Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing 50 bitcoins gambling  (Read 7882 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

How would you feel if you lost 50 btc after gambling... https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/92ff9f2dmRCeSttM0U0a1dPZ0tTSDd4OW4vZz09/r/2744 What's the biggest loss you've taken before, and do you have any good coping strategies? I do wonder if it's better or not to express anger or to just try and ignore it as best as possible. Personally I just get angry and yell some swears, but curious how other people react when losing and any tips on coping.

If I lost 50 butcoins now and considering that the value of it now is much higher than when it was posted then i would surely be broken and very down as the value of it means that I have betted that large amount and have lost it all in an instant

50 bitcoins is still 50 bitcoins, losing it is a really huge mess for someone, it would be a hard thing to get over with since bitcoin is the most expensive coin living in the cryptocurrency world. Thinking about the prices of it right now could make us cry if we are going to lose that 50 bitcoin, or even worse, we could even end our lives because of the depression of losing such amount of money.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

How would you feel if you lost 50 btc after gambling... https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/92ff9f2dmRCeSttM0U0a1dPZ0tTSDd4OW4vZz09/r/2744 What's the biggest loss you've taken before, and do you have any good coping strategies? I do wonder if it's better or not to express anger or to just try and ignore it as best as possible. Personally I just get angry and yell some swears, but curious how other people react when losing and any tips on coping.

If I lost 50 butcoins now and considering that the value of it now is much higher than when it was posted then i would surely be broken and very down as the value of it means that I have betted that large amount and have lost it all in an instant

50 bitcoins is still 50 bitcoins, losing it is a really huge mess for someone, it would be a hard thing to get over with since bitcoin is the most expensive coin living in the cryptocurrency world. Thinking about the prices of it right now could make us cry if we are going to lose that 50 bitcoin, or even worse, we could even end our lives because of the depression of losing such amount of money.

Lol not to the point of committing suicide though since i don't think there ever will be a severe enough reason to commit suicide. But that would be regret to the extreme level and i'd probably be hating myself for a very long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

That must be one rich person. 50BTC  is a lot of money. Shut I would be pissed just by losing 0.5BTC. I wonder how many btc does that person have. I think its just crazy to risk that huge amount of money. The most I have lost is 0.007 by today's BTC price. I don't risk too much and unfortunately even the rewards are low.

Dont know if he is reach or he is a BTC whale but it is very bad to lose huge sum like that. If these people use that BTC in business or in other investments they must be billionaires and they can have a very good amount of money till you depart on this Earth. I dont know what are these guys thinking but if they are reach then better put that money into other people like for example charity, if its just a casual person who mine BTC in the early days then I felt bad for him.
I think bitcoin around that time is not as expensive as today so 50 btc doesn’t cost that much when he lose it but of course the regret will always be there if only he saved it and did not used it in gambling instead in trading then maybe has more than of what he lose right now.
I can’t even dream about losing such a huge amount of capital just in a useless game such as the poker or dice. First of all a person must set some sort of limits regarding the money he or she has bet for the sake of gambling. Losing 50 Btcs means that you have just given up on your chance of becoming a billionaire and living an easy life ahead. All I have to say about this person is nothing more than the sympathies and an advice to not trying gambling for winning back his losses.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

Lol not to the point of committing suicide though since i don't think there ever will be a severe enough reason to commit suicide. But that would be regret to the extreme level and i'd probably be hating myself for a very long time.
I can’t say anything about the feelings of such a gambler who lost 50 BTCs during gambling because I haven’t lost such amount. Even though, I haven’t lost whole Btc during gambling but I can imagine about the feeling of such a gambler who will lose 50 Btcs because as a gambler, I also lose games as it’s a part of game but from inner sad, I feel like no one in the world would be more unfortunate than me at the moment, then think what will happen to that gambler.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

That must be one rich person. 50BTC  is a lot of money. Shut I would be pissed just by losing 0.5BTC. I wonder how many btc does that person have. I think its just crazy to risk that huge amount of money. The most I have lost is 0.007 by today's BTC price. I don't risk too much and unfortunately even the rewards are low.

Dont know if he is reach or he is a BTC whale but it is very bad to lose huge sum like that. If these people use that BTC in business or in other investments they must be billionaires and they can have a very good amount of money till you depart on this Earth. I dont know what are these guys thinking but if they are reach then better put that money into other people like for example charity, if its just a casual person who mine BTC in the early days then I felt bad for him.
I think bitcoin around that time is not as expensive as today so 50 btc doesn’t cost that much when he lose it but of course the regret will always be there if only he saved it and did not used it in gambling instead in trading then maybe has more than of what he lose right now.
I can’t even dream about losing such a huge amount of capital just in a useless game such as the poker or dice. First of all a person must set some sort of limits regarding the money he or she has bet for the sake of gambling. Losing 50 Btcs means that you have just given up on your chance of becoming a billionaire and living an easy life ahead. All I have to say about this person is nothing more than the sympathies and an advice to not trying gambling for winning back his losses.
It is something on which no one can trust because it doesn’t makes any sense. I think no one has guts to afford such a big loss in gambling.

If it were to lose 50 BTCs then one can think about it because it can happen in reality because there are many stories describing the losses bigger than this in business because business is something bigger than gambling. If one losses such an amount in gambling, I will simply call it a blunder from his side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: