Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hack the bitcoin network for 1000 btc?  (Read 10925 times)
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:06:56 AM

I want to see how well this project goes. I am nearly 100% sure that you can't hack the Bitcoin network. (nearly)

However, I don't understand as to why anyone should take this job. If you could hack the network, then you can basically own all Bitcoin in the world, right?  Huh

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:34:09 AM

I tryed to acess that link and were removed, its quite insane someone willing to pay other 50 btc and get for him 950bitcoins, if someone could hack something and know bitcoins for sure or will search about it, would make it and wont share any ammount he could had.
target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:36:11 AM

i don't need anybody's help i never wanted to hack or steal i have documents which state the btc i have are legit .

my only thought at that time i posted the ad was like i got scammed by scrypt company or something , and then i thought let me do an ad like this and catch the fucking hackers who hacked my eobot acount.

so i was frustated with scrypt and eobot.

then i used the trap to refer them to the police.

but someone here misunderstood it and made a joke out of it.

it really hurts me that everyone had fun at my expense.

I understand it tharani. if you didn't come out to tell us its you, you wouldn't be hurt that much actually. you can forget everything and maybe chooses to enjoy the wealth you got.  it already happen. But given the time, I'm sure we could all be laughing about this including you because that's how it is.  time heals all wounds  Grin

i have deleted your addy in the original post. but at least leave the users to find this thread someday and that once upon a time someone like you have created such job post to hack the network.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:14:41 AM

Can you believe this guy? lol He posted such job on upwork https://www.upwork.com/jobs/_~01a9df54b4fc90e8e3/
scares me to death.
hello guys/dudes/dudette's
i am posting this job here because this is where most of the people come to see about freelance job's in their area, it dosen't matter where you are or what you are doing , if you are an expert in the hacking of bitcoin network you can take this job ,

i already told you the pay , i want you guys to hack the bitcoin network for 1000 btc and you can have 50 btc as fees and pay me the rest ie 950 btc.

if you wish to continue this project i am giving you my bitcoin address below

1P4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you are free to try it any times you want i dont care if yu hack more than that i want you guys to pay me my share, for hiring you ok.

thanks.

I think this guy should be blacklisted as is trying to interrupt the btc network. Now if says that is for educational pupose than what the hell is of education there, we can tolerate sick a evil guy. Anyway if he can hack then he is most welcome to do so and finally go to jail and pay all the money you get by hacking plus extra fine and stay forever behind the bars

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
tharani

Activity: 308

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 08:39:23 AM

thanks target and etf for understanding me , but i had to make the abuse known no way a neutral feedback could have done that .

i have already updated neutral feedback on those who cared to apologize / remove / edit their posts.

also for the guy who is asking me signatures for the btc i own , i think it would be better if i gave you the details after i deposited the amount in  my bank .

i cannot risk anyone or anything trying to hack my btc again.

target can contact me in 2 years and when i start using my btc i will give him all the details . but for now if you think i am scammed its not your concern.

i will not fall prey to another set of hackers.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:18:33 PM

also for the guy who is asking me signatures for the btc i own , i think it would be better if i gave you the details after i deposited the amount in  my bank .

i cannot risk anyone or anything trying to hack my btc again.

target can contact me in 2 years and when i start using my btc i will give him all the details . but for now if you think i am scammed its not your concern.

i will not fall prey to another set of hackers.

You are such a pathetic naive newbie. You think you're going to deposit bitcoins into a... bank account? Did you not even bother googling what Bitcoins are before you posted your random gibberish here? Man you're pathetic. People can't have your bitcoins without a private key so obviously you have no clue how bitcoins work (or worse: young such as newbie you keep your coins on an online wallet HAHAHA!). You don't have 1BTC let alone 10,000BTC. Your whole idea was to troll idiots into thinking they would try to hack the network. Oops then you found out you were the stupidest person in all the forums and flipped it 'nuh uh, I dun tell da popo zomg diss guy sez he gunna hax da Bitcoins! Arreste him nao!' stfu. You don't even know what country these people live in let alone what their names are or where they live. How many people did you get busted from this? 0? Or did your family member pretend to get caught so you could save face? What a waste of time. Price you have even a fraction of these bitcoins or gtfo newbie.
tharani

Activity: 308

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:23:39 PM

you can exhchange it into money in many online processors they give direct deposit option

payza has a direct deposit option even there are loads of options where are you in the stone age.Huh

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=btc+to+bank+transfer&oq=btc+to+bank+transfer&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l5.3462j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

read more about this here

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/17239/how-can-i-sell-bitcoins-and-transfer-the-funds-to-bank-my-account

https://www.247exchange.com/wire

https://www.exkash.com/bitcoin-to-bank/

calling names is not brilliance knowing things is brilliance.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:29:13 PM

you can exhchange it into money in many online processors they give direct deposit option

payza has a direct deposit option even there are loads of options where are you in the stone age.Huh

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=btc+to+bank+transfer&oq=btc+to+bank+transfer&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l5.3462j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

read more about this here

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/17239/how-can-i-sell-bitcoins-and-transfer-the-funds-to-bank-my-account

https://www.247exchange.com/wire

https://www.exkash.com/bitcoin-to-bank/

calling names is not brilliance knowing things is brilliance.

You don't know how Bitcoins work (obviously, because I read the OP haha) and you don't even have any Bitcoins. Why bother posting here? You clearly don't have to clue what you're doing. Go back to the newbie section and ask your very important questions 'how can I have the bitcoin network' and 'my Bitcoins are maturing from doubleyourcoins.com in 16 years, that's why I can't sign a message. But I totally have them guise. What do you think I should do with them when I get them back? Show I throw them in the wishing well? Put them in my bank? Maybe I should start a bitcoin collection and put them in a book based on the year they were minted?'

Like Omg. I can't believe I almost took this seriously. You don't have any Bitcoins at all.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 08:28:08 PM

target i am a millionare i don't want to hack those 1000 btc i own more than 10000 btc in long term investments.
Are you also Santa?
You say you got scammed by scrypt, classic for a millionaire.
Mokuton

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:38:31 PM

We are a couple years away from computers capable of hacking bitcoin. Unless a genius comes along and figure it out with less!
lavapits

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:36:11 PM

I want to see how well this project goes. I am nearly 100% sure that you can't hack the Bitcoin network. (nearly)

However, I don't understand as to why anyone should take this job. If you could hack the network, then you can basically own all Bitcoin in the world, right?  Huh

Smiley
of course it is impossible, it is definitely not happening, bitcoin network is pretty much impossible to hack so i really doubt that they will do it
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:50:48 AM

If I have the ability to do so, why do I need to ask for 1000 bitcoin as payment if I can have it all?! And also, it is hard to do and illegal. You might end up into jail!
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:50:31 PM

target i am a millionare i don't want to hack those 1000 btc i own more than 10000 btc in long term investments.
Are you also Santa?
hes just talking non sense, i highly doubt that he has that much bitcoins, most of the people dont have that much money right now
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:28:46 AM

I think that was just a joke. No one can hack bitcoin anyway. Bitcoin was created by ingeniouse technology it can't be hack. If it happen it just a small chance. Also if some one can hack bitcoin, bitcoin was dissapear long time ago. But the fact that bitcoin still alive.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:02:15 PM

I think that was just a joke. No one can hack bitcoin anyway. Bitcoin was created by ingeniouse technology it can't be hack. If it happen it just a small chance. Also if some one can hack bitcoin, bitcoin was dissapear long time ago. But the fact that bitcoin still alive.
That should be obvious. This guy was obviously a troll but he failed so bad, probably thinking that we would believe him.
Well too bad for him there are lots of veteran bitcoin users in this forum so he will not be able to troll.
BitcoinMarshal

Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:13:51 PM

Are you also Santa?
hes just talking non sense, i highly doubt that he has that much bitcoins, most of the people dont have that much money right now
Some people want attention from others just because of this they do things like this I also believe its impossible to do this he is just troll and wasting time no one going to take this matter serious
Crypt0kn1ght

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

Smells like troll...
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:21:41 PM

The worst part of this whole thread is that anyone takes this retard seriously

Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:44:17 PM

Better not listen people who  can't prof anything, casuse it not only taking too much time they also can take your money very soon.

kanazawa

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:55:36 PM

There must be a ranking for the most stupid threads posted in the forum. First, it's fuc**** ridiculous to pay 5% by a "freelance" job, and the absurd of absurds is propose a hack in the btc system... We all know the kinda skill needed and the mission required. It's totally non sense. Cheers for that guy. You're disputing the golden medal.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██