning money from gambling. If not. when people lose around 300K money they will surely worry it.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

Whether you're a millionaire or not still 50 BTC is a lot for everyone when they lose it unless you become a millionaire without much hard work means by luck like winning money from gambling. If not. when people lose around 300K money they will surely worry it.

Yes 50 btc is a lot and huge money for everyone although he/she is a millionaire. My be i cant sleep every night if thats me, and regret forever in my life why i should spend it just for gambling.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:28:17 PM

Definitely this is a huge money that this person just have lost in casino. There are hundreds and thousands of the peeps who are just wanting to make bitcoins as much as they can. And they end up getting only some portion of bitcoin. And see here, this person just have lost 50 bitcoins. I must say this person have to live again and he should be awake from this much dangerous sleep.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:04:43 PM

Such a big amount to lose those days, not to talk about losing it these days.
I can't afford to lose such a massive  cash amount because I don't have them. To lose so much on gambling I would have to be very rich.
I know to get very pissed when I Iose some small, symbolic bet. My reaction is highly connected with my mood in that situation but one thing is sure; I would have to be a millionaire so I could gamble on that level. In that case it would probably mean that I have legal successful business and lost of 20K shouldn't present big, catastrophic situation.
It is highly important to express any feeling, especially when it is negative strong feeling. Never suppress them because it could effect on your health. Yell, scream, do  anything that helps and doesn't hurt no body else around  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: