Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing 50 bitcoins gambling  (Read 7882 times)
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

Loss 50 bitcoin, Wow it is a very large amount. I did not imagine if I lost that much. If I keep that kind of money I must be rich. I hope I do not lose that much money. I think it's because of poor self-control. That is why we should be able to control ourselves well.

Converting it to the price right now is expensively high. No one here can imagine on what we will feel if we are the who lost this amount. I've seen gamblers even before who lost 300+BTC and I just can't remember on what gambling site is that lost.
Yep, 50 BTC is a huge amount. i'd be pretty devastated if i lost even 1 bitcoin, i can't even think of losing 50 BTC (i would never own that much ever lol). there are users who have lost thousands of bitcoin, afaik the highest lost amount is ~7000 BTC on just-dice.

Anyone that has that amount will be devastated and don't know what to do with his life knowing that he lost too much bitcoin before. You know what, even with only 1 bitcoin I'm going to hardly accepted that I lost too much money on dice and I can even think of more beautiful things to spent with that amount.

That is not the case for everyone, to be honest. But it would be the case for like most of us. 50 BTC is not big if you imagine someone with thousands of bitcoins. Even, maybe, that guy who lost 50 btc has already won it back or even more. Or maybe he lost more and lost thousands due to gambling. It's pretty hard to speculate because we are just basing it all from one bet slip and we don't really know anything else.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

Loss 50 bitcoin, Wow it is a very large amount. I did not imagine if I lost that much. If I keep that kind of money I must be rich. I hope I do not lose that much money. I think it's because of poor self-control. That is why we should be able to control ourselves well.

Converting it to the price right now is expensively high. No one here can imagine on what we will feel if we are the who lost this amount. I've seen gamblers even before who lost 300+BTC and I just can't remember on what gambling site is that lost.
Yep, 50 BTC is a huge amount. i'd be pretty devastated if i lost even 1 bitcoin, i can't even think of losing 50 BTC (i would never own that much ever lol). there are users who have lost thousands of bitcoin, afaik the highest lost amount is ~7000 BTC on just-dice.

Anyone that has that amount will be devastated and don't know what to do with his life knowing that he lost too much bitcoin before. You know what, even with only 1 bitcoin I'm going to hardly accepted that I lost too much money on dice and I can even think of more beautiful things to spent with that amount.

That is not the case for everyone, to be honest. But it would be the case for like most of us. 50 BTC is not big if you imagine someone with thousands of bitcoins. Even, maybe, that guy who lost 50 btc has already won it back or even more. Or maybe he lost more and lost thousands due to gambling. It's pretty hard to speculate because we are just basing it all from one bet slip and we don't really know anything else.

It is a case for most of us and we are feeling regret for him. It's not a big deal yes mostly for gamblers that has thousands of bitcoin but for me that is just a "shrimp" in the ecosystem this is a lot for me and I'm being serious here.  Cool

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

It is a case for most of us and we are feeling regret for him. It's not a big deal yes mostly for gamblers that has thousands of bitcoin but for me that is just a "shrimp" in the ecosystem this is a lot for me and I'm being serious here.  Cool
Probably having that much money converted to bitcoins would result to surprise in your loss but when you think about it if you have that much to lose then you have a lot more money compared to just portion. That is only true if you limit yourself from the money that you are going to use in gambling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:38:17 AM

that is why i never do gambling yes theres a benefits if you win but if you lose this much well i rather buy some stuff that am gonna use for 1month .
He is talking about fifty bitcoin and you think you can buy stuffs for just one month,with the current price it is a huge amount of money,people used to gamble a lot in the past but with the current price i do not think that anyone would do these sort of big bets now unless you have a ton of coins you collected when the price was low or when the difficulty level was low.

Well 100 bitcoins, thats 2x50Bitcoins will be  a million dollars should bitcoin reach 10,000$ and that's within reach and so we are hypothetically talking about loosing half a million dollar here and you can't be too cool for that. Such a loss can get you crazy and i really share your pain.
Thank god! There are some people at least who know the real motto of gambling which is to leave you totally destroyed in all possible ways whether it is mental destruction or bankruptcy. We should stay away from this game if the money we are using is hard earned and our sole aim is to increase our amount in short time. I also feel so bad about losing such a big amount in a stupid game.
Yes you are right. Gambling is an easy of earning but only for those that are lucky enough to win the bets on continuous basis.

But all of the good time passes away so soon and you are only left with the regrets and anxiety at the end when only a single bet cause you to lose everything that you have earned so long a time. So it is better to stay away from it and try the longer paths to success than opting for the shortcut methods.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

Probably having that much money converted to bitcoins would result to surprise in your loss but when you think about it if you have that much to lose then you have a lot more money compared to just portion. That is only true if you limit yourself from the money that you are going to use in gambling.

There's no surprise but it's a complete shock for having this bitcoin lost from the past and by checking the current price of bitcoin. No one will be grateful to lost this amount when you are not aware about the price will increase up soon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:28:16 PM

that is why i never do gambling yes theres a benefits if you win but if you lose this much well i rather buy some stuff that am gonna use for 1month .
He is talking about fifty bitcoin and you think you can buy stuffs for just one month,with the current price it is a huge amount of money,people used to gamble a lot in the past but with the current price i do not think that anyone would do these sort of big bets now unless you have a ton of coins you collected when the price was low or when the difficulty level was low.

Well 100 bitcoins, thats 2x50Bitcoins will be  a million dollars should bitcoin reach 10,000$ and that's within reach and so we are hypothetically talking about loosing half a million dollar here and you can't be too cool for that. Such a loss can get you crazy and i really share your pain.
Thank god! There are some people at least who know the real motto of gambling which is to leave you totally destroyed in all possible ways whether it is mental destruction or bankruptcy. We should stay away from this game if the money we are using is hard earned and our sole aim is to increase our amount in short time. I also feel so bad about losing such a big amount in a stupid game.
Yup! It is just a fun thing in the beginning. When we enter this field as a newbie, we do not actually know that it is not going to be proved as the easiest method of earning but a way to lose all you have had. Losing such a big amount such as 50 Btcs just in this stupid trash is just like ending your life just before you have started it.

One must not get himself involved in this at all even after witnessing anyone of the close relatives who had been able to win a jackpot or so because this all is temporary.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

Yup! It is just a fun thing in the beginning. When we enter this field as a newbie, we do not actually know that it is not going to be proved as the easiest method of earning but a way to lose all you have had. Losing such a big amount such as 50 Btcs just in this stupid trash is just like ending your life just before you have started it.

One must not get himself involved in this at all even after witnessing anyone of the close relatives who had been able to win a jackpot or so because this all is temporary.
that's the end point there mate, its just a temporary way of earning money because in the long run you will lose and you won't always got a chance to defeat the house, as this gambling business design to always win against their opponents so better to make sure that you will handle this activity with always got good precautions.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:00:08 AM

That must be one rich person. 50BTC  is a lot of money. Shut I would be pissed just by losing 0.5BTC. I wonder how many btc does that person have. I think its just crazy to risk that huge amount of money. The most I have lost is 0.007 by today's BTC price. I don't risk too much and unfortunately even the rewards are low.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:17:11 AM

Ouch, 50 BTC lost... I don't think the better would actually mind a lot though (sorry if it is your bet), but most whales usually have a large bankroll to bet with (Maybe 500+ BTC). It would suck if the person went all in or something. Whenever I lose a bet, I usually just go "whatever" and I don't really care that much, because I only gamble what I afford to lose. On the other hand, if someone was addicted to gambling, they would probably rage a lot and swear at it.
thats the bad attitude gambling addict has,betting that huge amount just to test their luck without thinking that they losing more than they can afford.why not go investing or trading.why look for easy money.why not try to play gambling for fun and enjoyment rather than losing a lot
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

bad to hear it, 50 btc is losing in gambling. its a lot of money man.
the next time it is better to control your money to play in gambling, if you are an addict you need to control yourself.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:42:39 AM

That must be one rich person. 50BTC  is a lot of money. Shut I would be pissed just by losing 0.5BTC. I wonder how many btc does that person have. I think its just crazy to risk that huge amount of money. The most I have lost is 0.007 by today's BTC price. I don't risk too much and unfortunately even the rewards are low.
having 50 bitcoin in 2016 not really can be considered as rich due that time only worth around 20,000 to 30,000 USD only . where today you can become a rich bitcoin holder with the market volatility makes your 50 bitcoin turned almost 500,000 USD! don't need to place a bet , just hold your bitcoin and it would become more than just get doubled. people would die frustating just to remember that losing , really annoying.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
robinsonnde

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

How would you feel if you lost 50 btc after gambling... https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/92ff9f2dmRCeSttM0U0a1dPZ0tTSDd4OW4vZz09/r/2744 What's the biggest loss you've taken before, and do you have any good coping strategies? I do wonder if it's better or not to express anger or to just try and ignore it as best as possible. Personally I just get angry and yell some swears, but curious how other people react when losing and any tips on coping.
Sometimes i think i'm lucky because i don't have that much Bitcoin to lose on gambling. It must be a shock experience that not much people can take.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:54:55 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:09:29 AM by changcloy

i would never do that losing 50 btc it is so hard to earn 1 btc an i'll just let 50 btc lose just like that i think i will be the most stupud person on earth if i will do that and i can't afford even a single btc just because of gambling.
reagannn

Activity: 241
Merit: 117

Satpam BTT 👮

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

50 btc x $15000 = $750000
Wow a very large amount. If you not lost, maybe you have become rich right now. Grin
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

i would never do that losing 50 btc it is so hard to earn 1 btc anf i'll just let 50 btc lose just like that i think i will be the most stupud person on earth if i will do that and i can't afford even a single btc just because of gambling.
This was way back 2016 and I am sure the value was pretty cheap at that time, 50btc could be a lot of money now if this gambler valued his bitcoin but we do not really control them and they have the freedom with their money. For me, losing that amount doesn't really matter as long as you can afford what you lose, for me I only lose more than 1 btc in my life as a gambler and I have accepted it already.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

I think that when I lost so much money, it's a bad day for me because now the price of bitcoin is high and you can now get 50bitcoin up to now as much as 15million plus so much money now I think that's a big deal in life when it's the loser all your life. And it's so hard now that you get it now because the bitcoin price is so high and the hassle of earning bitcoin today.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:45:43 AM

Wow a very large amount. If you not lost, maybe you have become rich right now. Grin
Definitely its insane losing so much money that can be use after retirement and enough to live comfortably.

I cant imagine what would be my reaction after losing 50 bitcoins in gambling, its shocking and i might also lose my mind for what i did. Nevertheless its already happened so the best thing to do is forget everything and start over again.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:53:25 PM

Definitely its insane losing so much money that can be use after retirement and enough to live comfortably.

I cant imagine what would be my reaction after losing 50 bitcoins in gambling, its shocking and i might also lose my mind for what i did. Nevertheless its already happened so the best thing to do is forget everything and start over again.

I think OP should find a way to get over this because loosing out that much definitely hurts but that's not the end of the world. I don't think he will be worried if we were in 2014 or even 2015 when that 50 bitcoin wasn't worth that much.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:55:42 PM

How would you feel if you lost 50 btc after gambling... https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/92ff9f2dmRCeSttM0U0a1dPZ0tTSDd4OW4vZz09/r/2744 What's the biggest loss you've taken before, and do you have any good coping strategies? I do wonder if it's better or not to express anger or to just try and ignore it as best as possible. Personally I just get angry and yell some swears, but curious how other people react when losing and any tips on coping.

I would really feel bad especially today because bitcoin price is not a joke anymore, 1 bitcoin costs almost $16,000 and 50 bitcoins is not easy to earn even if you stay awake for a whole year. That's why gambling is not a good habit, you could lose everything that you have if you get addicted to it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:01:57 PM

I would really feel bad especially today because bitcoin price is not a joke anymore, 1 bitcoin costs almost $16,000 and 50 bitcoins is not easy to earn even if you stay awake for a whole year. That's why gambling is not a good habit, you could lose everything that you have if you get addicted to it.
If Op does have thousands of bitcoins then its still fine for him and 50 btc would be nothing but for us ordinary citizens or small earners then this amount would really be not a joke anymore.Even myself wont even imagine if i lose up that amount and even if you do work for 5 years here in my country you wont able to earn that amount no matter how hard you do try.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: