Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?  (Read 22455 times)
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:14:11 AM

After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.
Do you still have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?
I had bitcoin PayPal acount but I dont use my PayPal acount now because I'm being addicted in bitcoin I like the way we send and receive money hassle free.
Lol I think even if you become addicted to bitcoin but if bitcoin does not support to make the payment sector in the online shop of course you'll need the help of other payment methods? I think no problem using bitcoin or paypal simultaneously, there are no restrictions for this right? I think both are not mutually dropped, evidence bitcoin cooperate with paypal,,

Then a Bitcoin Debit Card is your answer Wink
I think of the online shop does accept paypal they would gladly accept Debit Card Roll Eyes

Paypal can easily froze your account, which is a problem that many people encountered
My account got frozen after receiving $10 from GPT website, legend says it's stuck there until this day Tongue

No restriction with that, We are free to choose what currency we want to use and majority in this forum will choose bitcoin Smiley
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:14:58 AM

I would have a PayPal account, except for the fact that they are evil and will freeze your account for no good reason, then seize your funds damn near indefinitely. No, I'm not bitter one bit.

In the past I was have a paypal account and it is still available with me, but I do not use it because of the reason that I heard from my friends and I have saw myself on a number of ocassions that they freeze your money because of no any reason, while with bitcoin you have control on your money.
KonceptCars

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 02:30:33 AM

We use Paypal but still prefer Bitcoin.
Dc147

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:49:38 AM

I use both bitcoin and paypal accoun.t Whereas a merchant does'nt accept bitcoin as payment option I certainly switch to paypal.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:52:22 AM

After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.

Actually until now I don't know much about the Paypal, about it's mode of payment and deposit? It's purpose and what it is for. But even though that's the case I still made a paypal account because it is needed in one of the sites that I have registered. I am not just sure if it is already validated because there are some things that I am required to do for me to validate my account. That is why I really prefer Bitcoins, no hassle.
Naix662

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:21:57 AM

Yes I do have a Paypal account and use it daily.
I never had any problems with disputes (besides that one time, which I won.) so it's not really a problem, easy to send and receive and I get that feeling that I'm "Safe" when paying, since I know there will be a chance to get my money back in case something goes wrong.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:25:40 AM

I have a hard time earning with bitcoin because this past few days and weeks many of HYIP is scam in paypal i easily earn money without risk i just using apps that pays in paypal
will_k

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:32:33 AM

paypal is needed;  much wider acceptance rate

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:36:09 AM

I do have a paypal account technically, but I don't use it anymore, it's basically obsolete for me.
I just despise paypal to be honest, I don't like how it functions and creates so many issues, and problems for me personally.
So I don't use paypal anymore.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:37:35 AM

I stop use paypal because their support is bad, slow, and just become spamming in my email. I don't like it. It is my experience. I use bitcoin because it is more simple than paypal who need verification.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:39:56 AM

I do not have paypal, mainly because paypal does not support my country yet, I will use it though, once it will be allowed here.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:30:54 AM

I do have a paypal account technically, but I don't use it anymore, it's basically obsolete for me.
I just despise paypal to be honest, I don't like how it functions and creates so many issues, and problems for me personally.
So I don't use paypal anymore.
Both systems can still be vulnerable to penetration, as PayPal and bitcoin strive to strike the balance between accessibility and confidentiality. I think bitcoin can eventually overtake PayPal and is even more difficult to predict when this might take place.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:53:25 AM

I use both of them not because I really pro paypal but I'm "forced" to have a paypal account because not every online shop accept bitcoin as a payment option, sometimes it is cheaper with paypal but rare, the bad thing about paypal is that they are pretty strictly about limits and require some verification which takes a lot of time.
i use both too, i have a paypal account for a really long time right now and it is easy to buy stuff with it from eshops such as ebay or amazon and i really like to use it to be honest
It is fast yeah, faster than bitcoin because the payment does not need to be confirmed because it is charged directly from the balance or from the bank account but sometimes bitcoin is more secure (for sellers) as it does not have any option to chargeback from buyers.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:26:30 AM

I stop use paypal because their support is bad, slow, and just become spamming in my email. I don't like it. It is my experience. I use bitcoin because it is more simple than paypal who need verification.
Me too before i use paypal but for now i stop using it because of bitcoin i experience the easy, convinient and faster transaction in bitcoin and also i earn too easy with my spare time so i decided to left paypal and go to bitcoin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:43:47 AM

Yes, I do have paypal account although I have bitcoins and although in India we have restrictions on using paypal account. If you ask me why, my answer is,

I love bitcoin and even if I want to use it as payment method then on the other hand it is not necessary for second party involved in transaction feels the same. They might hate bitcoins or might love other crypto currency or just love paypal. I can’t cancel the transaction thus I would use my paypal account.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:31:59 PM

I would have a PayPal account, except for the fact that they are evil and will freeze your account for no good reason, then seize your funds damn near indefinitely. No, I'm not bitter one bit.

In the past I was have a paypal account and it is still available with me, but I do not use it because of the reason that I heard from my friends and I have saw myself on a number of ocassions that they freeze your money because of no any reason, while with bitcoin you have control on your money.
I have my paypal account as well. I never really had experienced that freezing of account but I've already heard of stories like that so I never really store in large amount of money in paypal. At most, I'd let around $50 stay there. I usually just send the money to my bank account.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:34:00 PM

Paypal is better than bitcoin in terms of online shopping. Most merchant accepts Paypal as payment proccesor and for bitcoins only few. So even we have already BTC, we still need Paypal for backup. I know I can use my Paypal account in the future when I'm ready to cash out my dollars in online job.
I think we do not need to say which one is better because basically both have their respective advantages. for today is bitcoin can not just count on to process payments and if you use paypal aid was not an problem because now between paypal and bitcoin is no barrier anymore thanks to the help Coinbase

indeed there are some things that only paypal can do and in the other way bitcoin as well. Paypal is more secure in my on opinion in terms of purchase but bitcoin in terms of identity so  both of them has its advantages.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:04:09 PM

Why wouldn't I?? Definitely I have a bank verified paypal account and I really enjoy the services of paypal in my country..bitcoin is anonymous and decentralized but when it comes to transfer money to my bank account, paypal comes to my rescue.

I have been using paypal since last 8 years and I am really happy with it. 

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:08:23 PM

Well i have both accoutn bitcoin account and paypal account i use paypal for other service because some store are still not accepting bitcoin as paymemnt.. and google adsense are not paying for a bitcoin so i use paypal for spending and receive from google adsense earnings..
Also bitcoin for trading purposes and other activituy like gambling. planning to make my own business using bitcoin in the future.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:57:27 PM

Paypal is better than bitcoin in terms of online shopping. Most merchant accepts Paypal as payment proccesor and for bitcoins only few. So even we have already BTC, we still need Paypal for backup. I know I can use my Paypal account in the future when I'm ready to cash out my dollars in online job.
I think we do not need to say which one is better because basically both have their respective advantages. for today is bitcoin can not just count on to process payments and if you use paypal aid was not an problem because now between paypal and bitcoin is no barrier anymore thanks to the help Coinbase

indeed there are some things that only paypal can do and in the other way bitcoin as well. Paypal is more secure in my on opinion in terms of purchase but bitcoin in terms of identity so  both of them has its advantages.
Only problem with paypal is that it sometimes locks your account without any valid reason at all. Never actually had that experience first hand but I've seen it happen to one of my friends. Although I'd had to admit I still am using paypal because there are a lot of sites that are still only accepting from paypal and no bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: